collapse

Author Topic: So you want a real conspiracy  (Read 224 times)

Offline robomont

• Inventors Group
  • Gold 202
So you want a real conspiracy
« on: January 11, 2017, 12:07:44 AM »
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline robomont

• Inventors Group
  • Gold 202
Re: So you want a real conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 12:24:37 AM »
So i expect some confessions as i dont like getting played,this hurts my feelings and will have very severe repercussions ,very soon like,unless i get reasonable and honest answers.haha the jokes on me but fess up please,for sake of the team.

Dumbledore

Offline robomont

• Inventors Group
  • Gold 202

Dumbledore

Online the seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 370
  • Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 04:12:28 AM »
Robo, once more there is no way anyone can look over these last three posts and have a clue what you are on about, so yeah, there is a whisky tango foxtrot moment because it doesn't make any sense in the least

Seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Avatar design courtesy of green- eyed Leo

Offline robomont

• Inventors Group
  • Gold 202
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 07:07:52 AM »
Oh how short yalls memory is.
Mr robot was suppose to be me.one night we are talking about tap and how to create a no money situation.we discussed zeroing everybodies accounts.
This guy came on and wanted to create a movie based on this idea and interviewed us.i had to meet them on skype.we agreed proceeds would go to pegasus.
Well the movie series is in its third season now and unless zorgons not saying anything,we got screwed.i got played as they said my name was too long and he was to shorten it to mr robot.this was in 2014 and the thread still exist.well seems mr robot has been a world of warcraft dude for a long time and i was being played and im very pissed about it.does that make it understandable?

Dumbledore

Offline robomont

• Inventors Group
  • Gold 202
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2017, 07:12:16 AM »
Then i do a search and find out half of peggy members are wowcraft members.so is this some we were drunk in the middle of the night and pulled one over on robo and also created the show.cause thats exactly what the show is about.im mr robot and amy is white rose.

Dumbledore

Offline robomont

• Inventors Group
  • Gold 202
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2017, 09:07:52 AM »
Somebody has deleted the thread,its when the guy asked us to hack a nuke from the 60 s era and i said a string of zeros opens all gates.thats when he offered us a movie thing.
The real conspiracy is how many folks dont remember that discussion,it was in 2013 or 2014.

Dumbledore

Online Irene

• 🐾 Crazy Cat Lady 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 36
  • Reading Old Gold
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2017, 09:51:52 AM »
Is it just me, or does this thread make no sense?   :o

All I get out of it is your quality of life is directly connected to the company you keep.
"I think we are property." - Charles Fort

Online the seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 370
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2017, 11:16:49 AM »
I can't help you with any of that, robo, for if it involved amy and tap as a general rule I stayed away from anything to do with it; as far as the thread being removed, unless it qualified as needing to go to the drama zone, threads don't get deleted here...
you figure out what the thread title was and I will be more than happy to search for it for you...

Seeker

Offline Norval

• Gold 161
  • hmmmm what should go here? Ahh, a question!
    • Crater Chains Research
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2017, 01:18:15 PM »
, , , , uhhhhmmmm just a guess, but I do think this thread belongs under the RANT & RAVE section!?!?!

, , , , or whose post is someone trying to drive off the board?    ;D
It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
 What will you know tomorrow? Have a question?
Send me an email at craterchains@yahoo.com

Offline robomont

• Inventors Group
  • Gold 202
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2017, 02:30:17 PM »
Jam it in whatever corner you want,just know,either i ,we got played or something nefarious happened that night.norval, you were just coming in about after that.
Ive searched for 30 minutes looking for thread,it does not exist now.i know.i could write a wall of text on what happened that night but im not going to bother,i know what went down,im not insane.we were offered money, for pegasus inventors group budget.it never came.we were played.or i was.ive searched out all the highlights from convo ,through peggy search bar and thread no longer exist.i know one thing,aint nobody spoke up about the mr.robot/world of war craft connection,which speaks volumes in itself.not to mention same website and layout.i rest my case.im sick of being screwed over.

Dumbledore

Online Irene

• 🐾 Crazy Cat Lady 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 36
  • Reading Old Gold
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2017, 02:55:54 PM »
Jam it in whatever corner you want,just know,either i ,we got played or something nefarious happened that night.norval, you were just coming in about after that.
Ive searched for 30 minutes looking for thread,it does not exist now.i know.i could write a wall of text on what happened that night but im not going to bother,i know what went down,im not insane.we were offered money, for pegasus inventors group budget.it never came.we were played.or i was.ive searched out all the highlights from convo ,through peggy search bar and thread no longer exist.i know one thing,aint nobody spoke up about the mr.robot/world of war craft connection,which speaks volumes in itself.not to mention same website and layout.i rest my case.im sick of being screwed over.

Robo,

Seeker said he would look for it for you. Just give him the info.
"I think we are property." - Charles Fort

Online the seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 370
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2017, 03:06:12 PM »
Robo, remember the blak theme we used to have on the forum? the one we lost when we had to upgrade it after the meltdown? That is from world of warcraft; and I personally don't know of anyone here that has an association with WOW.

Seeker

Offline robomont

• Inventors Group
  • Gold 202
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2017, 06:18:42 PM »
The link shows petrus has been a player and talks of anon.which then links mentally to wow mr robot site,which mentally links to the convo that does not exist,that links to show thats in its third season based on our discussion.about zeroing out the worlds accounts ,that links to obama saying 8 zeros activates nukes from bygone era which linked to obamas internet kill switch,which both came out about a month after convo on peggy.its not an active imagination when its real and happened.

Dumbledore

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 602
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2017, 06:34:34 PM »
its not an active imagination when its real and happened.
First of all you need to be sure that the things that are supposed to have happened really happened, and at the time they were supposed to happen.

Need some cash for medical reasons? Trying to get more education? Have a family emergency? Then try Gofundme. GoFundMe personal online fundraising websites are perfect for individuals, groups & organizations!  Take a Tour Here to see how it works. It's Free! Sign up today for your own personal funding account.

* Recent Posts

affiliate_link