collapse

Author Topic: 2016: The Nibiru/Planet-X System Cometh  (Read 3704 times)

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 349
    • EARTH AID
Re: 2016: The Nibiru/Planet-X System Cometh
« Reply #90 on: January 10, 2017, 06:55:03 PM »
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot !

Yellowstone/Alabama seismos display the same exact 'PULSE' during Cosmic Ray event | "Enigma"

MrMBB333
January 4, 2017: Something very unusual has appeared on the earth sensors once again, only this time the enigmatic data coincides with a cosmic ray event on the Bartol Neutron Monitor. Earth is feeling something and is desperately trying to tell us.
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 349
    • EARTH AID
Re: 2016: The Nibiru/Planet-X System Cometh
« Reply #91 on: January 11, 2017, 01:00:43 PM »

1/10/17 8pm eq3d update - Volcanos added
Published on Jan 10, 2017

New update on current global seismic activity, including a viewer package unboxing reveal at the end of the broadcast.

A viewer named Rilee Nicole and her family sent me an awesome package with an album she made to play on the earthquake3D live stream :) Much love to Rilee Nicole for sharing her incredible music with me , and allowing me to play it to the world.

1/10/17   10pm earthquake update dutchsinse -

New update on current global seismic activity, including a viewer package unboxing reveal at the end of the broadcast.

Dutchsinse FAQ: https://dutchsinse.com/dutchsinse-faq/
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Need some cash for medical reasons? Trying to get more education? Have a family emergency? Then try Gofundme. GoFundMe personal online fundraising websites are perfect for individuals, groups & organizations!  Take a Tour Here to see how it works. It's Free! Sign up today for your own personal funding account.

* Recent Posts

affiliate_link