collapse

Author Topic: Electromagnetic Vehicle in the Rings of Jupiter  (Read 1231 times)

Marduk

• Regular Members
  • Offline Offline
  • Gold 8
Electromagnetic Vehicle in the Rings of Jupiter
« on: February 27, 2012, 11:53:14 PM »
Electromagnetic Vehicle in the Rings of Jupiter

Maybe I found something interesting here. I was digging  for hours on Nasa´s website searching for old Voyager 1 & 2 images till  Voyager 2's  P-21779 image cought me by surprise after zooming in and putting some filters on it.

Jupiter's rings in a nutshell:
The rings of Jupiter was the third ring system to be discovered in the Solar System, after those of Saturn and Uranus. It was first observed in 1979 by the Voyager 1 space probe. It comprises four main components: a thick inner torus of particles known as the "halo ring"; a relatively bright, exceptionally thin "main ring"; and two wide, thick and faint outer "gossamer rings", named after the moons of whose material they are composed: Amalthea and Thebe. The narrow and relatively thin main ring is the brightest part of Jupiter's ring system. Its outer edge is located at a radius of about 129 000 km. The properties of the main ring can be explained by the hypothesis that it contains significant amounts of dust. The dust is constantly being removed from the main ring by a combination of Poynting–Robertson drag and electromagnetic forces from the Jovian magnetosphere.

However, larger bodies are required to explain the strong back-scattering and fine structure in the bright outer part of the main ring. The age of the main ring is currently unknown.

side note:
In 1973, during a remote viewing session of the planet Jupiter and Jupiter's moons, Ingo Swann saw that Jupiter has rings like Saturn. Swann's statement that Jupiter had planetary rings was controversial at the time.

The Voyager probes later confirmed the existence of the rings.

Okay...here we go

Voyager 2's image labeled P-21779

This image of Jupiter's rings was taken by Voyager 2 looking back towards Jupiter from inside its shadow one day after its flyby in 1979. The thin jovian ring makes up the two orange lines to the left of the image. The blue and red arc is the limb of Jupiter, backlit by the Sun. The lower ring is cut short by Jupiter's shadow. The image was produced from two images taken through the orange and violet filters from a distance of almost 1.5 million km. Jupiter is 71,500 km in radius and north is at 11:00. (Voyager 2, P-21779) High resolution tif file (5.6 Mb)

On the first image I squared out the area of interest and in the second image I zoomed in and marked out some details in reference to Norm Bergrun´s book "Ringmakers of Saturn". The third image is a negative of the second image.

Cheers

darklylucid

• Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Regular Members
  • Offline Offline
  • Gold 4
Re: Electromagnetic Vehicle in the Rings of Jupiter
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 12:04:06 AM »
Luminous Source

I would like to know a bit more about that terminology~

8)

Marduk

• Regular Members
  • Offline Offline
  • Gold 8
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 12:38:08 AM »
Luminous sources have been observed for instance at Saturn by astronomers like William Herschel, Maurice Ainslie and John Knight.

8)

PlaysWithMachines

• Offline Offline
  • Gold 187
  • Welcome to the esoteric machines!
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 02:27:36 PM »
Oh wow, another great 'anomaly' picture for my collection 8)
 Thanks ;D
"i have cheated death many times, but i have never cheated life."-Me
"Free energy & technology for all, and no exceptions!"-Littleenki
"Wisdom is not a flower to be plucked, it is a mountain to be climbed."-Master Po
"With Great Respect"- Wild Bill Allred.

Marduk

• Regular Members
  • Offline Offline
  • Gold 8
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 11:48:12 PM »
Thx man

If it is actually an EMV was a speculation on my part so I sent my findings to someone "prominent" in the field, James Horak, and got this response:

Quote from: James Horak
Yes, this is an EMV "firming" up the ring by laying more material in it. Showered with cosmic bombardment, the rock becomes able to give up its minerals in ways efficacious to life and eventually the material will be taken and deposited upon a planet being groomed for "lineage" or to repair damage on one where lineage has been poorly managed. You will note how this one conforms itself to the shape of the ring to be low profile. As Dr. Bergrun noted, these wonders are customarily shy. That indicates an EMV working subsequent to their detection since 1985. Thank you Marduk for sharing in our concerns and being attentive to details such as this.

JCH

Pretty cool imo

Marduk

• Regular Members
  • Offline Offline
  • Gold 8
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2012, 02:49:09 AM »
Nasa Pic Shows Objects Orbiting Jupiter's Moons

http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/416280main_image_1560_full.jpg

Marduk

• Regular Members
  • Offline Offline
  • Gold 8

Amaterasu

• Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Online Online
  • Gold 265
  • Information Will Free Us
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2012, 09:54:06 AM »
Marduk,  Thank You for these wonderful pics.  There's a LOT out there that the mainstream will never tell Us of.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Foundations of Economics
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=5793.0

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

PlaysWithMachines

• Offline Offline
  • Gold 187
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2012, 06:32:33 AM »
Just a thought,
 Jupiter has an intensely strong magnetic field, i can't remember the figures, but it's 100's if not 1000's times stronger than Earth's. I remember it gave the probes (voyager?) a hard time.

In this case, an electro-gravitic vehicle would have problems also, it would maybe have to pour on extra power to maneuver, and there would be tons of gas & gamma rays etc in the neighbourhood, it would certainly put on a great light show, if not being fairly lethal to the occupants :P
Just my 2 cents.
"Wisdom is not a flower to be plucked, it is a mountain to be climbed."-Master Po

Marduk

• Regular Members
  • Offline Offline
  • Gold 8
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2012, 10:19:06 AM »
These objects are called EMVs, electromagnetic vehicles...not electro-gravitic vehicles  ;)

They are not under any particular persons command, they're task driven and like on automatic pilot.

PlaysWithMachines

• Offline Offline
  • Gold 187
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2012, 01:56:28 PM »
OK, EMV's then. It would still be an immense problem, in that magnetic field.
They would need some kind super efficient EM shielding, without shielding the EM drive itself ???

Need some cash for medical reasons? Trying to get more education? Have a family emergency? Then try Gofundme. GoFundMe personal online fundraising websites are perfect for individuals, groups & organizations!  Take a Tour Here to see how it works. It's Free! Sign up today for your own personal funding account.

* Recent Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal