collapse

Author Topic: MK-ULTRA & COINTELPRO - Sinister Mind Control and New Age Spirituality  (Read 10980 times)

Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
  • Gold 300

MEMBER NOTE:  Please bear with me on this thread.  The contents matter to all our members.  The important part is not at the beginning.  Make sure you read it all.  I know it is a big ask but actally read a whole post here.  No not later. ::)  Do it now! ;)

The New Age and Mind Control

Recent manifestations of New Age Religion/Spirituality, that have captured the popular imagination, include teachings alleged to derive from "channelled" sources.  One of the most well known of these is, Ashtar/Ashtar Command.  Another well known source of these teachings derives from Barbera Marciniak who has written a number of channelled books including Bringers of the Dawn: Teachings from the Pleiadians.

It was pointed out in a thread at ATS by TheGUT...
...I think the "religious" message is consistent--at core--in both schools of "Contactees."

The trappings and back-story are different, but that new age message of "No Nukes, Save Our Planet, Some will vibrate to a higher dimension," aspect seem to transcend both philosophies.
SOURCE: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread718431/pg3#pid11684100

Below is a YouTube video as an example of the type of teachings derived from "channelled" ETs.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7l0cJL7e4w" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7l0cJL7e4w</a>

I was pondering the similarity in the teachings of these cults when I remembered reading about another similar cult.  In December, 1952 - only 5 months after Ashtar was first channelled - Andrija Puharich brought into his laboratory an Indian mystic named Dr D G Vinod, who began to channel 'The Nine' or ‘the Nine Principles.’

Researchers believe that some of the key figures involved with 'The Nine' have links with MK-ULTRA and the CIA.  In common with other channelling cults,  "its central focus is the belief that the gods of the ancient world were extraterrestrials who created and civilized the human race, that they’re back - and that, communicating through special chosen ones, they are actively directing the way we think.""

One New Age channelling cult, above all the rest, has had a huge - very disturbing influence on hundreds of thousands of devotees worldwide. Known as 'The Nine', its disciples include cutting edge scientists, multi-millionaire industrialists and leading politicians. This exclusive extract based on The Startgate Conspiracy by Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince looks at the sinister origins of The Nine

"I am the beginning. I am the end. I am the emissary. But the original time I was on the Planet Earth was 34,000 of your years ago. I am the balance. And when I say "I" - I mean because I am an emissary for The Nine. It is not I , but it is the group…We are nine principles of the Universe, yet together we are one."

The declaration above is typical of the channelled pronouncements of the Council of Nine – or just ‘The Nine’. They contain all the usual New Age ingredients of grandiose statements, shaky grammar and unprovable predictions. But unlike all the other channelling cults, that of The Nine has serious clout. Perhaps the reason for this is that they claim to be the Ennead, or the nine major gods of ancient Egypt (see panel). Or could there be another reason, one that owes more to The X-Files than the Pyramid Texts?
SOURCE: http://lightworkers.org/node/24021 or http://thenewagefiles.blogsome.com/2009/03/01/the-council-of-nine/ or http://www.world-enlightenment.com/The-Order-of-Things/CIA-Andrija-Puharich-Council-of-Nine.htm (A fully annotated version of this article appears in Fortean Times 126)

As well as Puharich, another key figure in the movement was James Hurtak - who has still relatively recently been involved in the politics at Giza.  The "cult" is influenced by Edgar Cayce and it appears that it could have had a profound influence on authors like Robert Temple (The Sirius Mystery), Graham Hancock and Robert Bauval (The Message of the Sphinx).

Notables you will probably have heard of who have also been involved include Uri Gellar, Gene Rodenberry, Richard Hoagland and Lyall Watson.

Perhaps the most disturbing aspect of the history of The Nine is its relationship to the career of Andrija Puharich. Recent research has revealed Puharich to have a distinctly sinister side. As an Army doctor in the 1950s, he was deeply involved with the CIA’s notorious MKULTRA mind control project (see panel). He – together with the infamous Dr Sidney Gottlieb – experimented with a variety of techniques to change or induce actual thought processes… even to creating the impression of voices in the head. These techniques included the use of drugs, hypnosis and beaming radio signals directly into the subject’s brain. And, significantly, he was engaged in this work at exactly the same time that The Nine made their first appearance at the Round Table Foundation. The Foundation itself is now known to have been largely funded by the Pentagon as a front for its medical and parapsychological research. Puharich was still working for the CIA in the early 1970s...

*snip* [EDITED BY PIMANDER]

The evidence we have gathered strongly suggests that Tom and his fellow gods originated, not in the stars, but behind closed doors as part of a CIA mind control experiment. And what happened to that experiment? Now with hundreds of thousands of devotees, some in very high places, can The Nine be deemed a success? Of course, that depends very much on what the CIA had in mind. With their subtle racist propaganda, perhaps the flaky New Age Nine should worry the hell out of us.
SOURCE: http://lightworkers.org/node/24021 or http://thenewagefiles.blogsome.com/2009/03/01/the-council-of-nine/ or http://www.world-enlightenment.com/The-Order-of-Things/CIA-Andrija-Puharich-Council-of-Nine.htm (A fully annotated version of this article appears in Fortean Times 126).

For more on this see the book, The Stargate Conspiracy by Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince.  When it was published The Stargate Conspiracy triggered a massive censorship row. AOL were accused of censoring criticism of the CIA and it's alleged mind control program.

Jacques Vallèe , a noted UFOologist  for three decades, compares the ideology of the “Nine”  with the Nazis .  Contac­tee propaganda  undermines the image of human beings as masters of their own destiny, according to Vallèe.  It attempts to convince us that there are “higher races” implying that “lower races” should be eliminated.
Source:  Jacques Vallèe , Messengers of Deception, pg. 217, cited by Picknett and Prince

There is some more information on 'The Nine' and Puharich in this article by Brian Desborough.

Is it possible that the other New Age Religions/cults have been created by or heavily influenced by Mind control programs?  It does seem entirely possible...  By extension of course, forums like this one are targets.

The following video has some information relevant to this topic.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfZcZV6wL3E" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfZcZV6wL3E</a>

There is plenty more for the interested party.  However, I'm writing an OP not a book.  I would hope some of you members have more material that ties into this conspiracy.

thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
  • Gold 315
    • EARTH AID
Greetings esteemed Member Pimander:

Another long ball hit out of the park!

Perhaps an interesting sidebar to this might be this:

One of the many, many stacks of books in my office (note to self: need more shelves) is this one:

Handbook for the New Paradigm

Bringers of the Dawn

The Hollow Earth
(still with the pink dust-jacket)

Circle of Life

and

The Third Millennium

- go figure.

We will eagerly follow your breadcrumb trail and report back.

Thanks for all the hard research to bring us to this point.

Peace Love Light
tfw
Liberty & Equality or Revolution

« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 02:45:02 PM by thorfourwinds »
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Linda Brown

• Offline Offline
  • Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
ThorFourWinds and Pimander.

You may have noticed that I have referred in the past to some papers that were left to me from my Dad. Originally I found this group of papers stored carefully in an old stationary box. When I first found this box I read through it.... the words were just too weird for me.... it was 1963.... and it read like some sort of science fiction....talking about an enormous ship that was referred to as the " Planetary Body". The writing didn't sound at all like Dad and there was just something about it that confused me and upset me.... I did see a note however that was dated 1944 and simply said.... Daughter.... these words are as true as the Rain on the Window above your head.  At the time I first read those words it was raining outside but I was in a fine Georgian home outside Philadelphia.... there were no " windows above my head" I just shrugged and put them away.

I pulled them out the day after Dads funeral. Desolated of course I sat at his desk. Looking around like a lost soul..... I loved my Daddy very much and suddenly he was gone even though I could still smell a whiff of the cologne that he used to use and his glasses were still on his desk in front of me.... as if he had just gotten so tired he couldn't go on , taken them off and simply laid them down.

His recorders were still humming but I knew I had to start turning them off. I couldn't bear the thought.... I looked at his clothes and thought... I really should start boxing them up and putting them away so that Mother doesn't have to deal with it. She had been a trooper as always.... full of grace and even humor she had made it through the funeral service and been her partner for fifty-seven years.....She was sleeping and I stood up and thought.... well, its up to me now.... and reached for something on the top closet shelf. It was that box of papers. I sat down again and began reading.... the words were strange but they almost sounded like instructions now..." You are an Island of the future in a sea of the past.... one chapter heading  said.... The verses were strange and still unsettling ... I reached that line again at the end.... " Daughter, These Words are as TRUE as the Rain on the Window above your head..... Shocked.... I looked up..... and raindrops were pelting the window right above my head... we lived in a Quonset Hut remember.... Dads desk was directly under a big window......

I put the papers away... years later I pulled them out and Andrew and I tried to make sense of them ... an impossible chore.... then..... when Morgan came back into my life he asked me to bring that box with me on a trip that was forming..... and he himself eventually but very quickly went through all of those papers .... leaving me just a handful while he took the rest with him.....

The balance of those writings I have given to Rose to look into while we were writing our book { The Good-Bye Man).... we mentioned The Rain on the Window Papers in the first few pages of that effort.....

But I have never explored them further.... because its just too confusing for me.... Rose checked them. She says that those pages are IDENTICAL to some early channeled messages.... but apparently my pages predate those channeling's. I have no explanation. In fact I have avoided even " going there" because the words are still very upsetting to me for some reason.

You wanted a response to that. There it is.... I don't know where to go from here....Linda

Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Online Online
  • Gold 268
  • Information Will Free Us
I have heard a great deal about this "new age" stuff, and every time I encounter a "channeling," I actually have a revusion in My spidy sense.  It's physical.  Sure it sounds all lovely 'n' stuff, but it has such...dirty "vibes."  Creeps Me out, it does.

I have a follower on Twitter who informed Me "They" would be here soon - I knew this follower had a connection to this stuff - and My reply was, "I await. Meanwhile, I'm going forth as if We have to pull Ourselves out of this mess."

And that is fully what I believe; it's not any savior that's going to come along and "make it all better." It is OUR responsibility to do something about the garbage We see.

Thanks for the post, Pim.  It merely confirms My feelings.  (Though, in fairness, I have read The Sirius Mystery, and found it scholarly, well researched, and not at all tending towards new age creppola.  I recommend it.)
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Foundations of Economics
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=5793.0

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Linda Brown

• Offline Offline
  • Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
I have heard a great deal about this "new age" stuff, and every time I encounter a "channeling," I actually have a revusion in My spidy sense.  It's physical.  Sure it sounds all lovely 'n' stuff, but it has such...dirty "vibes."  Creeps Me out, it does.

I am familiar with that feeling. When I first found that box of papers that I have called the " Rain on the Window Papers" I had that same feeling. STILL DO as a matter of fact. I found some of the remaining papers ( the balance of what Morgan did not take) and STILL I got that same " creeped out" feeling . I know EXACTLY what you are talking about.

Rose says that these papers are identical to Channelings from... perhaps the same sources that have been mentioned here. I just can not make myself go there. I do not know why.

I have a follower on Twitter who informed Me "They" would be here soon - I knew this follower had a connection to this stuff - and My reply was, "I await. Meanwhile, I'm going forth as if We have to pull Ourselves out of this mess." Precisely what my answer would have been.

And that is fully what I believe; it's not any savior that's going to come along and "make it all better." It is OUR responsibility to do something about the garbage We see.

Thanks for the post, Pim.  It merely confirms My feelings.  (Though, in fairness, I have read The Sirius Mystery, and found it scholarly, well researched, and not at all tending towards new age creppola.  I recommend it.)

So what parts of all of this are the words that are so true. Dad said " Daughter these words are as true as the rain on the window above your head!  I KNOW he is right. He proved that! But which words are TRUE and how do we find them. I can't even keep these pages in order and can barely make myself read them. They make me so uncomfortable... what is going on here????  Linda

Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Online Online
  • Gold 268
Here's My guess...  I think Your dad had time travel experiences.  I think He saw things and made sure He gave You something to confirm that.  That explains the note from before You were born, and the fact that when You really looked, the rain was above Your head.

As for the "channeled" stuff...maybe its a red herring.  Maybe it's the note itself that was to clue You, added to the stuff THEY wanted You to see.  Though I don't know why JD had to take some of it away.

It is possible that because some may have access to the papers, traveling from the past to the future, and rearranging them.  Thus would explain why they don't stay in order.

Just a "gut feeling" on this....
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Foundations of Economics

Linda Brown

• Offline Offline
  • Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
I agree with you entirely Amy....add this question to " why did JD  ( Morgan for those who are reading Pauls book) have to take most of the papers away.... the question..... why did he leave that specific few...

Paul wanted to mention the Rain on the Windows Papers too in his book..... I think that Morgan told him not to..... that it" wasn't time."

And with all of those papers  spread out.... how did JD so quickly identify the ones that I was to get and the ones that he was to have? I have said before that it was almost as if he was " seeing them" differently... maybe using Deuem sight!!!! Perhaps the we emanating a different color?  So if thats a possibility.... then the ones that he left are perhaps more important than the ones that he took? The pages he left....am I supposed to study them? 

Oh thats just stinking great because I can't stand them!!!! Why do I have such an adverse reaction to this???

But maybe thats what I am meant to do... and maybe now is the time. I am posting this right now that this is NOT something I really want to do.... And I might not last long at this effort.... but I promise that I will do my best.

AMY..... that note was dated in 1944. the year before I was even concieved. So yes.... he was a little ahead of himself with that message!!  Linda

rose

• Offline Offline
  • Gold 22
  • Deuem Hands
Pimander, I have been interested in this topic since encountering those few pages of Ken Carey's Starseed Transmissions among the leftovers  from the document known to Linda as "The Rain on the Window Papers."

Carey's slim volume  became a mega-best seller and a gateway book for "New Age Thinking". But Timothy Leary, the LSD guru received the first Starseed Transmissions 10 years prior, while in prison. Leary, himself, has been said to be either part of the CIA-Mind Control program, or a tool of it through his then-girlfriend's connections.

Mind control researcher Walter Bowart interviewed Leary in the 1970s, and the acid guru had some interesting things to say about his association with the CIA. Asked, “Do you think CIA people were involved in your group in the sixties?” Leary responded, “Of course they were. I would say that eighty percent of my movements, eighty percent of the decisions I made were suggested to me by CIA people… I like the CIA! The game they’re playing is better than the FBI. Better than the Saigon police. Better than Franco’s police. Better than the Israeli police. They’re a thousand times better than the KGB. So it comes down to: whom are you going to work for? The Yankees or the Dodgers?”
http://espionagecentral.50megs.com/whats_new_5.html

Coincidentally, both Starseed Transmissions began as "channeled messages" from some superior consciousness, presented as either future humans' or ETs. Apparently a lot of that was going around then.

Most recently, Dr. Jack Sarfatti, physicist, described his own extraterrestrial ESP flashes, in an article in the San Fran-cisco magazine City. Nobody paid any attention.

Any grocer or state policeman who has such an experience will immediately be reported in tabloids or even on TV, but nobody seems to want to hear this from trained scientific observers. Is it that we are afraid we cannot dismiss them as nuts so easily as we do the grocers and state troopers?

Suppose I were to tell you that over 100 scientists in the United States have by now had this experience? That figure was supplied by Saul Paul Sirag. Sirag says that so far most of these scientists are only willing to discuss the matter with trusted colleagues, but that more of them lately are consider-ing the possibility of coming out of the closet and talking about it in public.

Sirag adds that many of this group no longer believe the experience is literally extraterrestrial, although that is still one of the favorite models for describing it.

Robert Anton Wilson, Cosmic Trigger, p78.
Quoted by Monkeytribe
http://rigorousintuition.ca/board2/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23167&start=30[/size]]http://rigorousintuition.ca/board2/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23167&start=30

Ken Carey seemed to have disappeared off the map for a while, but I note that he now has a blog of sorts, and in his reflection on the positive world view of the StarSeed Transmissions, he now says:

We obviously did not increase human love enough to love our way through the coming time of turbulence.  Only a few of the "optimal scenarios" described in the Starseed Trilogy came to pass.  But the world today is clearly not as bad as it might have been (and as the media would have us believe).  We humans still have enormous reservoirs of love, and when things get tough, we have a habit of banding together to help one another out. 
http://www.2011-2012kencareystarseed.com/about-ken-carey.html

I like to believe that.

rose

« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 11:20:20 AM by rose »

Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Online Online
  • Gold 268
I keep having the feeling that the V2K tech (voice to skull) has something to do with these "channeled" experiences...

Gee.  Point at the vic, start talking any crap You want the vic to believe.

I wonder...

Foundations of Economics

Linda Brown

• Offline Offline
  • Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
Maybe differences are being made Rose.

And I LOVE this as I am sure you knew I would!

“Of course they were. I would say that eighty percent of my movements, eighty percent of the decisions I made were suggested to me by CIA people… I like the CIA! The game they're playing is better than the FBI. Better than the Saigon police. Better than Franco's police. Better than the Israeli police. They're a thousand times better than the KGB. So it comes down to: whom are you going to work for? The Yankees or the Dodgers?”

Rolling on the floor here thank you so much for that. I can here JD saying to someone else...." Well....WHO are ya gonna work for today??????" The emphasis on the FOR WHOM!!!!!

There are others you can put on that list of course. Leary was limited I think with his options!!!!   

Yea for the home team.    Linda

thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
  • Gold 315
    • EARTH AID
Greetings:

And as we (think) we mumbled to Brother Timothy at Changes in Santa Monica on a New Year's Eve - all entities blazing on Mr Natural - "... will we really live past 30 to see the New Millennium's promises...?"

Yes, Dear Reader, growing up in Laurel Canyon was a trip in so many different ways.

If we recall correctly, we were joined by the redoubtable Tom Wright (later of ROCK Magazine fame), Nikky Pascal (Sorceror, etc.), Nick Edwards (Pyramid Planet), Patrick Flanigan (Pyramid Power), Strawberry Gatz (Hologram Queen), Lady Rain, Arnold Arias and what's-his-name, Jerry (White Light Holography) and a few hundred other revelers.

You will love this part, Linda...

How do we know?

We were there.

Photographic memory - at times when a 'trigger' opens a door - it is absolutely clear or not there... no 'grey' area at all - for certain experiences that 'pop up', depending on the external stimuli.

Check this out:

Ken also has since shared this:

Without warning the bulge lost roughly half of its mass as a huge tongue of solar fire licked hungrily toward the Earth's Southern Pole.  It was obviously a tongue of the purest Love, and I was reminded of two lovers reuniting and what their tongues would do when they met.  But they didn't quite meet. 

Like a whip being recalled at the last second, the flame receded back into its fiery home even as I saw the once white polar cap explode slightly outward in a great splash of mingled white and the most beautiful ocean blue. 

The Vision's beauty was, however, tempered by the knowledge that soon every coastline on the planet would be attacked by tsunamis propelled by waves of 200 or more feet.  My apprehension was soon proven accurate as the great islands and continents of the world, from Antarctica northward, were each outlined by a slowly thickening brown line as the enormous waves swept debris inland.

There is great difficulty in explaining how I perceived all this from my vantage point so far away in space, for it was not through the five senses alone.  I felt as if the entirety of my being were immersed in an ocean of knowledge whose pressure was so great it saturated me through every pore.

This from our AlphaTangoSpookz thread over a year ago:

"OOPS...we have a problem, Houston."

Without warning, the relatively calm solar atmosphere of our seemingly benevolent Sun can be torn asunder by sudden outbursts of a scale unknown on Earth. Catastrophic events of incredible energy...stretching up to halfway across the visible solar surface, suddenly and unpredictably open up and expel their contents, defying the Sun's enormous gravity.

This is a coronal mass ejection (CME), a massive burst of solar wind, other light isotope plasma, and magnetic fields rising above the solar corona or being released into space.

Watching it still unfold, I remember wondering why the event I was witnessing did not cause a geographic pole reversal, instantaneously burning off surface humans, and much else, but maybe leaving something, a seed perhaps, a starseed maybe. 

Why this geographic reversal had not occurred I did not know, but the outlines of the continents assurred me it had not.  I do know the earth felt immensely satisfied because her Antarctic Ice Cap had protected her most precious valuables. 

Even as she began to sink into that deep satisfaction that follows the most exalted of sexual climaxes… the skyscape abruptly switched.  As if a scene had been rewound, the three of us were again back at the beginning:  my observation post, the Earth, and the Sun.  All as we were before.

As I watched the peaceful scene before me I knew that what I had just seen was a worst-case scenario.  If the human experiment were to fail (and apparently the issue has not yet been settled) then, all must be scrubbed, washed and rinsed thoroughly before another attempt could be initiated on a clean and pristine planet—Where I'm putting in for a tour of duty as a duck, I thought, forget these human things. 

The fact that such a characteristically personal thought could intrude at a time like this signaled that my body needed some attention.  Sure enough, as I came back into awareness of my biological housing, the very existence of which I had forgotten, I noticed I was squirming around on my chair. 

Right, I thought, nature calls.  Yet even as urgently as I needed to heed that call, I paused long enough to type:

"The vision I just saw would be, from the Creator's view, one of the easier ways to start anew, but would it necessarily be the only way?"

(...)

Feeling as if I had just been born anew, my mind empty of everything, my attention fully in the present,  I watched wordlessly as my guiding Spirit went on to show me several other scenarios of solar flares flickering toward the earth.  I could tell that the Solar Spirit—for I had now recognized it as such—was also learning. So this show was not merely for my benefit. 

This time I actually heard my guide in silent, telepathic words, "That last one was far to close," it said, "we want a flare just strong enough to trigger the planet's dormant cleansing mechanisms thereby enabling me to leap over to my new temporal home." 

It was also explained to me then that what I was seeing was the full electromagnetic spectrum of each flare, whereas my typical human eyesight would have seen only a much smaller portion of it. 

"Oh," I replied, cringing at my understatement even as the inadequate word dropped with the thud of a bad joke. 

There was no response, but again I had the strong feeling of being observed, as if I were part of an experiment in a lab half the size of a solar system.  At times my reactions were the reactions of the earth's human population, and at other times, the reactions of a human individual.  The Sun could usually comprehend the Earth's meanings when she communicated, but I had to occasionally explain the reasoning behind some of her requests.

(...)

An effortless stream of consciousness flowed into my keyboard for a few minutes.  Then suddenly my computer's wireless connection shut off.

(...)

Until then I had not realized the shielding my computer had provided merely by diverting a portion of my mind to something besides the Solar Spirit's presence.

Now, with no intermediary, the  Solar Spirit apparently decided to just bring it all in.

We think the gallery liked it:

Eurisko2012

I think that is the longest thread i have ever read here at ATS.
A+ for content.
--------------------------------
I heard that a lot of the blackouts in Brazil were caused by hackers shutting down the power grids.

Maybe they learned to switch to "manual control" for a while.

This internet technology is really cool BUT if you want a truly reliable power grid just
disable remote control and switch to manual.

You want another generator started and put online? Make a phone call to the local technician/
electrician at the power plant.

Better yet allow internet monitoring only. -- No control --
--------------------------------
It looks like this CME show is over.
It glanced off our northern pole.
-- Glanced off Nothern Pole --

franspeakfree
Your post made me log in so I could congratulate you on such a fantastic post, I mean its better than most threads.

Outstanding content. I am looking forward to reading more from you my friend.

I only wish I could give you 100 stars.

See the full thread here: Dodged a Solar Bullet

Peace Love Light
tfw
Liberty & Equality or Revolution
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 02:48:51 PM by thorfourwinds »
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Lady Jae

• Offline Offline
  • Gold 33
  • a work in progress
I keep having the feeling that the V2K tech (voice to skull) has something to do with these "channeled" experiences...

Gee.  Point at the vic, start talking any crap You want the vic to believe.

I wonder...

The bag aside, Girard appears intelligent and coherent. At a table in front of Dunkin' Donuts inside the train station, Girard opens the bag and pulls out a thick stack of documents, carefully labeled and sorted with yellow sticky notes bearing neat block print. The documents are an authentic-looking mix of news stories, articles culled from military journals and even some declassified national security documents that do seem to show that the U.S. government has attempted to develop weapons that send voices into people's heads.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/01/10/AR2007011001399.html

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eqC8BnIeM0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eqC8BnIeM0</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqnrihUO2L8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqnrihUO2L8</a>

The Army’s very strange webpage on "Voice-to-Skull" weapons has been removed. It was strange it was there, and it’s even stranger it’s gone. If you Google it, you’ll see the entry for "Voice-to-Skull device," but, if you click on the website, the link is dead.

The entry, still available on the Federation of American Scientists‘ website reads:
read more: http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2008/05/army-removes-pa/

J
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 02:34:40 PM by Lady Jae »
You're either part of the solution or part of the problem There is no middle ground.

sky otter

• Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Offline Offline
  • Gold 610

lots of good info here  thanks
and i hope i'm not going off on a tangent with my remarks

i've personally experienced stuff some of which i could explain and some i still can't
and
i have also personally studied with several teachers with mixed groups and found it
a very interesting study on who and why certain of folk are influenced
and how some are not

it makes me wonder if somehow the ones who aren't easily manuvered or those who flee
quickly out of range have some sort of awareness and /or immunity to such influence
much like those who have a gene pool from the black plague are somehow immune to the
HIV virus

gods -religion-cults have all been mechcanisms of control so why not toss in the rest
Are WE there YET ?

kdog

• The Roundtable
  • Offline Offline
  • Gold 42
Hello!
I was wondering if anyone has seen this,it's about portals and when the suns magnetic fields combine with the earths.

A favorite theme of science fiction is "the portal" -- an extraordinary opening in space or time that connects travelers to distant realms.  A good portal is a shortcut, a guide, a door into the unknown. If only they actually existed...
It turns out that they do, sort of, and a NASA-funded researcher at the University of Iowa has figured out how to find them.
"We call them X-points or electron diffusion regions," explains plasma physicist Jack Scudder of the University of Iowa.  "They're places where the magnetic field of Earth connects to the magnetic field of the Sun, creating an uninterrupted path leading from our own planet to the sun's atmosphere 93 million miles away."

http://phys.org/news/2012-07-hidden-portals-earth-magnetic-field.html

Linda Brown

• Offline Offline
  • Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
uh.... an uninterupted path to the sun? I am assuming thats a one way ticket! ?

Thanks for that... great  information and .... great stuff to follow up on. Thanks very much!  Linda

Need some cash for medical reasons? Trying to get more education? Have a family emergency? Then try Gofundme. GoFundMe personal online fundraising websites are perfect for individuals, groups & organizations!  Take a Tour Here to see how it works. It's Free! Sign up today for your own personal funding account.

* Recent Posts

Re: police detain 15 to prevent attack plot in Australia by Amaterasu
[Today at 08:41:23 PM]

Re: World War 3: We are on the brink of a third World War, experts warn by zorgon
[Today at 08:13:03 PM]

Re: 180km wide lake discovered on the far side of the moon by vril-ya
[Today at 08:12:47 PM]

Re: World War 3: We are on the brink of a third World War, experts warn by zorgon
[Today at 08:09:59 PM]

Re: police detain 15 to prevent attack plot in Australia by sky otter
[Today at 07:59:28 PM]

Re: police detain 15 to prevent attack plot in Australia by burntheships
[Today at 07:54:49 PM]

[Today at 07:49:00 PM]

Re: World War 3: We are on the brink of a third World War, experts warn by Amaterasu
[Today at 07:39:02 PM]

Re: police detain 15 to prevent attack plot in Australia by sky otter
[Today at 07:38:44 PM]

[Today at 07:31:43 PM]

Re: World War 3: We are on the brink of a third World War, experts warn by rdunk
[Today at 07:04:31 PM]

Re: police detain 15 to prevent attack plot in Australia by burntheships
[Today at 06:53:31 PM]

Re: 180km wide lake discovered on the far side of the moon by Amaterasu
[Today at 06:50:39 PM]

[Today at 06:09:10 PM]

Re: World War 3: We are on the brink of a third World War, experts warn by The Matrix Traveller
[Today at 06:01:09 PM]

[Today at 06:00:32 PM]

Re: World War 3: We are on the brink of a third World War, experts warn by Amaterasu
[Today at 05:51:20 PM]

Re: Martyn Stubbs 99 Proof of UFOs: #1-STS-63 examined by a UFO by Martyn Stubbs
[Today at 05:23:35 PM]

Don't Endorse the Fed - Easy as Awesome by Amaterasu
[Today at 05:14:16 PM]

Re: Martyn Stubbs 99 Proof of UFOs: #1-STS-63 examined by a UFO by ArMaP
[Today at 04:13:17 PM]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal