collapse

Author Topic: Deutsche Bank warning COLLAPSE PREDICTED  (Read 628 times)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 307
Deutsche Bank warning COLLAPSE PREDICTED
« on: September 29, 2016, 11:44:52 PM »
Ex mi6 just posted this..

I also believe if the Dow Jones breaks below 17900 there could be the start of a large decline. in the World markets..

FLASH - FLASH - FLASH - MAJOR FINANCIAL ALERT
Deutsche Bank Collapse Tomorrow – Friday 9-30-2016 FROM BEFORE IT'S NEWS
Deutsche Bank COLLAPSE PREDICTED
Will wipe out banking system worldwide
September 29, 2016
German Bank insiders are confirming to SuperStation95 that Germany’s largest, Bank, Deutsche Bank” will “collapse” tomorrow, Friday, September 30, 2016. The German government has no plans to bail out the bank and its demise could wipe out Banks in the US and other countries worldwide!
According to the insider:
System downfall tomorrow. A collapse of this bank is unavoidable now, and it wipes out everything immediately.
Wolfgang Gerke, President of the Bavarian Finance Centre, the German bank sees in a serious imbalance.
“This is absolutely not about Peanuts. We experience real shockwaves. The Bank is in real trouble, “Gerke said the Thursday edition of the” Passauer Neue Presse “.
This is as good as a death sentence. It is insider info (presumably from the DB itself), after the financial collapse is to take place on 30 September.
MORE: A “run” is taking place against Deutsche Bank in Germany as citizens rush to take out money . . . but they are being systematically delayed. At least one Depositor ordered 2,000 Euros transferred out yesterday via wire transfer. At close of business, Deutsche Bank had still NOT sent the money. When challenged, the bank claimed they needed to verify all the information. The Depositor now says he feels they no longer have liquidity and cannot pay depositors.
UPDATE 12:58 PM EDT —
Germans are being quietly told that ALL BANKS in Germany will close on October 1. ALL ATMS, Credit and Debit Cards are likely to be “unavailable” for unknown duration!!!
European Central Bank Chairman Draghi refused to talk about Deutsche Bank today, saying It is not his fault the bank appears to be in trouble.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/09/deutsche-bank-collapse-tomorrow-friday-9-30-2016-3418766.html
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 11:54:27 PM by astr0144 »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 751
Re: Deutsche Bank warning COLLAPSE PREDICTED
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 01:24:14 AM »
I suppose we just have to wait for it to happen or not to see how true it may be, but beforeitsnews is a know source of fake news.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 307
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 01:45:54 AM »
Initially I thought that It was suggested as insider info..but if you believe that the website does post fake stuff.. then you maybe right..and that's a concern to his sources..

Initially I thought that it was some of his own associates that I would have thought that he may have in the industry...as he gives the impression as to being someone from Mi6 where they would have such Intelligence sources.

This was posted from someone else I know..who I believe is quite a clever guy..

It may even be that if the Chinese are aware they may buy in to stop a collapse occurring today...

I was thinking if it was going to happen it would be from later today or early next week..

I dont know how they know it will be 9.30 am and from what Country ? Germany is 1 hr ahead of the UK..
and its just gone 9.30 am now.. but there are some important reports dues out ..one being at 10 am UK time.. as I write the markets DOW is rallying, not declining....

The person who is referred to as Simon I also know, and he gave a warning about 2 weeks ago..

some of these people are sort of connected and I have seen some at events that I have attended..

All are or have UFO connections...

Make of that what one will !  ???

but all are in good positions in Life.. be it job or business..

It is simply the start of the process Simon described in good time ahead of events - and right on time by his estimates ... it is part of a systematic reset. My best estimate is that the Chinese will buy into and take over DB quite soon, to protect their export markets. The news hype will be driven by market traders actually trying to force a run on DB, to try to make a 'short' profit - which in itself tells you what is wrong with banking Globally at present! There could be some nervous days ahead though,
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 01:50:31 AM by astr0144 »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 307
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2016, 07:14:47 AM »
It does seem that other main newpapers have also reported on Deutsche bank...

Yet the US Index markets have rallied.. but did have a big fall yesterday...so I wonder if the big boys were aware on Thursday...

Will the market still remain range bound until the US election....I had expecetd it to have fallen further by now..ie for the dow to break below 17900..and sell of more each day... but its trapped between 18670 and 17900..

-------------

Financial CRISIS: Deutsche Bank collapse could be WORSE than Lehman Brothers in 2008...

WOULD the collapse of the German banking giant be another Lehman moment for the global banking sector?

By ALICE FOSTER
12:00, Fri, Sep 30, 2016 | UPDATED: 13:08, Fri, Sep 30, 2016

Deutsche Bank Getty
What would happen if Deutsche Bank collapses?
The dramatic collapse of Lehman Brothers eight years ago this month was a defining moment of the devastating financial crisis. 

Huge bail-outs were needed to shore up the troubled industry as the credit crunch turned the downturn into the worst recession in decades.

Eight years on, Deutsche Bank’s shares plunged to new record lows today amid fears that it cannot afford to pay a £10.7bn ($14bn) fine from US authorities.

The slump has rattled the stock market and hedge funds are starting to pull out some of their business amid deeping fears over the bank's financial health.

‘Something is VERY broken as Deutsche Bank at DANGER level'
Deutsche collapse could bury eurozone, warn experts, amid share plunge
What happens if Deutsche Bank collapses?
Phoenix Capital Research, an investment research firm based in Washington DC, believes that the trouble at Deutsche Bank heralds a banking crisis in the EU. 

Phoenix said: “DB is the proverbial ‘canary in the coalmine’ for Europe.

"Perched atop one of the largest derivatives books in Europe, DB has ties to most major financial institutions in the region.

“Which is why as soon as DB starts nose-diving, you know something big is up.”

Deutsche Bank’s shares have taken a worrying slide this week after having fallen more than 50% this year alone.

Deutsche BankYahoo
Deutsche Bank has lost more than half its value this year
Phoenix Capital Research said Deutsche Bank is “considerably” larger than Lehman Brothers and has a “disturbing” long-term stock chart. 

“We believe the global markets are on the verge of another Crisis. 2008 was Round 1. This next round, Round 2, will be even worse,” the firm said.

But the German Government has offered reassurances about the situation at Deutsche Bank and has rejected comparisons to Lehman Brothers.

Senior conservative German lawmaker Hans Michelbach said it was “unimaginable” that the state would support the bank because there would be “public outcry”.

Mr Michelbach said: “You can’t compare Deutsche Bank with Lehman… The bank is in a position to get out of this situation on its own.”

Deutsche Bank Chief Executive John Cryan has also reassured staff that the bank remains “strong”.

He said: ”Our bank has become subject to speculation. Ongoing rumours are causing significant swings in our stock price."

Laith Khalaf, senior analyst at Hargreaves Lansdown, acknowledged that the collapse of Deutsche Bank would be “very bad in many ways” for the banking industry.

But Mr Khalaf said: “The banking system as a whole is much stronger than it was in 2008. Solvency ratios are much better than they were.

“Although it would be a pretty catastrophic event, I suspect that actually the banking sector would probably hold up better. The knock-on effect would not be as bad.”

Nevertheless Mr Khalaf warned that was difficult to be certain because something of that magnitude could lead to the “resurfacing of fears” about the financial system.

German Chancellor: Angela Merkel
Sun, July 31, 2016
Angela Merkel has served as German Chancellor since 2005 and Leader of the Christian Democratic Union since 2000. We take a look at her political career in pictures.

If financial fears hit the real economy, he said: “There is little central banks could do to stimulate the economy. They have already thrown the kitchen sink at it.”

Allianz Global Investors chief investment officer Andreas Utermann believes the German government would have to bail out Deutsche Bank if the situation gets bad enough.

“I don’t buy at all what’s coming out of Germany in terms of Germany not wanting to step in ultimately if Deutsche Bank was really in trouble,” he told Bloomberg.

http://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/714881/Deutsche-Bank-collapse-could-it-be-worse-Lehman-Brothers-financial-banking-crisis-2008

Check yahoo search engines for more articles

https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylc=X3oDMTFiN25laTRvBF9TAzIwMjM1MzgwNzUEaXRjAzEEc2VjA3NyY2hfcWEEc2xrA3NyY2h3ZWI-?p=Deutsche+Bank+Collapse+&fr=yfp-t&fp=1&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 07:32:37 AM by astr0144 »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 307
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2016, 04:09:52 PM »
Deutsche Bank Jumps on Report of $5.4 Billion DOJ Settlement.

This was posted to suggest why the Markets rerallied back up strongly  today for some markets eg the Dow Jones.. yesterdays highs..

Will the markets reverse back down again next week or continue up ?

I had been looking for a high into this weekend and think it could sell off again if it does not break todays highs by end of Monday..

The Spooks initial report was misleading !...

He was making out that the bank was doomed today !
which I think many analysts would had thought the markets would have had a huge fall today..

----------------------------

Deutsche Bank Rebounds on DOJ Settlement Report
Bank’s shares dropped to record low in earlier trading
DOJ earlier this month requested $14 billion in settlement
Deutsche Bank AG jumped the most in almost six months after a media report that the lender is nearing a $5.4 billion settlement with the U.S. Department of Justice, less than half the amount initially requested.
The shares closed at 11.57 euros, up 6.4 percent, the biggest gain since April. Agence France-Presse reported that the lender is nearing a settlement with the DOJ in a probe tied to residential mortgage-backed securities, citing an unidentified person familiar. Spokesmen for the Frankfurt-based lender and the DOJ declined to comment, when contacted by Bloomberg News.
Deutsche Bank’s stock and debt have been under pressure after the DOJ earlier this month requested $14 billion to settle an investigation into residential mortgage-backed securities. In a memo to staff earlier on Friday, Chief Executive Officer John Cryan said he is taking DOJ settlements with other banks “as a benchmark,” echoing previous remarks that he expects U.S. authorities to scale back their initial request.

“The amount would be very good news, below what consensus expects now,” said Jerome Legras, an investor at Axiom Alternative Investments, who holds a short position on the lender. “Deutsche Bank has dropped so much as there is so much speculation circulating -- at some point people just want to make a profit on short positions.”

Analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. wrote in a note to clients earlier this month that a U.S. settlement of $3 billion to $3.5 billion would leave the German lender room to settle other legal issues. Any additional $1 billion in litigation charges would erode capital by 24 basis points. The bank’s common equity Tier 1 ratio stood at 10.8 percent at the end of June.
Deutsche Bank has long struggled to adapt to an era of tougher capital requirements and diminished trading revenue. Cryan has already said that the lender may fail to be profitable this year, calling it a peak restructuring year, as he eliminates thousands of jobs and cuts risky assets.
The shares had been pushed to a fresh record low earlier on Friday after Bloomberg News reported that some hedge fund clients had reduced their financial exposure to the bank. Deutsche Bank has lost about 49 percent of its market value this year.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-30/deutsche-bank-rebounds-as-cryan-moves-to-shore-up-confidence
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 04:13:07 PM by astr0144 »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Mandalay: The biggest shooting since Columbine. by petrus4
[Today at 08:48:05 AM]

Re: Mandalay: The biggest shooting since Columbine. by ArMaP
[Today at 06:59:15 AM]

Re: fake news - live by ArMaP
[Today at 06:55:12 AM]