collapse

Author Topic: IPCC warns not to stop chemtrails, aka ‘solar radiation management’  (Read 3083 times)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
From:  http://nsnbc.me/2013/11/12/ipcc-warns-not-to-stop-chemtrails-aka-solar-radiation-management/

Randy Ananda (FFN) , – The Fifth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) warns that, despite global side effects and long-term consequences, geoengineering techniques involving solar radiation management (SRM) should be maintained:

aviation-and-the-global-atmosphere-ipcc-1999-150px“If SRM were terminated for any reason, there is high confidence that global surface temperatures would rise very rapidly to values consistent with the greenhouse gas forcing.” [emphasis in original]

“Climate Change 2013: The Physical Science Basis,” (referred to as “AR5”) supersedes the former report published in 2007. The IPCC’s First Assessment Report was published in 1990. (In case the Summary containing that warning is changed, here is the version downloaded on Nov. 3, 2013.)

The discussion in the Summary for Policymakers and in the body of AR5 commends solar radiation management over carbon dioxide removal methods, which are limited in their efficacy on a global scale, yet admits that neither are ideal, and that both geoengineering techniques will have long-term and potentially unknown consequences.

“While the entire community of academia still pretends not to know about the ongoing reality of global geoengineering,” comments Dane Wigington at Geoengineering Watch, “the simple fact that they are now discussing geoengineering in the latest IPCC report indicates that the veil is beginning to lift.”

More at link.

Guess it is no longer "conspiracy theory..."  But what BS it is.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
Re: IPCC warns not to stop chemtrails, aka ‘solar radiation management’
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 08:21:46 pm »
The uv is really bad now.i use to go outside and play all the time as a kid.now if i go outside in the summer on a clear day.i can feel it.like little pins sticking in my back when i have my shirt off.the problem is the particles are causing global dimming.my tomatoes come up later and produce less.you can see and feel it on certain days.its the same view as polution in the air.the sun isnt as bright.
If i hadnt known these two factors i would be very mad about chemtrails.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2014, 09:33:58 pm »
The uv is really bad now.i use to go outside and play all the time as a kid.now if i go outside in the summer on a clear day.i can feel it.like little pins sticking in my back when i have my shirt off.the problem is the particles are causing global dimming.my tomatoes come up later and produce less.you can see and feel it on certain days.its the same view as polution in the air.the sun isnt as bright.
If i hadnt known these two factors i would be very mad about chemtrails.

Interesting you say the Sun is dimming Robo ...

I have been observing Sun rises during the 1st hour of each morning, since 1993 and have noticed
the moisture in the upper Atmosphere has been steadily increasing on a weekly basis.

The Sunlight doesn't have the sting in it as it did when a child !

When I was last in China few stars could be seen at night, even though I got the impression, Light pollution
from the Cities played a part. (Lighting the moisture in the atmosphere)

But my Mother in law who came back to NZ from China with us was telling us when she was a Child,
the sky was full of stars at night just as she now sees them in NZ ? ? ?

I have noticed on a moonlit night the light from the moon lights up the air more than it used to.

Because of the Increase of moisture in the upper Atmosphere.

It might be interesting to look into the historical records of Moisture Content in our Upper Atmosphere ?

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 07:04:45 am »
I always prefer to look for the real source, and this is what it (the Summary for Policymakers) says:

Methods that aim to deliberately alter the climate system to counter climate change, termed geoengineering, have been proposed. Limited evidence precludes a comprehensive quantitative assessment of both Solar Radiation Management (SRM) and Carbon D ioxide Removal (CDR) and their impact on the climate system. CDR methods have biogeochemical and  technological  limitations  to  their  potential  on  a  global  scale.  There  is  insufficient  knowledge  to  quantify  how much CO 2  emissions could be partially offset by CDR on a century timescale. Modelling indicates that SRM methods, if realizable, have the potential to substantially offset a global temperature rise, but they would also modify the global water cycle, and would not reduce ocean acidification. If SRM were terminated for any reason, there is high confidence that global surface temperatures would rise very rapidly to values consistent with the greenhouse gas forcing. CDR and SRM methods carry side effects and long-term consequences on a global scale. {6.5, 7.7}

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter