collapse

Author Topic: Fukushima Affect on Northern Hemisphere and US West Coast  (Read 19842 times)

Offline spacemaverick

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 373
  • A fantastic journey begins with curiosity
Re: Fukushima Affect on Northern Hemisphere and US West Coast
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2014, 03:10:35 pm »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QGFqFVz37_4[/youtube]

From Andrew Ebisu an activist

All my documentaries are posted on YouTube for free to anyone to see and remixable versions are posted also. If you cannot purchase or donate, please share and remix and burn your own copies to spread the truth. Thanks so much for your patience with this documentary.

The Battle of Fukushima [On Fukushima Beach]

This is good in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QGFqFVz37_4

From the past into the future any way I can...Educating...informing....guiding.

Offline spacemaverick

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 373
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2014, 05:22:03 pm »
It looks like we have some updated information from enews

http://enenews.com/newspaper-ignores-scientific-models-show-fukushima-radiation-impacting-west-coast-fails-inform-readers-reporting-only-discredited-tsunami-wave-height-map-illness-mind-people-lie-about-threat-map

"Newspaper ignores scientific models that show Fukushima radiation impacting West Coast — Fails to inform readers by only reporting on discredited tsunami wave-height map — “What illness of the mind must people have to lie about the threat?” (ACTUAL FORECAST MODELS)"

"The Province, Jan. 23, 2014: Without actual things to worry about, too many people these days are making up or exaggerating risks. Our recent story on the Fukushima Disaster is a good example. That was a terrible event, but what illness of the mind must people have to lie about the threat to B.C., even going so far as the misrepresent a wave-height map of the Pacific to pretend it shows that dangerous radiation is flowing to our shores?"

It looks like one map model has been misrepresented.  They also add other models to the story on this link and makes you wonder what else is misrepresented.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2014, 05:44:35 pm »
Yes, some people posted that map as if it was a radiation map.   ;D

Offline spacemaverick

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 373
« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2014, 10:59:13 am »
Well, just found out some information and we were not told about it when it happened.  Nice, really nice.  Right here in my own back yard.

Fukushima Radiation Fallout In Florida and the Indian River Lagoon Superbloom of 2011

Following the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant disaster on March 11, 2011, radioactive fission product material began to spread across the globe.  As seen in this time lapse video map of Fukushima radiation distribution across the world, Florida had the meteorological bad luck of being under a concentrated atmospheric radioactive "swirl" from the second half of March through April 2011.

As a result, Melbourne, Florida in Brevard County recorded the highest single day concentration of Iodine-131 of anywhere in the world, according to measurements taken by the Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty Organization.  Xenon and Cesium were also detected in Melbourne.  Additionally, Cesium-134, 136 and 137; Iodine-131 and 132; and Tellurium-129m and 132 were detected by air filters in nearby Orlando, Florida.  North of the Indian River Lagoon, Cesium-134 and Iodine-131 were detected in rainfall in Jacksonville, Florida. 

While the radioactive material was overhead and falling onto Florida, severe weather with strong winds, waterspouts, hail, and heavy rainfall fell over east Central Florida during the last few days of March.

For the rest of the story, see link below.

http://news.brevardtimes.com/2014/02/fukushima-radiation-and-americas.html?spref=fb

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ohPgE9oDg9c[/youtube]

I LIVE IN MELBOURNE FLORIDA
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 12:17:56 pm by spacemaverick »

deuem

« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2014, 02:49:07 am »
That's as close to home as it gets. Where do you get away from this stuff? I still say they don't care about the fallout because of WWII. Retalliation is slow and getting here, why should they stop? I wonder what would have happened if the wind went west. Would China put up with it or take out Japan. It is not all of the Japanese people doing this, just a hand full letting it go on and on. They got the US by the oranges and they are going to keep it that way till, well till it stops on its own or the world stops it. I still want to know why we can't just nuke it and disinergrate everything. One big boy and we have a new port in 20 years with a glass bottom.
D

Offline spacemaverick

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 373
« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2014, 09:00:23 am »
That's as close to home as it gets. Where do you get away from this stuff? I still say they don't care about the fallout because of WWII. Retalliation is slow and getting here, why should they stop? I wonder what would have happened if the wind went west. Would China put up with it or take out Japan. It is not all of the Japanese people doing this, just a hand full letting it go on and on. They got the US by the oranges and they are going to keep it that way till, well till it stops on its own or the world stops it. I still want to know why we can't just nuke it and disinergrate everything. One big boy and we have a new port in 20 years with a glass bottom.
D

It's like what Zorgon says, how much will people tolerate?  I see people not really care here and I think the same feeling is prevalent throughout the US.  Mainstream media says nothing.  I put the information out where I can so people are informed. I guess they figure they can't do anything about it.  Then they go on about their business.  I don't believe the Japanese know what they are doing.  If we were to nuke it, we would have even more particles in the atmosphere (my opinion).  I believe they need to encase it like Chernobyl.

Offline spacemaverick

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 373
« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2014, 09:34:04 am »
Now TEPCO says they got their reading wrong!  Can you say they have no clue on taking care of the problem?  Maybe they got caught giving out the wrong readings and now trying to back peddle.

http://enenews.com/kyodo-massive-amount-of-fukushima-radiation-data-could-be-wrong-figures-cannot-be-trusted-nhk-strontium-90-in-groundwater-close-to-ocean-160000-times-limit-actual-levels-had-exceed

Kyodo: ‘Massive’ amount of Fukushima data wrong? “Figures can’t be trusted” — NHK: Strontium-90 by ocean at 160,000 times limit — Tepco: Actual levels “exceeded the upper limit of measurement… We are very sorry”

Kyodo, Feb. 7, 2014: TEPCO to review “massive” radiation data due to improper measurement – [TEPCO] said Friday that it will review a “massive” amount of radiation data it has collected at the crippled Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant because readings may be lower than actual figures due to improper measurement. “We are very sorry, but we found cases in which beta radiation readings turned out to be wrong when the radioactivity concentration of a sample was high,” TEPCO spokesman Masayuki Ono told a press conference.

CAN WE TRUST ANYONE TAKING READINGS?

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter