collapse

Author Topic: NASA: The Future of War  (Read 7290 times)

Offline Elvis Hendrix

• Gold 398
  • It is not the critic that counts.
Re: NASA: The Future of War
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2013, 12:37:19 PM »
To be fair to Amz - I'm always posting shizzle yet to be validated.. And our host Z has posted just as many Hoaxes.. But nether the less, as I stated, the material is interesting enough to command investigation.

Source is irrelevant when the info is correct.

Il have to agree.
"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."
B H.

sky otter

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2013, 12:40:17 PM »
Source is irrelevant when the info is correct.

my point exactly..but in determining the truth/correctness of the info -  source is an important ingredient

and if you watch Z playing..he mostly adds this little guy  :P..but not always
and i have called him on it also..so i think that is fair

sorry to be so damn picky about getting the facts before making a judgement
chalk it up to having be taken once or twice in my looooooooooooooong life  ;D

now if it is only conversation you'll be wanting..say so..plenty here to jump right in

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 879
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2013, 01:43:50 PM »
This seemed to be the typical debunking response to the article.
This guy makes me Angry.

The Metabunk guys are Phage on Steroid :P Bunch of real assholes. But they are debunking the video and the idiots fear mongering

The DOCUMENT is REAL and IS from NASA  You can get the original POWER POINT here at FAS.ORG I did find it at NASA months ago.  This was published over 10 years ago  in 2001

Future Warfare PPT

It is a take off of the USAF "Vision 2025" document on future warfare that I covered in detail in the Naval Space Command thread

Here is the PDF of the NASA file

The PDF is also cited in THIS publication at the DTIC

Selected Bibliography
Bushnell, Dennis. Future Strategic Issues/Future Warfare [Circa 2025]. NASA Langley
Research Center, July 2001. http://www.dtic.mil/ndia/2001testing/bushnell.pdf
(Accessed 27 April 2008).

Warning: Dot Mil Links

[url'http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a484490.pdf]Unmanned Undersea Vehicles: An Asymmetric Tool for Sea Denial [/url]

and in this one..

Small Power: The Role of Micro and Small UAVs in the Future
[/size]
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 01:54:58 PM by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 879
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2013, 01:50:52 PM »
USAF Cyber Vision 2025 PDF

An Air Force Strategic Vision for 2020–2030

Complete package from FAS.ORG  The Air Force University Page is down right now

Air Force 2025

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 275
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2013, 01:54:05 PM »
Thank You for YOUR research, z.  My general sense was that it had some likelihood of being real.  I did not presume so, necessarily, as much BS circulates. 

So though My source is known for issues overall, it seems this document is NOT BS.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 879
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2013, 02:08:09 PM »
Thank You for YOUR research, z.  My general sense was that it had some likelihood of being real.  I did not presume so, necessarily, as much BS circulates. 

So though My source is known for issues overall, it seems this document is NOT BS.

Here is the thing....

1)  Yes I do from time to time post interesting articles that may or may not be real... for fun and usually will post the answer in a few posts down (knowing full well I admit, that most people will react to the OP without reading :P)  I will also usually use THIS   ::)

2) Pegasus was set up to be a CUT ABOVE the Fear mongering websites and youtube videos screaming THE SKY IS FALLING!!! DA BIG BAD GUBMENT IS OUT TO KILL US ALL!!!

To that end we should do our best to VERIFY the info before posting. Then when your challenged on it you at least have the facts handy :D

3) This document. like the AF Vision 2025 are War College exercises  Says so at the source. But yeah I know conspiracy nuts prefer to get their information from fear mongers instead of the source.

What is REALLY HILARIOUS is that on the one hand these fear mongers will say they don't trust the government and military websites... but they will use the SAME documents if it suits their particular phobia as fact.

4) I have pretty much given up posting military stuff because no one really pays attention :D As I said I covered this very material in the Naval Space Command thread including the actual deployment by NASA of some of these 'future weapons'

Jack Arneson has posted a few on facebook as have I but 90% of stuff on FB is fake news stories that get all the attention while any real facts are dismissed out of hand

One gal has been pushing that Evergreen Aviation has closed doors... this went viral forcing the company to actually make a statement that this is false news. Evergreen is on of the main companies providing forest fire planes.

FB and Twatter can do harm... but who care? "Don't let TRUTH get in the way of a good story" ~ Mark Twain

I will post the link to the Naval Space Command item in a sec... then I think I will transform Pegasus into a Faerie, Elf and Dragon site :P

::)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 879
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2013, 02:17:22 PM »
Vision 2020 PDF

Naval Space Command page 2

This image of a space laser pointing at Iran

This is the PDF cover

This is the Closeup

Remember Secret Shuttle Mission STS-44?

STS-44 was Space Transportation System (NASA Space Shuttle) mission, launched November 24, 1991. It was a U.S. Department of Defense space mission.

Look Familiar?

So the Vision for 2020 has been orbiting since 1991

Funny though  The NASA paper was published July 2001... it took 12 YEARS before CTer fear monger picked up on it

My Space Command thread has been copied without credit on several sites, much taken out of context and one person (Carol from Mists of Avalon, an ex Project Avalone moderator) has claimed she will right a book on it, taken full credit for the work and has the audacity to hot link to images on my site

Yup... time to go back to the FAERIES DRAGONS and ELVES

sky otter

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2013, 02:23:15 PM »

then I think I will transform Pegasus into a Faerie, Elf and Dragon site  :P

waaaaaho.. been waitin on those....what
you added the tongue guy..ohhhhhhhhhhhh
and the eyes..

oh crap..stomping my feet...
boo hoo and here i thought you meant it...

sigh

;)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 879
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2013, 02:23:25 PM »

Even SORCHA FAAL sometimes uses real stories as does JAMIE MAUSSEN... but using them as a source will simply destroy your own credibility :P

Offline robomont

• Gold 212
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2013, 02:55:09 PM »
Dont you dare zorgon.i wonder what theyre blowing trillions on now if that stuffs been up for years.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

deuem

« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2013, 05:25:59 PM »
Dont you dare zorgon.i wonder what theyre blowing trillions on now if that stuffs been up for years.

Their shooting down all the FAERIES DRAGONS and ELVES.... ;)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 879
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2013, 07:35:24 PM »
{{{Zorgon giving Dragon Command coordinates to Deuem's abode...}}}

deuem

« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2013, 07:41:31 PM »
{{{Zorgon giving Dragon Command coordinates to Deuem's abode...}}}

You can try but I am hiding in your Chinese Underground headquaters. Someone has to train all those sexy workers you have here. Go ahead shoot, we will test the defences. 8)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 879
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2013, 08:37:29 PM »
You can try but I am hiding in your Chinese Underground headquaters. Someone has to train all those sexy workers you have here. Go ahead shoot, we will test the defences. 8)

Not THIS one I hope :D

deuem

« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2013, 08:53:39 PM »
No, this one, did you forget…

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by ArMaP
[January 15, 2018, 02:13:35 PM]

Re: Oprah Winfrey for president: a wild idea that just got dramatically more real by micjer
[January 15, 2018, 12:24:47 PM]

Re: Oprah Winfrey for president: a wild idea that just got dramatically more real by Somamech
[January 15, 2018, 08:22:57 AM]

Re: The Kennedy Detail: JFK's Secret Service Agents Break Their Silence by A51Watcher
[January 14, 2018, 01:03:50 PM]

Re: Oprah Winfrey for president: a wild idea that just got dramatically more real by petrus4
[January 14, 2018, 11:52:41 AM]

Re: The Kennedy Detail: JFK's Secret Service Agents Break Their Silence by spacemaverick
[January 13, 2018, 07:57:56 PM]

Re: Oprah Winfrey for president: a wild idea that just got dramatically more real by Shasta56
[January 13, 2018, 06:11:48 PM]

Re: Oprah Winfrey for president: a wild idea that just got dramatically more real by ArMaP
[January 13, 2018, 02:15:02 PM]

Re: The Kennedy Detail: JFK's Secret Service Agents Break Their Silence by petrus4
[January 13, 2018, 01:57:04 PM]

Re: More Jobs Down the Drain Sam's Club Closed 63 Stores today by petrus4
[January 13, 2018, 01:51:47 PM]

Re: Oprah Winfrey for president: a wild idea that just got dramatically more real by petrus4
[January 13, 2018, 01:27:08 PM]

Darn Kids In McDonalds by Eighthman
[January 13, 2018, 07:21:56 AM]

Re: Oprah Winfrey for president: a wild idea that just got dramatically more real by The Seeker
[January 12, 2018, 01:49:00 PM]

Re: More Jobs Down the Drain Sam's Club Closed 63 Stores today by Somamech
[January 12, 2018, 09:42:29 AM]

Re: Oprah Winfrey for president: a wild idea that just got dramatically more real by ArMaP
[January 12, 2018, 07:09:11 AM]

Re: Oprah Winfrey for president: a wild idea that just got dramatically more real by The Seeker
[January 12, 2018, 06:29:50 AM]

Re: The Kennedy Detail: JFK's Secret Service Agents Break Their Silence by A51Watcher
[January 11, 2018, 11:30:45 PM]

More Jobs Down the Drain Sam's Club Closed 63 Stores today by zorgon
[January 11, 2018, 07:09:53 PM]

Re: Did i miss something about the moon by robomont
[January 11, 2018, 04:47:30 PM]

[January 11, 2018, 03:19:45 PM]