collapse

Author Topic: FEMA Preparing For Disaster By October 1st- "DHS Buiding An Army" Warns Marine  (Read 2774 times)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
[youtube]UJiQkKoIeFw[/youtube]

"Bigger than 9/11..."
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Might point out that the christian angle is not what I am focused on here but the vast number of preparations being made with completion dates on or around October 1, 2013.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
amy, don't know if you seen this one or not; yes, it is jesse ventura; Not enough info on the location of the underground facility but it does remind me of an underground frozen food facility that is in Missouri...

www.youtube.com/v/VCIa1EYQzSE?hl

seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
    • An obscure place from my mind
It appears something big is going to happen with this syria thing. Gas at the pump just jumped 4 cents. Kerry is making noise and I'm sure hillary will be making concuring remarks as well.

So if Alex Jones gets murdered, I guess thats the final nail in the coffins.
Everyone loves me, till they're sick of me

Fruitbat

Fema camps, what appear to be fields full of coffins, DHS buying up hollow points, and now radiological disaster. You guys are in trouble over there.

As someone on another site said, looks like the only thing we can do that makes sense is get in some beer and popcorn, and watch the show unfold...

IF you do find yourselves needing to fight your own government, try and rise above their level. Rather than blowing soldiers up with IED's you would do better to find ways to break the expensive equipment. Glue, sand, expanding foam, electromagnetic/radio jammers, in this situation are your more your friends than high explosive... Less dangerous for the revolutionary.

Put your priority into surviving the engagement, rather than killing the opposition.

Different thinking is the ONLY unique and un-"planned for" weapon you really have. That and a refusal to play the game as "they" want it played.

Good luck America. Looks like you will be tested.

(I will say that the "religious stuff", properly understood, could come in useful at some point. I wouldn't discard all those centuries of thought and research on a whim, that's for sure. Knowing the difference between Good and Evil and choosing a side, does make it easier to deal with unforseen circumstance IMHO).

Fruitbat!

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
Fema camps, what appear to be fields full of coffins, DHS buying up hollow points, and now radiological disaster. You guys are in trouble over there.

IF you do find yourselves needing to fight your own government, try and rise above their level.

Put your priority into surviving the engagement, rather than killing the opposition.

Different thinking is the ONLY unique and un-"planned for" weapon you really have. That and a refusal to play the game as "they" want it played.

Good luck America. Looks like you will be tested.

I think one of the main problems faced at the minute, is due to the fact that it is only by the thoughts and actions of the UK, USA, and European citizens, can any of these actions be reversed. We have reached a critical point where we KNOW we are facing tyranny.

I watched some awesome video's from the youtube channel STORMCLOUDSGATHERING.  This guy makes for some wicked commentary on current events and coming possibilities/probabilities.

Here's his biggest hit:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP7L8bw5QF4[/youtube]

Throughout the rest of his video's he tackles many subjects, including that of how WE CAN MAKE CHANGES.

He rightly states that petitioning the Government and trying to make changes in local policy WILL GET YOU NO WHERE. We Are BEYOND that stage. We are in the closing stages of New World Order - do you really think you local MP (or American equivilent) can really change the global plans being set forth?

Hahaha, i've never heard anything sillier. We ARE in Cival War at the moment, some just aren't willing to FACE THAT FACT.

Stormcloudsgathering stated there are three methods by which we may 'fight' back.

1) Awareness - Arm everybody with real information.
2) Public Disobediance - Do not comply. (Be this finacially, or by demonstrations)
3) Physical Resistance - This will be our last manouver, at the time they come knocking on your door to line you up for the internment camps.

Stormclouds has also stated that unless the first two stages are completed by the majority, method three will surely fail. The key aspect of these methods will be based on methods 1 & 2.

The channel also tackles the events that shall take place after the 'revolution' or potential Global Lockdown.

Can't clarify enough how powerful his video's are - go an have a looksey :)

"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Thank You all for Your responses.

Seeker:  Yes, I have seen that piece.  Quite interesting...

Gigas:  I doubt AJ will be killed.  He is Illuminati scum playing a part in spreading fear, painting the conspiracy aware as lunatics, and mixing truth with lies.  They may STAGE His "death," though.

Fruitbat:  Agreed that the ethics derived from the many religions are important.  I just have no interest in the dogma.

Sinny:  I LOVE StormcloudsGathering!  I agree the info and analyses are excellent.

We are busy spreading truth, most of Us who see what is going on.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]