collapse

Author Topic: Richard T Miller & Vanishing Audio Tapes!  (Read 7633 times)

Offline Miller1986

• Regular Members
  • Gold 1
Re: Richard T Miller & Vanishing Audio Tapes!
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2017, 11:18:33 AM »
hi guys....just want to let you know...all tapes exist...and i mean all of them...not just tapes...

Also all documentation about many secret projects,all documentation about SOLAR company..

All names who was working there...also all info about his secret group who was dealing with UFO (names,positions,photos..etc )...
Have everything about Richards work and personal info from 1947 till 2000 ...when he died...

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 405
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2017, 12:08:25 PM »
hi guys....just want to let you know...all tapes exist...and i mean all of them...not just tapes...

Also all documentation about many secret projects,all documentation about SOLAR company..

All names who was working there...also all info about his secret group who was dealing with UFO (names,positions,photos..etc )...
Have everything about Richards work and personal info from 1947 till 2000 ...when he died...
that is very interesting, Miller; can you verify that you have all this data? Please feel free to contact me via pm...

Seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline Miller1986

• Regular Members
  • Gold 1
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2017, 01:49:14 AM »
yes,i can verify,almost all documents are signed with his name..have dates on them,some have stamb like registered document,also have all his personal post mails what he was getting from people with who he was working on some secret projects...(some of letters was coming from Bill & William Cooper)..

I don't know so much about all this, im not researcher...i was been lucky to find all this stuff...and now was trying to find out about Richard and things what he was doing...but on internet i was not been able to find out a lot..

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2017, 10:59:44 AM »
Oh, I'd love to look at it all.. Not sure how you could or would go about sharing?

His communication with Bill Copper might shed the light I have been seeking.

Thanks for popping by!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 11:06:26 AM by Sinny »
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline Miller1986

• Regular Members
  • Gold 1
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2017, 09:35:53 PM »
it is way to much documents for scanning and sharing... way to much...
Thinking to try to sell all this stuff on eBay ... i even have his oscilloscope  ..

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 405
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2017, 01:55:31 AM »
Thinking to try to sell all this stuff on eBay ... i even have his oscilloscope  ..
So, how much are you looking to get for all the documentation? Put some numbers out there (preferably by PM or email) so we have something to look at, plus a picture of what you have to offer would help

check messages
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2017, 03:38:47 AM »

Could/would you give us an overview of the details? Could you tell me more about the contents of his communication with Cooper and others?

Also, let us know if and when you post those things to ebay.

Could we see some photos?

I really want that info!

Interested in purchasing depending on your price.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 03:40:43 AM by Sinny »
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline Miller1986

• Regular Members
  • Gold 1
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2017, 06:23:21 PM »
i will send u some pictures later, when i stack all documents together... i give couple of files to some person who contacted another person in Canada, and this person says that i should not try to sell it on public sites....

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 879
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2017, 10:07:47 PM »
i will send u some pictures later, when i stack all documents together... i give couple of files to some person who contacted another person in Canada, and this person says that i should not try to sell it on public sites....

Well that is a good idea to keep it private

I previously bought a lot of original T T Brown papers  (just about ready to scan them all)  It was through Ebay but a few other members thought they were doing me a favor trying to get them so it drove the price up.  All they had to do was let me know LOL so we din't bid against each other

Pegasus is not rich  but between a few of us we can come up with some cash. Let me know what you are looking for. The collection will be preserved then

Offline robomont

• Gold 212
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2017, 02:15:33 AM »
the scope sounds interesting but i dont have alot of dough.really broke,but give me a price anyways if it still works.i want a scope,having one with a story.well thats kinda cool too.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline Miller1986

• Regular Members
  • Gold 1
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2017, 12:54:16 PM »
http://www.ebay.com/itm/182707476579?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

here is the link of scope on eBAY....its works & asking & $ 200 or best offer...

if u cant find it with this link, just go on eBay and type '' HEATHKIT 10-12 ( RICHARD T. Miller)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 879
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2017, 02:12:03 PM »

Offline Cobi53

• Regular Members
  • Gold 1
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2017, 09:39:04 AM »
I realize that this thread is years old. However, I just found it today. For what it is worth, I have personal experience with Richard Miller. In the mid 70s, in San Jose, Calif., my grandmother joined the Solar Cross Foundation, headed by Richard Miller. She met Miller at the Rosicrucian temple in San Jose. At the time, I was 10 and accompanied her to the "workshops" given by Miller. Looking back, the workshops were just B.S. session about aliens and space ships.

Anyway, my grandmother became a closely knit member of the group. She had all of Miller's tapes. We used to sit at the kitchen table and listen to them together. Of course, from the perspective of a child, I found the tapes fascinating, if not a little scary. My grandmother believed in all of it...every word. Naturally, I believed too because she was my role model in this respect.

Solar Cross became my grandmother's social life and more...being part of it gave her purpose. In fact, she edited many pages of the manuscript for Miller's book, Space Wards, from the kitchen table with her manual typewriter. I observed this with my own eyes.

Ok, fast forward to the early 80s. Grandma had been a member of Solar Cross for several years by now. Richard Miller, the family story goes, convinced several of the members to sell their homes in San Jose and move to Middletown, CA, by Clear Lake. My grandparents were among those who sold and moved. By that time, I was around 15 or so. I spent summer vacations with them, later moving in with them when I was 17. There were several members living in Middletown besides my grandparents.

The story that Miller sold them was that the aliens, or the brothers of the Solar Cross..Kla La, Mon ka, Voltra, etc...(I know, those names wouldn't fly today), were supposed to come down in their space craft and meet everyone by Clear Lake. Unfortunately, Richard Miller absconded with the group's money, as well as the wife of one of the members. He later resurfaced in Carson City, Nevada...but that was much later.

Now, my grandmother was devastated by this. She'd believed in it with all of her heart...so did the other members who moved to Middletown. Also, they were basically broke. My grandfather was retired, so were a few of the other members. He had taken quite a large sum from them. My grandmother never really got over that. I remember her telling me about all of it when I was older, before she passed. My grandfather never really believed it...but he went along with it because it made her happy.

I do not know if there ever was an investigation into it or not. My family has never told me that. Maybe they don't know. My mother is still with us...and remembers all of it. I remember quite a lot of it myself, having  witnessed a lot of it.

In my later adulthood (I am now 53), I have tried to find details about Miller on the Internet...but they are not easy to find. I speculate this is because all of this occurred long before the Internet. The tapes are still out there online. I've listened to them; they have not changed. Rest assured, they are fake. Miller was a con man. He invented the story of the aliens. He faked the channelings.  Do I have proof of any of this? No, I do not, outside of eye witness testimonies of myself and my remaining family members, my mother and her sister. Still, I like to tell the truth, as I know it, about Miller whenever I get the rare opportunity.

That said, I do not try to debunk all alien theories. I do tend to believe in their possibility...but I do not believe everything I see or hear.

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 584
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2017, 10:21:51 AM »
Cobi -

Ouch!

Now it sounds more like Richard T Miller & Vanishing Wads of Cash!

eta: A quick check of youtube does show many video's of his channelings.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 10:24:56 AM by A51Watcher »

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 366
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2017, 03:17:30 PM »
I can pick you up an oscilloscope for less than $200 and can stick on some brand new ticker tape than has the name of anybody you like.  Albert Einstein anyone?

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Mark Hamill is left stunned by new Star Wars - The Last Jedi by thorfourwinds
[Today at 07:46:49 PM]

Re: Mark Hamill is left stunned by new Star Wars - The Last Jedi by petrus4
[Today at 04:28:31 PM]

‘Massive object HUNDREDS of miles long’ spotted on NASA live feed before was cut by rdunk
[Today at 03:20:23 PM]

Re: 411 by ArMaP
[Today at 02:22:47 PM]

Re: 411 by ArMaP
[Today at 02:08:00 PM]

Re: 411 by Gigas
[Today at 12:39:05 PM]

Re: 411 by Irene
[Today at 12:01:21 PM]

Re: By the stars, John Lear makes a headline on Rense by Gigas
[Today at 11:57:08 AM]

Re: Mark Hamill is left stunned by new Star Wars - The Last Jedi by Irene