collapse

Author Topic: Lunar rover on the moon. Is it an RC model?  (Read 19541 times)

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
Re: Lunar rover on the moon. Is it an RC model?
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2012, 05:51:00 am »
Interesting clip mate.... Exactly what did you see here then?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKJg8LeFqfI[/youtube]

Small UFO comes into bottom left middle of frame at 2:17 then hovers over the electrical storm...recharging perhaps?
Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2012, 08:01:04 am »
Those hills looks terribly fake.
I wonder why that is. ::)

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2012, 08:02:36 am »
Plaster of paris?
Le

Offline exuberant1

• Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Gold 10
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2012, 09:02:18 am »
Plaster of paris?
Le

From the Apollo 14 transcripts:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

deuem

« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2012, 11:29:48 pm »
When someone comes up with real hard evideence and can take it to the supreme court and win, then I wil believe this. What is going on is nothing more than a few people trying to get their 5 minutes of fame and millions of others fall for the magic trick and start to guess if things were real or not. Rather they went or not is up to your own mind to figure out. But snake oil salesmen are after making money on books no matter who has to pay the price.

Also never have I seen anyone go after any real facts, like the 1,000 experiments or data collected. Everyone stops at the video. Ok, what if there was no video, then what?

Yes there were plaster casts made of the moon, Yes Disney was in on the construction. Yes Van B and Walt made a movie together. So what? Yes they blew up fields out west, east and made Earth craters, Yes they did filming in studios over and over again.  All of this is called practice. Do you know how many times the snake oil guys use a practice tape and doctor it up to fake you out? Oh boy, they are all over the place.  If it is your intension to prove thay faked it, then do a fantastic job and come up with 100% proof and file it against the US government in the Supreme court. When you win, we will listen.

What we all should be doing is wondering how we are going to get back there. Who cares about the past, you should worry about the future and what should we do now. Let me ask you? Even if you found out it was 100% fake, what are you going to do about it, Get your money back? Everyone in government lies about everything, you all know that. Either go with the flow or elect people that will stop it. That is your only option now.

I must have spent, should say wasted over 500 hours on apollo and never found anything 100% wrong. The deeper I got, the better info I found. I stopped because I figured I was wasting my time. I should have spent that time on something that helps, and not hurts.

In the end because of all of the bs presented and the current HiTech with CGI, even if we went now, no one would believe it. Everyone would call fake! CGI! Even if some people went they would claim they werre drugged and given false memories. Our world has been turned over to tabloids.....

Offline exuberant1

• Gold 10
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2012, 04:02:38 am »
Everyone stops at the video. Ok, what if there was no video, then what?

No other nations have imaged the Apollo mission artifacts. Only NASA probes have ever seen the Apollo landers.
If you were to only use the data provided by other space agencies, you'd never knew men walked on the moon, that they drove rovers around, left tracks and so forth.  It is like a court using only the bits of evidence which have been hand-picked by the defendant, and evidence of unprovable provenance at that.

The reflector argument is also bogus as the soviets and Americans both landed robotic science mission on the lunar surface. All that scientific data could be from robotic missions. This also means the tracks could have been faked by robots.

Add in the fact that only a few diehard patriots would be able to determine if the data was simulated or not (see below) and you've got a great test for your intellectual honesty. You either admit that the nation who you believe landed men on the moon could fake it and that no one else can prove it yet, or you prove your intellectual dishonesty and simply give in to your patriotism, denying the truths which indicate the great possibility for deception insofar as Apollo is concerned. 

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

...Said Aristotle. 

You can entertain the ideas and methods of how this thing might have been faked and even acknowledge that it could have been faked without ever saying that it was faked.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 04:04:41 am by exuberant1 »

deuem

« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2012, 09:05:26 am »
The only part of the entire program we can take for granted is that a lot of Saturn rockets blasted off from the cape. The moment they are out of eye sight we have to assume what is in them and where they arre going. So yes to the acknowlegement that it all could be fake and just done for the cameras. Since I have never stepped foot on the moon nor taken close up photos of it, This is another assumpsion of what it reall looks like.

So it all boils down to faith in what they did or anger for what they did not do. The deeper I probed, the more I was impressed. If this is fake it is not skin deep, it is fake right to the bone. Every nut and bolt.

I tryed to prove that there were astronauts in the ISS. I could not do it either. I know it is there, we can even see it but is it really manned? Everything they feed us is thrird to tenth party information. What happens in the middle is anyones guess. Deuem

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2012, 09:34:06 am »
Wise words, Dueum, and what makes me question anything the NASA guys or our so called leaders say is the track record they have for lying and hiding the facts through the years.

Who can really say whats out there unless they see it for themselves with a good quality telescope.

Ive used a nice Celestron 8 numerous times, and havent seen any aliens or spaceships, and that sucker can really zoom in on distant objects.

As for the moon landing..Im not convinced, and Im not in disagreement whether it happened, so as we do in research..Ill wait for due diligence on someones part to break the cycle of did or didnt...I personally dont have nearly enough evidence either way to decide.

Wheres my fence pillow? :D

Le

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2012, 09:41:13 am »
My two cents....

While I do not rule out the possibility that men have been to the Moon (they very likely have), or even rule out that Apollo actually happened exactly how NASA claim (very unlikely), think about the following.

There was a lot of political and financial pressure to go to the Moon.

You options are:-

1.  It was very risky indeed and difficult to send humans then let alone now.  If you don't believe me ask the Soviets - they gave up on the idea.  Astronauts died before we even tried.  However, you could risk it and have a go.

2.  It was not that difficult to send humans into orbit and fake the footage - especially on NASA's budget -  (even if you did risk sending humans in secret).  This option would allow NASA/USA to justify spending 5% of national wealth for years and save political face.

If my neck AND NATIONAL PRIDE was on the block, I'd take option 2 to cover my arse.  In fact, you'd be a complete idiot to only take option 1.

Now, is it really so surprising that there is some suspect footage?

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2012, 02:07:36 pm »
No other nations have imaged the Apollo mission artifacts. Only NASA probes have ever seen the Apollo landers.
That's true, but at least one non NASA mission (Kaguya/Selene) has photographed the area where Apollo 15 supposedly landed and the area shows the expected changes created by the exhaust. Also, the 3D images from Kaguya/Selene show the same view as the photos taken at the time.

PS: as anyone watched the original video that I posted some posts back?

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2012, 02:45:41 pm »
This is all interesting stuff 8)

What i meant by the STS-48 film was this part of it:

[youtube]HwCGiXSihuc[/youtube]

If that isn't a particle beam weapon, then i'm a gardener...

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2012, 03:29:11 pm »
Kaguya/Selene

Kaguya/Selene images and videos look like poor CGI :P

They call this Top HDTV  Seriously?

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2012, 04:32:16 pm »
Kaguya/Selene images and videos look like poor CGI :P
At least they look better than that image with the fake hills you posted. :)

And I don't think the photos look like CGI, what looks like CGI is those 3D images, but that's because they are CGI.

As for the HDTV, I think NHK aired a movie made with the images taken by Kaguya/Selene, or at least I think that was the idea.

Offline exuberant1

• Gold 10
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2012, 08:28:20 am »
That's true, but at least one non NASA mission (Kaguya/Selene) has photographed the area where Apollo 15 supposedly landed and the area shows the expected changes created by the exhaust.

I am aware of these claims.

That alleged trail is accounted for by the theory I just outlined (ie, it's a robotic lander the same size as the descent stage of the LEM).

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2012, 08:46:02 am »
This is all interesting stuff 8)

What i meant by the STS-48 film was this part of it:
Surely not?  That must mean you think that the ice particles and thruster on the shuttle explanation is contrived and hard to believe.  God you conspiracy theorists are just so hard to deflect.   :o

Why don't you just mindlessly accept every "explanation" served up?  What's wrong with you all? :P

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter