collapse

Author Topic: Re: The Gold Ring  (Read 5270 times)

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
Re: The Gold Ring
« on: June 25, 2012, 10:49:08 AM »
Manna....from heaven??
I would add several thoughts....
Wilhelm Reich and His orgone accumulators.
The ark of the covenant, made from layered sheets of gold and arcaia wood.
The dimensions of the ark.
The rod of Arron , cut whilst in bloom.

The ark will have been sited to perfection where a vortex central point is, in the MATRIX.

In the ark was a pot to collect manna.

I can find magic mushrooms via their location in the matrix.

Location was the reason the scarab beetle was called a god.

The vortex point is where two counter rotating vortices exist and PINCH at a point that is readily accessable near the surface.

The magic mushrooms will contain huge amounts of DMT.
hobbit

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 09:02:00 AM »
Mikado,
I am noT partial to sitting around in the sand  when I know that there are a collection of folks gathered now that can really make a difference. We all have a vested interest in flying the Phoenix.  So... we all do what we can and are expected to do.

Linda

uh...I was talking to Rose. As to your post, okay, I have no problem with what ever you wish to do and have no right to have a problem unless it affects me.

Mikado

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 202
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 07:11:31 AM »
You are in control of any change in your character and no one else.

Practice what you preach.

Mikado
Of course I am, Mikado, as are you...or are you? I think not.
I practice what I preach daily, but sometimes I stoop to the level of folks like yourself to make a point.

Now YOU brought this back up today, so YOU are the one who cant stop can you?

You are an addict, addicted to antagonism, and you have begun again today, with nary a word of usefulness.

I have more to share than you can imagine, but will not do so where you prowl, as if I do, you will hear it, and you dont deserve the fruits of my labor, and who suffers? My friends here, who could actually be a part of a civil discussion., and learn from my mistakes and successes.

Slink back to your pond, addict.

Im done with you and your pathetic wheezing pablum, and Im sure many here see through your veil of smarmy smartness. Everyone except your minions, who are few.

Mikado repeaters....

Its a shame, since youve been on PRC, there has been more discourse in a few weeks than during its entire existence, and that speaks volumes about YOU Mikado.

This is my public response to you, and the last ever, so ask questions and antagonize, I am promising the others here, that I will never communicate with you again. They and I deserve better than to stoop anymore.

Off to the aether, which BTW is all and one. Ice and water, all the same! :P

Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 07:26:51 AM »
Of course I am, Mikado, as are you...or are you? I think not.
I practice what I preach daily, but sometimes I stoop to the level of folks like yourself to make a point.

Now YOU brought this back up today, so YOU are the one who cant stop can you?

You are an addict, addicted to antagonism, and you have begun again today, with nary a word of usefulness.

I have more to share than you can imagine, but will not do so where you prowl, as if I do, you will hear it, and you dont deserve the fruits of my labor, and who suffers? My friends here, who could actually be a part of a civil discussion., and learn from my mistakes and successes.

Slink back to your pond, addict.

Im done with you and your pathetic wheezing pablum, and Im sure many here see through your veil of smarmy smartness. Everyone except your minions, who are few.

Mikado repeaters....

Its a shame, since youve been on PRC, there has been more discourse in a few weeks than during its entire existence, and that speaks volumes about YOU Mikado.

This is my public response to you, and the last ever, so ask questions and antagonize, I am promising the others here, that I will never communicate with you again. They and I deserve better than to stoop anymore.

Off to the aether, which BTW is all and one. Ice and water, all the same! :P

Le

Hit a nerve.

I suppose that means I can respond to anyone of your posts without a response....oooorah!

And if you do answer than that means this post was what?

Were you maybe just manipulated into doing this?

Mikado

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 275
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 07:33:08 AM »
Just cool it.  I really don't like attitude, eh?

Seriously, some here are behaving like 5 year olds.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2012, 07:55:50 AM »
I am finished responding to Mikado too because I see  that its all been his particular brand of sham and I don't have time for it.

Forums are simply communities. They reflect their " town leaders" and the " town leaders" reflect the  flavor of the character of each town. Look closely at what has been built up here with Zorgons inexhaustible energy and passion! Look at the other Forums. I don't need to name them. Which places are more pleasant places to " live" and exchange ideas?

Put credit where it is due .

Each person decide for himself what is happening here, which type of community they want for their own.

Linda

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2012, 08:01:31 AM »
I am finished responding to Mikado too because I see  that its all been his particular brand of sham and I don't have time for it.

Forums are simply communities. They reflect their " town leaders" and the " town leaders" reflect the  flavor of the character of each town. Look closely at what has been built up here with Zorgons inexhaustible energy and passion! Look at the other Forums. I don't need to name them. Which places are more pleasant places to " live" and exchange ideas?

Put credit where it is due .

Each person decide for himself what is happening here, which type of community they want for their own.

Linda

This is a GOOD forum Linda. I have found a good deal of information here, even if writers don't respond where to purchase their books. I have found that the principles that John Lear discusses resemble a good deal of Tibetan/Buddhist teachings. I came here to create a presence to make you stop libeling me an it has had its effect. I also found a wealth of alternate information and knowledge and I intend to read what is here.

Look at my posts, they are always responding to something someone says. I never go on the offensive and your post above is just that, an attempt to discredit.

I have put out some information from my work. Now, where is all the info you promised to bring forth to this forum over 6 months ago?

Mikado

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2012, 08:07:55 AM »
Some people think that they have offered valuable information?

I see nothing but sham.
It was sham on the Hut.... it is sham here.... Ice maybe but water still.... steam maybe but under it.... water still. And I believe poisoned water.

Drink from that well at your own risk.

Linda

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2012, 08:14:02 AM »
For heavens' sake, it was a metaphor to attempt to explain something.

Metaphor's are not meant to be perfect.

As to sham's, well, I don't believe mpc755 is offering any such thing. He is presenting his theory. Those reading it have the choice to ask questions and read it or just NOT read it. But to "demand" things is wrong. Just like you demanding proof in other venues without giving any yourself.

Now before this deteriorates further...

...I thought you weren't going to answer me?

Mikado

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 879
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2012, 12:13:36 PM »
Some people think that they have offered valuable information?
I see nothing but sham.

Well perhaps if people spent more time posting research and discussing that research instead of taking a good post off on tangents....

:o Oh wait  you were talking about one person....

my bad
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 12:26:43 PM by zorgon »

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2012, 12:30:24 PM »
This is a GOOD forum Linda. I have found a good deal of information here, even if writers don't respond where to purchase their books. I have found that the I have put out some information from my work. Now, where is all the info you promised to bring forth to this forum over 6 months ago?

Mikado

Is THAT why you are here Mikado? Because you think that I am going to "bring forth" some additional information on this forum? And you and Kim are just going to camp out here?

Well, duh.... I have been releasing information. Is it not what you are trolling the waters for?  Well then.....What can I say.  Linda

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2012, 09:45:49 AM »
Is THAT why you are here Mikado? Because you think that I am going to "bring forth" some additional information on this forum? And you and Kim are just going to camp out here?

Well, duh.... I have been releasing information. Is it not what you are trolling the waters for?  Well then.....What can I say.  Linda

I thought you weren't going to respond to me?

Proof you can't keep your word....priceless!

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2012, 03:22:17 PM »
Oops, double post due to extreme time dilation :-[
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 03:24:28 PM by PLAYSWITHMACHINES »

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2012, 10:18:36 AM »
dylan

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 202
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2012, 01:29:47 PM »
PWM, LE, Z and the rest of you, "Has anyone ever tried taking a converter for 12V application and attached an alternator too it, creating 110V out put and applied this to a lifter?"
Was just curious, had a friend of mine that is a truck driver, hooked up an alternate alternator under the hood, this kept his power usage up too demands when running his Microwave, TV, Lap top, cell phone and other electronic devices without affecting the trucks battery loads from drainage, these were all ran from the same batteries as would start the rig. So, with that in mind "Possible to produce a lift effect with battery application with converter/alternator application?"
If this is applicable and proved on the Semi truck , this should be the results of the lifter idea, provided it is 110V too create the ionization and lift, "Right?"

1Worldwatcher
Hey 1ww, for a lifter you need at least 9000 vdc, so 110 wouldnt work. Ac also is always inverting pos to neg and would effectively keep the craft parked, as the lift would be up dpwn up down, and it would negate the pulse with each next one.
That red wire is from a flyback transformer on an old tv I found around town, and it puts out about 12000 vdc when powered up. Enough to make a lifter work pretty well..watch the progress as I build one, seeing how there werent any folks here with images of the progress as it went for them, just youtubers.
Z man gots me going, and robomont did too! It may not be anything we havent seen, but why not do it for the forum folks to start out with?

Cheers, vids to come!
Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Tom DeLonge Annoucement - New Tech by space otter
[February 24, 2018, 02:09:21 PM]

Re: Tom DeLonge Annoucement - New Tech by Pimander
[February 24, 2018, 01:14:31 PM]

Re: Tom DeLonge Annoucement - New Tech by space otter
[February 24, 2018, 09:47:37 AM]

Re: Tom DeLonge Annoucement - New Tech by A51Watcher
[February 23, 2018, 06:14:48 PM]

Re: Most Important/Definitive Documentation of Fukushima 'Lost' by AboveTopSecret by ArMaP
[February 23, 2018, 01:37:45 PM]

Re: Most Important/Definitive Documentation of Fukushima 'Lost' by AboveTopSecret by thorfourwinds
[February 22, 2018, 09:07:22 PM]

Re: The American Left uncensored by ArMaP
[February 22, 2018, 01:34:52 PM]

Re: The American Left uncensored by Littleenki
[February 22, 2018, 07:13:59 AM]

The American Left uncensored by petrus4
[February 22, 2018, 05:52:43 AM]

Re: The Question We Should Be Asking by petrus4
[February 22, 2018, 04:46:03 AM]

Re: The Question We Should Be Asking by Ellirium113
[February 21, 2018, 06:35:07 PM]

Re: The Question We Should Be Asking by Eighthman