collapse

Author Topic: Re: Mongolfier Project on Electrogravitics and Torsion fields  (Read 9290 times)

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

Re: Re: Mongolfier Project on Electrogravitics and Torsion fields
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2012, 11:36:00 AM »
Right...
That's the colour it turned into i guess...
Why do you ask?

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 275
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2012, 11:45:02 AM »
Right...
That's the colour it turned into i guess...
Why do you ask?

Because rose sent out a pair of black horses in a chartreuse field...  Not sure which thread that was on - maybe the mind control thread...
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2012, 11:49:30 AM »
That's interesting!
 I had no control over it, i wanted a dark green, but it went bright neon green despite of that...

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2012, 11:50:22 AM »
Greenwich perhaps :)
Le

I,m 62 , but feel far younger.
Last night was first quarter of the moon, the flows were and still are very powerfull.
Time is field based, and it switchs where opposite spin fields PINCH at ninty degrees.
The suns field is spiral based, as is the earths, as is the moons.
Last night the moon was at ninty degrees to the earths field in relationship to the opposite spiral fields of sun/Earth.
The tides will have revealed this.
I have just noticed the first evidence of downed crops on my way home, so expect some crop circles to be reported.

Time flees( tempus fugit)
hobbit

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2012, 11:56:35 AM »
And Littleenki you surprised me with the mention of a wheelchair.... George just got one for a friend of his who has been not well lately and because I so badly messed up my knee a few days ago he threatened to get one for me too.... It caused one of the rare flares in our relationship....... No way am I going to be reduced to using a wheelchair! And he made me mad for suggesting it!  Just call me hopalong.

Anyway... the fact that you mention the article... was interesting to me ... sort of a direct visual and I KNOW that I haven't mentioned being hurt here.... have I? It would be unlike me if I did.

The china dolls are something we will have to wait for maybe.... but that is very interesting.

Your description of the HUM is something I hear when I am dropping off to sleep. Its the same sound that we get around here when the bees are in the trees in the morning.... very distinctive garden sound! And I find it odd that I hear it at night.... because they are not active then.... still hear them! Or something.   

Linda

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 275
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2012, 11:57:23 AM »
That's interesting!
 I had no control over it, i wanted a dark green, but it went bright neon green despite of that...

LOL!  Blame rose!  [grin]
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2012, 11:57:45 AM »
Sounds like Dorset, Hobbit ;D
 Is it because of all the water underground there?

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 275
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2012, 12:00:35 PM »
And Littleenki you surprised me with the mention of a wheelchair.... George just got one for a friend of his who has been not well lately and because I so badly messed up my knee a few days ago he threatened to get one for me too.... It caused one of the rare flares in our relationship....... No way am I going to be reduced to using a wheelchair! And he made me mad for suggesting it!  Just call me hopalong.

Anyway... the fact that you mention the article... was interesting to me ... sort of a direct visual and I KNOW that I haven't mentioned being hurt here.... have I? It would be unlike me if I did.

The china dolls are something we will have to wait for maybe.... but that is very interesting.

Your description of the HUM is something I hear when I am dropping off to sleep. Its the same sound that we get around here when the bees are in the trees in the morning.... very distinctive garden sound! And I find it odd that I hear it at night.... because they are not active then.... still hear them! Or something.   

Linda

I'm virtually certain You did not mention here being hurt, Linda.  Just so You know.

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2012, 12:08:57 PM »
Sounds like Dorset, Hobbit ;D
 Is it because of all the water underground there?

The geology is fundemental, and water ( hydrogen) is the carrier of charge/s.
I can follow underground water flows, and the so called Lodging of downed crops is nearly always above such.
The wind is normally blamed.
The answers are not blowin in the wind.....as the wind is not blowin, it is the atoms of atmosphere reacting to attraction, YOU or whatever doesn't move at this rate of attraction offers resistance, it is the resistance that is called the wind.
If You were to move with the direction of attraction as birds often do, then there would be no so called wind relative to You.
The so called wind is symbiotic to the downed crops as they offer resistance.
hobbit

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2012, 12:12:23 PM »
Thank you, Hobbit  8)

I feel enlightened, as always when talking with you.
In this enlightened frame of mind, i now go to the Batcave to finish the RF
amp for the tesla coil.
This is going to be fun (and probably quite loud)
 :)

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2012, 12:14:30 PM »
I didn't think that I had. I am one of those who does not like to give that sort of thing " room" by recognizing it. I know I am hurt.... I know I have to rest my leg.... I know , I know.... but I don't have to make a big deal out of it either. When George mentioned the wheelchair its as if he had " given in" to the idea that I was going to have to use it. I got so mad I walked ( er... hobbled off)  Funny looking back on it..... but in response.... mentioning it would not have been something I would have done here....so David was extremely accurate in my direction anyway.

Careful PWM  <g>

Linda

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2012, 12:26:37 PM »
Thank you, Hobbit  8)

I feel enlightened, as always when talking with you.
In this enlightened frame of mind, i now go to the Batcave to finish the RF
amp for the tesla coil.
This is going to be fun (and probably quite loud)
 :)
I know lots of jokes about batman and robin, but maybe not on here.

This thread is about torsion fields, and geometry that creates vortexs will be central...IMHO( in my hobbit opinion)
Then it is how fields interact with other fields, and where every atom in this creation We are part of reacts magnetically.

I have just been scanning a book that jumped at Me recently about the Ultra spy, and something really jumped out when I read about AMBER MINES.
You see I know how past living materials interact with the fields that made them origonally, so such means more to Me than to most others.
Conductors.
Resistors.
hobbit

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 202
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2012, 12:26:56 PM »
That's interesting!
YOU, are amazing, PWM! Its so exciting to see a result to our efforts, and I feel as if the goodness of Gaia led me into a kinder safer place, than the one I looked for earlier. I felt so at ease last night, it's like Im an addict nowLOL!!
The green for me was sort of dark and couldve been mistaken for a black or dark green color, but for me it was a pink glow throughout the view.
Now, as I work with dichroic glass, the complimentary color to green coatings is pink, so maybe I was seeing the pink inverted somehow, Rose.
The bathroom was a trip, and I had to look away as if I couldnt tell if it was mens or womens, because of the colorful decor in there!
Yes, also PWM, that bad guy was about thirtyish, and resembled a fellow I knew in school, with pockmarked skin, and an angry stare, he was eating a cheesesteak, and I could smell it..Mmmmm! he also was suffering badly, as he was somewhat hunched over and moaning. I think we sent him packing, Dude!In a nice way, we didnt have to attack, but let the gaia do the dirty work for us...amazing indeed!

It's so cool that so mnay of us felt these energies, and that shows me....no....proves to me..that the Gaia field is real, and I am making it primary for my studies to learn it's every nuance.

Chartreuse is my wifes favorite color of green, and not a bad color for a jaguar, eh? :D

Cheers!
Littleenki

See ya next friday?
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 202
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2012, 12:31:54 PM »
I,m 62 , but feel far younger.
Last night was first quarter of the moon, the flows were and still are very powerfull.
Time is field based, and it switchs where opposite spin fields PINCH at ninty degrees.
The suns field is spiral based, as is the earths, as is the moons.
Last night the moon was at ninty degrees to the earths field in relationship to the opposite spiral fields of sun/Earth.
The tides will have revealed this.
I have just noticed the first evidence of downed crops on my way home, so expect some crop circles to be reported.

Time flees( tempus fugit)
hobbit
Hey, hobbit! Not to sound so excitable, but YES! It was a great experience enforced by the moon's juxtaposition, wasnt it?
I hope that was you, who handed me a book and it was about the size of war and peace...thick and stout.
If you know which it was, i feel compelled to read it.
Whether it was you or not, thanks for being there for us, and bringing your wonderful sense of nature to the table as well!
I think you seem much younger at heart, yet your wisdom is exponentially greater than your age!
I hope we can see each other again, and this time i will try to get a look at you, with open minded eyes!

Cheers!
Littleenki
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2012, 12:33:22 PM »
I didn't think that I had. I am one of those who does not like to give that sort of thing " room" by recognizing it. I know I am hurt.... I know I have to rest my leg.... I know , I know.... but I don't have to make a big deal out of it either. When George mentioned the wheelchair its as if he had " given in" to the idea that I was going to have to use it. I got so mad I walked ( er... hobbled off)  Funny looking back on it..... but in response.... mentioning it would not have been something I would have done here....so David was extremely accurate in my direction anyway.

Careful PWM  <g>

Linda

Maybe some green amber is required????
hobbit

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: The American Left uncensored by Littleenki
[Today at 07:13:59 AM]

The American Left uncensored by petrus4