collapse

Author Topic: Re: Mongolfier Project on Electrogravitics and Torsion fields  (Read 9289 times)

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
Re: Re: Mongolfier Project on Electrogravitics and Torsion fields
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2012, 11:10:04 AM »
What time is this site operating to?
It's 19.10 in the evening as I post this.
hobbit

Edit in....There is 8 hours difference to GMT.
Thus midnight on this site is 8 in the morning to Me.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 11:12:01 AM by hobbit »

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 275
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2012, 11:19:43 AM »
You rock, Amy, and if we never start to become the gaia field we so deserve to be, why bother!See ya tonight!
Littleenki

Ever so true, LE, ever so true.  [smile]  Let it be so!
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 202
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2012, 12:15:28 PM »
What time is this site operating to?
It's 19.10 in the evening as I post this.
hobbit

Edit in....There is 8 hours difference to GMT.
Thus midnight on this site is 8 in the morning to Me.
Then 8am it is, on your side of the pond, see ya then, Hobbit!
Littleenki
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 202
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2012, 12:16:12 PM »
Ever so true, LE, ever so true.  [smile]  Let it be so!
Indeed, indeed!  ;D
Le

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2012, 12:38:12 PM »
Then 8am it is, on your side of the pond, see ya then, Hobbit!
Littleenki

Think about where time switchs???
Where on this planet is the alignment where time starts and finishs?
hobbit

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2012, 01:02:23 PM »
Then it will be 9AM for me.
 that's fine, i will still be working, though... ::)

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2012, 03:08:41 PM »
I have arranged it so i can be in bed, sleeping, at zero hour.
I will try to add my presence to the field.
I will be using a dark green colour (british racing green) but then a bit metallic....

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 202
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2012, 05:03:38 PM »
Think about where time switchs???
Where on this planet is the alignment where time starts and finishs?
hobbit
Greenwich perhaps :)
Le

Offline rose

• Gold 22
  • Deuem Hands
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2012, 06:25:29 PM »
Yahoo. Mom is nearby and spending her first night in her new place. Odds and ends remain to be done before I have much hang time.

I look forward to getting back to writing. And, to a visit with you too, Linda! Life is g-o-o-o-o-d.

But I have no idea what time it is now, as I sit with my celebration glass of wine, so I am sending energetic representatives ahead of time...a pair of black horses running free in a windblown sea of chartreuse.

Don't ask me why....I'm probably mind-controlled.

That's supposed to be a joke, folks.

rose

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 202
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2012, 04:20:06 AM »
Yahoo. Mom is nearby and spending her first night in her new place. Odds and ends remain to be done before I have much hang time.

I look forward to getting back to writing. And, to a visit with you too, Linda! Life is g-o-o-o-o-d.

But I have no idea what time it is now, as I sit with my celebration glass of wine, so I am sending energetic representatives ahead of time...a pair of black horses running free in a windblown sea of chartreuse.

Don't ask me why....I'm probably mind-controlled.

That's supposed to be a joke, folks.

rose
Hey, Rose, congrats on a step forward for your sanity!!LOL!
Only you control that mind of yours, and as it's a Ferrari among Volkswagens, drive it with pride!

Last night, as you may have known, I asked a few folks here to join me at midnight to have a collective meeting of the minds, you might call it.
What I encountered was different than what I expected.
As I slipped into meditative state, and balanced my Chi for the journey, I felt as if instead of five or six of us, I was in a room full of people, with a murmur that was unmistakeable.
During the transistion over to a remote view of a certain evil entity, I believe it was someone here with a ponytail or bun in their hair, who reached forth a hand to me, whilest telling me," that evil is no longer of any concern, lets be positive."

As i had to adjust a bit to that odd vision, i saw a few things I would like to detail a bit, with a mindset towards flexibility in who and what.

Hobbit, who I envisioned as a man of about mid fifties, was presenting me with a book, and gesturing to take it from his hands. When I took it, there was a sound of water rushing and it appeared like a splash of to me from an unseen sea.

Someone who was the hand holder, kept walking me through these black walls which obscured all view, around them to see what was behind them one at a time...all the while I heard the murmur of the crowd from above the walls around me.

I tried a bitto reach out to PWM, and he had pointed out he would try to do the same in a difficult environment. It appeared , for loss of a better phrase, that he was in the bathroom, quietly spending a moment with us. Odd to say the least.

Somehow small ceramic dolls were involved, like music box figurines who were in the view throughout every turn, along with the omnipresent murmur.

As I drfited towards a friends place I had visited before, I saw something new, and was able to envision my friend tromprenard as a mesh or world grid, and saw him as more of an entity than a lifeform. It was as if he was all encompassing, yet structured perfectly. Hmmmm.

Somebody had shrimp for dinner, and there was another person who was enjoying beer and peanuts while watching tv...could be anyone, eh?

Two people were in wheelchairs, and a few were clearly ill, or sick.

The moment I rose form my view I looked at my laptop monitor, and it said May 12th, 2012, 12:12 am.

No Rambo or guns blazing, it was a truly humbling experience to see the Gaia field firsthand, and Ill be going back daily for sure.

What was comforting was the view of the evil entity from a distance, eating a cheesesteak in a small cubicle, while suffering greatly.

Thats about what i saw, so any ideas on who these folks were?

Thanks so much for joining me, and lets do it every week!
Littleenki

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 275
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2012, 04:43:08 AM »
I did not "see" much...  But I surely felt a great deal.  I could feel You, LE, very strongly.  I could feel hobbit, and others - not a huge number.  I could feel a guide (a "female" energy, it seemed), and I could feel a journey - and yep.  I could feel no "dark resistance."  Normally, when I "trance out" (as I call it when I "go" in My heart), I am fully relaxed, face slack.  But shortly after We began, I found, when I checked, that I was smiling.  I felt astounding love flowing and happiness.

We seemed to move, to flow over all things upon this planet.  The interconnection was tangible.  And the love - oh, the love....  No words for it.

Not knowing how long We were set to do the working, I stayed, eventually "seeing" more and more drop out of the immediate field - yet still present "nearby."  And then I fell to sleep.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 202
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2012, 06:07:46 AM »
Funny, Amy, I felt the flow over the earth, too, and everything was warm and fuzzy, too! Also, I saw everything with a pink hue, and whoever that was reaching out to us will let themselves be known soon enough.:-)
In the middle ofit all, I found myself smiling, too, how cool, as Im usually so serious when viewing.I liked it!
It was an honor to join with you, and the others, and I will promise to be there every Friday for more Gaia conciousness, and Im sure that book Hobbit gave me will become a favorite, when I learn the meaning of it fully, thanks Hobbit!
So many words are flowing out, but as Im typing on my droid, Ill cut it short for now with a hearty thanks to all!!
Honored to be in all of your prescence,
Littleenki

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 275
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2012, 06:48:11 AM »
It was an honor to work with You, too, Dave.  [smile]  I also, right before I fell to sleep, saw a blazing white "star..."  The only defined visual I got.

And I too felt - less of a hand-holding and more of an arm around the shoulder...  Oh, and I sensed the black horses and chartreuse that rose added.  [smile]

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2012, 11:02:12 AM »
Dave, you're amazing, dude ;)

I tried a bit to reach out to PWM, and he had pointed out he would try to do the same in a difficult environment. It appeared , for loss of a better phrase, that he was in the bathroom, quietly spending a moment with us. Odd to say the least.

I was, as you say, in the bathroom having just got home from a night shift.
It must have been 8:30 AM or thereabouts (11:30PM EST) and i was thinking of the images i would send or recieve that morning, and trying to get into a deep trance-like state.

Two people were in wheelchairs, and a few were clearly ill, or sick.

I am sure that's true also, and i am also not in the best of health, a long story...

What was comforting was the view of the evil entity from a distance, eating a cheesesteak in a small cubicle, while suffering greatly.

That must have ben the douchebag responsible for some earlier 'attacks' on some of us here, i was thinking of him also (i'm sure it's a man, mid 30's?) and i was sending some very bad vibes in his direction :)
 I just reasoned that if he could get into my head, i could get into his. I have a very high tolerance to pain as a result of my work, and i was thinking very painful thoughts for him.
 Things like toothache, burns, deep wounds & crushed fingers, to name but a few.
You may consider these 'evil' thoughts, and i suppose they are, but i have absolutely zero tolerance with these people, they want to play with fire, they will get burned, and if they want to get into my head, they will feel everything i have felt, be it physical or emotional.
I hope it has had the desired result, if that's what happened...

I tried to imagine a dark green light (as promised) but it turned very bright green, then white and merged with the 'white egg' mental shield i was using. Strange...
 I am glad so many of you took part, i have the feeling that there were a lt of people 'online' last night, and there were some very positive & peaceful souls out there.

So whatcha think???
PWM

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 275
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2012, 11:29:18 AM »
PWM, You do know what color chartreuse is, right?

It's bright, almost neon green.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: The Question We Should Be Asking by Ellirium113
[February 21, 2018, 06:35:07 PM]

Re: The Question We Should Be Asking by Eighthman
[February 21, 2018, 06:23:13 PM]

Re: The Question We Should Be Asking by Eighthman
[February 21, 2018, 05:41:06 PM]