collapse

Author Topic: Re: Electrogravitics - The Holy Grail?  (Read 2953 times)

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
Re: Electrogravitics - The Holy Grail?
« on: July 15, 2012, 04:44:24 PM »

You know, you really should have been a far better member of this forum than you were.  The mind boggles regarding what happened on our site. ::)

Actually Pimander, perhaps you should look at some past posts prior to my joining.

It was turning into a "bash Mikado" forum due to Linda. In fact, the last straw that made me join was when Zorgon called me a "train wreck Mikado". I remember him from ATS, yes, I am member there and stopped reading about a year ago, too many deleted posts and couldn't follow what was being said. And he and I did post back and forth. At the time, I found him to be likeable but a wee bit self-centered. I felt that it was out of character for him to be saying such things and decided to make my presence known and rebut Linda.

If bashing my name, which was carried on by the admin lately, is not reason enough to rebut someone then what is?

None of this is meant as a dig and should not be taken as one.

But remember this, in the purging did anyone notice that when I did attempt to make meaningful posts that they were always answered with sarcasm by three members? It made for a difficult time. That is why I started this thread, I knew I would be able to put out some intelligent information without being fed sarcasm.

You have a good forum but someone really needs to look at what the Executioner said he would do with the rules. A bit draconian.

I have asked Zorgon where to post a letter but has not answered so this post will do.

I would like to add that my presence here was a disruption to the forum in part due to Linda and in part to my rebuttals.

I came here on my own and I leave here as I came but I have left a bit of my information in a thread. Some may say "so what" and then there will be those that will see it's value and who knows what in between.

I am finished with my thread, I have given all that I want to for now. Those that find it of value, consider it a gift, amends if you will. A good deal of time and money was spent to come up with what I posted and in that light, I hope it is appreciated by some.

I wish all well in their pursuits.

I do hope you will be kind to my name, it is my nickname and I am known professionally with that.

Mikado

***edit***

PS: Well Zorgon, I see you like to make digs and then lock the thread, why? Since all these years you and the Brown crew have been playing tag across the internet, I suspect your claim of slander is more bluster than fact

Does anyone listen on this forum? I have known Linda for 6 years, the "tag" you are referring to did not start until August of last year. When I look at the calendar it only adds up to 11 months. You were told this in an email, guess you didn't get that memo.

As to slander and a lawsuit, bluster you say? A lawsuit is the last thing I need at the moment and was meant to be toward Linda. And the clock is ticking on that one but you wouldn't know anything about that for you said you didn't read the Cosmic-Token so how would you know about the slander? You wouldn't and you comment was out of place. Be nice, I am attempting to leave gracefully and graciously. I have never demeaned anyone's name on this forum or any forum but you have, just  pointing that out. I thought you were better than that, you didn't even have the respect to answer my emails. Fare thee well and I do wish fair weather.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 05:15:27 PM by Mikado »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 879
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 06:26:03 PM »
Actually Pimander, perhaps you should look at some past posts prior to my joining.

It was turning into a "bash Mikado" forum due to Linda. In fact, the last straw that made me join was when Zorgon called me a "train wreck Mikado".

Um really? I wasn't a part of that train wreck forum. We have been slowly going through ALL the posts in Linda's section and oddly enough, before you were allowed to join, there was very little talk of you at all.  Proof of that is in the fact that the threads that were here before you didn't need any cleansing. The posts were on topic

I remember him from ATS, yes, I am member there and stopped reading about a year ago, too many deleted posts and couldn't follow what was being said. And he and I did post back and forth. At the time, I found him to be likeable but a wee bit self-centered. I felt that it was out of character for him to be saying such things and decided to make my presence known and rebut Linda.

Who were you at ATS? Please link me to these posts you claim between you and I at ATS, thanks in advance

But remember this, in the purging did anyone notice that when I did attempt to make meaningful posts that they were always answered with sarcasm by three members? It made for a difficult time. That is why I started this thread, I knew I would be able to put out some intelligent information without being fed sarcasm.

We noticed and those posts are systematically being cleansed but I see only TWO people not three Hobbit and Linda... most other posts off topic were people telling you guys to STFU and stop acting like children (removed those as well)  The deleted posts are in holding, so don't cry we killed them

Now in this thread you wer doing fine, great thread we all thought there was a chance, but once aagin, instead of comunicationg PRIVATELY with staff or myself you chose to pontificate once more and disrupt your own thread

WHY? Why this need to stand on a soap box?

I don't have time for this crap. You and Linda's crew have wasted WEEKS of our time babysitting your petty feud. TAKE IT OUTSIDE  Enough is enough.

We gave you every chance to stop this...

I have removed this thread and put it in board business..

You have a good forum but someone really needs to look at what the Executioner said he would do with the rules. A bit draconian.

So what? As I repeatedly explained to Hobbit, who refuses to stop and refuses to answer staff PN's, THIS IS A PRIVATE FORUM, a) by invite and b) by admin approval to access the PUBLIC areas until we see how they post.

This forum was NOT created to be a soap box for anyone with a grudge against someone. We found so many forums around the net where you and Linda are battling it out its sickening

Seriously get over it... it takes to to tango

I have asked Zorgon where to post a letter but has not answered so this post will do.

You have been sent a private message with an offer we made you. You have declined to respond if that offer was acceptable or not

The PROPER way to post questions of staff is to write a PRIVATE message to staff, not pontificate in the public forum Members are FED UP with it... they have had enough

I would like to add that my presence here was a disruption to the forum in part due to Linda and in part to my rebuttals.

When Linda first came here she showed us the crap at the Hut. So to stop exactly what has happened we declined your membership.  Then later her Rose and a 2 others in her 'crew' changed their mind and wanted to let you in... I even posted one post from Linda that says just that in the Announcement thread, though after the mess started she forgot she had said that

You were given what we consider a fair alternative... but seem you would rather stand and shout from the soap box than stick to real progress

I came here on my own and I leave here as I came but I have left a bit of my information in a thread. Some may say "so what" and then there will be those that will see it's value and who knows what in between.

Yeah you did LOL with a mispelled email that the robot registration process couldn't respond to... and for that you attacked me and PRC for deliberate subterfuge (kept a scren cap of that ;) )

I am finished with my thread, I have given all that I want to for now. Those that find it of value, consider it a gift, amends if you will. A good deal of time and money was spent to come up with what I posted and in that light, I hope it is appreciated by some.

That thread will remain, likely in Playswithmachines 'Inventor's Group" area in the T.T Brown section. We had wished that you could stick to posts like that and all would be fine

I wish all well in their pursuits.
I do hope you will be kind to my name, it is my nickname and I am known professionally with that.

So I assume then you decline our offer?  So be it. We wish you well also, and no we will not use your name, or Linda's in any ill manner. Its not what we do here.

Had both of you kept to your promise NOT to do the same to each other, we wouldn't have had to install these Draconian measure as you put it
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 06:38:53 PM by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 879
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 06:47:32 PM »
Does anyone listen on this forum? I have known Linda for 6 years, the "tag" you are referring to did not start until August of last year. When I look at the calendar it only adds up to 11 months. You were told this in an email, guess you didn't get that memo.

Don't care how long it was... not my business nor the forums. Should have left it at the door :D

As to slander and a lawsuit, bluster you say? A lawsuit is the last thing I need at the moment and was meant to be toward Linda. And the clock is ticking on that one but you wouldn't know anything about that for you said you didn't read the Cosmic-Token so how would you know about the slander?

Um from you... in several posts where you stated people were making slanderous comments to you here. Do I really need to waste more time pulling them up? Seriously? Maybe you should reread before you post

You wouldn't and you comment was out of place. Be nice, I am attempting to leave gracefully and graciously. I have never demeaned anyone's name on this forum or any forum but you have, just  pointing that out. I thought you were better than that, you didn't even have the respect to answer my emails.

I am being nice... and all those comments are removed as well. As to emails I haven't opened my email box for over two weeks, been to busy trying to keep up here with posts and PM's. If you needed to reach me here I am, a lot faster because PMs pop up when I am here

As to demeaning your name... I am one of the few on here that fought to give you a second chance. The majority of the staff and members 'strongly suggested' the axe a long time ago... and don't take MY word for it, the posts from angry members are still there

Fare thee well and I do wish fair weather.

Fair winds and following seas...

Resignation accepted

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 07:40:33 PM »
Here is where you called me a train wreck. It was in May during all the hubbub about my activation. When the "z" was mistakenly typed as "x". in my email.

As to leaving it at the door...who keeps bringing it up?

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=1410.msg16887#msg16887

I sent him approval but he has emails blocked so cannot receive his activation notice. I also sent a regular email and that too was declined...

So since he won't accept emails he cannot log in

So my Question is   are we interested in the works of TT brown?

Or train wreck drama named Mikado?

Additional links:

March 30
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=941.msg10407#msg10407

March 30
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=1043.msg10408#msg10408

The list goes on.

As to this:

You have been sent a private message with an offer we made you. You have declined to respond if that offer was acceptable or not

The PM you mentioned, if I have the correct one, mentioned something but said that I would be hearing about something.

"Expect to hear from a member  of our team by PM."

I never received anything and I thus have no idea of what you are talking about. Where did it say to respond and to respond to whom?

Look, it is this simple. I am and have been attempting to leave graciously. I have not put out anything in regard to any admin.

As to ponitficating, I received this PM:

"Would you like to post a proper final letter on the PRC forum?  It is entirely your call."

Instead I decided to post a thread, two threads actually, about some of my work. I thought it would be an olive branch of sorts, a way of offering to anyone who recognized the value a peace offering. Instead, while I am doing this, I receive a PM telling me I will be hearing from someone, which I never did and it is at the proverbvial 11th hour, what was it all about? Meanwhile, The Executioner makes a mockery out of my name and uses images from posts made by others. How would you feel if someone made a mockery of Zorgon?

Mikado is a nickname I have gone by since 1993, I explained that once. It is a name that I have used professionally. I have thick skin...to an extent but come on, even in the Rules it states about demeaning someone.

I have walked with my tail between my legs. I have openly apologized. After one of the other incidents I posted on the Hut with a link and extolling this forum. Does that sound like someone who wishes to dig? Does that sound or even remotely appear as someone who wishes this forum any harm? What more do you want or require? I am attempting to give you and this forum and everyone on it respect. Is it too much trouble to reciprocate a modicum of it to me?

Any offers of anything, I have no clue what you are talking about for no PM's were ever received. When was it going to be sent...after my account was deactivated?

Do you or does anyone see my point?

If you have an offer than make it but don't post and say I didn't respond, I never ignore emails or PM's. So who/whomever sent it dropped the ball?

Look Zorgon, I am not your enemy or this forum's enemy. You seem to think that I am or it appears that you may think it. I tried to offer some value to my work within what I can talk about but you said it...EG is a dead issue, perhaps you don't want any input from someone who is actively working at it...I don't know what to make of all this.

I sincerely mean this...I wish this forum all my best and I hope that the universe see fit to keep your consortium moving in a positive direction.

So stop picking fights, if you want to do it, then do it after I am gone and I will not have the ability to read it and respond...<g>. 

I still think your one of the good guys.

Mikado

PS: I was Mikado over at ATS. I remember your avatar and we had maybe two posts.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread631674/pg6#pid9987802

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread631674/pg6#pid9990672

Offline Guardian Angel

• PEGASUS STRIKE FORCE
  • Order of the Red Dragon
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 5005
    • Warrior Women of Eurasia
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2012, 08:16:51 PM »
As to this:

The PM you mentioned, if I have the correct one, mentioned something but said that I would be hearing about something.

The problem as I see it, as Zorgon and other staff have seen it, you seem to have a need to display this in the public forum and refuse to discuss this in private messages with Zorgon as has been asked repeatedly

Linda did the same, preferred to air it out in public. WHY? Do you not understand the Private Messages system? I would be more than happy to teach you how it works.

It was I that sent you the offer...   in PRIVATE for obvious reasons. I have just resent that letter now, however since you are discussing this in public, it kind of makes the deal superfluous.

I find it unfathomable that you are persisting in this public display.

TRUST ME

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 879
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2012, 08:32:59 PM »
Any offers of anything, I have no clue what you are talking about for no PM's were ever received. When was it going to be sent...after my account was deactivated?
Do you or does anyone see my point?

The PM was sent recently and a copy of it posted in mod chat. The server records show it was sent and received

I have repeatedly asked we continue this in private to work it out.

If you have an offer than make it but don't post and say I didn't respond, I never ignore emails or PM's. So who/whomever sent it dropped the ball?

Posting that in public? Seriously I would have thought you smarter than that...  I wonder how long now before the fact that we DID offer you a deal will be used as a weapon in your little war?  I went to bat for you, told those that requested you to remain that there was an option available...

Had you dealt with me in private it could have been resolved.  The reason the offer was made was because some people felt you really might have 'the goods' as it were, but the fact that you cannot put aside your vendetta, well quite frankly, it completely overshadows and value you may have provided

Look Zorgon, I am not your enemy or this forum's enemy. You seem to think that I am or it appears that you may think it. I tried to offer some value to my work within what I can talk about but you said it...EG is a dead issue, perhaps you don't want any input from someone who is actively working at it...I don't know what to make of all this.

Then you should have shown respect for the forum and keep this private. You chose not to.

As to RG being a dead end, yes it is MY OPINION that it has been put aside by the military in favor of more practical and more powerful systems. I am not the only one here that thinks that way. But others have their own opinion and wish to pursue it That is why we invited Linda in the first place

Input is fine... can you show me positive results? I mean beyond what has already been shown all these years? I will gladly say I was wrong if that were the case

Offline kdog

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 43
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2012, 09:31:53 PM »
Sorry if I butt in,but it would seem that ALL parties need to  take a step back and re-examine the purpose of this forum.
To share and collect knowledge.
No drama,no personal differences.
That is what your spit can is for.

Said my piece,carry on.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Most Important/Definitive Documentation of Fukushima 'Lost' by AboveTopSecret by spacemaverick
[Today at 05:11:20 AM]

Re: Tom DeLonge Annoucement - New Tech by space otter
[February 24, 2018, 02:09:21 PM]

Re: Tom DeLonge Annoucement - New Tech by Pimander
[February 24, 2018, 01:14:31 PM]

Re: Tom DeLonge Annoucement - New Tech by space otter
[February 24, 2018, 09:47:37 AM]

Re: Tom DeLonge Annoucement - New Tech by A51Watcher
[February 23, 2018, 06:14:48 PM]

Re: Most Important/Definitive Documentation of Fukushima 'Lost' by AboveTopSecret by ArMaP
[February 23, 2018, 01:37:45 PM]

Re: Most Important/Definitive Documentation of Fukushima 'Lost' by AboveTopSecret by thorfourwinds
[February 22, 2018, 09:07:22 PM]

Re: The American Left uncensored by ArMaP
[February 22, 2018, 01:34:52 PM]

Re: The American Left uncensored by Littleenki
[February 22, 2018, 07:13:59 AM]

The American Left uncensored by petrus4
[February 22, 2018, 05:52:43 AM]

Re: The Question We Should Be Asking by petrus4
[February 22, 2018, 04:46:03 AM]

Re: The Question We Should Be Asking by Ellirium113
[February 21, 2018, 06:35:07 PM]

Re: The Question We Should Be Asking by Eighthman