collapse

Author Topic: Was TT Brown a Part of This???  (Read 3528 times)

Offline COSMO

• Gold 157
Was TT Brown a Part of This???
« on: July 14, 2012, 06:23:02 PM »
Considering the history of the Brown/Mikado "show", all the energy expended and the mention of the use of "dull tools", it seems possible that TT Brown and current day "cast memebers" were part of something as described in this link???  Why else would there be the move to forum after forum with the same results, and why, now, this forum when there are 3 others to accommodate further "acts" of the show???     

Winston Churchill’s famous quote that “in wartime, truth is so precious that she should always be attended by a bodyguard of lies” rings as true today in modern warfare as it did back during those precarious WW2 years

http://followthemagicthread.blogspot.com/2012/05/flying-saucers-greatest-lie-ever-told.html

So maybe someone was doing a little "gardening" and who really were the dull tools?  And...I have wondered about the fact that there are books to be sold and everybody loves a little drama, not to mention the free publicity!!!

Cosmo

And you may ask yourself
Well...How did I get here?

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
Re: Was TT Brown a Part of This???
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 09:40:49 PM »
Cosmo,

I have no books to sell. I don't like being used as a tool or would that be stool pigeon anymore than the next person.

I want the truth.  And secondly, I don't like my name slandered either in defense of falsehoods and I am sure, neither would a few on this forum.

So, from my perspective as part of the "show" that you so humorously put forth, I doubt highly that TT Brown had anything to do with this. It was all done by someone else.

Be grateful, you didn't spend years pursuing stories, you only put up with them here for 6 months or so.

Mikado

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 12:14:20 AM »
Cosmo,

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=1882.msg26896;topicseen#new

Perhaps You would like to comment upon the final post in that thread????
I have huge respect for both Linda Brown and Mikado.

Hobbit

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 12:22:16 AM »
Cosmo,
Please detail who You so offensively call  "DULL TOOLS"
hobbit

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2012, 12:33:08 AM »
Cosmo,
Please detail who You call  "cast members"
I have no book to sell , or promote.

I for one do not appreciate   "drama"
I thought this site was about the truth????
Is it???
hobbit

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 879
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2012, 12:57:13 AM »
Considering the history of the Brown/Mikado "show", all the energy expended and the mention of the use of "dull tools", it seems possible that TT Brown and current day "cast members" were part of something as described in this link???

Quite possibly  Cosmo... It was odd that Rose in her last post reminded us that...

People get so wrapped up in chasing this one that they  overlook the fact that Townsend was first and foremost a 'signals' guy.
rose

Hmmm yes so perhaps you are on to something :D

But let me say this.... We invited Linda to present and represent the works of her father T.T. Brown. We considered it an honor to have a guest so connected and truly hoped to learn something of that work beyond what can be found in the public record.

We has no idea we were about to be just one more stage in a very long list of other venues for this play to run on.

I personally am very disappointed that it came to this as I had more people lined up to invite to add to the mix, like one fellow who's grandfather actually worked on the Philadelphia Experiment that Linda has now suggested was in reality nothing but a psyops operatation

So instead of getting at any truth, all we have now is even more coverup and obfuscation from the very people who SHOULD be closest to that truth.

I could easily understand if they decided not to reveal any information, for whatever reason> I have many contacts tell me things for my eyes only to use as search tips. But I DO NOT understand the purpose of these childish games that only serve to take peoples interest AWAY from T.T Brown

And IF that is the case, they they are worse than the government

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 879
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2012, 01:05:10 AM »
I want the truth.  And secondly, I don't like my name slandered either in defense of falsehoods and I am sure, neither would a few on this forum.

If you feel anyone is truly slandering you, this country has marvelous courts of law. I am certain there would be many lawyers out there that would love a high profile case and help you get your name cleared

Since all these years you and the Brown crew have been playing tag across the internet, I suspect your claim of slander is more bluster than fact

So, from my perspective as part of the "show" that you so humorously put forth, I doubt highly that TT Brown had anything to do with this. It was all done by someone else.

So do I... as was said in a thread, he is likely turning over in his grave. Look at Eisenhower daughter, Julie Nixon Eisenhower. I hear she makes regular trips to Mars...

Perhaps there really is some mind control at work, but its not our members and staff that is affected

Be grateful, you didn't spend years pursuing stories, you only put up with them here for 6 months or so.

That is exactly our point... you two are like the Hatfields & McCoys, only THEY finally made peace

« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 01:22:13 AM by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 879
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2012, 01:21:47 AM »
Perhaps You would like to comment upon the final post in that thread????

Why ask him? He is not staff.  Thought it was obvious... the Townsend Opera Company playing the Mikado

I have huge respect for both Linda Brown and Mikado.

Having seen many of your posts 'engaging' Mikado, I find that hard to believe, unless of course that is all part of the game

Cosmo,
Please detail who You call  "cast members"
I have no book to sell , or promote.

Again you are addressing the wrong person with that question.

As to the "cast members" you were sent a list of names. Perhaps you missed it, I could resend it if you need. Otherwise one might think you have an 'agenda' ;)

I for one do not appreciate   "drama"

Yet many posts of your show that you play it so well. Knowing the names on that list as you do, one has to wonder why you persist

I thought this site was about the truth????
Is it???

Truth is relative, my dear Hobbit. Yesterday the truth was the Earth was flat...

We are a research site trying to create a group of thinkers working towards real alternate energy etc projects.

We are NOT INTERESTED in personal feuds and which side is telling the truth. Most likely both sides are lying to suit their needs... We have no intention of choosing sided. We just don't care anymore

What part of "Take is somewhere else" do you not understand?

You could have used the time and these three posts to post something constructive   8)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: The Question We Should Be Asking by Irene
[Today at 09:45:51 AM]

Australien Skies 2 - Exclusive Premiere by thorfourwinds
[February 20, 2018, 10:10:11 PM]

Re: The Question We Should Be Asking by robomont
[February 20, 2018, 08:21:05 PM]

Re: The Question We Should Be Asking by petrus4