collapse

Author Topic: Re: Correcting some misinformation  (Read 21247 times)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 275
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Re: Correcting some misinformation
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2012, 07:47:52 AM »
I try to keep an adage handed down to Me though mother, grandmother, great grandmother and beyond, no doubt:  You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

Responding to others, I try to keep that in mind.  I may slip - I'm sure I do - but overall, it has been proven true.

Might I suggest all here keep this in mind when responding.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Mikado

« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2012, 07:54:16 AM »
I try to keep an adage handed down to Me though mother, grandmother, great grandmother and beyond, no doubt:  You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

I remember my grandmother as well using that phrase. My Mother's side comes from Pennsylvania German and the proof of that is the difference between sauerkraut and the making of a Shoo Fly pie.

Thanks for the refresher,

Mikado

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 202
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2012, 08:53:12 AM »

Responding to others, I try to keep that in mind.  I may slip - I'm sure I do - but overall, it has been proven true.

Might I suggest all here keep this in mind when responding.
A favorite saying of mine, Amy! And I love honey, yet vinegar....argh!
I see a bonding here taking place as we center our feelings and unique needs as individuals, which certainly leads to a renewed vigor towards our true path as researchers, writers, and what have you...all parts of a team, and all important in our own right.

Now balsamic vinegar...if I was a fly, I might have to break doctrine for that!LOL!

Cheers!
Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline burntheships

• Administrator
  • Gold 268
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2012, 08:59:16 AM »
And THIS is certainly interesting.

" independent due-diligence BEING DONE by a GROUP of individuals that are HEAVILY INVESTED in your Fathers work."

Maybe he needs to disclose to all of you who that GROUP actually is and in what way are they so HEAVILY INVESTED IN THE WORK OF TOWNSEND BROWN?

Questions respectfully submitted.   Linda

I do think Linda has a very valid point here.

On many other threads here in Pegasus, questions are asked
and rightfully so. If someone makes bold statements, they do need
to be ready to back them up with answers. 

"This is the Documentary Channel"
- Zorgon

Offline burntheships

• Administrator
  • Gold 268
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2012, 09:08:56 AM »
questions have been from Linda in regard to the due-diligence, my character etc.

I do believe Linda has asked some valid questions of you,
I would think you would be eager to answer
them, and defend your "stake" as you call it .

In order to
correcting misinformation that someone is posting.
you must do more than accuse.

If you are so nauseous then go to the source and tell them to stop asking questions that I answer.

I am alway leary of those who demand that others stop asking questions.

- Zorgon

Offline rose

• Gold 22
  • Deuem Hands
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2012, 09:17:32 AM »
I propose that we ALL drop out of this thread and leave it to the combatants. Obviously some of you are letting your emotions cloud your judgement.

In all fairness, to say,

"If you are so nauseous then go to the source and tell them to stop asking questions that I answer."

Is far different than demanding that someone stop asking questions.

rose

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 202
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2012, 09:27:23 AM »
Indeed BTS, the day we stop asking questions is the day we start to descend from our apex. Or maybe the day we "know it all" :o

Many here are auto-didactors, and will learn no matter what, but some need to have an unfettered flow of knowledge to further their mindset, and those questions are the fuel that feeds the mind's fire.

And, we shouldnt need to question anyone's character or background on a forum as long as they back it up with facts, and or links to said facts, as you pose.

Most of us will never meet face to face, so the formation of visuals are key, but the guessing game of social appearances stops there. it doesnt matter if someone is handicapped or white or black on a forum, we all are equal from the onset.

I think we all know the reason we are all here, and how we can move forward, and as it stands, Pegasus is a platform for many minds and wonderful ideas, with a bit of need for personality acceptance, but the crux of the whole shootin' match here, is to share and learn from each other to further the awakening we all have experienced at some time in our lives.

We all are on a ship full of brilliant folks, with amazing minds, and when these types of people get together, some discourse will occur, but as we sail onward, that discourse will turn to mutual respect and healing of rifts...an effective self healing organism.

Evolution at it's core! (As long as I dont have look like a duckbill platypus!) :P

As Rose so aptly put it, Im making this my last post in this thread as well, and if anyone wants to battle it out, go for it!

Cheers!
Littleenki

Offline burntheships

• Administrator
  • Gold 268
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2012, 09:33:14 AM »
Indeed BTS, the day we stop asking questions is the day we start to descend from our apex.

Littleenki,

Indeed. Genuine questioning to learn....we need not
adhere to Socratic methods... ;D

I propose that we ALL drop out of this thread and leave it to the combatants.

Well this is another thing, there should be no combating.
There is a way to conduct conversation and question
without it being combative.

I am sure this is what everyone wants. (hopefully)
There is no need for others to leave the thread,
I see many valuable posts and valid questions.

Now balsamic vinegar...if I was a fly, I might have to break doctrine for that!LOL!

Indeed, and how delicious is the mixing of sweetness with vinegar.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 09:53:51 AM by burntheships »
- Zorgon

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 275
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2012, 09:44:31 AM »
We all are on a ship full of brilliant folks, with amazing minds, and when these types of people get together, some discourse will occur, but as we sail onward, that discourse will turn to mutual respect and healing of rifts...an effective self healing organism.

Surely We will expect discourse...  [grin]  I think You meant discord.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 202
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2012, 10:06:14 AM »
[/quote
Ah discord dat cord...:D all the same!LOL!
Le

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 275
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2012, 10:15:32 AM »
Ah discord dat cord...:D all the same!LOL!
Le

LOL!

Anyway...  Back on topic correcting errors in re TTbrown's reported life.

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 202
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2012, 10:29:45 AM »
Quote from BTS
Well this is another thing, there should be no combating.
There is a way to conduct conversation and question
without it being combative.

I am sure this is what everyone wants. (hopefully)

I see the wisdom there, BTS Ill stick around as I do have a lot of opinions on the BB Effect!

Has anyone ever tried constructing a spiral condenser with a flexible dielectric, to make better use of the squeezing and releasing seen within the BB Effect?

Yes.

Is this particular device near completion?

Yes.

Will it be charged with an automotive coil system?

Yes.

When this device is finally charged, and it begins to spin, will it be an EG motor?

hehehe, Maybe..... 8)

Le

Offline rose

• Gold 22
  • Deuem Hands
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2012, 10:32:33 AM »

Well, they might be even more valuable if some people had actually read the work in question.

rose

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2012, 10:57:15 AM »
Mikado you said

And just so you understand and anyone else for that matter, there have been positive information that will be presented in due time when compiled and it is from someone who knew him.

Now thats very interesting and I am waiting happily to hear from someone who knew my Dad. I wonder why you have to make such a big secret about it though?.... You have said that you met others who knew me too but that never quite panned out.... so I am anxious to see who it is that might have been talking to you... and knew Dad personally?

I am trying to think of any folks who might remember Dads work!! Looking forward to having them show up here.... why the delay????

Josh Reynolds? (The same man who was with Elizabeth Rauscher at the Philadelphia Conference regarding my Dads work?) Now that would be nice to see! Dad always liked Josh...... I understand that he is working on improving the mind with a certain brain enhancing drug...In fact I saw him on TV recently.. THAT should be fun to talk about here.

Maybe Elizabeth Rauscher herself? I know she has been quiet and busy.....She once said that she could change the mood of an entire town without their knowing it.

How about Colonel Bales? An associate mentioned his name a couple of days ago and brought up the day after that big meeting at Odlums....and how much fun Bob and Peggy were and it made me remember what good company they were to Mom and Dad.

I was just twenty-one at the time and didn't realize what a big honor it was to have someone offer to sponsor me at Pepperdine University.... They had dinner with us after the big meeting and I should have paid better attention to what a splendid opportunity that would have been for me....

The luncheon earlier was.... interesting.........

It was quite an impressive group. Trying not to get the giggles.... I had a general on each side of me and I was very pleased to note that Mr. Odlum had placed Dad at his right hand side during the meal....

And I think that Bob took a special delight in mimicking what had happened at the meeting.... the whole time LeMay had kept his distance during a certain demonstration .... chomping on his cigar( because he knew if he lit it that Jackie Cochran would throw him out!)

He watched the demonstration sourly.... trying to impress everyone that he had known for years about this kind of technology...... that it was " old hat"..... Jackie piped up from the other side of the room.... "Oh thats just WONDERFUL CURT! when Dr. Brown leaves then you can explain it all in detail to us!" Everyone in the room laughed good naturedly and he chomped his cigar even more.

At the end of that after luncheon demonstration the content of a big bag was dumped on the table.... all of the letters of interest regarding the " fan precipitator" from different companies and organizations around the world. It was a response from an earlier publication in a technical magazine.... the pile was enormous but the names were even more impressive..... The Navy..... General Electric..... NASA.... LeMay rummaged through the pile....finally picking one out that I think said " Navigation Electronics" ( I might be wrong but it was close to that) and then all of the sudden he got all red in the face and bellowed out loud..." MY GOD!!!! Thats MY COMPANY!!!!!"

Colonel Bales took great delight later that evening in imitating the General.....we laughed ourselves silly.

I hope that its Colonel Bales???? You really have me curious now Mikado.

But again I ask. Why the secrecy? Why holding things back? If there are things about Dad that you want people to know.... You have found the right place.

Oh.... and Rose is right..... if more read the books.... we would all have a greater understanding here... You can find Pauls book easily enough.... and here... with pride.... is the book that Rose and I wrote.

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/49963

Take a good solid look and we can talk more.

Linda
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 11:49:41 AM by Linda Brown »

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2012, 11:28:02 AM »
Littleenki,

I sent off some paperwork from Dads files. You might find it interesting.  If you do..... take it and run with it.

You have my blessings and all good wishes.   Linda

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Netherlands underground by space otter
[Today at 03:02:36 PM]

Re: fake news - live by space otter
[Today at 02:29:40 PM]

Re: Mandalay: The biggest shooting since Columbine. by ArMaP
[Today at 11:59:55 AM]