collapse

Author Topic: Re: Correcting some misinformation  (Read 21254 times)

Mikado

Re: Correcting some misinformation
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2012, 09:27:10 PM »
So what then is YOUR stake in all of this.
Mr. Ridgerunner.    Linda

First of all, I am not Ridgerunner, you know that, you were given the opportunity to meet the man in July of last year when we met at the McDonalds. You are printing a lie so stop. Remember the rules of the forum about stating lies about anyone and that is what you are doing.

Secondly, I have expressed "my stake" in this many times over and over and you just don't seem to understand or get it. And why not? Because it doesn't match with your opinion so let me explain it in a grammar school level to you and with bad grammar and all.

Those guys who were giving Paul certain information have proven to be wrong. Now, the reason I started this was because the person introduced to me as Morgan on March 19, 2010 is NOT Morgan. You can keep telling everyone about him and how he said this and he said that but it is a bold face lie. When it came to twigsnapper, the same is true. In fact, we had a discussion about it and he was not amused but at the same time amused at your making up the stories.

Now, keeping all that in mind and wondering - "Well, if Morgan and twigsnapper were not real, at least as to what Linda said and by their own admission they denied it then how much of Paul's book is true?" Carrying that further, there were scientific "things" given to Paul, for example, the Tunnel diode that is not a tunnel diode. Was that real?

That is what led to the independent Due-Diligence being done by a group of individuals that are heavily invested in your Father's work. If the stories are not true then one must assume that the science told by those very same individuals is made up as well. This needs to be put out in the public that these individuals fabricated all that was told to Paul or at least a good deal of it.

Understand yet? If the biography about your Father is nothing but a bunch of stories from anonymous individuals who wouldn't even back up their claims with second hand referrals than how can the science told by these very same individuals be true? It can't and those stories et al will reflect negatively on Dr Brown's work in attempting to mainstream it.

The book needs due-diligence done and it is independent so as not to be biased either in Paul's favor, your favor or for two non-existent individuals. And just so you understand and anyone else for that matter, there have been positive information that will be presented in due time when compiled and it is from someone who knew him.

Anyone can do a due-diligence on any book. Ever hear of Stephen Glass? He was found to have fabricated stories and it was done by due-diligence - independent due-diligence.

Are you worried? You should be.

Mikado

Epilogue: Paul's book is not "shamefully" unedited. It was printed as a first draft and it was advertised as such. As to Paul, remember one of your conversations with him? Did he mention how all the information given to him by those anonymous individuals was nothing more than a cesspool? Or didn't he say that to you, well, he did to me in the spring of 2009. What made him believe that? Would it have been something you did? Something someone else did?

One last item, your Father's story needs to be told - truthfully and not with so much speculation presented as fact. Otherwise, he will relegated to be a crackpot scientist and I for one do not wish to see that but Morgan and twigsnapper were certainly on a track to do so with the facts as presented.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 03:51:59 AM by Exterminator »

Offline burntheships

• Administrator
  • Gold 268
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2012, 10:34:11 PM »

Secondly, I have expressed "my stake" in this many times over and over and you just don't seem to understand or get it.

Yes, we all get it Ad Nauseum.

However, it does not appear ( at least to me )
your stake in this is one of virtue as you believe.

Because it doesn't match with your opinion so let me explain it in a grammar school level to you and with bad grammar and all.

Enough already.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 11:03:47 PM by burntheships »
"This is the Documentary Channel"
- Zorgon

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 275
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2012, 11:16:27 PM »
Mikado,

I have to admit being very confused.  You are seemingly accusing Linda of making up a "Morgan" and a "Twigsnapper" and then...it seems to Me...saying These individuals are "amused" by Her "stories."

I'm not sure I follow that.  Are You saying this guy, "Morgan," was not Her "first love," did not go into intelligence work, and "die" only to be "resurected?"  And that Her dad never worked with a man She has labeled "Twigsnapper?"  What is it You are saying She made up?
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 879
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2012, 02:28:30 AM »

On second thought, since you have used the word "rude", isn't comparing me to a GAR fish being rude?Should I compare you to something? And if I did, how long would I last on this forum until I was banned?

Yes it is both rude and childish and all it does is provoke... and Linda did promise me she would play nice if we let you in...  8)

Yes resorting to name calling in return will certainly invoke such a fate...  8)

As to opinions, I will state mine as well and when you give erroneous information, I will correct it, with proof of course, and cordial as well.
Mikado

As A members has said...

i'm sure there is a ton of stuff you guys have to say that doesn't include snipping at each other in everyother  freakin post

I too agree that you both have a lot of important stuff to say and I will hold you to that statement. I knew before allowing you in that the two of you had a "history" but when other members make comments like those quoted below... then it becomes obvious that its more about the grudge match than any real information

PRC has a fine group of moderators who dont tolerate any troll like behaviour, and trust me, if they think anyone even comes close, theyll step right in.

Lets mend those fences, guys, no reposting of previous posts or such as we all have had our opinions aired at one time or another, and thats water under the bridge.

Points made and done.

ALL OF YOU
let it go or take it outside....
you are ALLl past the point of being anywhere near interesting
grown men and a women acting like three year olds in a sandbox...
move on already
GROW UP
and leave the crap at the door

Well spoken and it shows the sentiment of the members (including staff in the admin chat)

Many people, especially here, are interested in the works of T.T. Brown. We may never get all the answers we wish for, but petty bickering while it may amuse the two of you, serve no purpose in getting any truth out.

Most of the world, those that even care, thinks those works are either useless and lead nowhere or are the real deal and being suppressed, even Hal Puthoff has mentioned  it was a dead end.  Disinfo? Most likely as he was in the Aviary

So lets try to keep it professional. If you really need a playroom I can give you two a private room :P

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2012, 06:12:01 AM »
 but petty bickering while it may amuse the two of you

It may seem like " petty bickering to you Zorgon... or to the members who are in this for a passing fancy  but those who are in this with their lives realize exactly what this is.... and its not "petty."  And it is a very long way from " bickering"

This is an all out contest for your future. Take that contest seriously.... look at the threats involved ...... or ignore it. It has always been each persons individual choice. But you can not make a choice without being informed.

Take it outside? I would if I could. But Mikado is here and he continues to do what he is programmed to do. If you all continue to think that my resistance to him is " silly"... then you also must bear the responsibilities that go along with that. Guard against the feelings of isolation, confusion and despair that will knock on your door.

Do not "see" what he represents and he will turn this place into : THE Quonset HUT. Most of their history has been erased. It once had over 28000 messages from enthusiastic members. Where is it now?. Over 2000 of those messages have been deleted and countless others have been....changed....( this is AFTER I left so do not let him tell you it was because of my actions...)

Even Mikado has not posted there in over a week. And he has no other active participants except for the occasional visit by a cat and an Englishman who has since withdrawn his comments....( he was not well informed either..but still posted to uphold Mikados slanted agenda....)

Do not let him tell you that he was NOT Ridgerunner.

He used that mans identity and later admitted to that action on the Hut. He presented himself as a man with a TEAM who was interested in how Forum members reacted to certain stimuli. He is quoted as saying that it interested them to see what would happen when a " firecracker was set off in the middle.... which way would they scatter????"

He is NOT what he presents himself as being. This righteous fighter for truth....This upholder of the name of Thomas Townsend Brown.

If you are all sick and tired of this conflict think for a couple of moments of the emotions that I am experiencing right now.

You are his next target. He hasn't even posted over on the Quonset Hut  in over a week and there are no members still standing to post either. Forget the words. Look at the actions... Look at the RESULTS

Is it " silly bickering"? Up to you guys to decide.

Linda

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2012, 06:23:37 AM »
Mikados words. Can you see what he is doing?

"Understand yet? If the biography about your Father is nothing but a bunch of stories from anonymous individuals who wouldn't even back up their claims with second hand referrals than how can the science told by these very same individuals be true?"

Yes folks.... How can the science possibly be valid? Up to you all out there to decide for yourselves.

Linda

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2012, 06:39:03 AM »
Just taking Mikados own words here for you to look at very carefully.

"That is what led to the independent Due-Diligence being done by a group of individuals that are heavily invested in your Father's work. If the stories are not true then one must assume that the science told by those very same individuals is made up as well. This needs to be put out in the public that these individuals fabricated all that was told to Paul or at least a good deal of it.

And THIS is certainly interesting.

" independent due-diligence BEING DONE by a GROUP of individuals that are HEAVILY INVESTED in your Fathers work."

Maybe he needs to disclose to all of you who that GROUP actually is and in what way are they so HEAVILY INVESTED IN THE WORK OF TOWNSEND BROWN?

Questions respectfully submitted.   Linda

sky otter

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2012, 06:43:47 AM »

Linda

it looks like you are both trying for folks to take sides and verbalize that by attacking the other

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2012, 06:51:32 AM »

Does it look like that?

Are you seeing what is actually being said here ?

I hope so because I value your opinion.... The point that I was making is that this is a SERIOUS issue.... not simple " Bickering"

But you immediately respond as if it was.

How did I miss getting my message across?

I am passionate about this. I have my whole life wrapped into it and I see the threat which all of you seem to just regard as a personality conflict.

How can I show you that this is serious?

Linda

sky otter

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2012, 07:01:57 AM »

Linda
it looks like bickering  for this reason
I am passionate about this. I have my whole life wrapped into it

if it wasn't your father  would you feel the same..?

i do see your point..i just don't agree with it being about anyone else but the two of you

take a tiny step away and a deep breath and see if this is more emotional because of it being about someone you loved rather than a world taken over

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2012, 07:07:08 AM »
Remember Sky Otter.... this was YOUR last analysis of the situation.

"let it go or take it outside....
you are ALLl past the point of being anywhere near interesting
grown men and a women acting like three year olds in a sandbox...
move on already
GROW UP
and leave the crap at the door"

So if we were to all follow your lead we woud " let it all go? "

I can easily dispense with name calling..... and I hope that I have.... but " Let it Go? That is not going to happen....

And being called " three year olds in a sandbox" is not helpful either.... is it?

What we have here is a " failure to communicate" and thats what we need to address I think.

Linda

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2012, 07:09:18 AM »

Linda

i do see your point..i just don't agree with it being about anyone else but the two of you

take a tiny step away and a deep breath and see if this is more emotional because of it being about someone you loved rather than a world taken over

I don't even know how to respond to that Sky Otter. So I will just let that sit for awhile.  OK?  Linda

sky otter

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2012, 07:11:14 AM »

yes linda i do agree a failure to communicate

..you ask for an opinon then you back track to days ago
it's very scattered and emotional...
i am not trying to start another agrument  or attack you in any way

read this again.. i think you missed it

Linda

Mikado

« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2012, 07:14:37 AM »
Mikados words. Can you see what he is doing?

"Understand yet? If the biography about your Father is nothing but a bunch of stories from anonymous individuals who wouldn't even back up their claims with second hand referrals than how can the science told by these very same individuals be true?"

Yes folks.... How can the science possibly be valid? Up to you all out there to decide for yourselves.

Linda

Linda, do not twist my words, I am talking about the "science" reported to Paul Schatzkin by the two anonymous individuals ONLY.

As to other science elsewhere, I don't believe you would find a bigger supporter than and I and yes, I put my money where my mouth is and I am not sitting in an easy chair.

Mikado

Mikado

« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2012, 07:33:05 AM »
Yes, we all get it Ad Nauseum.

However, it does not appear ( at least to me )
your stake in this is one of virtue as you believe.

Enough already.

I just received your warning after seeing that I have a new message.

How is it that someone can post questions directed to me and when I give direct answers to that person, I am criticized and given warnings?

You seem to think I have no virtue, merely your opinion, however, I am heavily invested into the work of Dr. Brown both in time and especially in money. What have you done? Has anyone here read the thread in regard to Paul Brown and others? Can anyone see why individuals who are serious would stay quiet about their work until they are done? But then others come along and destroy their anonymity which begs the question why?

Way too much disinformation has been put forth in regard to Dr Brown and a good deal of it was done by two individuals who remain nameless. Is everyone so worried about the science they are not concerned about truth when it comes to the man? Perhaps the truth about the man can give an insight as to how he thought which in turn will allow a better understanding of why he might have chosen a certain direction to move when working on a project.

I never said or claimed that I am virtuous but it certainly is what is right for the man deserves his story to be told correctly and truthfully and most of all, the science he worked on needs it to be done accurately and thoroughly, well documented to hold up to independent repeatability and scrutiny by the academics et al. Without that, the individual will be labeled a crackpot. And as for me, no virtue, only tenacity to finish what I have started over 4 years ago.

I will continue to answer questions put forth but with the exception of "Play with Machines" the only questions have been from Linda in regard to the due-diligence, my character etc.

If you are so nauseous then go to the source and tell them to stop asking questions that I answer.

Remember the title to this thread, I am merely correcting misinformation that someone is posting.

I am on topic.

Mikado

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: The Question We Should Be Asking by Ellirium113
[February 21, 2018, 06:35:07 PM]

Re: The Question We Should Be Asking by Eighthman
[February 21, 2018, 06:23:13 PM]

Re: The Question We Should Be Asking by Eighthman