collapse

Author Topic: Re: Correcting some misinformation  (Read 1595 times)

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
Re: Correcting some misinformation
« on: July 10, 2012, 08:37:29 PM »
If you have something to say to counter what I have said Mikado. Say it. If I was mistaken I will apologize.

Really?

I am just repeating what my understanding has been about the relationship that the " blonde haired lady has had with Kim. I have not said that KIM said that she was Helen Towt but that it was my belief. I am entitled to that unless you are trying to control that aspect of things around here too.

Your understanding is erroneous in part, well, mostly. If you want to believe that the woman is Helen Towt that is, as you say, your prerogative but you see, you carry it to an entirely different level. You use that as a launch pad for going into your realms. That is wrong. You may state whom you believe it to be but it should end there. You should not be weaving it as support into your stories. That is wrong.

Go ahead and say whatever you have to say. I might add that the idea that this has all been a sham on your parts.... is still in the back of my mind but I have chosen to believe Kim when she says she sees this.... whatever it is. So... you tell me your version Mikado. I am sure that it will be entertaining to those who give a rip.   Linda

Entertaining? I don't know about that but it will be informative and display exactly how you are. It will show exactly how you will twist and misrepresent something told to you. You reshape it and then repackage it to fit into what ever it is your selling, whether it is about me, my family or anyone who does not march to the beat of your drum.

Posted: « Reply #13 on: July 06, 2012, 09:13:29 AM »

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=1789.msg24321#msg24321

About Kim. Kim is very gifted in some ways. She can see individuals that have departed which has been a comfort when relatives have passed. But when her Father passed last year, she never saw him. It would be that those closest to her she cannot see for some reason.

Continuing, Kim had several visitors over the years starting around '07 - '08. There was a man that had no face that would sit and just babble all kinds of scientific talk that she had no clue as to what he was saying. However, at times, I have this tendency to talk out loud when attempting to solve a problem and there were times she would say - "That sounds right" or "Nah, what you said the first time was better"  - and it would be correct. And then along came this woman with blonde hair.

Kim would be in the garden and this woman would be there but never approach her. She would come at different times but never approach her. There were times that she would be holding something in her hands but never give it out or allow Kim to get close enough to identify it properly. Linda identified this person as Helen Towt. Kim at not time ever identified this lady.

Today is the 10th of July, as anyone can see, the above is an except taken from a post by me on the 6th of July. It clearly states that the blonde haired lady DOES NOT SPEAK.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Mandalay: The biggest shooting since Columbine. by petrus4
[Today at 08:48:05 AM]

Re: Mandalay: The biggest shooting since Columbine. by ArMaP
[Today at 06:59:15 AM]

Re: fake news - live by ArMaP
[Today at 06:55:12 AM]

Re: Mandalay: The biggest shooting since Columbine. by petrus4