collapse

Author Topic: The Mikado Effect - What is it?  (Read 20888 times)

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
Re: The Mikado Effect - What is it?
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2012, 02:56:30 PM »
Please reread this link. Notice also that WorldWatcher was involved here and this was the early stage of Captain Daves " punch out" and Matrixs spiral down and out.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=1234.msg12836#msg12836

Its more important to watch the way that things unfurled here....

Linda

I thought mind control was maybe something to do with that  :-[

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2012, 04:16:46 PM »
Its terrible when you see it starting to happen and there doesn't seem to be any way at all to stop it once that sort of " mass hysteria takes over/"

As Zorgon how many times people have disappeared away from fruitful discussions because they suddenly " picked a fight" or took an offense to something so seriously that they just left in a huff, most of the time leaving others asking./...." What just happened here???"

Entire forums go down in flames. And the more sensitive they are in the really important subjects that are being kept with a lid on.... the more strength the opposition.

When did you first notice it starting to happen with the Matrix punch out?   Linda

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 137
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2012, 07:05:39 PM »
Zorgon,

"brandied about?"  If someone's passing brandy about, I want some.

Shasta 5150
Daughter of Sekhmet

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 879
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2012, 07:57:24 PM »
Someone brought me a bottle from Germany a while back

Sorry  last glass :P
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 08:17:31 PM by zorgon »

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 137
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2012, 08:16:19 PM »
Dang!
Daughter of Sekhmet

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 879
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2012, 08:32:24 PM »
Zorgon,
The Mikado effect as a consequence of an authority figure deeming it to be so.
This is exactly as utilised by HOMO MILITARIOUS.

NOW we are getting somewhere :D

The authority figure says a target is a bunch of terrorists.
Therefore those who obey react to that target as terrorists.
If the authority figure says they are terrorists, they must be terrorists.
Therefore they are terrorists.
Therefore they are the enemy.
Therefore they must be eliminated.
Therefore those acting to the initial command are really the terrorists.

You have just described "GW Bush and his War on Terror" to a tee

Those acting at the dictate of the authority figure are doing so under the influence of the Mikado effect.
They are brainwashed to be totally subordinate.
They often carry on in this state when leaving the direct influence of the authority, and they must keep up the brainwashing, otherwise they have to face the truth of been mugs , and of been brainwashed murderers doing what the authority figure dictates.
The authority figure looks down at the easily Mikado'd mugs with contempt.
hobbit

"The Constitution is just a piece of paper" - G.W. Bush

GOP leaders told Bush that his hardcore push to renew the more onerous provisions of the act could further alienate conservatives still mad at the President from his botched attempt to nominate White House Counsel Harriet Miers to the Supreme Court.

"I don't give a goddamn," Bush retorted. "I'm the President and the Commander-in-Chief. Do it my way."

"Mr. President," one aide in the meeting said. "There is a valid case that the provisions in this law undermine the Constitution."

"Stop throwing the Constitution in my face," Bush screamed back. "It's just a goddamned piece of paper!"

I've talked to three people present for the meeting that day and they all confirm that the President of the United States called the Constitution "a goddamned piece of paper."

http://www.rense.com/general69/paper.htm

"The Constitution is just a piece of paper" - G.W. Bush

[youtube]Wmc60JmaLbE[/youtube]

Yes I think I understand what this "Mikado Effect" is :D

The Mikado Three Little Maids

« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 08:35:34 PM by zorgon »

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 137
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2012, 08:11:42 AM »
I would say the G. W. Bush attitude datez back to the Reagan years, and that Dubya most likely learnex his attitude from his daddy.  This line of thinking is based on my several years worth of interaction with a former cabinet member from those years.  This gentleman has told me that Bush Sr. didn't listen   if he didn't like what was being said.  On a more personal level, this gentleman has had difficulty keeping nurses employed to care for his wife because the nurses tend to be medical professionals first, potential brainwash
victims second.
Daughter of Sekhmet

Offline Somamech

• Gold 337
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2012, 01:07:53 PM »
Its terrible when you see it starting to happen and there doesn't seem to be any way at all to stop it once that sort of " mass hysteria takes over/"

As Zorgon how many times people have disappeared away from fruitful discussions because they suddenly " picked a fight" or took an offense to something so seriously that they just left in a huff, most of the time leaving others asking./...." What just happened here???"

Entire forums go down in flames. And the more sensitive they are in the really important subjects that are being kept with a lid on.... the more strength the opposition.

When did you first notice it starting to happen with the Matrix punch out?   Linda

People have dissapeard on any forum I have ever been on.   You should see Muso's Fight on forums... They make Forums of this ilk pale in comparrison   :o ;D

Take an Apple vc PC Debate on a forum for an example... The outcome is ? 

I don't know what happened with the people you said were in a classic case of mind control apart from Matrix. 

I also dont know what happened behind the scenes.  Sure there is more to that story which is why i said there "May" be a possibilty of bad dude poo going on. 

SO with Matrix I know there was nothing going on, with the others i do not know.. I have no idea and that is a tad bit scary  :-[

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 879
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2012, 01:16:17 PM »
I would say the G. W. Bush attitude datez back to the Reagan years, and that Dubya most likely learnex his attitude from his daddy. 

Goes back further than that.... to when Prescott Bush and the Rockefellers anlong with Standard Oil and Union Bank  funded the NAZI  8)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 275
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2012, 10:57:14 PM »
I am considering an understatement of the year award.You are in line for a nomination LOL

Why, thank You, Pim.  [grin]
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2012, 07:10:18 AM »
"SO with Matrix I know there was nothing going on, with the others i do not know.. I have no idea and that is a tad bit scary 

How do you know that there wasn't " something  going on" ... with Matrix.... I simply watched his reactions to everything that was presented to him in that very short span of time. During that compressed period he seemed to strike out at everyone ( myself included) when I don't really believe that we did anything to warrent the attacks. It was if he was pressurized from the outside. ..... He wrote interesting comments to me that were WAY outside the normal communication level that we had reached to that point and all of it extremely negative and in an attack mode.
I saw that as an indication that he was being " triggered" by some other entity. Until someone can prove to me that I was mistaken I will hold that impression. Please show me that I was wrong because I would like to be in this case.

Ask yourself. Why would someone who has so much time invested in what they have written here..... Get so upset suddenly that they just walk away from years worth of productive work??? Why would Undo walk away from the chance now of presenting her massive information on Portals.... why would a writer spend six years collecting information on the history of a certain scientist working in a certain field and then suddenly hit sort of a mental block.... throw up his hands and walk off?????? I call it the " Mikado Effect" for very good reason. It is an intensification of fear and agression .... and it is a tool used to disrupt this particular area of information.

Thats my opinion.  You can all see it in action. The important thing to remember is that it is not all powerful and simple recognition of it... disarms it.

Linda

Offline Somamech

• Gold 337
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2012, 10:39:43 AM »
"SO with Matrix I know there was nothing going on, with the others i do not know.. I have no idea and that is a tad bit scary 

How do you know that there wasn't " something  going on" ... with Matrix.... I simply watched his reactions to everything that was presented to him in that very short span of time. During that compressed period he seemed to strike out at everyone ( myself included) when I don't really believe that we did anything to warrent the attacks. It was if he was pressurized from the outside. ..... He wrote interesting comments to me that were WAY outside the normal communication level that we had reached to that point and all of it extremely negative and in an attack mode.
I saw that as an indication that he was being " triggered" by some other entity. Until someone can prove to me that I was mistaken I will hold that impression. Please show me that I was wrong because I would like to be in this case.

Ask yourself. Why would someone who has so much time invested in what they have written here..... Get so upset suddenly that they just walk away from years worth of productive work??? Why would Undo walk away from the chance now of presenting her massive information on Portals.... why would a writer spend six years collecting information on the history of a certain scientist working in a certain field and then suddenly hit sort of a mental block.... throw up his hands and walk off?????? I call it the " Mikado Effect" for very good reason. It is an intensification of fear and agression .... and it is a tool used to disrupt this particular area of information.

Thats my opinion.  You can all see it in action. The important thing to remember is that it is not all powerful and simple recognition of it... disarms it.

Linda

Its quite easy to explain and its akin to a Mac vs PC Debate ;)

Like I said Matrix had no mind control going on with him, as to the others involved?  I don't know and even trying to figure that out will only breed "Chinese Wispers" of little use to anyone in their goal to decay the meat suit ;)

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2012, 10:47:01 AM »
What did you actually just say Somamech? You lost me somehow

( don't talk to me about computer debates!!! That's where you REALLY lost me!!!! can we find other more common ground?  :).)

You said
"Like I said Matrix had no mind control going on with him"

I say that he was attacked by a program that is entirely able to change his mood for the very worst... and to play upon his innermost fears. His reactions during that span of time speak to that.

How do you know differently? Are you a close friend of his? Has he confided in you what was happening in his head to promote that kind of reaction? How do you come to your conclusion.

I respect that conclusion but I see no reason to share it, without further information???? Help????   Linda

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 366
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2012, 11:04:08 AM »
The Mikado effect as a consequence of an authority figure deeming it to be so.
This is exactly as utilised by HOMO MILITARIOUS.
I'm under the influence of mind control.  I control my mind (most of time). :P

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2012, 11:14:11 AM »
The use of my name is nothing more than to associate such with something nefarious in nature of an effect that has been derived in the mind of one person.

What is being done is exactly what the person claims others are doing. By saying it enough, the idea is implanted and thus if ever someone meets Mikado, they already have a subconscious opinion formulated. However, there are those free spirits and free minds that are independent and think for themselves by basing what they believe on facts and not innuendo or baseless beliefs.

I could just as easily resort to this type of attack by calling an idea I have with the name of someone I wish to taint but then that would be stooping to their level and for me, that is too far to fall.

And this was a reply that a friend named Howard recommend I do. He is correct.

Mikado

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Australien Skies 2 - Exclusive Premiere by thorfourwinds
[Today at 10:10:11 PM]

Re: The Question We Should Be Asking by robomont
[Today at 08:21:05 PM]

Re: The Question We Should Be Asking by petrus4
[Today at 05:10:21 PM]