collapse

Author Topic: The Mikado Effect - What is it?  (Read 20903 times)

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
Re: The Mikado Effect - What is it?
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2012, 09:29:02 AM »
And perhaps Mikado...... You were named after IT.
Someone else named you. Remember Maybe they knew more at the time than they were saying.      Linda

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2012, 09:32:35 AM »
believe that we have just been through an attack here on the Living Moon that was instigated by "The Mikado Effect" I named it that because I saw it first in operation on the Quonset Hut... and I am not the only one who believes that the owner of that site was at the same time used  as a tool by this entity.... and  was perhaps its first victim

You were named after IT Mikado....And you in this instance was one of its first victims.... You were given that name.... I find that the original cosmic haha.   Read again what I said above.  Linda

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2012, 09:40:56 AM »
Two things Linda,

1. You didn't want to meet Howard and I see all of this as an attempt by you to entice me into posting direct answers which you will complain about to the admins. Because you didn't meet him, he doesn't exist? Well, he exists more than Morgan and twigsnapper who I have met and talked to and they deny the identities that you gave them. (yeah..yeah..all that CIA spy stuff but it doesn't fly)

2. As to my name Mikado, you know the history of who and when I was given the nickname and it was long before you ever met Paul, long before I ever met you.

As to the person that named me. You didn't know him and I don't appreciate your attempt at implicating him into your little charade. He was a good man with a good heart and we were friends. His name was Ed Selfinger Jr. and he died in 2000.

Get over it Linda. You were caught and remember, we have a date in under two years in regard to the libel you and others did. I have not changed my mind and you are carrying it here.

This is a good forum and you taint it with this trash. You were invited here, as I was told, and you come in here an from day one you trashed me. Is that what you do when you are welcomed into someone's home...trash it?

I came here to represent myself and for a while, it stopped until this thread, even though a legitimate question, it is nothing more than a door way for you to step up on the soapbox and continue your demeaning.

Look at the way you post...little barbs as a temper tantrumed little girl would do.

Grow up and take it to your own website where I can't rebut it.

Mikado

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2012, 09:50:14 AM »
Correcting you Mikado, especially when you speak of Helen Towt....

Monday is her birthday by the way....

Dropping the receiver into her lap, she broke into tears. Helen Towt had been killed in a hit-and-run accident only a few miles from our doorstep!"

Page 88 "The Goodbye Man"

That is EXACTLY WHAT WAS TOLD TO ME.... I have no way of verifying what has been left in print. At the time Rose and I were writing the book we were both very careful not to interject information that was not known at the time. Rose will tell you that this was a constant effort on our part .... to keep the memoir well locked in the point of view at the time. Thats exactly what happened and thats exactly what I wrote.

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/49963

An offer to you all. Buy the book and use it as a tool to doublecheck what I said then and what I am saying now. I stand behind everything..... I will send you five dollars to compensate your purchase price.....

Linda

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2012, 09:56:15 AM »
 I have stopped believing a word you say.... a very long time ago.

They can decide for themselves.

Linda

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2012, 09:57:07 AM »
Sales that bad you have to entice people to purchase it?

It is what it is.

Here is some more info for those who wish to decide for themselves.

Quote from: Good-Bye Man
Daddy and Charles arrived minutes later. The police told us that Helen's car, loaded with all of her belongings, had been broadsided and flipped up onto a bank. They said that it appeared that Helen had been making a permanent move. The car had been loaded with her household effects and she was travelling with a kitten."

Page 88 "The Goodbye Man"

So, Daddy and Charles spoke with the police...the police mind you...and no one mentioned the other car or the driver?

tsk..tsk..they forgot?

Nah, it is so much more dramatic to add a spy component.

Now, this is beginning to downgrade. I can continue to give citations and continue to give links. It will only serve to showcase your poor talents and your incompetence as to fact checking.

Which by the way.....has nothing to do with the thread topic!

Oh, I forgot, it is a memoir. Just what you remember. Oh well, sorry the facts don't substantiate your memories. Wonder how many other memories are not correct.

Mikado

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2012, 10:10:55 AM »
Sales that bad you have to entice people to purchase it?

It is what it is.

Actually Mikado, even with your negative comments and all of your doubt spewing .... the book has already paid its first royalties..... which is much more than Pauls ever did, at least where I was concerned. So I have no complaints.

And I have no problem working out an arrangement where some out there can read it for free. I can afford that and it would help with the positive discussion around here.

There were many doors in the Good-Bye Man that were unlocked and perhaps left just a little bit ajar... it would be beneficial I think to go back.... in our Point of View now..... and add the information that I didn't know in the point of views I had to maintain.....

I do find it interesting, don't you ? That the information about Helen Towts death was posted in.....the same town where you and Paul met just before he threw up his hands and quit. Huntingdon. Now thats quite a distance from where the accident occurred... a couple of hours driving time I think. So isn't it at all ODD that particular account would be posted THERE

Another Cosmic haha I think.

I just noticed too that Paul said he first heard of T. Townsend Brown on July 9th..... I didn't realize it until recently that was Helens birthday..."I hear the cosmic laughter ringing out amongst the stars" ( Jimmy Buffett)

And your recent comments about Kims visions of the " man with no face and the blonde haired lady just bring a smile to my face. Gee.... talk about interdimensional communications. I have to smile. I had just mentioned somewhere here that Morgan had the ability to make people forget what he looked like.... don't remember where I posted that but the cosmic haha rings there too!

Linda
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 10:38:00 AM by Linda Brown »

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2012, 10:33:48 AM »
So, Daddy and Charles spoke with the police...the police mind you...and no one mentioned the other car or the driver?

tsk..tsk..they forgot?

Nah, it is so much more dramatic to add a spy component.

This just points up Mikado that I was just sixteen at the time. Why should they tell me more than they did?.... Hit and run is what I heard.

Strangely.... her nephew who lived in Bethesda Maryland was told that her accident was LOCAL. And in fact was even shown ( he told me just a few years ago) where it had occurred in Maryland.  Now...... Why did that happen???

I don't know...... At the time we were both just sixteen years old. Maybe we just were not supposed to know.

I am not bringing the spy issue up Mikado. It surfaces all by itself....no matter how hard you try to discount it.

Linda

Offline SarK0Y

• Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Gold 37
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2012, 10:37:00 AM »
Long ago and far away there was a website that was established, it was said, to further investigate the work of T.Townsend Brown and to also promote the book that was being written at the time by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton. The members were enthusiastic and cordial... invested with the idea that this was going to be a brand new world full of promise. The earliest messages more than prove out that description.

And then somewhere along the line a new member came on. He introduced himself as " Ridgerunner."

His tone seemed a little different to most of us... He was challenging and then contentious.... as the communications continued many other members got quite upset with this " Ridgerunner" and small dissentions broke out.... almost like little intentionally set fires. Members started having uncharacteristically nasty exchanges.....it was almost as if... one said to me privately.... we are getting hit with "Mass Hysteria!"

All of us constantly asked.... Why is this happening....

Eventually  Ridgerunner admitted that he was a " professor" at some university ( un named) and that his actual interest was the study of Forums and their internal interactions. His "teams" of students (he said) were not so much interested in the content of the conversations but how the Forum itself interacted internally. He at one point said that it was his goal to " throw a firecracker in the middle of the conversations.... to see which way the members scattered.!... it was their REACTIONS that interested him the most he said. And he said that his students were being graded somehow on all of this (?????)

Well he found out pretty quick that we all got pretty defensive of the lovely home that we had developed to that point and that once we figured what was going on we didn't appreciate his interference with the dynamics of our group.  He laughed it off sort of and eventually disappeared from the conversations......

Some from that far away Website with my fathers name will remember how destructive that was to us....Now that same website has had only seven posts in the last two months. Most of them from the administrator there. So it has very effectively died.

Now.... how does that relate to today and here and now with the Living Moon?

I called that whole thing the " Ridgerunner Project" and I don't think that I have to say any more because you all know who was behind that..... if you don't... its really not important....  The objectives remain the same....." throw a firecracker in the middle.... watch the forum members scatter."

Except its not going to work this time.    Linda

Linda, Just 4 some kind of curiosity, do ye think " Ridgerunner Project" & "Mikado effect" are the same? btw, have you saved forum's archive of talking w/ Ridgerunner? Thanks a lot in Advance.
I do What Me'n'Universum  want :-)

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2012, 10:41:55 AM »
Now, this is beginning to downgrade. I can continue to give citations and continue to give links. It will only serve to showcase your poor talents and your incompetence as to fact checking.[/color

Aw Mikado.... kisses all over your face. You would be sweet if you could be, wouldn't you.  Linda]

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2012, 10:44:46 AM »
Linda, Just 4 some kind of curiosity, do ye think " Ridgerunner Project" & "Mikado effect" are the same? btw, have you saved forum's archive of talking w/ Ridgerunner? Thanks a lot in Advance.

My answer.... yes, of course.
You would have to ask Mikado about those archives and if any of them survive. He is the administrator of the site.   Linda

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2012, 10:52:42 AM »
Mikado..... You have just said

"
Oh, I forgot, it is a memoir. Just what you remember. Oh well, sorry the facts don't substantiate your memories. Wonder how many other memories are not correct.

What FACTS Mikado. I take it wrongly that you would think that you have the freedom of expression to say that without retaliation on my part. WHAT FACTS.... put them out here one at a time and we will discuss them. Out in the open where everyone can see. Your constant attempt here is an effort to damage my book and I will not let you do that.

If you can not state those FACTS for discussion.... then I expect a full retraction for the above statement. You go too far.  Retracion or those FACTS... you pick.   Linda
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 10:54:50 AM by Linda Brown »

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2012, 10:59:45 AM »
Zorgon,
The Mikado effect as a consequence of an authority figure deeming it to be so.
This is exactly as utilised by HOMO MILITARIOUS.

The authority figure says a target is a bunch of terrorists.
Therefore those who obey react to that target as terrorists.
If the authority figure says they are terrorists, they must be terrorists.
Therefore they are terrorists.
Therefore they are the enemy.
Therefore they must be eliminated.
Therefore those acting to the initial command are really the terrorists.

Those acting at the dictate of the authority figure are doing so under the influence of the Mikado effect.
They are brainwashed to be totally subordinate.
They often carry on in this state when leaving the direct influence of the authority, and they must keep up the brainwashing, otherwise they have to face the truth of been mugs , and of been brainwashed murderers doing what the authority figure dictates.
The authority figure looks down at the easily Mikado'd mugs with contempt.
hobbit

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2012, 11:48:42 AM »
Mikado,

Please explain this

Because you didn't meet him, he doesn't exist? Well, he exists more than Morgan and twigsnapper who I have met and talked to and they deny the identities that you gave them. (yeah..yeah..all that CIA spy stuff but it doesn't fly

I didn't say that the man you called Howard didn't exist. The person that logged on to the Hut was you Mikado and you have admitted that elsewhere. In several places and to several individuals as a matter of fact. Why is that so hard for you  to do here?

But this is the interesting part.... Howard exists MORE than Morgan and Twigsnapper.... whom you have met? and they deny the identities that I gave them?

First... I didn't " give them" any identities. Paul named the first Morgan and I don't even know how the name Twigsnapper got started. I certainly did not pick the name.

But they are talking to you?  Goodness. That surprises me. 

Lets get back to the Mikado Effect.... which is the planned spreading of disinformation and fear.... to fit an agenda.

Linda
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 11:51:49 AM by Linda Brown »

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2012, 12:30:35 PM »
So many posts to counter one of mine. Sounds like a used car salesman.

As to the Mikado Effect, I have every right to counter the claims for in my post, YOU coined the name and as history as shown, you will say anything at all, no matter how incredulous to wriggle out of you situation.

Mikado

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Most Important/Definitive Documentation of Fukushima 'Lost' by AboveTopSecret by spacemaverick
[Today at 05:11:20 AM]

Re: Tom DeLonge Annoucement - New Tech by space otter
[February 24, 2018, 02:09:21 PM]

Re: Tom DeLonge Annoucement - New Tech by Pimander
[February 24, 2018, 01:14:31 PM]

Re: Tom DeLonge Annoucement - New Tech by space otter
[February 24, 2018, 09:47:37 AM]

Re: Tom DeLonge Annoucement - New Tech by A51Watcher
[February 23, 2018, 06:14:48 PM]

Re: Most Important/Definitive Documentation of Fukushima 'Lost' by AboveTopSecret by ArMaP
[February 23, 2018, 01:37:45 PM]

Re: Most Important/Definitive Documentation of Fukushima 'Lost' by AboveTopSecret by thorfourwinds
[February 22, 2018, 09:07:22 PM]

Re: The American Left uncensored by ArMaP
[February 22, 2018, 01:34:52 PM]

Re: The American Left uncensored by Littleenki
[February 22, 2018, 07:13:59 AM]

The American Left uncensored by petrus4
[February 22, 2018, 05:52:43 AM]

Re: The Question We Should Be Asking by petrus4
[February 22, 2018, 04:46:03 AM]

Re: The Question We Should Be Asking by Ellirium113
[February 21, 2018, 06:35:07 PM]

Re: The Question We Should Be Asking by Eighthman