collapse

Author Topic: The Mikado Effect - What is it?  (Read 20885 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 879
The Mikado Effect - What is it?
« on: July 05, 2012, 08:08:51 PM »

I have heard a lot about this "Mikado Effect"

I think its time to find out what its all about...

So any input would be appreciate so we can get to the bottom of this and why it seems to affect do many around here

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 275
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Re: The Mikado Effect - What is it?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 08:39:33 PM »
From My understanding (and I could be wrong...), it is a tech that pulses and makes People argumentative, irrational, hypersensitive, and inclined to rash behavior.

Which...seems to take place here every so often.  Not sure how it's delivered, though. 
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 09:42:46 PM »
Please reread this link. Notice also that WorldWatcher was involved here and this was the early stage of Captain Daves " punch out" and Matrixs spiral down and out.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=1234.msg12836#msg12836

Its more important to watch the way that things unfurled here....

Linda

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 10:30:54 PM »
As to the exact technology, Unfortunately I think I know just a little bit about the transmission of signals.... but what others have done to take it further into " influencing the public" is beyond my ken.

I named it The Mikado Effect not because Mikado developed this technology but because things that happen around him seem to speak to that sort of strange " working". Of course he has already denied that such a thing exists so believe that if you wish.

Linda

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2012, 10:40:51 PM »

So any input would be appreciate so we can get to the bottom of this and why it seems to affect do many around here

I need your help Zorgon in particularly finding the discussions that we had on mind control.... I do remember writing my theory of what  The Mikado Effect was but now I can't find it and I am sorry but right now I am just too tired to restate all of that all over again. I tried the search thing but didn't get any results... Though I know in our discussion of this " Program" we did use that name.

Tomorrow I will start over!  Linda

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2012, 12:02:37 AM »

I do not agree with using a posters name on this board in this manner.
I realise this has been used here as a descriptive word for a possible distraction effect .
I woud have thought it better to use a seperate word , and in brackets ( as has been described upon here as...the mikado effect)

Many posters can have various influences of all influences.
To personalise what is at play merely adds to it, imho.
So with respect ,I would ask if the thread title could be re named..please.

Cyber effect?
Frequency effect?
Inbuilt software effect?
Trigger words effect?
Paranoia will always annoy ya?
hobbit

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 879
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2012, 12:38:57 AM »
I do not agree with using a posters name on this board in this manner.
I realise this has been used here as a descriptive word for a possible distraction effect .
I woud have thought it better to use a seperate word , and in brackets ( as has been described upon here as...the mikado effect)

Absolutely not Herr Hobbit. If the name of a poster here happens to be the same, that is beyond my control. I never heard of the "Mikado Effect" until Linda and co. came here. It seemed that it was inferred that this "Mikado Effect" was in some ways sinister.

This term has been brandied about a lot round here so I did a little digging...  The first thing that came up was a PDF by Allan Padgham

The Mikado Effect  by Allan Padgham

I would like to think that there is no one who has not heard of or seen The Mikado. However, on the off chance there is some one and to show where I am going here, I will explain. The main point of all this is that Mr. Gilbert [of Gilbert & Sullivan] always came up with implausible plots and unlikely scenarios for his comic operas. Well maybe not quite so. One of the central ideas in the Mikado is that if a ‘Figure of authority’ says a thing is to be done, and then it is deemed to be done as soon as it is said. The pronouncement had a huge degree of inevitability such that it was inconceivable that it wouldn’t happen. What that actually meant, at least in the Mikado was that you don’t actually have to do it. The force of authority is such that you can take it as read, done and dusted, all of that. If only it was just another of Gilbert’s absurd plots then all would be well. This is where it all goes, odd.

It is an effect that has become far too common of late. Especially as exploited by the latter day Mikados and here I refer to elected Governments and to a lesser degree, the business sector. It is how people now use the Mikado effect to deal with problems. You see problems, which when they arise, can be difficult and expensive to resolve. Now there are constant pressures to produce solutions at the lowest cost. It was inevitable that some one would do a breakdown of costs and discover that the actual fixing was expensive and not reliable. So someone wondered if it might not be better to put more effort into the announcement of success.

So the question is not “how do we solve the problem?”
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 01:00:37 AM by zorgon »

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 366
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2012, 12:42:23 AM »
From My understanding (and I could be wrong...), it is a tech that pulses and makes People argumentative, irrational, hypersensitive, and inclined to rash behavior.

Which...seems to take place here every so often. Not sure how it's delivered, though.
I am considering an understatement of the year award.You are in line for a nomination LOL

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 879
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2012, 12:57:57 AM »
Please reread this link. Notice also that WorldWatcher was involved here and this was the early stage of Captain Daves " punch out" and Matrixs spiral down and out.

So your saying that these people left in a huff because of mind control? Interesting...

But how is that connected to the Mikado Effect?

Funny thing about mind control... sometimes the fear of there being mind control at work can actually be the true stressor

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 366
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2012, 01:05:50 AM »
I am under the influence of mind control.  It really irritates the authorities....

I am in control of my mind. It frightens me what it can do so I thought I'd better be the one to make the decisions. :P

That Mikado effect needs work before it reaches Nottingham, England. :D
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 01:07:49 AM by Pimander »

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 366
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2012, 01:10:19 AM »
So your saying that these people left in a huff because of mind control? Interesting...
It just went quiet lol

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2012, 06:52:08 AM »
I am in control of my mind. It frightens me what it can do so I thought I'd better be the one to make the decisions.

That Mikado effect needs work before it reaches Nottingham, England.

Or anywhere else! Thank you Pimander

Zorgon....Thank you for that... it would have taken me forever to find that link.

I suggest too that this situation is not a completely modern one though the " technology" of a certain "delivery system"  may have fallen into the wrong hands. This is an ancient communication system.

We have talked about " nudges" before. This is the physical manifestation of that " nudge". It is what my Dad once called it years and years ago.... this is reaching out to the Nervous System of the Universe.... and we are just now seeing and beginning to see its face.

This is just not philosophy..... this in some sections is hard, hard technology....When you realize that the " Mikado Effect" is REAL.... then you begin seeing it at work.

Free Will is the overriding defense.... has been and always will be...... so being AWARE of the situation is the only thing that needs to happen to disarm it.... render it harmless.

Linda

This is the flaw in its armor. What better place to be than here with you Zorgon..

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2012, 09:03:03 AM »
"Funny thing about mind control... sometimes the fear of there being mind control at work can actually be the true stressor

You hit it right on the head Zorgon. FEAR.
Fear is the basic emotion that is dredged up. After that people pretty much do their own thing.... and like a snowball that turns into an avalanche.... the "movers' really don't have to do much more than toss that snowball and the public does the rest. They know this of course.

Same thing with Disinformation. "They" don't have to come up with the entire fanciful story... just a couple of well placed seeds of doubt in a few minds... then they water it with fear and voila.... a fully formed and very imaginative story sprouts.... that even THEY probably could not have come up with. And then people get distracted entirely by that story......

it suits "their" purpose....( which is to keep knowledge of certain technologies out of our heads.)

We become so danged busy talking about those planted distractions!

Once you see it happening its a whole lot easier to stand back and simply say the important words...

"Wait a minute. Why is this happening?"    Linda

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2012, 09:13:29 AM »

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=1344.msg15717#msg15717
And of course there are many different avenues that this theory takes but I would like to discuss one of the negative avenues...a situation I believe is in use NOW by a shadowy and unnamed human organization. We can get into THAT discussion later but right now I would simply like to focus on how they operate using this technology.

I believe that we have just been through an attack here on the Living Moon that was instigated by "The Mikado Effect" I named it that because I saw it first in operation on the Quonset Hut... and I am not the only one who believes that the owner of that site was at the same time used  as a tool by this entity.... and  was perhaps its first victim.

As anyone can read in the above, this "Mikado Effect" was named after myself. I would like to know who the others are but I would bet Navy beans to dollars that they have never met me and are purely operating on information supplied by a second source.

By Linda's own words, the "Mikado Effect" as nothing at all to do with what Pimander posted above.

And then we have Linda's description of the harmful effects on an individual at the same link
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=1344.msg15717#msg15717

How does it affect you particulary? With ANYONE it allows your innermost fears to rise to the surface and become a centerpoint. Fear creates anger, both in yourself and others around you.... and that creates a disruptive attitude.... WHICH is very beneficial when the object of this project is to slow down or possibly even STOP the important conversations that are going on here. Once you see that this MAY have been working on you .... you have the upper hand on it then by just doing what you do best. Once you recognize its effects on you.... you can take that power away.... all you have to be is aware of it.....  Linda

Rhetorical questions: How is it that Linda was the only one affected by all this? Is she of weak will? I doubt that, in fact, I believe she has a very strong will until she is caught and then it goes into overdrive.

Zorgon, you opened the door for my rebuttal.

Linda has taken the term from a series of experiments that were conducted that she knew about. Of course she only knew of two but there were many more that were done. We were at someone's home in West Virginia and a joke was made that we should call it the "Mikado Effect".

The Mikado Effect from those experiments are not categorized but involves High K dielectrics and the results of those experiments are not ready to be released. What Linda is doing is to telegraph the name out there but with a different meaning. Frankly, I don't care. She will do what ever she wants for she is a little girl at heart and socializes as such. Look at the Resolute, a fantasy website where everyone is sailing on ship. She had members come from the Hut but others PM'ed me and actually were not only disgusted by what the Hut became but felt even more disgusted with what Linda was doing...dedicating a website to trash Mikado and Kim. What Linda doesn't tell anyone is that she started it, especially with Kim.

About Kim. Kim is very gifted in some ways. She can see individuals that have departed which has been a comfort when relatives have passed. But when her Father passed last year, she never saw him. It would be that those closest to her she cannot see for some reason.

Continuing, Kim had several visitors over the years starting around '07 - '08. There was a man that had no face that would sit and just babble all kinds of scientific talk that she had no clue as to what he was saying. However, at times, I have this tendency to talk out loud when attempting to solve a problem and there were times she would say - "That sounds right" or "Nah, what you said the first time was better"  - and it would be correct. And then along came this woman with blonde hair.

Kim would be in the garden and this woman would be there but never approach her. She would come at different times but never approach her. There were times that she would be holding something in her hands but never give it out or allow Kim to get close enough to identify it properly. Linda identified this person as Helen Towt. Kim at not time ever identified this lady.

Now all the above started long before something happened. In the early morning hours of January 1st, 2010, he son was hit in the head and was left in a snow bank in the city of Reading. He eventually died and the murderer has not been identified. Needless to say, eventually Kim was put on "medicine". Last year, Linda inferred that Kim was on drugs and that was why she was "seeing" these people and Kim responded. Linda then went on to talk about her son. That is what started Kim posting to Linda on the Hut.

Linda creates her own situations and then when they don't go her way, she tries to use every trick in the book to make it appear that someone else is at fault.

The Mikado Effect is just that. She took a name that was joked about at a house in West Virginia and is attempting to use it in a manner that makes or justifies her stories.

She really needs to be writing more fiction.

In short, the "Mikado Effect", taken from the above links, is nothing more than a fabrication created for the sole purpose to demean someone's name. To add justification to their actions and by doing such, distracts from the truth.

Mikado has been active with others to perform the Due-Diligence on the book "Defying Gravity". Information has come to light that takes away credibility of certain anonymous individuals. What better way to discredit than to attack the one person who started it all and claim that it was all mind control. Perhaps it was, my mind in searching for the truth.

Want an example? Helen Towt was mentioned above. Linda made claims that she was this "master spy" and that she was the victim of a "hit" in the town of West Chester, Pa and this accident it was a hit and run.

From the "Good-bye Man":

"Dropping the receiver into her lap, she broke into tears. Helen Towt had been killed in a hit-and-run accident only a few miles from our doorstep!"

Page 88 "The Goodbye Man"

And here is what was reported:

http://newspaperarchive.com/huntingdon-daily-news/1962-07-23

In the lower left corner of the page under the heading of "Only 3 Killed in Trafiic Accidents Over the Week-End"

Read it, it was not a "hit-and-run". I suppose it will be described as dramatic license or "they" got to the newspaper. However, it went out over the AP wire and it was also verified in the "Daily Local" archives in West Chester, Pa.

I suppose the "Mikado Effect" was in effect back then as well.

I reserve the right to further rebuttal...or it can end now.

Mikado

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2012, 09:26:07 AM »
Long ago and far away there was a website that was established, it was said, to further investigate the work of T.Townsend Brown and to also promote the book that was being written at the time by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton. The members were enthusiastic and cordial... invested with the idea that this was going to be a brand new world full of promise. The earliest messages more than prove out that description.

And then somewhere along the line a new member came on. He introduced himself as " Ridgerunner."

His tone seemed a little different to most of us... He was challenging and then contentious.... as the communications continued many other members got quite upset with this " Ridgerunner" and small dissentions broke out.... almost like little intentionally set fires. Members started having uncharacteristically nasty exchanges.....it was almost as if... one said to me privately.... we are getting hit with "Mass Hysteria!"

All of us constantly asked.... Why is this happening....

Eventually  Ridgerunner admitted that he was a " professor" at some university ( un named) and that his actual interest was the study of Forums and their internal interactions. His "teams" of students (he said) were not so much interested in the content of the conversations but how the Forum itself interacted internally. He at one point said that it was his goal to " throw a firecracker in the middle of the conversations.... to see which way the members scattered.!... it was their REACTIONS that interested him the most he said. And he said that his students were being graded somehow on all of this (?????)

Well he found out pretty quick that we all got pretty defensive of the lovely home that we had developed to that point and that once we figured what was going on we didn't appreciate his interference with the dynamics of our group.  He laughed it off sort of and eventually disappeared from the conversations......

Some from that far away Website with my fathers name will remember how destructive that was to us....Now that same website has had only seven posts in the last two months. Most of them from the administrator there. So it has very effectively died.

Now.... how does that relate to today and here and now with the Living Moon?

I called that whole thing the " Ridgerunner Project" and I don't think that I have to say any more because you all know who was behind that..... if you don't... its really not important....  The objectives remain the same....." throw a firecracker in the middle.... watch the forum members scatter."

Except its not going to work this time.    Linda

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Mandalay: The biggest shooting since Columbine. by petrus4
[February 17, 2018, 09:54:11 PM]

Netherlands underground by space otter
[February 17, 2018, 03:02:36 PM]

Re: fake news - live by space otter
[February 17, 2018, 02:29:40 PM]