collapse

Author Topic: Re: Aether Displacement  (Read 6412 times)

Offline mpc755

• Gold 7
Re: Aether Displacement
« on: June 29, 2012, 02:35:13 PM »
One more thing I would like too add, if I may, is the "Aether" as a whole. We here seem to have our own takes on what it could possibly be with no real explanation o of the  "How's"" it could be, LE said something that sparked a thought with in me, "What if all the solar systems combined is creating the aether as we know it, and there for remains unexplainable for deductive understanding of how it came to be?"
Just a thought with in the premises of the conversation. After all, we know friction does cause magnification, without it magnification would be just as rare as Iridium, but knowing what we know, it is fare too say and extrapolate that it has to have a beginning scenario to be what it is today in our conceptual minds.
I do believe we are the on the right path, but the members here are the reason for this right path assumption, EG/EM are all good, but there is more too the theories by way of explanation using something that is in abundance and readily available, perpetual motion happens, there fore, we should know how to create this effect for further understanding of our Universe as we know it thus far.

1Worldwatcher
Global Moderator

The Big Bang is absurd nonsense. As far as we know the Universe has always existed in its present state. And by its present state I mean the Universal jet we exist in. As far as we know there is no 'before' the Universal jet. That is not to say there wasn't a 'before' the Universal jet, that there is no evidence of a 'before' the Universal jet.

'Was the universe born spinning?'
http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/46688

"The universe was born spinning and continues to do so around a preferred axis"

The Universe spins around a preferred axis because the Universe is, or the local Universe we exist in is in, a jet; analogous to the polar jet of a black hole.

'Mysterious Cosmic 'Dark Flow' Tracked Deeper into Universe'
http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/news/releases/2010/10-023.html

'The clusters appear to be moving along a line extending from our solar system toward Centaurus/Hydra, but the direction of this motion is less certain. Evidence indicates that the clusters are headed outward along this path, away from Earth, but the team cannot yet rule out the opposite flow. "We detect motion along this axis, but right now our data cannot state as strongly as we'd like whether the clusters are coming or going," Kashlinsky said.'

The clusters are headed along this path because the Universe is, or the local Universe we exist in is in, a jet.

The following is an image analogous of the Universal jet.

http://aether.lbl.gov/image_all.html

The reason for the 'expansion' of the universe is the continual emission of aether into the Universal jet. Three dimensional space associated with the Universe itself is not expanding. What we see in our telescopes is the matter associated with the Universe moving outward and away from the Universal jet emission point. In the image above, '1st Stars' is where aether condenses into matter.

The following is an image analogous of the Universe, or the local Universe, we exist in.

http://www.astro.ucla.edu/planetarium/graphics/st_images/BlackHole.jpg

The following is an image analogous of the Universal spin.

http://i.space.com/images/i/612/i02/040817_quasar_illo_02.jpg?1292259454

Dark energy is aether emitted into the Universal jet.

It's not the Big Bang. It's the Big Ongoing.

Offline mpc755

• Gold 7
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 03:37:18 PM »
First of all, in aether displacement, the aether has mass. If you read the very first three words of my original post you would know this. This thread starts with, "Aether has mass". So for you to say "aether is pushing back against the mass" shows you have not taken the time to understand what aether displacement is about.

Aether and matter are different states of the same material.

Aether and matter have mass.

As far as we know there is no space, nor any part of three dimensional space, devoid of mass.

I understand that is you opinion. However, understanding aether is displaced by matter is what AETHER DISPLACEMENT is all about.

And I am stating that there is no inrush we call gravity.

Mass is that which physically occupies three dimensional space.

Aether has mass.

Aether is displaced by matter.

Displaced aether pushes back and exerts inward pressure toward matter.

Displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward matter IS gravity.

Offline mpc755

• Gold 7
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 07:54:53 AM »
Here we go. A poster who is unable to understand there is a difference between ice and liquid water...

Now, what am I supposed to do with such a poster? How many times do I have to repeat the obvious post that ice is different than liquid water?

Aren't I now at the point with a poster who is unable to understand that there is a difference between ice and water that I can request they start their own thread to discuss their ideas?

How about the fact that I am using ice and water as analogous to aether and matter? Do I have to spend the rest of the day trying to convince a poster that ice is different than liquid water? What am I supposed to do with a poster who is unable to understand when you put an ice cube into a drink of water the ice cube exists in and displaces the liquid water?

Here is what I do know (in addition to understanding ice and liquid water are not the same thing).

Aether has mass and physically occupies three dimensional space. Aether is physically displaced by matter. Displaced aether pushes back and exerts inward pressure toward matter.

Displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward matter is gravity.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave. In a double slit experiment the particle travels a well defined path which takes it through one slit while the associated aether wave passes through both.

There is no such thing as non-baryonic dark matter traveling with matter. Matter moves through and displaces the aether.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 275
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 10:37:42 AM »
Hmmmm.  Making friends and influencing People right and left on the board today.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline mpc755

• Gold 7
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 10:41:08 AM »
Hmmmm.  Making friends and influencing People right and left on the board today.

Just responding in kind.

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2012, 10:44:21 AM »
Never could spell Hobbit. You know that! Actually I do know better.... MPC is right.... I need to back off ....
Linda

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 275
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2012, 11:30:51 AM »
Just responding in kind.

Ok.  [shrug]  If that works for You, I guess.  But I take (another of) my mother's/grandmother's adages to heart.

If You don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

That's what works for Me.  [smile]
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline mpc755

• Gold 7
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2012, 11:33:53 AM »
Ok.  [shrug]  If that works for You, I guess.  But I take (another of) my mother's/grandmother's adages to heart.

I see you don't take your own advice.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 275
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2012, 01:07:26 PM »

I see You mistake wry sense of humor with not-nice speaking.  [wry-humored smile]

Offline mpc755

• Gold 7
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2012, 02:11:12 PM »

I see You mistake wry sense of humor with not-nice speaking.  [wry-humored smile]

As your mother and grandmother said, if you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all.

Offline mpc755

• Gold 7
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2012, 04:09:22 PM »
Displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward matter is gravity.
I'm not going to go backwards and forwards for hours on this but there is something missing from this model.  If ether were responsible for gravity in the manner you describe then there would be friction in a "vacuum".  There is not so is it surprising none of you can understand gravity?

I'll leave you to this debate and return in a week or something.  Good luck.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 04:33:01 PM by Pimander »

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 202
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2012, 04:12:29 PM »
Copied and pasted.again.
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2012, 05:34:27 PM »
BLAH< BLAH < BLAH >BLAH!!!! Whatever you charlatan of knowledge!
Objects are able to move through the aether because the aether is, or behaves similar to, a superfluid with properties of a solid; a supersolid.

Superfluids and supersolids are able to push back and exert inward pressure toward matter. There is no friction in the interaction and no loss of energy in the interaction.

The energy an object uses to displace the aether the aether returns to the object as the aether 'displaces back'.

Is the Earth displacing the aether or is the aether displacing the Earth? Both are occurring simultaneously with equal force.

Same day same explanatiom ! You go away and never come back!!

1Worldwathcer
Global Moderator

"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

Offline mpc755

• Gold 7
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2012, 05:43:30 PM »
BLAH< BLAH < BLAH >BLAH!!!! Whatever you charlatan of knowledge!
Same day same explanatiom ! You go away and never come back!!

1Worldwathcer
Global Moderator

Where did I say the following before?

"Is the Earth displacing the aether or is the aether displacing the Earth? Both are occurring simultaneously with equal force."

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2012, 06:08:49 PM »
Where did I say the following before?

"Is the Earth displacing the aether or is the aether displacing the Earth? Both are occurring simultaneously with equal force."

GOOD BYE PC OF SCRPY!!
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: The Question We Should Be Asking by Ellirium113
[Today at 06:35:07 PM]

Re: The Question We Should Be Asking by Eighthman
[Today at 06:23:13 PM]

Re: The Question We Should Be Asking by Eighthman