collapse

Author Topic: Reporter Detained/Arrested Investigating Mysterious Michigan Explosion  (Read 18834 times)

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
Greetings:

Full Disclosure: Bobby Powell is a friend.

Published on Jun 8, 2012 by OldCorpBLT13

At 10 a.m. on Wednesday, 6/6/2012, a mysterious explosion shook homes over hundreds of square miles in Northeastern Michigan. The ground shaking explosion was heard from Presque Isle to Lincoln, and out west as far as Hillman. The Alpena County Sheriff's Department dispatched deputies to locate the source of the blast; but no cause was ever found.

During my investigation of the cause of the explosion, I was arrested when I attempted to interview the Executive Secretary at the Alpena Combat Readiness Training center; a woman who had left me a message about the blast that very morning. I was simply trying to get her comments on camera as I've done at military bases all over the country.

[youtube]AAphZIusdTo[/youtube]

To be continued...

This is Part One of my story...

Edit to add and replace video

BREAKING!!! 6/15/12 - After threats were made against my friends and family, I decided to redact the identity of the witness that posted about the explosion on Facebook and reupload the segment. I realize that this breaks the link to the original video, effectively KILLING the viral nature of the video; but while I'm not concerned for my own safety I AM concerned for the well-being of my friends and family.

If you have posted the original video somewhere, I would ask that you edit your post to include the updated link. Thank you for all of your help, love, and support.

This is Part Two of my story...

God Bless you,
Bobby

[youtube]gP5rc0z7S5U[/youtube]

end edit

AND NOW THIS:

Full Disclosure: Dutchsince is a friend.

Published on Jun 8, 2012 by dutchsinse
June 1, 2, and 3, 2012 --- south Michigan strange booms and 60ft trees snapped in half on clear day

[youtube]AwsVLmfZsxk[/youtube]

We (tfw & friends) have not been a fan of RadNet since they abandoned the United States' and the entire world populace by unethical, immoral (and probably illegal) behavior in the early days of the 3/11 Japanese ongoing nuclear catastrophe.

Our opinion has only soured with further investigation into this company that has the health and future of the American citizenry in their hands, errrr, monitors (those that are still in service).

But that's another topic and upcoming thread - and chapter in our work-in-progress opus:
Fukushima Chronicles: The Last Nuclear Accident In History.

We have an uneasy feeling about this...

Peace Love Light
tfw
Liberty & Equality or Revolution

« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 06:20:29 pm by zorgon »
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT

Nuclear Cover-Up?

Extreme Radiation Levels
Prompt EPA Censorship,
DHS Hazmat Team

Anthony Gucciardi
NaturalSociety
June 8, 2012

In a developing story that is raising concerns over a potential nuclear cover-up by the EPA, alarming amounts of radiation were reported near the border of Indiana and Michigan and later censored by the EPA online geiger tool. 

The readings, which were captured in a screenshot, measured as high as 7,139 counts per minute (CPM). This is particularly startling, as the normal radiation levels are generally between 5 and 6 CPM. Sources say that a Department of Homeland Security hazmat team has now been dispatched after ‘years’ of inactivity.

A number of community reports have came in on the subject in fact, with readers of community boards and concerned citizens offering up some interesting and intriguing information regarding the potential radiation cover-up.

Discussion over the information first began to surface on internet boards like Reddit and user-submitted news source Digital Journal. In the Reddit submission, which ultimately reached thousands of comments — many from those in the area who had contacted radiation monitoring stations and other affiliated individuals — and brought some further information to light.

According to radiationnetwork.com, the United States' radiation monitoring network, South Bend, Indiana experienced extremely high levels of radiation last night -- up to 100 times higher than safe levels.

But wait!

What happened to EPA's vaunted RadNet?

NOTHING !

Not a peep on the 'official' U.S. GOV website.

Last night, live records for a radiation monitoring station near the border of Indiana and Michigan showed radiation levels as high as 7,139 counts per minute (CPM). At 1:55 a.m., Eastern time, the radiation level was at 2,558 CPM.[/font][/size][/color]

The level varied between 2,000 CPM and 7,000 CPM for several hours.

Normal radiation levels are between 5 and 60 CPM, and any readings above 100 CPM should be considered unusual and trigger an alert, according to information listed on the Radiation Network website.

The online geiger counter monitoring network operated by Black Cat Systems also reported unusually high radiation levels in the same region.

UPDATE:
Radionnetwork.com issued the following statement this morning:

The alert level reading last evening appears to be a false alert from an equipment malfunction. Here is the station's report:

"out of control readings on the GeigerGraph screen from about 11:30pm local time that occurred while sleeping. My apologies to all. I have no idea what caused this. Shut down GeigerGraph and restarted.

Readings from the Geiger were in the normal range (the Geiger operates on A/C). All cable connections are tight and not loose. Am speculating between the GFI and USB Adapter and some sort of voltage spikes. The uninterruptable power supply UPS had lost power and had died - a tripped GFI.

I am not going to leave the system running while not at home until I can determine and fix the problem."

"All is well.

Please return to your homes.

We have everything under control."

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Peace Love Light
tfw
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
Greetings Dear Reader:

What part of the following story do you find believable?

We have taken the liberty to highlight in Yellow the parts we find rather interesting.

The question becomes:

What, if any, response is required?

380 American Rebels Reported Killed In Michigan Battle

A shocking Federal Security Service (FSB) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that last week an “intense” battle erupted in the US State of Michigan between military forces loyal to the Obama regime and American rebels that killed at least 380 men, women and children who had gathered to oppose their nation's slide towards a totalitarian dictatorship.

According to this report, nearly 500 people opposed to the Obama regime had assembled for a “clandestine” meeting in the Michigan country of Alpena in an effort to form a 50-State alliance of local law enforcement and political officers seeking to “turn the tide” of their nations path towards dictatorship even, should it be necessary, by armed force.

The FSB states in this report that hostilities erupted when the American rebel forces gathered at this meeting indentified “several” undercover FBI informants who were seeking to “escalate tensions” and arrested them whereupon, “within minutes,” a contingent of “heavily armed” Obama regime federal police forces attempted to, in turn, arrest these rebel leaders.

After a “prolonged skirmish” between these rebel forces and Obama regime federal police, this report continues, the US Military launched a series of airstrikes, the largest being a 2,000 lb laser guided bomb that hit in the middle of those gathered at this meeting killing over three quarters of them instantly.

To how powerful this blast was we can read as reported by a local Michigan reporter named Bob Powell who wrote: “At 10 a.m. on Wednesday, 6/6/2012, a mysterious explosion shook homes over hundreds of square miles in Northeastern Michigan. The ground shaking explosion was heard from Presque Isle to Lincoln, and out west as far as Hillman.”

Important to note is that this reporter was swiftly detained and arrested by Obama forces when he attempted to gather more information.

Over the next nearly 48-hours since the initial bomb drop upon the rebels, this report continues, Obama regime military forces “numbering in the high-hundreds” descended upon Michigan [photo 2nd left] utilizing nearly 85 combat transport helicopters and A-10 Thunderbolt air-to-ground missile-equipped fighter aircraft.

Confirming the chaos of this battle we can, also, read as confirmed by the Natural Society News Service which, in part, says:

"Eyewitnesses on the ground near the media-blacked-out elevated radiation zone near the border of Indiana and Michigan, where radiation levels hundreds of times higher than normal were quickly removed from public viewing by the EPA, are now sending in a large number of photos and videos documenting massive explosions accompanied by unmarked helicopters, A-10 Thunderbolts, and military personnel.

Those on the ground report that the explosions are ‘loud and deep’, sounding like fireworks with a kick. The explosions are oftentimes followed up with a squadron of helicopters or other aircraft, oftentimes black and unmarked. One Michigan resident reports the following, and is then backed by dozens of organic comments which confirm the findings:

“EXPLOSIONS EVERYWHERE! Also, Large helicopter heading away from Local Air Force base flying toward scene of explosions! These explosions are seriously consistent, loud booms for the last hour or more.”

Russian nuclear experts contributing to this FSB report state that the elevated radiation levels associated with this attack by the Obama regime upon these rebel forces state that they were caused by the bombs used because they contain depleted uranium, and that there is the “strong likelihood” various other rebel areas of the States of Michigan and Indiana may have been targeted too.

This FSB report further states that the “massive retaliation” against these rebels by the Obama regime was due to their having military grade weapons in which to defend themselves and their families.

In less than 48-hours, however, after this attack an “angry and livid” Obama regime put a clampdown on its programme that has supplied US local police forces with military weapons, and as we can, in part, read as reported by the Fox News Service:

“The Defense Department has stopped issuing weapons to thousands of law enforcement agencies until it is satisfied that state officials can account for all the surplus guns, aircraft, Humvees and armored personnel carriers it has given police under a $2.6 billion program, The Associated Press has learned.

The department's Defense Logistics Agency ordered state-appointed coordinators in 49 states to certify the whereabouts of that equipment that has already been distributed through the long-running arrangement overseen by the agency's Law Enforcement Support Office.”

This FSB report notes that the death toll they projected in this report is, indeed, an estimate, but further state that based on the number of body-bags requested by Obama regime forces in the aftermath of this battle it could even go higher.

Unknown to the vast majority of Americans, and as we had detailed in our previous report “Russia Shocked After Thousands Of Americans Beg Obama Not To Kill Them”, the Obama regime is operating completely within the law of the United States that now gives their President unprecedented powers to kill and imprison any citizen he so chooses without either evidence or trial, and even newer laws that allows the US government for the first time in its history to deliberately lie and deceive all of them for any reason whatsoever.  

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

June 11, 2012 © EU and US all rights reserved. Permission to use this report in its entirety is granted under the condition it is linked back to its original source at WhatDoesItMean.Com. Freebase content licensed under CC-BY and GFDL.

[Ed. Note: Western governments and their intelligence services actively campaign against the information found in these reports so as not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic Earth changes and events to come, a stance that the Sisters of Sorcha Faal strongly disagrees with in believing that it is every human beings right to know the truth. 

Due to our missions conflicts with that of those governments, the responses of their ‘agents’ against us has been a longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to discredit and which is addressed in the report “Who Is Sorcha Faal?”.

CHECK THIS OUT:

Anonymousie says:
June 12, 2012 at 5:19 am
Sorcha Faal is known CIA/disinfo so I think maybe those reports are a coverup for whatever is really going on. Pretty sure the militia folks-esp those following Drake’s “Plan” that was referenced vaguely in those reports, have the communications savvy to get the news of such an action out if it had happened.

Also, the veiled reference to “The Plan” only making it militias instead of real white-hat military is a red flag for the story’s lack of basis in fact.

The only thing I can tell for sure from all this is that *something* out of the ordinary is going on, and someone with some power does not want the truth widely reported.

These explosions follow months of other unexplained explosions in Wisconsin and elsewhere-it would be nice to know what precisely is exploding so much, whether it is nuclear related, fracking, anomalous earth movement, good guy Et’s blowing up NWO underground bases or something even weirder (or more normal)-the creepy bit is that it is being covered up.

ON ANOTHER NOTE:

You have probably already seen this, but the RSOE EDIS is reporting a Nuclear Event in Ohio on June 7 2012.

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/site/index.php?pageid=event_summary&edis_id=NC-20120607-35365-USA

Is this related?

Nuclear Event in USA on Thursday, 07 June, 2012 at 17:11 (05:11 PM) UTC.
Base data
EDIS Number: NC-20120607-35365-USA
Event type: Nuclear Event
Date/Time: Thursday, 07 June, 2012 at 17:11 (05:11 PM) UTC
Last update: —
Cause of event:
Damage level: Unknown Damage level
Geographic information
Continent: North-America
County / State: State of Ohio
Area: Davis-Besse Nuclear Power Station
City:
Coordinate: N 41° 35.806, W 83° 5.227
Affected is unknown.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 12:51:48 pm by thorfourwinds »

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
From: http://www.eutimes.net/2012/06/380-american-rebels-reported-killed-in-michigan-battle/

A shocking Federal Security Service (FSB) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that last week an “intense” battle erupted in the US State of Michigan between military forces loyal to the Obama regime and American rebels that killed at least 380 men, women and children who had gathered to oppose their nations slide towards a totalitarian dictatorship.

According to this report, nearly 500 people opposed to the Obama regime had assembled for a “clandestine” meeting in the Michigan country of Alpena in an effort to form a 50-State alliance of local law enforcement and political officers seeking to “turn the tide” of their nations path towards dictatorship even, should it be necessary, by armed force.

The FSB states in this report that hostilities erupted when the American rebel forces gathered at this meeting indentified “several” undercover FBI informants who were seeking to “escalate tensions” and arrested them whereupon, “within minutes,” a contingent of “heavily armed” Obama regime federal police forces attempted to, in turn, arrest these rebel leaders.

After a “prolonged skirmish” between these rebel forces and Obama regime federal police, this report continues, the US Military launched a series of airstrikes, the largest being a 2,000 lb laser guided bomb that hit in the middle of those gathered at this meeting killing over three quarters of them instantly.

The source may be suspect...  But I would not be surprised if there is truth here.  AnyOne have more info?
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
If someone keeps telling you that you have a tail, even though you KNOW you don't. Eventually you will take a moment and steal a look.   Linda

sky otter

Amaterasu
i found this by sorcha faal
anything put out by this supposed person is very suspect

there is always a need to qualify the source and in this case..it's a thumbs down
and comes under  unnecessary gloom and doom

Search Results
380 American Rebels Reported Killed In Michigan Battlewww.whatdoesitmean.com/index1586.htmYou +1'd this publicly. Undo
1 day ago – By: Sorcha Faal “The truest accounting of our World's present state of ... the Michigan country of Alpena in an effort to form a 50-State alliance of ...

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Did not see Sorcha's name - thanks.  Yes, I know of Her reputation and will place a number of grains of salt in with this report. 
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
Did not see Sorcha's name - thanks.  Yes, I know of Her reputation and will place a number of grains of salt in with this report.

This may be of interest:

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=1508.msg19000;topicseen#new

tfw

deuem

Anyone here from Michigan hear a 2,000 pounded go off?

The trouble with this stuff is that even if it were true, no one would ever find out unless a victim crawled out with photos.

We once had a factory blow up in a town I lived in. Something equal to maybe 10,000 pounds or more and 90 percent of the town did not even know of it. It rattled my windows and I was 5 miles away and over a hill. I guess they thought it was just thunder. Me I got in my car and found out. The building was gone!

Deuem

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
This may be of interest:

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=1508.msg19000;topicseen#new

tfw

Somehow missed this.  Tried to find info on here.

I just got another link: http://republicbroadcasting.org/index.php?cmd=news.article&articleID=3660

Seems it is not as Sorcha reported, but SOMETHING did happen.

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT

9 June 2012
Mysterious Booms Heard May 27 and May 28 in Four West Michigan Counties

Updated: May 30, 2012  Kalamazoo, Michigan - Between 10:30 PM on Sunday night, May 27, 2012, and the next morning at 8:30 AM local time in four counties of southwestern Michigan, something highly strange caused booms loud enough to provoke residents to call police and fire departments.

The first round of booms on Sunday night, May 27, 2012, seemed to be focused in Union City, Michigan, about 50 miles southeast of Kalamazoo. Residents said it was like a huge clap of thunder in a clear, dry sky. Four counties altogether were affected:  Calhoun, Branch, St. Joseph and Kalamazoo.

It was recently reported that a rather significant, concerning, and mysterious spike in radiation occurred in the north Indiana / south Michigan area, causing widespread alarm throughout the nation.

Not only are the reports of the radiation spike concerning in of itself, but the appearance of military helicopters, aircraft, and Department of Homeland Security hazmat fleets is also generating some raised eyebrows.

Reports are continuously coming out updating on the event occurring throughout June 6-7, with locals reporting on a series of explosions, house-shaking rumbles, and even large trees being completely snapped in half on a clear day just days before.

The thunder-mimicking sound led some locals to believe that explosions took place in their own basements; planes breaking the sound barrier, earthquakes, and extremely powerful fireworks were ruled out – so what could it have been?

Could the shakes and loud sounds have been a result of a terrible fracking incident?

In the past fracking has caused concerning explosions both in Pennsylvania and Nixon.

Pennsylvania fracking explosion contaminates water, farmland

Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 9:32 am

In an accident reminiscent of last year’s massive oil spill in Calhoun County, a natural gas hydrofracking operation in Pennsylvania suffered an explosion Tuesday evening and spewed huge quantities of chemicals into the surrounding area.

Bradford County’s director of public safety said a Chesapeake well went out of control late Tuesday night.

That means the well blew near the surface, spilling thousands and thousands of gallons of frack fluid over containment walls, through fields, personal property and farms, even where cattle continue to graze.

DEP is taking ground water and stream samples to determine the extent of the spill.
Officials said fluids from the well have, in fact, contaminated Towanda Creek which feeds into the Susquehanna River.

As for the radiation spike reaching levels as much 7,139 CPM without warning, which is over the average of between 5 and 6, what could be the true cause?

One network responsible for the increased level measurement went on record (after removing the live measurements abruptly) stating that it was a unknown fluke in the system of which the operators are unsure of the origin.

Of course this would not make much sense as a number of different privately owned radiation measurement facilities had confirmed the readings — even some private enthusiasts.

What's this?

[youtube]bgRohaGxyzQ[/youtube]

But let’s say that it was a fluke — why the sudden interest of military, government, and the abrupt eruption of unheard of ‘shaking booms’ rocking the incident zone?

It seems that extremely large amounts of radon is one possible answer, with high radon levels existing in St. Joseph County — the area in question.

Thankfully, the readings were captured in a screenshot, which show the elevated levels far exceeding normal limits.

The mainstream media and government organizations have decided to shy away from even examining any of the real aspects of this questionable event.

In fact, the only stories out on the subject — outside of the reported interest of Al Jazeera on the subject — is that it was all a ‘system error’.

There is no mention of the military vehicles, shaking booms disrupting 60 foot trees, or even the radon factor.

NaturalSociety

They would have one to believe that these seeming unrelated things have nothing to do with each other...

The Palisades nuclear power plant stands on the shore of Lake Michigan in Covert, Michigan.
Washington (CNN) -- A troubled Michigan nuclear power plant cited for safety violations has been taken off line for maintenance and refueling, the plant's owner said Monday.

Palisades Power Plant, a 39-year-old facility located near Kalamazoo, has been under increased scrutiny from inspectors after the Nuclear Regulatory Commission cited the plant for three safety violations.

The plant is currently owned and operated by Entergy Corporation.

Officials are bringing in 1,165 additional workers to complete the scheduled maintenance, according to Mark Savage, a spokesman for the plant.

Repairs include replacing 64 fuel assemblies, inspecting the reactor vessel head, replacing five control rod drive seals and inspecting steam generators, moister separators and heat exchangers. Entergy also said it plans to rebuild the main feed pump seals.

Violations at the plant included a September 25, 2011, incident in which half of the control room indicators were lost because of an electrical fault 'caused by personnel at the site,' according to the NRC.

NukeSpeak for “we don’t have any idea...”

A special inspection "determined the plant failed to have adequate work procedures for the electrical panel maintenance work to ensure the job was done successfully," the NRC report said.

Additionally, the NRC cited Palisades and Entergy for an October 2010 incident in which an operator left his post unattended in the nuclear reactor's control room without permission.

The Palisades spokesman declined to provide a timetable for when the work will be completed.

NukeSpeak for “we don’t have any idea...”

"Due to competitive reasons, we do not discuss outage duration or planned time to return to service," Savage said.

Entergy operates nine other nuclear power plants in the United States.

The news of a shutdown at Palisades came just days after Friday's report that California's San Onofre nuclear plant would remain shut down indefinitely until the source of problems with two of its generators can be determined.
source

This also may be of interest, as this may be the smoking gun...

http://weather.cod.edu/cgi-bin/radarloop.pl?station=IWX&product=BREF1&loopdir=brefs

Is this another cover-up of a nuclear facility experiencing ‘aging’... perhaps a major cooling pipe malfunction that is being covered up by claiming all this is just another ‘military exercise,’ when in reality, we have another Fuku in our back yard?

Now, everyone, while your attention is turned to the above, wildfires in Colorado, the Sandusky trial, the insane cash race by the ''candidates', and other items of interest force-fed to you by the MSM, let us not forget that aging nuclear aircraft carrier in the 'other Gulf'...

False Flag Carrier Enterprise Now In Place

by Zen Gardner

Would the US military really sacrifice its own to start a war with Iran? Would the US really be complicit in attacks on its own citizens to get into lucrative wars and gain access to precious natural resources?

If this sounds outlandish to you all you have to do is read. And read.

The USS Enterprise that just arrived in the Persian Gulf, nicknamed the “Big E”, is scheduled to be decommissioned after this last tour of duty. A very expensive endeavor, especially since this was the very first nuclear powered vessel. It’s reminiscent of the old warships left in Pearl Harbor as the newer ones left just prior to the attacks, or the ultra-expensive asbestos removal scheduled for the Twin Towers before their timely demise.

They like to kill many birds with one carefully planned stone if you haven’t noticed. They also need something spectacular to jar public opinion and an aircraft carrier can sustain a lot of very visible, dramatic damage without sinking to once again shock the dumbed-down American sheeple. It will also be reminiscent of WW2 which brings up all that subconscious war programming.

What’s With the Ships?

It seems there’s a propensity for attacking ships to get us into wars.

The Spanish-American war began with the sinking of the Maine which turned out not to have been attacked by the Spanish.

The Lusitania was deliberately sent into German waters where it was blown up to get the US into WW1.

Pearl Harbor was a deliberately provoked and allowed event for WW2, and then the non-existent Gulf of Tonkin incident started the Vietnam conflagration.

Take the US Liberty for example. Israel strafing an unarmed American ship in the Mediterranean to try to start a war with Egypt. Witnessed by hundreds and no one ever brought to justice. Seems the US and Israel like to team up, would you say?

After all, 9/11 has more Mossad and Neocon Zionist fingerprints on it than a toddler puts on a TV screen.

There was also the USS Cole bombing in 2000 that they blamed on some Yemeni fisherman.

Anyone taking a look at the damage could see the explosive device had to be extremely sophisticated, many saying it appeared it came from the inside of the hull, not the outside.

Surprise surprise.

Peace Love Light
tfw
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 06:27:26 pm by thorfourwinds »

deuem

Ok,
At 10 a.m. on Wednesday, 6/6/2012, a mysterious explosion shook homes over hundreds of square miles in Northeastern Michigan.
  A 2,000 pounder is not going to do that. Has to be a lot bigger.  Keep chasing it and see where it brings you.
Deuem

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903

At the bottom of the article you posted  where it says 'SOURCE' takes you to 'What Does it Mean'  That is Sorcha Faal's site

Posting Info From Questionable Websites
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=128.msg1193#msg1193

[youtube]eKgPY1adc0A[/youtube]

sky otter

just checking to see what is in the area there..this doesn't sound good

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 Audio menu

http://www.rferl.org/content/five_unsafe_nuclear_plants_disasters_waiting_to_happen/2339858.html

Features
Five Nuclear Disasters Waiting To Happen

Enrico Fermi Nuclear Generating Station, Michigan
The Enrico Fermi Nuclear Generating Station, Michigan

Located on Lake Erie between two population centers -- Detroit, Michigan, and Toledo, Ohio -- the Enrico Fermi plant has two reactors, though only one is operating currently. Fermi 1 suffered a partial meltdown in 1966, though no radioactivity was released. It operated for a further nine years before being deactivated. The event inspired a best-selling book and at least one protest song.

The site’s second reactor, Fermi 2, continues to operate and, coincidentally, has the same make and model number of the reactors at the Fukushima plant in Japan.

In 2003, a power outage forced the Fermi 2 reactor offline for six hours, and the unit's backup generators failed to perform as planned. Though the site is not located in a seismically active region, the area does suffer from tornadoes and flooding. Last June, the plant suffered a near miss when a tornado passed directly through its two cooling towers.

also

Nuclear power plants and other large nuclear facilities in the United States

http://www.animatedsoftware.com/environm/no_nukes/nukelist1.htm
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 10:32:50 am by sky otter »

sky otter

these you tubes are listed as new

Search ResultsExplosions, Radiation, Indiana/Michigan Border Real or Hoax ...

? 8:20? 8:20
New3 days ago - 8 min - Uploaded by TheKnowledgevault
UPDATE* 6/11 Mystery Booms, Explosions, and Trees Shaking Amid ... Nuclear Cover-Up: Explosions ...

Reporter Detained/Arrested Investigating Mysterious Explosion That ...

? 9:04? 9:04
New4 days ago - 9 min - Uploaded by OldCorpBLT13
At 10 a.m. on Wednesday, 6/6/2012, a mysterious explosion shook homes ... Reporter Detained/Arrested ...

Reporter Detained/Arrested Investigating Mysterious Explosion That ...

? 17:48? 17:48
New4 days ago - 18 min - Uploaded by OldCorpBLT13
At 10 a.m. on Wednesday, 6/6/2012, a mysterious explosion shook ... Reporter Detained/Arrested ...

More videos for update on ne michigan nuke explosions »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TH4wFjAJ8[/youtube]

http://www.google.com/#q=update++on+ne+michigan+nuke+explosions&hl=en&prmd=imvns&source=univ&tbm=vid&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=iX_XT9yjF4Ki9QTtga28Aw&ved=0CFQQqwQ&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=bbd50c11ed385cca&biw=1280&bih=802

SearchAbout 314,000 results (0.45 seconds) SafeSearchOff
Moderate (recommended)
Strict

Search Results
? 8:20? 8:20 Explosions, Radiation, Indiana/Michigan Border ...
youtube.com
New3 days ago - 8 min - Uploaded by TheKnowledgevault
UPDATE* 6/11 Mystery Booms, Explosions, and Trees Shaking Amid ... Nuclear Cover-Up: Explosions ...

? 9:04? 9:04 Reporter Detained/Arrested Investigating Mysterious ...
youtube.com
New4 days ago - 9 min - Uploaded by OldCorpBLT13
At 10 a.m. on Wednesday, 6/6/2012, a mysterious explosion shook homes ... Reporter Detained/Arrested ...

? 17:48? 17:48 Reporter Detained/Arrested Investigating Mysterious ...
youtube.com
New4 days ago - 18 min - Uploaded by OldCorpBLT13
At 10 a.m. on Wednesday, 6/6/2012, a mysterious explosion shook homes over ... to 6/8/2012 -- Indiana ...

? 5:03? 5:03 6/8/2012 -- Indiana Michigan Radiation UPDATE ...
youtube.com
New3 days ago - 5 min - Uploaded by dutchsinse
June 1, 2, and 3, 2012 --- south Michigan strange booms and 60ft trees snapped in ... There were mystery ...

? 1:27? 1:27 RED ALERT NUCLEAR EXPLOSION ? Indiana and ...
youtube.com
New4 days ago - 1 min - Uploaded by uspimpclub
Nuclear Cover-Up: Explosions, Military Helicopters Filmed Near Blacked Out Radiation Zone ... Close ...

? 0:51? 0:51 Michigan Explosion - YouTube
youtube.com
Jun 9, 2008 - 51 sec - Uploaded by maxizzlefrizzle92
I called it Michigan Explosion cause thats what Chris wanted to call it. ... Upgrade to the latest Flash Player ...

news report

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oKj_ptBOUE&feature=related[/youtube]
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 10:51:57 am by sky otter »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]