collapse

Author Topic: Gallbladder Cleanse that Works for Me  (Read 3141 times)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 275
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Gallbladder Cleanse that Works for Me
« on: April 15, 2012, 01:36:00 PM »
Stupid Disclaimer:  I am not a doctor and am here only relating My personal successes.  What You choose for Your body is Your own.  [smile]

Set aside two days for this.

In the morning of the first day, eat lightly.  No plates full of pancakes, bacon, ham, eggs, toast, butter, and grits!  LOL!  Steel-cut long-cook (10-15 min) oats are good.  Drink lots of water.  Do not eat the rest of the day.

At around 3 PM mix:

2 oz water
2 TABLESPOONS epsom salts
(to take the edge off the nasty taste, a bit of FRESH-SQUEEZED lemon juice can be added)

Drink this and stick close to the commode.  You will experience in fairly short order...um... diarrhea.  Over and over.

At about 6 PM mix:

2 oz water
(to take the edge off the nasty taste, a bit of FRESH-SQUEEZED lemon juice can be added)

(Yeah, the same)

At about 10:00 PM prepare for bed.  Get Yourself all ready.  Have the sheets turned down and everything.  Then mix:

1/2 cup FRESH-SQUEEZED lemon juice
1/2 cup EXTRA VIRGIN olive oil

As You stand next to the bed, stir vigorously, and then drink quickly.

IMMEDIATELY lie down on Your RIGHT side (many "cleanses" on the web now say "left" side, and I tried it; the left side does NOT work).

Prop Your torso up, with Your right arm up and Your head resting on it.

Tuck Your right leg up to Your chest (or as close to that as is comfortable)

Your left leg can be straight or slightly bent, Your left arm wherever is comfortable.

STAY in that position as long as You can stand it.  The longer the better.  If You fall asleep, and wake up later, get back into that position if You have shifted from it.

You may experience some nausea.  If You do, try to keep it down.  If You can't, well...  The cleanse will not work.  But the nausea will not last - it will subside and You will feel better.

When You wake up...

Mix:

2 oz water

The same again:  drink and stick around the commode.  What will come out is an amazing quantity of gallstones!  Especially the first time.

After You are no longer experiencing the...squirts, enjoy a good breakfast - whatever You like.  [smile]

And drink lots of water.

And believe Me, You will feel 1000% better.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 137
Re: Gallbladder Cleanse that Works for Me
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 03:07:29 PM »
If you don't want to use epsom salts, magnesium citrate, available premixed in a bottle, would be equivalent.  Just do it in small quantities, maybe 1/4 bottle at a time.  This should be available at your local drugstore.  It's used by some docs for colonoscopy prep for their patients.  Like epsom salts, it may cause cramping and nausea.  Be sure to rehydrate after the cleanse.  If you have heart problems the cleanse is probably not a good idea as it could cause electrolyte imbalances.  Bad, very bad.  Putting in my two paw's worth from a nurse's perspective.

Shasta
Daughter of Sekhmet

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 275
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 04:01:15 PM »
Thank You, Shasta.  [smile]  I have always used epsom salts.  [shrug]  They're very inexpensive.  And on a beggar's budget, that makes all the difference in the world.  Thank goodness food stamps buys lemons and olive oil!
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Captain Dave

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 04:39:15 PM »
Be careful of that mix too... from what I understand it causes lots of artificial stones to be created which then causes all of them to be flushed. If one gets stuck, it could cause a trip to the hospital.

(Sorry, just fair warning.)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 275
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 05:06:06 PM »
I had never heard that, Dave.  In fact...  I did a cleanse about 3 weeks after another early on when I first started cleansing (wanted to be good and sure!  LOL!), and I got nothing out to speak of.  A very small amount of what I call "sand" because it looks most like sediment.  But mostly, just fluid, nearly clear.

What I heard was that the lemon juice "puckered up" the tissue, widening the opening, and the oil "greased" the channel.  Never heard any of this actually created any stones...

sky otter

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2012, 06:44:27 AM »
 ;D

Shasta
thanks but no thanks that sounds too drastic for me.. ;D

i've used epsome salts when i plant my sweet peppers and
for sore muscles..
but i just don't feel inclined to put it on the inside of me..

but i do have a question..
are you cleaning out the gall bladder because you knew
you had a problem or just for maintaince ?

i've been trying to get enough dandelion roots to do a tea
but with no rain those suckers aren't cooperating
maybe after this incoming storm
 8)

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 137
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2012, 08:45:41 AM »
Come on over to my place!  I have lots of dandelions!  I've never felt the urge to imbibe epsom salts either, but it's used as a laxative by some people.  The magnesium is a muscle relaxant, which is great for sore muscles, but I don't think I would get the stuff past my gag reflex.   8)

Shasta
Daughter of Sekhmet

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 275
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2012, 09:06:13 AM »
Sky:

I did the cleanse after nearly passing out from the pain of a clogged gallbladder - worked like a charm.  Now I periodically use it for maintenance.

Shasta:

It's amazing what One can get past to end excruciating pain.  [grin]

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2012, 09:14:13 AM »
Amaterasu, thanks for posting! Your "recipe" is similar to others I have found on the internet while searching for the "similar home remedy need". Some recipes seem to differ in the salts area, and some also involve fruit juices.

I haven't tried any of them yet, but probably will. There are many testimonies of success using such recipes to dispose of the gall stones!

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 275
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2012, 09:44:58 AM »
I can wholly claim that, for Me, this works like gangbusters!  LOL!  The quantity of gallstones I removed the first time (I was 45) was...staggering.  I had no idea a gallbladder had such a capacity!

Best of luck, and You're most welcome!

sky otter

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2012, 01:13:28 PM »
 :D
well if i was in pain i would certainly consider it..pain makes you consider a lot of things you normally wouldn't

i have plenty of dandelions..jus that it is so dry here now that digging them isn't working
i was hoping a little rain would change that..but so far just the nasty winds

i am doing some  prevention while i sit here
munchin on some asparagus i just picked..the patch is 20 yrs old and yum
i'm sure with no rain i am getting double the essential oil from the spears
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 01:20:52 PM by sky otter »

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 137
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2012, 10:39:29 PM »
I got past my abject terror of surgery to get rid of exruciating pain.  Then, after my nurse od'd me on Dilaudid and almost killed me, I got really cranky and told the doc he better send me home where I'd be safer.  I may try a very abbreviated version of that cleanse.  I think my gall bladder is okay, but a bit of spring cleaning my give me a boost.

Shasta
Daughter of Sekhmet

sky otter

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2012, 08:01:16 PM »

Amaterasu
my apologies..i addressed shasta as the op..sorry, i should have been paying more attention

but shasta..a spring tonic used to be castor oil...(holding my nose and laughing at the same time)

the dandelion tea is supposed to be a liver cleanse so it may count..it doesn't seem harsh
but whose to know..my f-i-l used to have a dandelion salad in the spring and it would give him boils..but then he would say it was wonderful...i really miss that old guy..

here's what i found  (that i liked) when i went looking..they are caling for rain so hopefully i will be able to dig up enough to do it once or twice and then report back :D

How to prepare the roots:  To make tea, pour 1 cup of rapidly boiling water over 1 tablespoonful of grated or finely cut dandelion root, steep for 15 minutes, strain, and drink.

To help cure seemingly intractable cases of chronic liver congestion, prepare a broth of dandelion roots: slice the roots and stew them in boiling water with some leaves of sorrel and the yolk of an egg.  Take daily for several months.

To help heal scurvy, scrofula, eczema, and all eruptions on the surface of the body, take 50 grams of the herb or root and boil in 1 liter of water.  Drink one small glassful every three hours.
http://www.thespringoflife.net/dandelion.html

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 275
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2012, 11:44:20 PM »
Not a problem, sky.  [smile]

Thanks for the info.  Not sure where I could legally dig up dandelions in this concrete jungle I am in presently, but I will hold onto these remedies for future use.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Mandalay: The biggest shooting since Columbine. by The Seeker
[February 18, 2018, 08:48:25 PM]

Re: Mandalay: The biggest shooting since Columbine. by spacemaverick
[February 18, 2018, 02:40:59 PM]

Re: Mandalay: The biggest shooting since Columbine. by The Seeker
[February 18, 2018, 02:31:52 PM]