collapse

Author Topic: Tom DeLonge Annoucement - New Tech  (Read 2770 times)

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 401
  • Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    • PEGASUS RESEARCH CONSORTIUM
Re: Tom DeLonge Annoucement - New Tech
« Reply #90 on: December 25, 2017, 12:30:23 PM »
Glenn Beck interview with Luis Elizondo - 21/12/17

Some excerpts

GB - Do we belive that there is live that is visiting us?
LE - The evidences at this póint are overwelming.

GB - Is the video the most compeling thing you have or there is more?
LE - There is significantly more, this 2 videos that are public domain are simply just a very, very small sample of the colective amount of information that we have over the years

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

"It's time to treat people with the same degree of importance they treat you."

"The slyness when too much, grows, get bigger, turns into a beast and eat the owner."

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 584
« Reply #91 on: December 25, 2017, 07:35:45 PM »

Update from Grant -

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 401
« Reply #92 on: December 29, 2017, 12:08:16 PM »
Stephen Bassett Moscow interview Excerpts:

Question: Is his hope for Putin to disclose about aliens based only in his dislike for Trump administration?
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

"The slyness when too much, grows, get bigger, turns into a beast and eat the owner."

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #93 on: December 29, 2017, 01:49:03 PM »
YES, EXACTLY !  Thank you for posting this interview. It confirms what I've been intuitively grasping for some time.

1) The US is and has been standing in the way of Disclosure for decades.  This is why the decline of the American Empire is so fascinating.

2) The whole Disclosure issue strongly suggests that the office of President as Commander in Chief has been compromised for decades.  The Deep State DOES exist and it controls the UFO narrative. This is consistent with Richard Dolan's research about how upset Eisenhower was about his constitutional authority in relation to Area 51. Is Disclosure the critical element to understanding why and how our government is so screwed up and broken into polarized factions?

3) Did the Deep State or some faction within it throw the election to Trump?  Maybe so - if they objected to Hillary becoming the Disclosure President. 

4) Does a competition now exist for Disclosure?  Trump?  Putin? Xi?  Who's gonna do it? Who wants to have his name in the history books as the Guy Who Changed The Course Of Human History?   I lean towards Putin.  Journalists are reported to use an Alien emoji when referring to him anyway.  He is the lead figure in ending the western New World Order........and I wonder if he has 'guidance'......

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #94 on: December 30, 2017, 11:42:44 AM »

The threat of an Alien false flag is out there.  It didn't occur to me though that, done carefully, partial Disclosure tends to block that threat.  It would be the same as the US trying to push war with Iran or NK  and can't seem to get it going because everybody knows the BS that got them into Iraq.

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 366
« Reply #95 on: December 30, 2017, 12:56:37 PM »
The Deep State DOES exist and it controls the UFO narrative.
A lot of the UFO narrative has been camouflage for Black projects and military activity.  Much of the rest is part of the "New Age" experiment.  What is left after that?

Do you think what is left is a cover up or is it more likely that although parts of the state know there are some real unidentified craft they really have no idea who it is?

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #96 on: December 30, 2017, 03:15:26 PM »
Isn't the usual situation with this stuff is compartmentalization?  That way, unless a whole bunch of whistleblowers get together, nothing gets exposed that's credible. Just weird bits and pieces.

I don't understand the claim that this is just advanced secret aircraft.  If the stuff was advanced enough to imitate UFO behavior at its most extreme, then what's the debate about?  Turning corners at extreme speeds?  Hovering and then disappearing? 

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #97 on: January 04, 2018, 11:04:44 AM »
Isn't this a 'dog that didn't bark' situation?    Tom and his whistleblower friends survive and gain public attention.  Anybody dead yet?  Or one of their relatives? Bank accounts frozen?  Any cars that have their brakelines cut?

If these guys get by OK, they must have support at a high level, some agreement or forbearance on disclosure.  Otherwise, they would end up like an ex-Clinton associate in short order. 

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 401
« Reply #98 on: January 26, 2018, 11:58:59 AM »
Yeah I dunno. Maybe that negative comment was in 2015? Unless dementia has set in, I do recall making a facebook post in response to his comment.

I know it seems there is an issue about Corbell that upsets some nice people here but, here we go...

New info about Bob Lazar:

Almost thirty years later, Bob Lazar is starting to get pissed. Here is a recent interview I did with Bob (for my upcoming film), where he expresses his frustration with how his story has been twisted and distorted, and how it's time to "pull things out by the roots". You think you know Bob Lazar? You don't. The upcoming film I'm making on him will give you insight into exactly WHO Bob Lazar is, and will go into detail on his experiences and what the truth is. It will be up to you to grapple with the information. 2018 will be the year of Bob Lazar... get ready.

Jeremy Corbell: The biggest roadblock to understanding, is the ability to dismiss someone because you don’t see them as human… as a person, so… what pisses you off?

Bob Lazar: I mean, disinformation and lies, and attacks that have no basis in reality. I mean, you can disagree with me and say, “Hey, I don’t believe that”. That’s fine. I haven’t presented you with enough information. And I understand that and I would probably be in your position. But don’t fabricate stuff. There’s some important information that needs to be released. And everybody needs to understand the truth to it, and not distorted versions of it. You really need to pay attention to what I’m saying. Because I have better things to do than come up with this. I’m not interested in doing this. I don’t like being in the public eye. I don’t get money for doing this. And quite frankly I could make up a better lie, but I have no motivation to lie. This hasn’t helped me out. It’s done something that… it’s information that I’m releasing, and that’s it.

Jeremy Corbell: It’s not an ordinary life.

Bob Lazar: That’s something I would like. I don’t like living in a James Bond movie; I like WATCHING James bond movies.

Jeremy Corbell: People have been trying to minimize who you are. People have been trying to trivialize who you are. People have been trying to twist your story based on absolutely absurd things. That’s gotta wear on people to a point. You gotta set certain things straight.

Bob Lazar: It’s time to pull things out by the roots. Just to get things reset, and get people familiar with the story and who I am… and this is what’s true. The divergence has increased, just over time. I’m trying to tell you exactly the way things were. I mean, what I was exposed to. You think there something more secret than that, that the flying saucers are a coverup for? Some of this stuff just sounds crazy to me. I understand, I’m biased because I’m behind my eyes and see everything… but this is, this is crazy poop.

You can hear the audios and read the full article here: http://www.extraordinarybeliefs.com/news-2/2017/12/24/bob-lazar-new-statements

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: The Question We Should Be Asking by Ellirium113
[Today at 06:35:07 PM]

Re: The Question We Should Be Asking by Eighthman
[Today at 06:23:13 PM]

Re: The Question We Should Be Asking by Eighthman
[Today at 05:41:06 PM]

Re: The Question We Should Be Asking by zorgon