collapse

Author Topic: Question of Creating a Fund  (Read 3433 times)

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
Question of Creating a Fund
« on: February 08, 2019, 09:36:42 pm »
This is an email forwarded to me by Zorgon, quoted in its entirety:

aura.e@aol.com

Date:    Sat, 2 Feb 2019 23:06:34 +0000 (UTC)
To:    standauffish@earthlink.net

Ron Schmidt

6:14 AM (17 hours ago)

Dear Pegasus Research Consortium,
Hello, I have an invention that I wanted to submit to a car company. I would like the invention to make at least 1 Trillion. If I choose Mercedes and they sell 2.29 Million cars per year or if I choose Toyota the leading car producer selling 6 million cars per year. Would BMW be a better choice because they are owned with Rolls Royce? I am asking which do you think it would be smarter to ask? I was trying to sell this as a car package as Eddie Bauer has done or the Ford King Ranch package. I think the first invention would cost around $100 for the package and I would try to have it on every car. The next package would be $3,000. If I sold only for one year and if something happened and it did not continue for more than one year. Or if I sold 6 million with Toyota for the next 20 years

Is the three years difference in time worth going to Mercedes, but I have a better engineered or more elite car company? Is it worth the risk or will any of them accept me? The fund will be a worldwide fund of at least 1 trillion. The building to build this would be 1 billion per building. The buildings would go around the world and clean up the world's soil. I would slowly clean up the soil and create a soil stock market. This would clean up the contaminated soil, soil under lakes and rivers, etc. I would also replace the soil that has been sitting around nuclear waste. The future soil will have nuclear waste particles that were not there in the past and I thought this may affect how much land we really have and can use. Also the health of this and other countries, our children and the planet.

I thought this also would create a good job market.

My other problem would be finding ways to create a 2 trillion dollar fund. Without this idea or one other I do not see another industry that would create this large of a fund. I was wondering if I could create this fund. Change and clean up the planet. The entire planet gets cleaned up with the program. It also may win the Nobel Peace Prize and this may help in publicity and funding. I ask what you think and if you could email me?

My idea to create a Blue Chi Planet! Cleaning the water and soil!

My entire budget would be around 3- 6 Trillion with 2 trillion to complete my goal with no extra. I also thought of trying to create 500 million jobs from this fund. I was wondering what you thought and how you would approach a company. I thought about how technical the company is as in if I could have help from the company I choose to help in build other inventions.

Thank you for reading,
I admire your work and grew up in Wichita, Ohio and Minnesota and ! Thank you for your work. I went to school for Electrical Engineering and I would like make medicine and become a Scientist after creating this company.

=======================================================

Seeker

Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: Question of Creating a Fund
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 05:30:34 pm »
Thanks

I invited the author  :D

Offline Northlight

• Regular Members
  • Gold 0
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 07:30:50 pm »
I wonder which country the would be best. BMW, Mercedes in Germany or Toyota in Japan.

This is an email forwarded to me by Zorgon, quoted in its entirety:

Dear Pegasus Research Consortium,
Hello, I have an invention that I wanted to submit to a car company. I would like the invention to make at least 1 Trillion. If I choose Mercedes and they sell 2.29 Million cars per year or if I choose Toyota the leading car producer selling 6 million cars per year. Would BMW be a better choice because they are owned with Rolls Royce? I am asking which do you think it would be smarter to ask? I was trying to sell this as a car package as Eddie Bauer has done or the Ford King Ranch package. I think the first invention would cost around $100 for the package and I would try to have it on every car. The next package would be $3,000. If I sold only for one year and if something happened and it did not continue for more than one year. Or if I sold 6 million with Toyota for the next 20 years

Is the three years difference in time worth going to Mercedes, but I have a better engineered or more elite car company? Is it worth the risk or will any of them accept me? The fund will be a worldwide fund of at least 1 trillion. The building to build this would be 1 billion per building. The buildings would go around the world and clean up the world's soil. I would slowly clean up the soil and create a soil stock market. This would clean up the contaminated soil, soil under lakes and rivers, etc. I would also replace the soil that has been sitting around nuclear waste. The future soil will have nuclear waste particles that were not there in the past and I thought this may affect how much land we really have and can use. Also the health of this and other countries, our children and the planet.

I thought this also would create a good job market.

My other problem would be finding ways to create a 2 trillion dollar fund. Without this idea or one other I do not see another industry that would create this large of a fund. I was wondering if I could create this fund. Change and clean up the planet. The entire planet gets cleaned up with the program. It also may win the Nobel Peace Prize and this may help in publicity and funding. I ask what you think and if you could email me?

My idea to create a Blue Chi Planet! Cleaning the water and soil!

My entire budget would be around 3- 6 Trillion with 2 trillion to complete my goal with no extra. I also thought of trying to create 500 million jobs from this fund. I was wondering what you thought and how you would approach a company. I thought about how technical the company is as in if I could have help from the company I choose to help in build other inventions.

Thank you for reading,
I admire your work and grew up in Wichita, Ohio and Minnesota and ! Thank you for your work. I went to school for Electrical Engineering and I would like make medicine and become a Scientist after creating this company.

=======================================================

Seeker
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 08:45:54 pm by Northlight »

Offline WhatTheHey

• It always remains true that light requires a source, penetrates the darkness and illuminates all it touches. Be the source be the light.
  • Inventor's Group
  • Gold 45
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2019, 12:48:10 pm »
 :) Howdy do!  I got this email from Zog too.  Its seems to be a bit ambiguous, no mention of what type of invention. No mention of what it does even.  We are left to assume what is suppose to happen to bring about this "Blue Chi Planet".  There is mention of cleaning up the waters and soil, but nothing as to how these ideas will bring this about.  It would seem that its a device to increase mileage and/or burn fuel clean/cleaner then it is now. But we are left to guess.
The dollar amounts seem very high too, but without knowing the materials and processes involved in the manufacturing its difficult judge worthiness. 

To Northlight....

I would suggest putting out more information about this invention, without giving the workings away.  There are people that will steal your ideas and the credit for creating those ideas.  And yes they may exist here still.  So unless you wish to give these ideas to the world (Like I did in the spirit of old Pegasus.)  and hope they will be used wisely, keep them to your self and do the work on these ideas and funding your self in private.
   There are legal groups that may help you with wording and contract formation there of for making offers to companies and organizations ect...

Good luck at ya!   ;)
WhatTheHey

Offline WhatTheHey

• It always remains true that light requires a source, penetrates the darkness and illuminates all it touches. Be the source be the light.
  • Inventor's Group
  • Gold 45
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2019, 04:12:50 pm »

To Northlight....

I am guessing you are the author of the email? Yes! If not, I'm very sorry!   :D 
WhatTheHey

Offline Northlight

• Regular Members
  • Gold 0
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2019, 10:51:38 am »
I was wondering how to approach a car company or which to pick. A car company that will let me ..... add something to it... Someone to talk with or which company is smarter.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter