collapse

Author Topic: Holographic Planes & Blue Beam  (Read 83018 times)

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
Holographic Planes & Blue Beam
« on: February 19, 2014, 05:58:49 am »
Hi all, today I wish to share an event that I believe I witnessed between 2010-2011, during the same time period I had numerous day and night time UFO sightings, Birmingham, UK.

The reason this has not been posted or mentioned before is quite a straight forward one; I simply forgot about it and dismissed it.
It was not until last week, I stumbled across the same phenomena online, that suddenly brought on the flash back of my experience.

With the memory being so old (relatively), I cannot provide any more accurate information that what I will state below.

I remember me and my friend in my bedroom back at my mothers, on a summers day (clears sky etc). I had both ends of my large window opened to the maximum.. If I recall correctly, we were both hanging out the windows actively seeking and laughing about UFO's following the wave that seemingly the whole of South West Birmingham had experienced at around the same time.   

I recall hanging out side the left window and looking directly up and left, past my roof to the sky directly above and witnessing a plane flying directly over, at an unusual low altitude.. Like directly above my house, flying from my left to my right.

So all normal yea? Not quite. 

I remember when glancing at the plane, for a split second, or maybe 3 - I could have sworn it wasn't completely corporeal, and I saw what seemed to be grey/silver/translucent orbs, congregated centrally. Anyway, it couldn't have been longer than 2-3 seconds if that, and as I watched it fly by the right hand side, it seemed like a perfectly normal plane... Albeit having no business flying over my roof top.

That was that and I but it to the back of mind. Up until this week that is. Now knowing that I am not the only one who claims to have made this observation has now encouraged me not to dismiss the matter, but actively investigate it.

Upon realising I may not have been hallucinating, this experience has now made me question several things regarding the midland UK UFO wave, more specifically my experiences.  In order for me to collate my idea's I will precede to jot down the various UFO sighting I have personally experienced. (Many friends also witnessed some of these, but not all, later this evening I will be contacting these friends to recall their memories also).

Daytime UFO Events:

1) Small, solid, black 'flat, saucer type', direct, prolonged sighting, daytime, 2010.
2) Large grey/silver/translucent orbs, seen at a distance, described as 'following planes', daytime, 2010-2011.
3) Large silver 'cigar shaped' UFO's, high alitude, orignally dismissed as planes, accompanied with 'poor eyesight', daytime 2010-2011. 
4) Small, silver, solid orbs, observed once, short distance; Photograped once, apparent close proximity, daytime 2010/11 (?).
5) Large 'Shape-shifting', grey/silver/translucent 'carrier bag/boomerang' type 'thing' circling large clock tower, daytime 2012.
6) Small grey/silver/translucent orb, seen at a distance, in the contrail of a plane, daytime, 2013.

Night Time UFO Events:

1) Hexagonal formation of orange orbs, observed from small distance, moved swiftly in formation, night, 2010. (Possibility of Laterns).
2) Unknown crafts emiting patterned and eratic red/blue/yellow spirals, observed from a distance, night 2010-2012.
3) Large 'Shape-shifting' 'Black' UFO, looked like a traingle, then a diamond, low alitutude, close proximity, night (2011-12?)
4) Small (or large) orange, 'star like' UFO's, I would have said above atmosphere, extreme speed, eratic behavior, night 2011.

Other Observations:

Throughout 2010-2012, there were a ridiculous amount of planes flying above, as detailed in my thread containing the photo of aforementioned small silver orb. I captured that orb unintentionally whilst observing a larger translucent orb seemingly trailing one of the planes.. that just kept coming, and just kept coming..and just kept coming. At the time of that particular photograph me and a friend had counted probably more than 20 'commercial' air craft flying over in the space of 20 minutes, accompanied with a mixture of what appeared to be military jet craft. All of this we found odd on it's own. We were a fair 15 miles from Birmingham Airport, and I can honestly say I have never witnessed that many craft, and certainly not on a daily basis as seemed to be the case that summer.

There was a following summer, when another friend of mine had just aquired new wheels, and we were driving for drivings sake around south West Birmingham, and this was the only other occasion I have seen more planes than I can count.. These were accompanied by very, very many 'contrails', and all craft appeared to be Jet styled.

I'm not drawing any conclusions at this point, merely recalling my memories.

Also between the period of 2010-2011 me and friends witnessed a large, triangle shaped black craft descending thick clouds over my rooftop, at an extreme low altitude.  We were stationed across the street opposite my house, walking away, this was only observed as one of us turned round to face the other in a group discussion... Weather conditions were thick and fog like, most likely winter. I do not recall the details of this event, If I recall correctly, it disappeared amongst the low cloud relatively quickly.

I believe it was not long after above particular event; me and friends were 'hanging' in a near by community field area and observed unmarked black helicopters, directly above at low altitude. We dismissed them at the time as 'flying pigs' cracking down on the local drug culture - however, in-looking back, they stayed directly above our heads and served no obvious purpose. These helicopters may have been re-occuring, although this event is easily recalled.

Finally, as a side note, you may remember me mentioning that my 'black saucer' event had been posted to BUFOG the Birmingham UFO Group (2010) , I was asked to post that link to my related thread here - which I did do. However, I also stumbled across another reoprt of mine from 2010 of which I had no memory of until reviewing my old report. That report detailed seeing a number of odd looking planes descending across the skyline of South West Birmingham, going westerly in the direction of the previously mentioned clock tower... I'm not to sure on the details of this event, and I will be scouring the BUFOG archives later on in order to copy that report.. What I do find odd is my apparent memory loss regarding that particukar event.

Still musing out-loud. Shortly I will be exploring the claim (and personal observation) of Orbs 'projecting' air-craft. Deuem has graciously accepted my proposal to Process pics of the planes in question (not my pics), and I'm hoping we can shed some light on the subject.

I'd greatly appreciate any input on the subject from all members.
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
Re: Holographic Planes & Blue Beam
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 11:58:44 am »
I currently have no internet access at home apart from my Blackberry (which is useless for posting piks).. Therefore Whilst I'm on my work comp, I'll attempt to post the images I am most curious about so Deuem can get a head start.

Naturally (  ;D ) I'd like to see if there's any truth to the Holoram 9/11 scenario...

The link I'm about to use is authored by a lady called Carolyn Williams Palit, I've not had time to review my sources as of yet, but in haste I shall post the piks that peaked my curiosity:http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_nonlethalweapons12.htm

(I appreciate thsi image is poor quality, sorry Deuem, if you follow the link you'll what I am trying to succesfully post aha)

Here's a still from a vid, posted to ATS:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread840535/pg22

Here's my own still from Youtube Vid:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQI1sKPHTbE[/youtube]

Here's a strange and interesting one: Orb Birds? (don't ask how I got here lol)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIAN4mjSlxM[/youtube]

Anything unusual here?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T473dH1a8yc[/youtube]

Of course you'll make me a very happy person to tell me it's all in the imagination Deuem, I'll happily go back to believing benevolent aliens  ;D

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 01:10:14 am »
Wow, Sinny.  You sure have had a LOT of sightings!  Why do some see so many and Me?  I have seen ONE thing I could not explain - and that from a great distance.

I was on the deck of My apartment in Lodi, NY, looking west in the late evening over Seneca Lake.  I saw a bright star to the southwest and was drawn to it.  As I watched, it grew brighter and brighter, and I thought, Wow.  Is that a meteor or something coming right at Me?  It was stationary and grew so bright I knew it was not a plane - never seen a plane become THAT bright!

All of a sudden it started to move from My left to My right - like it took a left on its way towards Me - and a stream of tail appeared behind it.  I am still thinking meteor.  But then...  It began to pulse.

It was pulsing at a rate that was far slower than any blinky lights from any plane I have ever seen, and not only it, but the TAIL was pulsing.  Bright - dim - bright - dim.  And it was moving FAST.  From the southwest to the northwest in about 20 seconds.  No plane at THAT distance could have gone that far unless it was a supersecret thing, I suppose.

The most interesting thing was that, as it moved northward, pulsing along, it grew dimmer and dimmer.  The first pulse was very bright.  The second just a little less in brightness than the first, and so on.  By the time it reached the northwest...  It was gone.  Nothing.  Poof.

And that was that.

So...  In a way, I envy You so many encounters.  [smile]  Hope Deuem steps in and does Your pics.  Would love to see what He comes up with.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 01:58:17 am »
I have no idea why some get to see so many, and others so few.. It does make it quite funny when debabting with skeptics though aha.

Skeptic "I've never seen one, they don't exit".

Me "Well, I've seen quite a few, so I advise you re-evaluate that"

Skeptic "They don't exist!"

Me "They do!"

Always the same roundabout  :D

Cool story, I too have seen many 'pretend' planes, and 'pretend' stars, and strange 'meteors'... I couldn't even be bothered to list them.

The catalyst was the saucer, that appeared to me.
Beyond that event, I have been actively sky watching, with much success. Actively has took a dive however, only one sighting in 2013, and none for this year...
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 02:51:38 am by Sinny »

deuem

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 04:41:01 am »
Working on the photos

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 04:47:30 am »
Thank you Deuem  :D

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2014, 04:56:03 am »
Cool story, I too have seen many 'pretend' planes, and 'pretend' stars, and strange 'meteors'... I couldn't even be bothered to list them.

Skeptic "They don't exist!"

Me "They do!"

Zorgon:  Really?

[youtube]9v_oWLrFnm0[/youtube]

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2014, 05:09:53 am »
Well my 'saucer' seemed 100% solid, as did the silver orb.

The objects under suspicion of being holgraphic are currently under investigation..

You and John sure love posting that Air Force Manual, Serg Monast advised about this decades ago... Then he got 'heart attacked'  ::) 

ETA: I witnessed the Silver Orb 'teleporting' of some sort.. I don't know if Holograms usually vanish in a flash of light?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 06:05:47 am by Sinny »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2014, 07:04:47 am »
Skeptic "I've never seen one, they don't exit".
That's not a sceptic, that's a denier. :)

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2014, 07:25:47 am »
That's not a sceptic, that's a denier. :)

Fair do's.

Offline Lunica

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 37
  • Its al Music
    • AVB Music Productions
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2014, 08:01:24 am »
If the plane from 9/11 is a holograph, which I doubt, I dont understand why they would made a holograph of this (a military) type boeing 767/737?.
If I recall correctly and understand correctly thats is the case with that plane.

If they used a holograph, and the same group of persons worked with the whole 9/11 thingie, they better used a commercial type 767/737 to fit the story better.

Remote controlled... ? ::)

Whatever it is, it seems weird to use such a holograph.
I am not that into 9/11, so I am not sure, well, my 1 eurocent on the table  ;)

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2014, 08:12:06 am »
If the plane from 9/11 is a holograph, which I doubt, I dont understand why they would made a holograph of this (a military) type boeing 767/737?.
If I recall correctly and understand correctly thats is the case with that plane.

If they used a holograph, and the same group of persons worked with the whole 9/11 thingie, they better used a commercial type 767/737 to fit the story better.

According to the official story, they were commercial craft.

Whatever it is, it seems weird to use such a holograph.
I agree, I dismissed the 'no planes' theories for years. However, the question remains, how did those planes defy physics? and what the heck are those orbs?  :o

Offline Lunica

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 37
  • Its al Music
    • AVB Music Productions
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2014, 08:16:52 am »
According to the official story, they were commercial craft.
Indeed, but looking at the picture...  hmmmzz 8)

I agree, I dismissed the 'no planes' theories for years. However, the question remains, how did those planes defy physics? and what the heck are those orbs?  :o

Good question :)

Offline Norval

• Gold 161
  • hmmmm what should go here? Ahh, a question!
    • Crater Chains Research
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2014, 08:22:11 am »
UFOs are real. They do exist. And, , , they existed long before holograms.  ::)
It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
 What will you know tomorrow? Have a question?
Send me an email at craterchains@yahoo.com

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2014, 08:36:27 am »
UFOs are real. They do exist. And, , , they existed long before holograms.  ::)
UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object.. I.E relating to anything Unidentified...  I'm sure Birds were around before Holograms.

Your statement was a bit of a non-statement  ::)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat $19.99

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56