collapse

Author Topic: Explosion and partial collapse of a building in Brazil. The holes of a story.  (Read 7337 times)

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
  • Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    • PEGASUS RESEARCH CONSORTIUM
Ok, this is strange news:

Firefighters working on removing the rubble of the building that partially collapsed in the center of Sao Bernardo do Campo, on ABC, late on Monday (6) have photos of the interior of the building. The incident happened around 7:30 am and caused a hole that begins on the roof of the building. the Senador building was 13 floors. One child died and six others were injured. Around 9:30 this Tuesday (7), firefighters were still searching for a missing woman.

The images taken by firefighters show the hole on the slab, which is about 10 meters in diameter. You can also see the debris that has accumulated on the first floor of the Senador Building .

http://translate.google.com.br/translate?sl=pt&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=pt-BR&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.itaberabanoticias.com.br%2Fgeral%2Ffoto-do-dia-imagem-feita-por-bombeiro-mostra-estrago-em-predio-no-abc

But, If they dont find the remains of the alleged water tank, they will have to invent another theory and will not be able to blame the structure of the building because the documentation was regular and there were no structural problems. Even after the hole, the structure was not compromised. So what caused a huge circular hole in the building?

This not make sense to me. :o

I've been researching mysterious holes that are appearing all over the world One case that was well reviewed on the Internet was the mysterious hole in guatemala.

The case has not been clarified yet, but it would be interesting if there were some physical explanation to explain how could a slab or a water tank do that circular hole in the building.

So, could this be a meteorite crash? A test of some kind of a secret weapon? Just bad luck?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 09:21:23 pm by RUSSO »
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Offline burntheships

• Administrator
  • Gold 277
Goodness sakes, that is very odd!
Alarmingly so.

I look forward to hearing from some one as to
what possible logical explanation there could be!

Thanks Russo!
"This is the Documentary Channel"
- Zorgon

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
Goodness sakes, that is very odd!
Alarmingly so.

I look forward to hearing from some one as to
what possible logical explanation there could be!

Thanks Russo!

Very odd indeed. To me some kind junk from the space.  :o

(actually this video below is about a case that happened in Rio de Janeiro in early 2012)

[youtube]XeGw9n2JdVo[/youtube]
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 05:53:47 am by RUSSO »
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Wow.  My first thought was "beam weapon."  Wonder who in that building p*ssed off whom...  [wink]

I doubt space debris would create such a perfect, round, non-structure-destroying result - but who knows...  I surely don't buy the "water tank" explanation.  All the way down?  Really?  Like the pancake theory of the towers on 9/11...  I just don't see enough energy to create a perfect hole like that.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline burntheships

• Administrator
  • Gold 277
Thats something else, that video.

I am with Am.....maybe a weapon. What else?

Waiting...

Btw, was that looking as if they demolished the entire
buliding? I would think that the only logical course,
after the middle was taken out like that!
"This is the Documentary Channel"
- Zorgon

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
You right BTS, my mistake. Sorry by that. :-[

I will explain this in the post, because it was in Rio de Janeiro in the begining of the year (what is strrange too). :o

By junk, I mean some rock from space.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 05:45:15 am by RUSSO »

Offline starwarp2000

• Ollam Fodhla
  • Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Gold 151
  • Omnes Tuum Bases
Quite possibly, the building and the Sink Holes are the result of some sort of Energy spike coming from the Earth's core.

I am of the opinion that the Core is made of neutrinos and that the Earth has expanded from it's past size. This theory explains how the Sun gets rid of it's excess rotational energy by transmitting it to the planets, and they thereby (because of this energy) expand to accommodate the Energy/Mass Conversion in the core. Therefore, during transitory phases when the Earth is about to expand (it does so at 18 cm/yr) there may be a sudden release of energy as a beam of concentrated radiation.

Would be interesting to correlate these incidences with Solar Outbursts and/or Cosmic Ray flux measurements  8)
Sit down before fact like a small child, and be prepared to give up every preconceived notion, follow humbly wherever and to whatever abyss nature lead, or you will learn nothing. —T. H. Huxley

Offline WeekendWarrior

• Fight for truth, fight against suppression of information!
  • Gold 7
  • I hate cold..
   Thats weird for sure..fishy even. And I think it has happened more than once in Guatemala. And same kind of holes in other places.
I remember one interesting that took place in..was i Siberia or some Russian forest, a lot of smaller and deep holes appeared there. Have to check it out, maybe its been debunked.

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
Not debunked.

Maybe the answer is something like this...

Metallic Ball fell from the Sky in Maranhão, Brazil 2012-02-23

[youtube]k5CqbCg_SH0[/youtube]

...falling from the sky.

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
Hey Russo you don't suppose that could be Remnant of a Kinetic Energy Weapon ???  :o

Glad this thread has been bumped as the whole incident is quite mind boggling  :o

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Not debunked.

Maybe the answer is something like this...

Metallic Ball fell from the Sky in Maranhão, Brazil 2012-02-23

...falling from the sky.

Maybe...  But then, One would think They would have found the offending object, explained why it fell straight downward (I mean, I would expect an angular trajectory), and the whole mystery would be no mystery.

But They say nothing of what was found at the bottom of that hole...  That's odd to begin with.  If it was a water heater or a metallic ball - why not show pics of the remains?  In fact...  We've not seen the bottom of the hole at all.  Lots of looking upward, and a view from the roof of a dark hole.  No looking at where the cause ended up.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
Hey Russo you don't suppose that could be Remnant of a Kinetic Energy Weapon ???  :o

Glad this thread has been bumped as the whole incident is quite mind boggling  :o

If you read my second post...

To me some kind junk from the space.

:)

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
Maybe...  But then, One would think They would have found the offending object, explained why it fell straight downward (I mean, I would expect an angular trajectory), and the whole mystery would be no mystery.

But They say nothing of what was found at the bottom of that hole...  That's odd to begin with.  If it was a water heater or a metallic ball - why not show pics of the remains?  In fact...  We've not seen the bottom of the hole at all.  Lots of looking upward, and a view from the roof of a dark hole.  No looking at where the cause ended up.

One thing I can think about "why not" is, if they tell people about "junk from space that are falling from the sky and hiting buildings like that", people could start to panic. (and not just in Brazil) :o

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
Looks like the sphere from the top of somebodies huge tesla coil!
Good bump!
Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
One thing I can think about "why not" is, if they tell people about "junk from space that are falling from the sky and hiting buildings like that", people could start to panic. (and not just in Brazil) :o

Missed this.  I suppose the telling of junk from space would be worrisome, yes.  Still doesn't explain the straight down "hit."

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]