collapse

Author Topic: Planet size object approaching earth within a month.  (Read 13831 times)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Re: Planet size object approaching earth within a month.
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2012, 02:27:22 pm »
After all the Hype and predictions in the last few years about Nibiru supposedly coming before 2012....I lost interest in following when nothing happened...

If there is something coming in this next few weeks...

I have two strong stock market cycles coming in the August...that may see the stock market decline...

One August 6th/7th and Around August 21st/22nd...

If those in power do know something....this could see some sort of panic in the markets...

The other side of the coin is the markets if they react may also rally instead...

I can often work out the timing for these cycles, but not always the direction..

My last cycles that I indicated between March / May 2012 still hold..

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=1002.0

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2012, 02:28:17 pm »
French photographer Thierry Legault took the above photo which shows both the moon and the International Space Station eclipsing the sun earlier this week. He only had 0.86 seconds to capture the image. He tells NPR how he did it:

I used one telescope (one is already difficult to carry by airplane with the luggage limitations!). I used a reflex camera in continuous shooting. The timing and placing (my position on the ground must be accurate at better than two to three kilometers along the passage line) was calculated with a special site and checked with a GPS. This needs a lot of preparation in advance, and also a lot of training with the equipment.

Here is the full size

http://jpgmag.com/news/eclipse.jpg

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2012, 06:42:56 pm »
um no we are not heading for the center of the galaxy for a few billion year... :P

I thought I read numerous times we were heading into an alignment or centre of something?

The short vid in the OP is part of over an hour interview between Kerry Cassidy, Cliff High? and John Moore, I could get the link if anyone wants it. 
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline COSMO

• Gold 157
And you may ask yourself
Well...How did I get here?

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2012, 07:37:51 pm »
I thought I read numerous times we were heading into an alignment or centre of something?

The alignment that they are talking about is when the galactic center will be blocked from view by the Sun

Now one site says;

'The Mayan calendar ends in Dec 21(supposedly) as the Sun is crosses the galactic center’s gravitational field (around which our whole universe is centered and which the Sun orbits (and us with it as we orbit the Sun"

No we crossed the plane of the Galaxy 2 million years ago and are going 'up' and out. Currently we are 50 LY above the plane and will go out to 250LY before bobbing back down....

Some show it this way... but that is not correct

Another incorrect version but they ARE correct that this 'alignment' happens ANNUALLY because we orbit the Sun on a one year orbit :D

This is the more correct motion of our system

But as i said we are currently moving 'up' in relation to that image,

The Sun is moving towards Lambda Herculis at 20 kilometers per second or 12 miles per second. Or in units "per hour": 72,000 kilometers per hour or 45,000 miles per hour. This speed is in a frame of rest if the other stars were all standing still.

The three-dimensional picture of the Sun's movement through the Galaxy is a little more complicated.

The Sun is moving upwards, out of the plane of the Milky Way, at a speed of 7 kilometers per second. Currently the Sun lies 50 light-years above the mid-plane of the galaxy, and its motion is steadily carrying it further away.

But the gravitational pull of the stars in the Galactic (Milky Way) plane is slowing down the Sun's escape. The astronomer Frank Bash estimates that in 14 million years the sun will reach its maximum height above the Galactic disk. From that 250 light-year position, it will be pulled back towards the plane of the Galaxy. Passing through, it will travel to a point 250 light-years below the disk, then oscillate upwards again to reach its present position 66 million years from now. We crossed the plane 2 million years ago. We are currently in the thick of the galactic disk and our view of distant regions is largely blocked by dust but 10-20 million years from now, our motion will allow a full view of our starry galaxy.

The Sun-Galactic center distance is 25,000 light-years -- plus or minus 2,000 light-years. The galaxy is thought to be 100,000 light-years in diameter and we are thought to be about halfway out from the center

Now I know yawl say the gubment and NASA etal LIE... but in this case you can see for yourself that we are ABOVE the plane of the Galaxy no in ir by looking outside at the Milky Way on a clear night

You are Here

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2012, 07:51:13 pm »
Interesting comparison of size of Mars moon Phobos  against the city of Grenoble. The other image is also interesting...

Now one wonders why this was printed in last weeks newspapers...when this thread is discussing a similar comparison ...

================
And it's really really close!!!!!!

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2012, 08:54:55 pm »
A little something to consider.

According to ancient Christian Writings what the human Species interprets today, as the "End"
is still about 1,000 years away yet....   ;D

(According to the writings only 6,000 years have passed out of the 7,000 year period)

But I will say we are about to experience the Peak of the Earths "Thermal Cycle" once again.

Proof.....

What is interpret as "Global Warming" by some...

The Earth goes through a "Thermal Cycle" repeating it self over and over again. Hence the "Ice Ages" etc.

When we pass through the Peak and the Trough of the "Thermal Cycle", the Earth
also goes through Changes involving the location of the Seas.

During Half the Cycle the Seas exist above the Earths Crust and during the other half
of the cycle the Seas are Located under the Earths Crust.

You can find reference to this in The Book of "The Revelation of Jesus Christ".

I suspect you may also find the same evidence in some form or other in other
ancient writings.

It was the Change over in the Earths "Thermal Cycle", which brought about the extinction
of many species on earth such as the Dinosaurs etc.

This Change over in the Cycle could be what is described in the biblical account
of the great Flood. (perhaps another Change over, in the Earths "Thermal Cycle" ?)

These Changes are controlled through the Sun.

People forget that we receive energy from the sun as well as heat being generated
inside the earth due to Gravitational forces, influenced by the Sun and the Moon.

Causing the Earth to expand and Contract.

Energy IN verses Energy Out also cause the Earth to expand a little and Contract
through the Earths "Thermal Cycle" too.

This could be why in Christian writings they refer to there being signs in the Sun
and the  Moon and the Seas (or Waves) Roaring and great distress upon the Earth, men's hearts
failing them for fear, of what is coming on the Earth, BUT the End is NOT yet,  but for a Time appointed.

The Seas Roaring, is to do with the changes taking place, regarding the Seas.

In The Book of "The Revelation of Jesus Christ" it is written in one part "And there was No more Seas."

For the Seas to relocate under the Earths Crust again, takes suppringly very little.

If you view one of Zorgons Forums... "Man made Disasters"

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=1007.0

It shows what can happen from a drilling rig.

If Sea water is able to interract with the Earths Mantle (or deeper) due to Techtonic Plate
interactions, imagine what may happen to the seas.

I am referring to the "Trenches" near Japan down to New Zealand !

Regarding what some have witnessed in "Remote Viewing", see another of Zorgons Forums...

"The Kill Shot"

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=1127.msg11287#msg11287

May result from signs seen in the Sun according to ancient christian writings,
just before the Change over in the Earths "Thermal Cycle".

We Can Also find refernce to this event in "The Book of E'NOCH I-XXXVI" in Ch. 1 verse 7 Quote;

7. And The Earth shall be wholly rent in sunder.
etc etc.

I just wonder, how many other writings from different Cultures also describe this Event ?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 08:58:00 pm by The Matrix Traveller »

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2012, 09:08:20 pm »
Also remember the Earths "Crust" is less than 0.5% of the Earths Diameter.

The Earths "Crust" is like the "Slag" on near molten metal, in a blast furnace.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2012, 09:22:27 pm »
Hi Matrix,

Still not got around to be ready to try and study your work in the details that I would hope to...( as I know when I start it may require some deep thought..which my mind is not in the right state recently to do)

I note your comments on how the Sun effects the earth with the changing thermal cycles. I suspect this is something we often overlook...I often thought it being mainly a lunar effect...but its no doubt a combination.

I am glad that I think that you indicate that we will be safe for a while yet !... I didn't want to pack my bags and flee in the coming weeks...! :-)

Offline COSMO

• Gold 157
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2012, 11:13:55 pm »
A little something to consider.

According to ancient Christian Writings what the human Species interprets today, as the "End"
is still about 1,000 years away yet....   ;D

(According to the writings only 6,000 years have passed out of the 7,000 year period)

But I will say we are about to experience the Peak of the Earths "Thermal Cycle" once again.

Proof.....

What is interpret as "Global Warming" by some...

The Earth goes through a "Thermal Cycle" repeating it self over and over again. Hence the "Ice Ages" etc.

When we pass through the Peak and the Trough of the "Thermal Cycle", the Earth
also goes through Changes involving the location of the Seas.

During Half the Cycle the Seas exist above the Earths Crust and during the other half
of the cycle the Seas are Located under the Earths Crust.

You can find reference to this in The Book of "The Revelation of Jesus Christ".

I suspect you may also find the same evidence in some form or other in other
ancient writings.

It was the Change over in the Earths "Thermal Cycle", which brought about the extinction
of many species on earth such as the Dinosaurs etc.

This Change over in the Cycle could be what is described in the biblical account
of the great Flood. (perhaps another Change over, in the Earths "Thermal Cycle" ?)

These Changes are controlled through the Sun.

People forget that we receive energy from the sun as well as heat being generated
inside the earth due to Gravitational forces, influenced by the Sun and the Moon.

Causing the Earth to expand and Contract.

Energy IN verses Energy Out also cause the Earth to expand a little and Contract
through the Earths "Thermal Cycle" too.

This could be why in Christian writings they refer to there being signs in the Sun
and the  Moon and the Seas (or Waves) Roaring and great distress upon the Earth, men's hearts
failing them for fear, of what is coming on the Earth, BUT the End is NOT yet,  but for a Time appointed.

The Seas Roaring, is to do with the changes taking place, regarding the Seas.

In The Book of "The Revelation of Jesus Christ" it is written in one part "And there was No more Seas."

For the Seas to relocate under the Earths Crust again, takes suppringly very little.

If you view one of Zorgons Forums... "Man made Disasters"

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=1007.0

It shows what can happen from a drilling rig.

If Sea water is able to interract with the Earths Mantle (or deeper) due to Techtonic Plate
interactions, imagine what may happen to the seas.

I am referring to the "Trenches" near Japan down to New Zealand !

Regarding what some have witnessed in "Remote Viewing", see another of Zorgons Forums...

"The Kill Shot"

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=1127.msg11287#msg11287

May result from signs seen in the Sun according to ancient christian writings,
just before the Change over in the Earths "Thermal Cycle".

We Can Also find refernce to this event in "The Book of E'NOCH I-XXXVI" in Ch. 1 verse 7 Quote;
 etc etc.

I just wonder, how many other writings from different Cultures also describe this Event ?

Thermal cycle for sure!  Looks like it could get A LOT WARMER! 

Drilling discovers ancient Antarctic rainforest

Drilling of the seabed off Antarctica has revealed that rainforest grew on the frozen continent 52 million years ago, scientists said Thursday, warning it could be ice-free again within decades.

The study of sediment cores drilled from the ocean floor off Antarctica's east coast revealed fossil pollens that had come from a "near-tropical" forest covering the continent in the Eocene period, 34-56 million years ago.

Kevin Welsh, an Australian scientist who travelled on the 2010
expedition, said analysis of temperature-sensitive molecules in the cores had showed it was "very warm" 52 million years ago, measuring about 20 degrees Celsius (68 F).

"There were forests existing on the land, there wouldn't have been any ice, it would have been very warm," Welsh told AFP of the study, published in the journal Nature.

"It's quite surprising, because obviously our image of Antarctica is that it's very cold and full of ice."

http://news.yahoo.com/drilling-discovers-ancient-antarctic-rainforest-084041105.html
And you may ask yourself
Well...How did I get here?

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2012, 08:58:34 am »
where was the equator when this rainforest grew? are we talking rainforest like oregon or rainforest like panama?
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2012, 09:13:25 am »
Wonder if this has any bearing on such a claim?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNqIqKZbsTQ&list=UUaVp-iXRPfiSxbkhmi56IHQ&index=0&feature=plcp[/youtube]

Rays aplenty, and not the baseball team!
Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline vril

• Regular Members
  • Gold 2
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2012, 10:40:13 am »
They keep talking about living near coastal areas would be bad but if what they are saying is true it does not matter where you are living on the planet as all life would be either scorched or freeze once earths orbit has more of an elliptical orbit.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 10:42:39 am by vril »

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2012, 10:54:00 am »
At least near the coast we all have ARKS...ER...I mean boats!
Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2012, 11:58:37 am »
Back in February of this year, Terral Croft went on radio with his observations, though I have a hard time accepting these events too be factual and verifiable, seems as if there is something influencing our current state of affairs as far as Sink holes, Earth Quakes and other natural disasters that could be attributed to Galactic magnetic and particle shifts with in these scenario's.
If we take into consideration the Mayan calendar and other ancient civilizations warning of such events, it is easily misinterpreted and construed as hype on  the most colossal scale, and we should remain attentive with open mind, because, if these events are going to happen, even Meteor impact or comet, there is not much we can do about it if it is caught to late. IMHO.

Then on Monday, February 20th at 9pm EST, the sagacious Jim Marrs of Epic Voyages Radio tunes into Terral Croft’s galactic broadcast of dire warnings of catastrophic Earth bound objects already set to course.

TERRAL CROFT is an amateur astronomer, researcher, and popular blogger who dedicates his time to seeking catastrophic celestial bodies in orbit of the Earth’s path.  His warning comes through his video blogs and newsletters with detailed mathematical equations of trajectory and coordinates of these celestial bodies. Terral is mostly known for his charting of the widely researched comet Elenin.  His latest predictions has been focused on terrestrial events of earthquakes caused by axial shifts of the Earth’s position relative to the sun.

The broadcast of this radio interview:

http://inceptionradionetwork.com/epic-voyages-jim-marrs-taps-into-terral-crofts-emergency-broadcasting-system-for-a-scoop-on-2012-earth-bound-objects/

1Worldwatcher
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56