collapse

Author Topic: Boston Bombings Evidence Discussion and Evaluation  (Read 31060 times)

Offline Anynonmouses

• Oasis, Sovereign, Semi-Ascended Being
  • Gold 12
  • Sovereign Being
    • @Anynonmouses
Re: Boston Bombings Evidence Discussion and Evaluation
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2013, 10:38:02 am »
My apologies. I thought real life was acceptable, and not something to shy away from. I don't like CONTROL MIND tactics that push people into only saying or presenting sugar coated information. I'm not in the best mood right now after my reply to Sky Otter was deleted. The ptb could have just edited out the offensive part about sticking things in a particular cavity--THAT I would have no issue with, but in my own defense, SHE ATTACKED ME FIRST! My tag line is there for a damn good reason...it lets you KNOW I'm not here to be attacked personally. My offerings you can slice and dice relative to ideas or inventions, but NOT IN A PERSONAL WAY.

By the way...that was nationally broadcasted "NEWS." Sky Otter brought Mr. Rogers into this! He was a sniper who had many kills. He would agree, the truth is the truth, like it or not.

Peace and Love,
JD
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 10:42:26 am by Anynonmouses »
Oasis
aka JD Stenzel
aka Anynonmouses

HUMILUS HUMILIBUS INFLECTENS ARROGANTIBUS (Humble to the humble, inflexible to the arrogant)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2013, 10:43:27 am »
Oh dear....

Lets remember that this is a FAMILY site, we don't need blood & guts pictures, if you want that, go see a horror flick. While JD had a reason for posting the film, it would have been better to just post the LINK with a WARNING that it contained graphic material.

Yes, the presence of the military (standing around doing nothing while all the medics were running to & fro) is rather suspicious. At the same time, they could of just been in shock. Medics see blood every day, your average soldier hasn't.

However, that last post was removed (not by me) because it was  personal & offensive. Sky is right, we should be focussing on caring & looking for clues, not sensationalism.

Anything else is just heresay, especially since no-one knows exactly what happened at this point.

JD you will have to take a chill pill & moderate your language, if you want to have a go at someone, please use the PM button, we don't all need to see it, in your own words;
"I don't need to see it"
Neither do we.

If peeps want to start getting personal in a debate, i suggest YT or ATS.......

The military is NOT used to blood?  They are NOT trained to deal with blood?  And They don't look "shocked."  They look "business as usual."

Here's another pic of TV screen shots.  A link between Sandy Hook & the bombing involving a woman from the grave?

https://twitter.com/FunnyPicsDepot/status/324204872725581825/photo/1/large

And My screen shot of the pic:

"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2013, 10:51:28 am »
as im just getting back in.
sky i adore you but you did call him out.
fools is a painful word to some folks.
personally i dont need pics from msm for they are liars.
just the facts which at this point are lining up against the gov.
last week atf said they needed more power to access info that was private.
now atf is going to be busy with this and can justify their request.

911 .drill was going on that day.
sandyhook. drill was going on that day.
boston .drill and release of mass trauma pads released that day.
be very of drills.or im just a conspiracy nut
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2013, 10:56:11 am »
Like i said, most military have never seen a body up close, medics have.

yes it is suspicious to say the least, and credit goes to JD for pointing it out.

As for the pictures, this is MSM we're talking about, drunken hacks pulling pictures from wherever they find them, not even bothering to check the facts, so that doesn't surprise me in the least..

Also, ATS has forbidden members to post ANY references to victims of Sandy Hook....??

Conspiracy? Probably, but here at PRC we like to concentrate on the facts, such as they are, and if no facts are present, then all we are doing is playing guessing games.

Now, lets see if we can't get some facts on the table, THEN we can theorise...

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2013, 11:00:02 am »
since its the same headshot with different headlines .that proves the msm was in on it.

Dumbledore

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2013, 11:11:29 am »
I have offered four (or more) facts...

Drill of bombs going off on the day bombs went off

Odd that military was present in FULL GARB (WHY were They there FULLY laden?)

Live feed of witnesses failed

Sandy Hook dead principle was at marathon

The legless war vet surely looks like the "runner" that "lost legs..."

Here, I offer a screen shot.  The "leg" looks more like Hollywood prop that a real leg.  I bet it was attached and the connection hidden with that bandage (WHY is the bandage THERE???)

"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2013, 11:24:37 am »
Good, now we are getting somewhere....

The 'bomb' apparently went off halfway up a building, most of the injuries were from flying glass, so how does someone manage to lose a leg from debris falling from above? Head wounds, yes, but legs?

keep it coming, peeps.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2013, 11:44:01 am »
From the footage, the explosion was ground level.  The report of an explosion in mid-building came from a voice-only female "reporter" for Fox News...  I am betting that that report was added to be able to claim "falling glass."

Also, in looking at the explosion, it goes straight up - NOT outwards - and I am having a difficult time seeing how it could have injured anyOne on the street.

And the best evidence is "Dawn"/"Donna."

Offline Anynonmouses

• Oasis, Sovereign, Semi-Ascended Being
  • Gold 12
  • Sovereign Being
    • @Anynonmouses
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2013, 04:21:34 pm »
Somamech

What part of HEY! THERE'S EVIDENCE that Ammy posted aren't you understanding?...and so why not pursue it? What is it with people willfully ignoring the obvious!? WHAT'S UP!? A felony has occurred, and two grand pieces of evidence are posited, so...the rest (in my opinion--alone, if need be) is just diverting from the truth here, as it plainly appears to be. Are you going to say that Ammy's post does NOT constitute proof of a conspiracy? Why?

What purpose can there be to ask everyone to not discuss what we're discussing, claiming it's for the benefit of victims!? If I were a victim in this situation I'd damn sure appreciate what appears to be solid evidence being pursuid, because even if it won't bring back the dead, it's the right thing to do. You don't let people (especially the media and government officials) get away with it! THAT would be a disservice to the memory of those victims, sir. PERIOD.

Peace and Love,
JD
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 04:23:58 pm by Anynonmouses »
Oasis
aka JD Stenzel
aka Anynonmouses

HUMILUS HUMILIBUS INFLECTENS ARROGANTIBUS (Humble to the humble, inflexible to the arrogant)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2013, 05:32:24 pm »
Seeing as this thread was split while I was in the middle of writing my post, I will copy it here as well

I'm not trying to inflame;

Yet it seems you are doing a fine job of that regardless...

::)

Ammy has posted what appears to be proof of a conspiracy between the government and the news media. How is THAT irrelevant? I'm not speculating...it's PROOF. .

As you say  what APPEARS to be proof. On the other hand the mainstream media is NOTORIOUS for 'enhancing' the news to stir up the populous. Remeber that Chines Missile off California? That was a News network that was having slow sales that used a jetliner contrail and called it a missile. That story went viral and I bet today there are hundreds of people who will argue that it was a missile, no matter how stupid that is :P

This warrants an indictment of some sort, and charges being leveled wherever applicable

Well Pegasus was set up as a scientific alternative research site. We are not a law enforcement agencies and cannot indict anyone. We are also not a political forum though we do allow people to dicuss topics of interest.

Its a discussion forum, not an activist group... and as such many people will have many opinions.

If you really have proof that incidents like these are perpitrated by 'da gubment' then perhaps you need to seek the right channels that can do something about it   8)

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2013, 05:53:02 pm »
My apologies. I thought real life was acceptable, and not something to shy away from. I don't like CONTROL MIND tactics that push people into only saying or presenting sugar coated information. I'm not in the best mood right now after my reply to Sky Otter was deleted.

8. There are no real rules about posting.
9. There are no real rules about moderation either - enjoy your ban.
12. Anything you say can and will be used against you.
14. Do not argue with trolls - it means that they win.

-- The Rules of the Internet

There are precisely three places on the Internet where you can speak your mind relatively freely, that I know of; 4chan.org, Usenet, and Facebook.  Private forums, on the other hand, are exactly that; private.  This means that the owners of said forums generally apply and enforce implicit rules relating to their own individual preferences, which for reasons of politeness are generally not explicitly described within a forum's formal rules.

I recently took a temporary hiatus from this forum, due primarily to an awareness that I had allowed myself to be persistently antagonised by a few different individuals here, who I will not name.  I realised, however, that because at least two of said individuals hold greater authority within this forum's hierarchy than I do, the only appropriate action was to withdraw.

The administrators of this forum, as any other, can (and at times presumably will) delete any amount of the material that is posted here, whenever they feel like it.  If we are not among the owners of said forum, our only remedy in such a scenario is to leave.  I will admit that it has done much for my peace of mind, to have found relatively neutral territory (4chan and Usenet, as mentioned) in which to converse, as it means that when individuals within private forums begin to antagonise me to an unacceptable degree, in online terms, I still have somewhere else to go.

If someone here upsets you, then if said someone is in a position of authority here, do not openly rage or complain about it; it will only make the situation worse, and potentially result in your permanent removal.  Instead, either go to one of the other neutral venues already listed, or find a constructive means of venting your frustration offline.

Another piece of advice that I would offer you, is to learn to avoid taking it personally when someone else does not like you.  I am gradually coming to realise that if someone else feels a need to regularly remind me of how much older, more knowledgeable, or supposedly more mature they are than me, that that is generally a reliable indication that said individual finds me deeply threatening, and needs to remind both of us of their alleged superiority, in order to attempt to maintain psychological equilibrium.

Know yourself, accept yourself, and recognise others' attempts at condescension as an external projection of their own pain; which, in reality, has nothing whatsoever to do with you.  Robert Greene's 48 Laws of Power actually goes so far as to recommend that if we do not have any enemies, the best thing we can do for ourselves is to get some.  They are far more effective teachers and fortifiers of our character than our friends will ever be.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 06:00:29 pm by petrus4 »
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2013, 06:08:03 pm »
since its the same headshot with different headlines .that proves the msm was in on it.

There ya go  :D

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2013, 06:15:57 pm »
if i ever come across too aggressive please speak up for i consider yall like great friends.me and amy disagree alot but i sincerely appreciate her feedback.
armap and i butt heads too.
this place is awesome.
we all have bad days.

Dumbledore

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2013, 06:25:38 pm »
There are precisely three places on the Internet where you can speak your mind relatively freely, that I know of; 4chan.org, Usenet, and Facebook.

Umm Facebook deletes a LOT of posts :D  so your down to TWO and i never visited those so I can't verify that :P

Private forums, on the other hand, are exactly that; private.  This means that the owners of said forums generally apply and enforce implicit rules relating to their own individual preferences, which for reasons of politeness are generally not explicitly described within a forum's formal rules.

Well we have them laid out in plain English... I wonder how many people actually have bothered to READ our rules? Granted most are general forum etiqutte, but still I doubt more than 10% of posters ever bother reading the rules on any forum they visit.

People also forget thet FREE SPEECH comes with  price and a limitation... that limitation is also written in the Constitution... I know that paper isn't worth much these days BUT those screaming 'Freedom of Speech" still wave it around...

It is written....

Freedom of speech is the political right to communicate one's opinions and ideas. The term freedom of expression is sometimes used synonymously, but includes any act of seeking, receiving and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used. In practice, the right to freedom of speech is not absolute in any country and the right is commonly subject to limitations, as with libel, slander, obscenity, sedition (including, for example inciting ethnic hatred), copyright violation, revelation of information that is classified or otherwise.

I recently took a temporary hiatus from this forum

Awww we missed ya :P

The administrators of this forum, as any other, can (and at times presumably will) delete any amount of the material that is posted here, whenever they feel like it. 

Actually very little is deleted. Even the entire Mikado/Brown comedy drama is still on record (just not currently for public view as there was nothing in that but constant bickering between two adults acting like two year olds :P)

But when one member attacks another, it is no longer freedom of speech. All it does is disrupt and otherwise distract from the forum. If you can't make a valid point without attcking an apponent personally then taking a hiatus is a wise choice ;)

If we are not among the owners of said forum, our only remedy in such a scenario is to leave.  I will admit that it has done much for my peace of mind, to have found relatively neutral territory (4chan and Usenet, as mentioned) in which to converse, as it means that when individuals within private forums begin to antagonise me to an unacceptable degree, in online terms, I still have somewhere else to go.

Go in peace  8)

If someone here upsets you, then if said someone is in a position of authority here, do not openly rage or complain about it; it will only make the situation worse, and potentially result in your permanent removal.  Instead, either go to one of the other neutral venues already listed, or find a constructive means of venting your frustration offline.

People that get angry over forum posts RARELY can vent constructively. They usually just bitch about how they were wronged over here (or wherever it was) hoping others will agree with them and pat them on the head :D  But yeah calling aa admin a shill is not likely to get you popular :P

Another piece of advice that I would offer you, is to learn to avoid taking it personally when someone else does not like you.  I am gradually coming to realise that if someone else feels a need to regularly remind me of how much older, more knowledgeable, or supposedly more mature they are than me, that that is generally a reliable indication that said individual finds me deeply threatening, and needs to remind both of us of their alleged superiority, in order to attempt to maintain psychological equilibrium.

Good advice.  My signature at ATS said

"The louder the opposition protests the more I know I am on the right track"

and this..

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2013, 06:50:58 pm »
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56