collapse

Author Topic: Syrian Chemical Factory - Research Required  (Read 17087 times)

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
Re: Syrian Chemical Factory - Research Required
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2018, 03:55:33 pm »
Otter, I know you're initially going to think that this is just me adding to the posts where you seem to be getting dogpiled by Zorgon, but I'm not.

What I am going to say, however, is that this is pointless.  In terms of my own point of disagreement with Zorgon and Armap in this thread, as an example; they both like Wikipedia.  I do not.  Ok, fine.  Yes, I experienced the proverbial Orcish rage over that for a few seconds, because Wikipedia genuinely has been a thorn in my side for years.

If there is one thing that Reddit has been good for, it has been teaching me that the majority of the time, other people are not going to agree with my opinion, and I have had to learn to emotionally cope with that.  Sometimes it is extremely difficult, because the issue in question will be one that is very emotionally important to me, and I will also feel that I can empirically demonstrate why I am correct.  A further point of education for me, has been the fact that Millennials in particular generally do not care about facts or proveable truth at all; they care solely about making sure that everyone agrees with each other.

I don't agree, but I have learned to let arguments go, and maintain my own perspective in private.  I have had to acknowledge that I am living in a degenerate society, where pretty much everything is on its' head, and the opposite of the way I believe it should be; and that most of the inhabitants of said society disagree with me, and think that everything is just fine, despite the fact that most of them also exist in a near-continual state of suicidal misery, and do not understand why.

In most respects, solitude is the only choice we have, these days.  I used to think that reincarnationally speaking, my purpose in this lifetime was to offer a perspective which in many cases would be subversive, but that would ultimately be listened to, and things would be improved as a result.  I have not been listened to, and I have failed, and accepting that is the single most emotionally difficult act that I have ever had to make; but I have done so, and I am beginning to realise that even though I have failed in my initial purpose, there are still reasons why life is worth living.  Said reasons, however, also just happen to have minimal involvement with other people, for the most part; because again, most of my values are very different to almost everyone else's.

You have assisted me during one of the darkest and most psychologically difficult periods of my life; a time that I did not think I was going to be able to get out of alive.  I therefore want you to know that the purpose of this post, is not to offer you more opposition.  It is simply to tell you, that the way in which I ultimately overcame said despair, with your help, was by realising that I can't persue my original objective of saving the world, because the world does not want saving; but that despite that, I can acknowledge and relinquish my differences with the world gracefully, withdraw, and still find meaning, happiness, and peace.

When, owing to the influence of inferior men, mutual mistrust prevails in public life, fruitful activity is rendered impossible, because the fundaments are wrong. Therefore the superior man knows what he must do under such circumstances; he does not allow himself to be tempted by dazzling offers to take part in public activities. This would only expose him to danger, since he cannot assent to the meanness of the others. He therefore hides his worth and withdraws into seclusion.

-- Hexagram 12, Stagnation, from Wilhelm's translation of the I Ching.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2018, 08:50:19 pm »

you have grown mightily pets r us...be proud
and thank you for caring

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2018, 10:17:05 pm »
In terms of my own point of disagreement with Zorgon and Armap in this thread, as an example; they both like Wikipedia.

Well Wikipedia is EVIL on many fronts :P  They delete every page someone creates on John Lear as" he is not interesting enough" (was the last reason)  and any Tom Dick or Mary can edit it...

But used as a tool it can save you DAYS and WEEKS of research looking for documents  Those are found in the CITATIONS at the end of the article

Fzor me looking for mineral information for example... the posts on Wikipedia are just fine... no conspiracy with all the applicable data and free to use photos at my finger tips

So to ignore such a tool. used wisely, would be silly :P

So enough dogging you on that BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2018, 12:25:09 am »
UK PM’s husband’s Capital Group is largest shareholder in BAE, shares soar since Syrian airstrikes

Philip May, husband of the UK prime minister, works for a company that is the largest shareholder in arms manufacturer, BAE Systems, whose share price has soared since the recent airstrikes in Syria.
The company, Capital Group, is also the second-largest shareholder in Lockheed Martin – a US military arms firm that supplies weapons systems, aircraft and logistical support. Its shares have also rocketed since the missile strikes last week.

The fact has not gone unnoticed by some on Twitter, who agree that BAE Systems has done very well out of the UK-US-France allied airstrikes on Syria, which were sanctioned by Theresa May. It has been reported that the UK’s contribution to military strikes was to fire eight ‘Storm-Shadow’ missiles at an alleged chemical weapons facility, each of which cost £790,000 ($1.13 million) – totaling £6.32 million ($9 million). The missiles were manufactured by BAE Systems.

https://www.rt.com/uk/424392-may-husbands-capital-group/

Theresa May’s husband has worked as a relationship manager for the research investment company Capital Group since 2005. The Tory-BAE links go even deeper, however. The former chancellor of the exchequer and present editor-in-chief at the Evening Standard, George Osborne’s other employer Black Rock is the fifth-largest shareholder in BAE Systems.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 12:27:15 am by zorgon »

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2018, 03:06:21 am »
Philip May, husband of the UK prime minister, works for a company that is the largest shareholder in arms manufacturer, BAE Systems, whose share price has soared since the recent airstrikes in Syria. The company, Capital Group, is also the second-largest shareholder in Lockheed Martin – a US military arms firm that supplies weapons systems, aircraft and logistical support. Its shares have also rocketed since the missile strikes last week.

Yep.  That's essentially what modern war is.  The Death Eater school of economics.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #65 on: April 20, 2018, 10:25:29 pm »
War in Syria  Could it be about the

OIL?

Nah  no way :P

Offline spacemaverick

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 373
  • A fantastic journey begins with curiosity
« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2018, 10:42:39 pm »
Russians want to run a gas line through there...... :P
From the past into the future any way I can...Educating...informing....guiding.

Offline spacemaverick

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 373
  • A fantastic journey begins with curiosity
« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2018, 10:46:03 pm »
I once worked for a small defense firm here in Florida.  When the first Iraq war started, our engineers were excited to see the product work in real time.  The other Iraq wars saw Dick Cheney's companies get nice fat contracts.  USMC Major General Smedley Butler coined the phrase, "War is a Racket."
From the past into the future any way I can...Educating...informing....guiding.

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2020, 06:02:05 am »
I will be very, very surprised if Hillary ever sees the inside of a jail cell; especially if she's publically known to have friends in the Rothschild family.

I'm slowly reaching the point where my desire for the containment of psychopaths is not motivated primarily by vindictiveness or a desire for revenge, as much as the simple desire that they be prevented from harming anyone else.  I still think that Hillary is one of the most extremely psychologically sick and damaged human beings that I have ever heard of, but I am in the process of realising that judging people with excessive spite or severity is not in my own karmic best interests.

She needs to be incarcerated, very securely and most likely permanently; but again, the motivation should not be revenge, since that ultimately doesn't help anyone, either her or her victims.  The motivation should simply be to ensure that she can not further prey on others.

+1

Thanks for the link to this thread.  I am not sure how I missed it.

Kinda weird reading through the thread with Ron being gone and ShiningTree and Space Otter not posting any more.......
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter