collapse

Author Topic: What's safe to eat and drink !  (Read 4583 times)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
What's safe to eat and drink !
« on: August 04, 2013, 07:30:25 pm »
I know that there has been some threads and posts on what may be seen as healthy eating and drinking...

But I am not sure if there has been a more detail thread on what we should be eating / drinking and what not in connection to the various companies that produce our food & beverage..

This also refers to companies who are involved with Bilderberg or GMO...what , who to be aware of a trust or avoid..

I had a list of companies connected to bilderberg that I came across a few weeks ago...I hope that I can find the details..

But even companies shops or supermarkets that we may had believed that we could trust are questionable...and often I am unsure what I should be buying or avoiding...

Cerial producing Companies for eg....are their any trusted ones.
I used to believe Kelloggs could be trusted...BUT I believe that even they use GMO..

In the Uk  we have a few well known trusted Supermarket chains from Marks and spencers, Tescos, Aldi, Morrisions, Spar, CoOP..and Asda ( Walmart)..

I know that Walmart in the USA  Asda in the UK is connected with Bilderberg...but I am not sure if all the products that they sell are suspect.. they sell what they call their "Smart" brand....
This is supposed to be a series trusted products in cheaper packaging that are cheaper to buy..Things like sausages, pork pies, sausage rolls..Various other items such as fruit, bread....

Tescos do a similar band that they call "Value" or "Extra Value" but I don't think that they are connected with Bilderberg.. so I wonder if their value cheaper products can be trusted to eat..

I bought some of "Asdas" Smart products and I really have to question some of them...I cooked some of their sausages..and I had used a fork to prod them...I put the fork in the sink to clean later...
when I tried to clean it.. some of the meat that had got on it was REALLY hard to clean off.. and I would really have to question what this would be doing in my bodies arteries...just how clogged up they could become..

So I don't think that I will be trying any of their products again..

I just wonder what brands can be trusted....and hope that maybe members  who may be aware may post some suggestions..

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Re: What's safe to eat and drink !
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 07:48:31 pm »
Just saw this.

Kellogg's is a brand to aviod at all costs.  Chock FULL of GMO.

"Natural" on a label means NOTHING.  Botulism is "natural."  So is GMO in a sense that it came out of Human's natural desire to mess with things.

I look for "Organic."  There are sites out there like this one:

http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-9160/12-fruits-veggies-with-the-most-pesticides-2013-dirty-dozen.html

that offer info on the cleanest and dirtiest of the crops in conventional marhets.

Potatoes, unless marked "organic," are best assumed to be GMO.

Onions, even conventional, are probably fine.

And then there's this:

http://www.eatingwell.com/food_news_origins/organic_natural/15_foods_you_dont_need_to_buy_organic

Anyway, that's My approach.

EDIT to add:  Corn should be guaranteed GMO-free, if not organic.  The site up there says You don't have to buy organic corn but does NOT make it clear that GMO is NO GO.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 07:51:56 pm by Amaterasu »
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 08:36:28 pm »
This is a chart that shows what companies are connected with Bilderberg....

So are we right to assume that they MAY be involved knowingly to go along with Bilderbergs evil intentions... or are some not really aware I wonder !

This is a link to the chart and below the website it came from..

http://stopsyjonizmowi.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/bilderberg.jpg

http://www.businessinsider.com/this-chart-shows-the-bilderberg-groups-connection-to-everything-in-the-world-2012-6

click on the image to enlarge...

« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 08:55:22 pm by astr0144 »

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 08:38:28 pm »
My bet?  The CEO's, the top of the totem pole...  THEY know. 
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2013, 09:06:56 pm »
Thanks for your input Amy...

That is interesting and useful. and I used to think that I could trust such companies as Kelloggs...HOW disgraceful that they would be involved in such a thing....Yet I am not sure if they are connected with Bilderberg.

Some companies however can be part of larger organisations under different names.. so it can be hard to tell unless one does detailed research..

Sorry for the delay in reply, my computer is running very slow at times if I have too many pages open or try to do several things like copy paste that it freezes up..I need to create more disc space

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2013, 09:21:11 pm »
your own personal green house grown.wash all fruits and veggies.grown outside.only fish from atlantic or local ponds.
bt just slows down the digestive track because it deadens the nerves.thus less vitamen uptake.leading to nutrient related diseases.imho.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2013, 09:56:44 pm »
The human body is a chemical factory... we can consume a LOT of things considered toxic... like Rasputin building up an immunity to arsenic....

The KEY to health is MODERATION and BALANCE

Vitamin C as Ascorbic Acid, (doesn't mater if it is man made as long as its pure Ascorbic Acid) is a great toxin flusher. Oddly enough man has LOST the ability to produce it in his body.

Dogs produce an average of 4000 mg a DAY.. so to detox just drink lots of water and Vitamin C (best as crystal powder without the chalk fillers)

The Rosicrucian teach to drink an 8 ounce glass of room temp water as soon as you get up and one just before going to sleep

The biggest thing all these fad diets and food scares do is put the body out of BALANCE...

I don't give a rats ass what the vegans say you NEED some animal protein in your diet, especially before age 25

Why? Because our body needs 49 basic proteins to have all the building blocks it needs  We can manufacture all of them from SEVEN AMONO ACIDS but these seven we need to get  from food. A full vegan diet does NOT have all seven of these amino acids. Even cows need to eat MEAT in order to be healthy...  YES they DO eat meat  in the form of millions of bugs on the grass they eat...

Once you reach a certain age your body is no longer growing and you can cut back on animal protien. You don't have to eat meat  Dairy will cover it, eggs too  but make no mistake... if you cut kids off from eating animal protiein they WILL have growth issues

What this country needs is doctors that look at EACH persons needs and set up a nutrition program  . 90% if not all disease can be prevented by eating a BALANCE of food but who knows what that BALANCE means?

No two peoples needs are alike. Doctors will prescribe medication at the same level to a 90 pound girl as they do for a 350 pound weight lifter.  How dumb is that?  Well food is the same way.

More important than what you eat is WHEN you eat and how you combine it with other foods... The american habit of a full course dinner is actually the worst. Eating late at night is bad. Farmers and Ranchers eat the biggest meal at breakfast  before they go work it of. Eating big meals at dinner then sitting down to watch TV is the fastest way to put on weight and keep the toxins in your system

And all this hype about GMO foods... I am not for messing with nature the way they are now doing it, but long before GMO was the FEAR WORD... farmers have created hybrids that have better yields, taste better and grow bigger... Most food we ate for decades before GMO came along is ALL hybrids. 

I planted an 'organic' garden... no pesticides  just put the seeds into the ground.  Well the bugs came and killed of most of them, the rats came and ate what little fruit grew and the intense heat killed of the rest...

We harvested a batch of turnips right after the heat killed the leaves  They were at best a few inches  enough for ONE meal.  If I had to live off what I could grow here I would starve. Last year the bugs and rats got a lot of the Pomegranites... this year high winds blew off most of the flowers leaving us a few dozen fruits to grow

I will put in a greenhouse this fall.... at least I have the space for a small one... but then I have to spend time in their pollinating the flowers by handso they will bear fruit

Its all well and good to say grow 'organically' but the time needed is not practical and the cost of WATER is 230:00 a month... I can buy a lot of veggies with that money

KFC chickens...  love that stuff but they use altered chickens that are featherless and huge

Growth hormone and radiation in milk? Hasn't killed me yet and I eat and drink a lot of diary :P

MODERATION  Clean the foods properly and balance it out with those foods that neutralize toxins

And the worst thing is the fear mongering :D WORRYING about what you eat will put a LOT of stress on you... that stress will lead to high blood pressure causing strokes and heart attacks. The stress will kill you long before the food will, or the fluoride in tap water :P (yeah been drinking tap water all my life too :P )

And these things taste DELICIOUS :D

« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 09:58:50 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2013, 10:01:35 pm »
Nestle is a Dutch company so yeah they are likely connected to Bilderberg :P

Tesco... they came to Vegas and put in a ton of stores in Rite Aid drug stores (that had gone bankrupt)  I wondered where they got the money and found they were under the Royal Dutch Shell umbrella :D

If you Boycott all the companies with Bilderburg  (or similar) connections you will starve :D

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2013, 10:04:25 pm »
My bet?  The CEO's, the top of the totem pole...  THEY know.

ONE QUESTION

If all the heads of the food companies are in on the plot to kill us off...  then why are they making food to feed the world all these generations?

Just asking... seems silly to me

Yes they want to get filthy rich, but killing off those that buy your product seems a bad marketing ploy :P

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2013, 10:16:27 pm »
"Z"....Interesting replies...

I suspected that part of my brain is damaged and my IQ dropped...

Not sure if its from Stress, foods that I eat..or combination and the uncontrollable aging process...or my imagination !   :)

That concerning to think we will starve if we avoid companies connected with Bilderberg   :o

Seems maybe your & Robos idea to become greenfingered and grow ones own may be part of the answer....but I don't have big enough garden to do it on a worthwhile basis...I may have to consider an allotment or find land to grow somethings undetected..

That would make one large strawberry milkshake !  :)

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2013, 11:34:15 pm »
i agree with zorgons nutritional guidelines.
the secret to varmits is balance.with gardens.a mother cat is best.her desire to hunt and kill usually comes on after she births kits.some cats are born with the desire right away.spacing plants out will cut down on grasshopper damage.june bugs can be killed with a powder on the ground when they are larva and with tall cups placed under a light at night.high winds beat my orchard and ive had 99%percent loss for five years.foxes and squirrels got most.im currently allowing a hedge to grow to block the high winds.this will also slow down the mice rats and squirrelsthe cats will finish them off.one of the worst things that a person can do to a pet is not let it hunt.i starve mine for a few days sometimes if my varmit prob gets out of control.nobody gets a free ride at roboville.plus it is healthy.coyoties will eat my cats if i starve them too much as the are the cats hunt would get to large.all those cute little animals can starve a human.thats why most were wiped out in the 1800s.i had over a  thousand free range chickens and eagles hawks owls coyotes fox skunk possum bobcats dogs cats and kingsnakes wiped them out.in texas i can kill anything

Dumbledore

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2013, 11:46:19 pm »
my garden or attempts to kill my livestock.i didnt kill the raptors on principle but there hasnt been a possum seen around hear for five years and only one coon.its us or them.
for water use driplines.that is the newest water conservation way and it is actually better because it oxygenates and thoroughly moistens soil versus just running through when its poured.
i drink filtered well water.i use fish aquarium filter packs in a pure water tank.the packs are cheaper than the pure filters and i get better water flow.i use coffee filters to catch the small particles of charcoal.12$ versus 42$.soon i will be using filtered ac condensate water.ive already been using it for my animals and plants.all good.
these are some of.my hillbilly survival skills.hope they help.yes i feel my iq has risen since i got off city water.and can see it in my child too.

Dumbledore

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2013, 05:30:46 am »
Again with ref to this thread some very good comments and advice given by all.

If I recall, I did come into contact with a Cambridge Professor at some business meeting where some Guru did refer to some special foods ( (supergreens if I recall) that help improves ones health and offered some advice on how to avoid a lot the well known foods that was suggested contain poisons that are with the everyday foods we eat.

I told this person about some of the things Alex Jones warns us about in relation to the foods that we eat being suggested as to ruin our health.  I THINK that he said that whatever we eat or consume can only stay within the body for so many days...I thought that he said 21 days MAX...

So I wonder if we were able to change our diets rapidly to attempt to avoid a lot of the unhealthy foods / diet... just how much this may change how we feel and behave and if we can begin to function better..

The Guru who claimed that he took Supergreens claimed that it has altered his state severely for the better..

He was in his early 30s, I am Not sure if this may apply to older people..

but its an interesting thought.

This was a website and  book that he recommended that he says has changed his life for the better by a Doctor Robert O Young......

Another business coach Guru Anthony Robbins also refers to it.

http://www.phmiracle.net/

sky otter

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2013, 11:06:46 am »

ONE QUESTION

If all the heads of the food companies are in on the plot to kill us off...  then why are they making food to feed the world all these generations?

Just asking... seems silly to me

Yes they want to get filthy rich, but killing off those that buy your product seems a bad marketing ploy

ONE ANSWER
they are in bed with the drug co to fix whatever ails ya.

robo.. unbleached filters are better than the white ones and i will hafta look it up but there is a
coffee filter that is acid free and removes acid and other stuff  from the water..

my opinion is to not worry..find a way to bless your food and water..i.e. dr. emoto style
use as little plastic  and or aluminum anything as you can
and learn to meditate to balance yourself sometime during the day..each day
and then
create joy
do something nice for a stranger..or yourself or a neighbor..any body you can find
without asking for a return..
the doing something nice is it's own reward...and it doesn't have to be a big something nice..
picking up something someone has dropped is nice
you will be surprized how this changes your mind and then your attitude and then your body
to be closer to balanced and optimum functional at all times..

if you can manage to find joy .. you can eat wierd stuff with no problems
mind over matter..if you don't mind it don't matter..a truism

ok.. getting down off the soap box.... :-[

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2013, 11:06:45 am »
I think it really depends on what you want to achieve with your diet and say perhaps what you want protest with your wallet. 

I think the best way to look at diet in general is to ask where you get food in it's simplest form.  In general we can eat fresh fruit and vegie's/grains and can also hunt a animal if need be.  So it's a pretty safe bet to just make sure you are at least meeting a some of that critera.

Although I am not Vegan, or Raw Vegan I have spent a lot of time looking into those folke spruiking that diet and really can't fault too much of it when people do it right.  The biggest item they spruik which irks me is to buy Organic....  Don't get me wrong Organic can be good and I am not a fan of Monsanto, but Organic doesn't mean that it's insaneley better in some case's.  A farmer can get Organic Certification and have very poor soil health, and as any decent farmer or gardener know's... Poor soil = Poor Produce no matter what method you use.

So my point is that sometimes I see people beating themselve's up over not being able to afford buying Organic produce and they stress over that fact which when all is said and done may cost them more than just enjoying any fruit and vegie.

I have come to the conclusion that Organic Farmers are ripping people off as much as anyone else.  I fail to see where there input cost's are coming from to justify the price compared to a Monsanto Farmer. 

My Father is going through a slow process of Organic Certification....  Although his heart is in the right place the dollar signs also talk....

SO basically Organic is meant to be for better health not only for people but also for the planet, but only people on a decent pay check can afford it... somehow that no compute!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter