collapse

Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS - Physicist claims Bob Lazar DID work at Los Alamos As A PHYSICIST  (Read 60043 times)

ShotInTheDark

Im not going to argue, Im not interested in talking about Lazar at this point it always turns into a fight and that's not what its about for me at least.

The case has some problems I think I will leave it at that. And I hope we all can get along someday

Peace everyone.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
John has never been listed in the SR71 database and was never an SR71 Pilot

John has never said he was... and when you ask him will say no...

People making videos will add anything they want... who knows what their objective is.

Like Jeremy with this new movie "Immaculate Deception"

It seems pretty certain that Jeremy's goal is to make John in his old age look the fool, while using John to boost his own ratings

John is aging and he is ill... his memory is failing. He doesn't post here because he forgets the password.

It is very easy now for schmarmy glib tongued self serving wanna be UFO researchers to twist what he says.

And it will just get worse... John will say yes to any interview... because after a long career being on top... he now exists pretty much alone in that big den...  even I don't get over there much because of my own issues

Jeremy talked up a good story, weaseled his way into John's confidence and then gained access to Johns computer and his emails...

John told me he doesn't get all his emails... then we found out that Jeremy was accessing them... and was eavesdropping via SKYPE when any visitor popped in... When Sgt and I were there talking and suddenly Jeremy interrupted we were caught off guard...

When I saw posts at Facebook under John Lear... I noticed that they did not sound like John Lear... and people were tossing questions and getting no reply  So I called John and he said Jeremy was posting AS JOHN... supposedly to give updates about the movie...

But it was more about self promotion for Jeremy  and he even gave himself top billing...

When Sgt and I pointed that out after John had asked us to help... Jeremy blocked us.  I have seen no activity on Johns FB page since we informed Marilee about the situation and she had her nephew cut off Jeremy's access

I highly doubt Jeremy will release that film... claims he needs money up front and on C2C he mentioned he might do it as a series of shorts  he really didn't know.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
It is a little difficult to make comments on the last few posts from "A51Watcher"  and "Shot in the dark".

I respect them both highly and have valued their research and comments as being maybe the most indepth researchers that I know with regards to the Bob Lazar story.

I believe that I have had a lot of belief in the story since it first took my interest... but after being a member on PRC for a few years now.. I have come across a lot of facts that I had not known about.. and both have educated me.

If what A51 witnessed is as he has described and shown us with his videos.. it seems it offers the proof that any researcher has been looking for.

BUT... when one looks into the more indepth things.. there has been a lot of questions to ask and try to obtain answers...and for those of us who have not witnessed a Saucer at Area 51or elsewhere.. I can understand that there views on things vary and with certain facts seeming not to make sense... that  trying to research the facts can make ones view change and vary.

Then as one finds out more and more what may be possible or that could be going on.. its easily possible to consider other possibilities behind what could occur if say it was somehow some hoax or set up.

With the recent Interview with Bob... I was curious to see if either A51 or Dan had any updated views on it and was hoping that they would comment if they had any new things that they had questioned.

I am not wanting them to fall out or to try and put down one or other.. and I understand some of the past background and opinions that they may have had and that they have some strong opinions that could lead to misunderstandings.

A51s research on both Bob Lazar and Roswell I have found very informative and I found some of Dans past research bring up some valid points...as well as his great work/thread  on the Tall Whites.

Both A51 and Dan has gone thru some very difficult times recently... and I would not like them to fall out further on PRC to add to any further stresses in their lifes..but do welcome them posting some updated unconflicting comments(if that is possible) or material of new interest.such as Dans recent post on possible Holographic runway at Area 51.

I have had my mind on other things this last week or so to take time to read things and absorb them as they need to be able to focus correctly to make  comments with a better judgement.

But for now I get the impression that this Dr Krangle has only recently made his claims that he knew Bob Lazar at Los Alomos.

One question will be why now !  what has taken him so long to acknowledge it ?

Found this article / website with what seems a good impressive drawing of Bob Lazar..

"If you are interested in learning more about my research regarding the Bob Lazar case, and the new witness that I found regarding the Lazar Case, be sure to read the great article from Open Minds Magazine." - Jeremy Kenyon Locker Corbell

READ HERE: PHYSICIST CLAIMS BOB LAZAR DID WORK AT LOS ALAMOS
Below are nine select transcriptions from the DR. KRANGLE interview:

1 - WHO ARE YOU ANE WHERE HAVE YOU WORKED?

CORBELL - What's your name and what do you do for a living?

KRANGLE - Dr. Krangle and I'm an engineering physicist.

CORBELL - In your professional capacity what can you tell me about your history?

KRANGLE - Well my bachelors is from New York Institute of technology, my doctorate is from MIT.

CORBELL - Can you tell me some of the laboratories that you have done contracting work for?

KRANGLE - Pretty much all of them. Air Force Weapons Lab, Sandia labs, several different areas at Sandia … area 5, area 3 ... Los Alamos. I've done work with White Sands. I've been out even as far as California, you know where China Lake is?  You know, Ridgecrest.  I've done some testing out at China lake. One of the things that I do is a company will call and say, we want to do this test project, how do we set up the test? We want to measure X, what equipment do we need and how do we set that up?And that's the gap that I fill.

2 - WHAT DID YOU DO AT LOS ALAMOS & WHEN?

CORBELL - What is it that you have done at Los Alamos, what time frames? Whatever you can tell me about that.

I've done contracts at Los Alamos pretty much all through the 80s. I still do contracts with Los Alamos. Not as many as I used to, but I still have some contact up there. But all through the 80s I was doing design project this, or you know a kind of a ancillary engineering. Their engineers have been beating a problem, and sometimes you get too close to the problem where you can't see the forest through the trees, so they bring in people like me as an outside contract to take a fresh look, see what's going on. Though the equipment I may of been working with might've been on some high-security something or another, but an amplifier is an amplifier, a signal generator is a signal generator … what you do with that equipment, that may be classified. But that specific piece of equipment itself is not classified.

3 - WHAT WAS YOUR FIRSD INTERACTION WITH BOB LAZAR?

CORBELL - One of the reasons why I was introduced to you, was because you're not into this world that I'm investigating that includes, ufology, advanced propulsion systems. But one thing that I was told is that, was that not only did you have some work that you did at Los Alamos, but additionally that you somehow met Bob Lazar. What was your first interaction with LAZAR and where was it?

KRANGLE - Well it wasn't much of an interaction. It was one of these things, you know, meetings ... like security meetings. You know, you have to go to that once every week or every couple of weeks ... and they give you the usual briefing, "Don't talk about what you're doing. Don't talk about what you see." So Lazar, we didn't work together, but you know cafeteria kind of thing ... you know you pass em in some of the "commanders call" if you will ... you know meetings ... you pass em ... so yeah, he was up there.

CORBELL -And about what year was it that you remember seeing him?

KRANGLE - To pin it down, certainly in the 80s. Probably earlier than late 80s.

CORBELL -What's interesting to me is that you're saying, that you would run across Lazar at a security meeting … "Don't talk about this. Don't talk about that" … or in the cafeteria.  Was it your impression that he was a concessions stand salesman, or a janitor?

KRANGLE - He was dressed wrong to be the janitor (laughter).

CORBELL - Okay, so how did you know Bob and in what capacity was he there working from your knowledge? What was he at Los Alamos?

KRANGLE - Well he was a physicist which, I'm a physicist. We kind of recognize each other. You know it's the classic pocket condom with all the proper different color pens (laughter) ... he fit that mold. If nobody would've told me he was a physicist, one look, [you would know] he's a physicist. He's properly dressed in geekdome.

CORBELL - Did people tell you he's a physicist? Was it ever explained to you?

KRANGLE - In some conversations, you know, somebody would be talking about what somebody was doing … and they'd point over ... and that's him over there.

4 - BOB LAZAR WAS AT LOS ALAMOS SECURITY BRIEFINGS WITH YOU?

CORBELL -You have a direct individual memory of being in a security briefing at Los Alamos with Bob Lazar?

KRANGLE - Yeah, I remember seeing him.

CORBELL -Why would he be there if he wasn't working in capacity with that was important?

KRANGLE - Yeah, I don't think they bring the janitor in … yeah.

CORBELL - Okay. Because I just want to kind of, demystify that once and for all.

5 - WAS BOB LAZAR A PHYSICIST AT LOS ALAMOS?

CORBELL -What was your impression of what Bob was doing at Los Alamos in the 80s?

KRANGLE - Well, at the time I was there, I really didn't know what specifically Bob was doing, we didn't work together, we simply crossed paths … at least in glancing view.  I didn't know what he was up to anymore than he knew what I was up to.

CORBELL - But you did know that he was a physicist?

KRANGLE - Yes.

CORBELL - And that was very clear to you, that he was a physicist at Los Alamos and not again like, the janitor?

KRANGLE - Right. And in conversations with some of my colleagues ... you know again sitting over lunch, we would be talking about something something happening or, who's doing something. It's okay to talk amongst yourselves, your just not allowed to tell your wife or your kids what you're doing.  And somebody would lean over and say that's Bob over there ... he working on something something project.

CORBELL - So did you get any other impressions? You've described him very well, he's kinda got the Hawking's face, he stands out, he's got the pocket protector, he's a physicist working at Los Alamos … Is there anything else that stood out about Bob?

KRANGLE - Yeah one of the fellas was telling me about him building a jet car.

6 - BOB LAZAR COMMITTED PROFESSIONAL SUICIDE BY BREAKING THE CODE

CORBELL - It's so fascinating to me to talk with somebody who's not, you know, drank the Kool-Aid ... who doesn't know the whole story, or who's really really into it. And [who] says, "I worked there. I saw Bob." He stood out to you somehow.

KRANGLE - And I understand how Los Alamos would blackball him. He committed professional suicide.

CORBELL - In what way?

KRANGLE - By doing that video that he did, where he was talking about the craft that he had exposure to. He went into quite a little tutorial on how a matter / antimatter engine might work. Which is how they get enough energy to power and energy in that craft to do what they wanted to do. And he broke the code. He broke from the fold. He talked about it. That's it, that's a death sentence.

CORBELL - Why is it a death sentence?

KRANGLE - Within that security community, it's just that mentality that's up there. Of ... "Don't talk about what you do".

CORBELL - By Bob publicly talking about his experience with the work that he did, not at Los Alamos but south of Groom Lake, he was committing sort of …

KRANGLE - Professional suicide.

CORBELL - Professional suicide. Because you get blacklisted for doing that.

KRANGLE - That's right.

7 - IT WAS INFORMATION THAT HE REALLY THOUGHT THE WORLD SHOULD KNOW

CORBELL - Did you have any verbal conversation with Bob at any point?

KRANGLE - Yeah.

CORBELL - Can you describe it to me?

KRANGLE - Well, we chatted, it was after obviously he was gone from Los Alamos. Through conversations with peers and colleagues, I knew about Bob being over in the East Mountains [of Albuquerque] and his company United Nuclear. I asked him why did you commit professional suicide. He said it was information that he really thought the world should know.

8 - LAZAR IS THE SNOWDEN OF UFOLOGY

CORBELL - I believe Bob. And I have reason to believe Bob. All the evidence has suggested that he's "A", Telling the truth and "B", that people try to smear his name and try to demote his scientific abilities in peoples minds.

KRANGLE - Look at Snowden. Had Snowden not done what he did, he would be the great kid that's doing the intelligence gathering. But he broke from the fold. And Bob is essentially the same thing as Snowden. He broke from the fold. But at least he's managed to keep going, I mean, where do you go from engineering physics at Los Alamos if you can't stay with in your discipline? I mean, what do you do, open up a TV and radio repair shop? Or go deliver pizzas?

CORBELL - You open United Nuclear.

KRANGLE - That's right.

9 - I’M NOT READY TO BREAK THE FOLD BUT BOB LAZAR IS CREDIBLE

KRANGLE - I would like to believe what he worked on. I would like to believe that story. Again, the scientist in me says if I can't touch it, feel it l, stiff it, smell it, weigh it, measured it... come back and do the same thing tomorrow and get the same results.  So, I can't prove or disapprove what he worked on. As far as what he describes, and as far as the theory of how what he describes could work … I think he's spot on. I wish I saw that same something.

CORBELL - You know, then again too … You in the capacities that you've had to, or decided to work as a subcontractor for a lot of these agencies and businesses in these areas, you too have been shown things that don't necessarily line up with the chronology of our own development of technologies. Is that fair to say?

KRANGLE - That's fair to say but…

CORBELL - We're not gonna say anymore about that?

KRANGLE - Right. Exactly. I'm not gonna break from the fold [laughter]. I'm not ready to commit, at this point, professional suicide.

CORBELL - But there is something that you have experienced, that leads you to lean towards the idea that Lazar...

KRANGLE - Is credible.

CORBELL - Is credible?

KRANGLE - Yeah.

http://www.extraordinarybeliefs.com/news/dr-krangle-interview
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 06:26:06 pm by astr0144 »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Thanks "Z" for your explanation about Johns present situation.

Next time you manage to get to see John..

Do you think it may be possible for you to obtain his password and maybe write it on a sticky lable and put it somewhere on his computer...

It seems pretty certain that Jeremy's goal is to make John in his old age look the fool, while using John to boost his own ratings

John is aging and he is ill... his memory is failing. He doesn't post here because he forgets the password.

It is very easy now for schmarmy glib tongued self serving wanna be UFO researchers to twist what he says.

And it will just get worse... John will say yes to any interview... because after a long career being on top... he now exists pretty much alone in that big den...  even I don't get over there much because of my own issues

That seems rather concerning if somehow Jeremy is trying to take some advantage over John even to the extent of having access to his emails or able to listen in on skype unless he has been given correct permission...John could do with a trusting person to keep some check on him if that is possible..
It is a shame if he is losing his memory or yourself is even no longer able to visit him like you once would have. Is his Siblings able to aid him ?

John will say yes to any interview... because after a long career being on top... he now exists pretty much alone in that big den...  even I don't get over there much because of my own issues

Jeremy talked up a good story, weaseled his way into John's confidence and then gained access to Johns computer and his emails...

John told me he doesn't get all his emails... then we found out that Jeremy was accessing them... and was eavesdropping via SKYPE when any visitor popped in... When Sgt and I were there talking and suddenly Jeremy interrupted we were caught off guard...

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593

People making videos will add anything they want... who knows what their objective is.

When I saw posts at Facebook under John Lear... I noticed that they did not sound like John Lear... and people were tossing questions and getting no reply  So I called John and he said Jeremy was posting AS JOHN... supposedly to give updates about the movie...

But it was more about self promotion for Jeremy  and he even gave himself top billing...

When Sgt and I pointed that out after John had asked us to help... Jeremy blocked us.  I have seen no activity on Johns FB page since we informed Marilee about the situation and she had her nephew cut off Jeremy's access

I highly doubt Jeremy will release that film... claims he needs money up front and on C2C he mentioned he might do it as a series of shorts  he really didn't know.

Well that sounds pretty sketchy, thanks for the update. No wonder Sarge lost his marbles when he saw Jeremy's name mentioned.  ;D

I looked over his web page earlier this year, and he makes it clear he doesn't have time for strawberry ice creamers (guys in shadow with voice garblers) so I didn't pursue any contact.

All of that aside, it will be interesting to see what people manage to dig up to either corroborate or discredit his statements.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 06:35:27 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
It is a little difficult to make comments on the last few posts from "A51Watcher"  and "Shot in the dark".

I respect them both highly and have valued their research and comments as being maybe the most indepth researchers that I know with regards to the Bob Lazar story.

I believe that I have had a lot of belief in the story since it first took my interest... but after being a member on PRC for a few years now.. I have come across a lot of facts that I had not known about.. and both have educated me.

If what A51 witnessed is as he has described and shown us with his videos.. it seems it offers the proof that any researcher has been looking for.

Turns out what I have shown  you so far with my videos is nothing compared to what I will be releasing later this year.

Surely you recall the impressive forensic image analysis performed on Bob's footage so far, there is a 2nd installment coming, as well as the same techniques applied to my footage. The results are equally impressive. 

BUT... when one looks into the more indepth things.. there has been a lot of questions to ask and try to obtain answers...and for those of us who have not witnessed a Saucer at Area 51or elsewhere.. I can understand that there views on things vary and with certain facts seeming not to make sense... that  trying to research the facts can make ones view change and vary.

Then as one finds out more and more what may be possible or that could be going on.. its easily possible to consider other possibilities behind what could occur if say it was somehow some hoax or set up.

Be sure to include in your calculations how advanced craft would be operating in the dead of night with no one around until I showed up. Just operating the most amazing show on earth for the heck of it until someone shows up for a peek? Doesn't compute.

With the recent Interview with Bob... I was curious to see if either A51 or Dan had any updated views on it and was hoping that they would comment if they had any new things that they had questioned.

Like I said when I got back from the conference, very little if anything new was revealed by Bob. Sadly when he was about to describe 'the amazing technology' that connected the gravity amplifiers to the craft and aimed them, George cut him off with a question about something else.

Most everything else I had seen, heard or read about before.

I am not wanting them to fall out or to try and put down one or other.. and I understand some of the past background and opinions that they may have had and that they have some strong opinions that could lead to misunderstandings.

Could be. Long as we stick to facts things will be smooth.

There is a key connection to Roswell here.

Now recall these things landed in front of me after the intruder alert alarm.

I was dam near as close as The Day The Earth Stood Still.

Also the one that flew low overhead.

So I know for a fact these were large saucers. The connection to Roswell is these are the same craft performing the same impossible speeds and maneuvers reported in 1947.

If you read the now declassified Project Grudge report we see -official confirmation- that neither The Axis or The Allies knew what the UFO's seen during the war were, but incorrectly assumed that they were new technology from the other side.

That is why the military in 1947 suspected the saucers were Russian, not German.

Even so, operating such craft back then was not possible "by any earthly civilization known". (Scientific opinion in Grudge)

Even remote control craft would fail these maneuvers at such speeds we still cannot attain. 

So if we couldn't create such technology in 1947, what makes you think we can create it now?

No sign of any such technology from anybody anywhere through out the years.

'Using' Bob as a 'plant' to expose the most incredible technology in the world does not compute.

If this tech were not real and just rumor to impress the Russians, then sure I could buy that.

Problem is - I know for a fact this tech in not just rumor. It is and performs exactly as advertised.- Advanced Alien Technology.

All the way from 1947 until today.

These facts will become known and spread as further people allow their identities to become known in the future, who have already privately confirmed Bob's story.

And also as advanced imaging reveals more details from personal footage taken at A51.

No matter who wants to scream or shout, holler or pout, nothing will ever change the reality of what is out in the desert.

And who first spilled the beans.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 08:54:24 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Yes my mind / memory would be in a very poor state or mind controlled if I did not recall your excellent Image analysis videos..

That strengthened my belief by a large % in Bobs / your story. Until its proven otherwise I believe what you and Bob have described and shown.

I very much look forward to seeing your other videos  if you are good enough to share them !

Although I still suspect some are either still unsure as yet and maybe over time in their further research they MAY get to really appreciate what you have created and shown us...Generally I am not sure that you have been given as much credit as you should have...maybe some people have not as yet clicked or understood the realities or what you have obtained....sometimes people need more time and further repeated reminders to get them to understand things to a relevant  level of appreciation...

or some will  still question or appreciate / understand the consequences of it. no matter how good something maybe..

I am not well enough qualified to attempt to do so..but from what I have seen.. its the best footage I have as yet to come by and so far no one has convinced me not to believe you or Bobs story.

but I do welcome others who may make further suggestions if they seem feasible as other possibilities...

So far most of the past suggestions made by those raising concerns have either not been proven, or have had what I have seen as good possible answers given to them concerns.

The only main one that may stand out maybe the point that Pimander made about Humans having obtained some unique materials that seem to have had some unique properties that maybe could have been used if humans used it to create a UFO. but there would need to be a lot more evidence to support that theory..

On an opposing view if I was to question it further if I was a sceptic... (Which I am not) and this would be taking it to quite an extreme...

Hope you do not take offence and just see this as a further suggestion as to what a person may consider if they was not to have had your experiences.

It is always possible more or less most things can be questioned no matter how convincing they may seem.
I say this as we know just how good Computer & Film technology with photography / graphics are...That is 100% fact... They can more or less convince anyone who is not highly trained to possibly believe in a photo or /video/  movie.

In  movie or TV program... they can create so much that seems very real..be it actors playing Aliens as in Star Trek or Sci Fi Movies..or what seem like UFO Saucers.

But to I would THINK one would need very good expensive equipment to attempt to show some of the things that your video showed. especially when you showed the Plasma & Static electric enhanced images.  They look very real to me . with what I would suspect with very good equipment..but not with the very best that the likes of Multi national very rich Companies could obtain.

The other thing that I also could question... and this is of only from more recent things that I have found out about on PRC... is just wondering how far and how good can Holographic technology really be...

The reason I refer to this, is I recall the 1st time that I saw what seemed like a fast moving light in the sky that I later found out was a projected laser...
it looked so real and unusual at the time..and was moving all over the sky at varying speeds..

This was just a light source..but I think they can project image light sources via lasers..and the image can appear and disappear and move at vast speeds all over the sky..

but that was found to be being projected from ground level or  a high building...

Could it be just a slight possibility that the powers that be could say project images maybe even from Space Satelittes to create a UFO image that could be seen to make a display similar to what you witnessed.

I would however understand or maybe conclude that why would they do that along the 375 Highway at Area 51....in the way that you experienced it..

That may not make much sense..as I am sure they could have done that anywhere or in an even more remote area. or say over Papoose Lake or other terrain completely out of view.

I very much doubt this would have been the case in the observations that you experienced..

but I would wonder if they could have technology to create something similar ?

This would be maybe the only other alternative to UFO sightings that you have described in your own experience or research ...and I am only questioning it as its something relatively new in my own thought process and research so far.

If they could project images to appear to be flying..they could make them appear and disappear in a flash..or appear to move at any speed we can comprehend..and do almost any turn possible.

One thing that I thought about the other day when watching a TV program about Insects...and their abilities..in particular flying insects..and their design and mechanics.

We mention UFOs doing 90 degree turns..at high speeds.

Those speeds admittedly quicker than any insect can fly..

But the program did mention that certain insects can do 180 degree turns in mid flight..at what seem high speeds to humans. That I found very interesting.

The flight dynamics of insects are a fascinating subject.. and I wonder if ET craft can or will someday achieve that  ?

Surely you recall the impressive forensic image analysis performed on Bob's footage so far, there is a 2nd installment coming, as well as the same techniques applied to my footage. The results are equally impressive. 

« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 10:19:05 pm by astr0144 »

ShotInTheDark

I will keep this to Dr. Krangle and keep it peaceful. Does anyone have this mans background like is there a LinkedIn or anything that verifies his credentials? It certainly is interesting and Lazar was at Los Alamos Im sure of that my question would be why did Lazar leave a place like Los Alamos so quickly ? I heard Corbell say it had something to do with women troubles and yes women will get the best of any of us I know from experience lol..

Are51Watcher The Sheep in Wolfs Clothing thing come on man I haven't even posted in a long time this whole UFO thing got old for me and I gave up for a while that doesn't mean I don't want Bobs story to be 100% real I think its fascinating and I will never forget in 1989 seeing him on TV talking about Are-51 I was young the story really caught me reeled me in for sure. Where are your videos at they used to be on YouTube I do remember looking at them and saying wow that's pretty amazing put our differences behind.. And yes I have changed my mind a few times over the years but that's me and if the story is true than its the most incredible story in history of man for sure.

As far as the likes of Alienscietist guys like him his whole forum disappeared and at the time I was thrown off could had cared less about that forum when I came here. I have learned a lot from my years of bashing years back if I pissed anyone off back in the OMF days my apologies lets move on and look at the evidence.

I put an amazing account on your page here about Mike Dinans Pilot account over Groom in 1988 check it out sometime Astro144 did its a very cool video and testimony to say the least. These last few years have been hell for me loosing my mother and brother and I just didn't care to look at any of this. So like I said lets move on Im not here to argue we share a common passion and yes you were there with camera inh hand back in the day which had to impact your passion beyond belief which I admire.

ShotInTheDark

I had a very long FaceBook conversation about Lazar with Corbell one night back in April he had responded to a post I had made on John Lears FB page. I said lets go private so we did being it was private I wont disclose what all was said. We talked all night till about 7am.

I will say this he doesn't know the Lazar story well at all ... Which surprised me after all hes the one with Lear and promoting all kinds of videos and Lear and himself..

Im saying that Corbell didn't know the Lazar story back months ago maybe he has become better versed in the story by now I don't know.

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll

Let's not forget Mr. Knapp in all this too. He was pushing Corbell heavily, calling him 'The UFO Road Warrior' and defending him at every turn. I've saved all our convos with Knapp and Corbell from Facebook. The two are tied together. I had Knapp come on John's page to defend his good buddy when I called out Corbell on the release of Immaculate Deception. Hence not a peep outta either one. I thought of Knapp only in terms of the Lazar story, someone reporting on an extraordinary story, but after this experience with Corbell, everything he says is suspect. Including the Lazar story.
IMO

Rock
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
The other thing that I also could question... and this is of only from more recent things that I have found out about on PRC... is just wondering how far and how good can Holographic technology really be...

The reason I refer to this, is I recall the 1st time that I saw what seemed like a fast moving light in the sky that I later found out was a projected laser...
it looked so real and unusual at the time..and was moving all over the sky at varying speeds..
A projected light can move at speeds impossible for an object, but it will be limited to where it is being projected, as a projection is not the same thing as a hologram and it will only appear like a real object (or whatever) when seen from a specific point of view, while a hologram does reproduce the 3D scene that was captured.

Also, light has a problem, mist and dust will affect it, so light projections are limited to specific meteorological conditions.

ShotInTheDark

Let's not forget Mr. Knapp in all this too. He was pushing Corbell heavily, calling him 'The UFO Road Warrior' and defending him at every turn. I've saved all our convos with Knapp and Corbell from Facebook. The two are tied together. I had Knapp come on John's page to defend his good buddy when I called out Corbell on the release of Immaculate Deception. Hence not a peep outta either one. I thought of Knapp only in terms of the Lazar story, someone reporting on an extraordinary story, but after this experience with Corbell, everything he says is suspect. Including the Lazar story.
IMO

Rock
Knapp was down right insensitive and pretty rude I don't know why.. Much different guy online then on C2C. He and Corbell knew I was calling I sat on the phone for hours they let me speak with a few minutes...

I think there's an agenda/motive about all the film Corbell has of Lear. Certainly John should get a major cur of the film he is the primary person in the video but nothing has been signed from what I'm told I could be wrong. I think we should protect John Lear as best we can for sure. This film has taken way too long poor Johns health is not the best which sucks I hope John gets better.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Thanks for your comments on this ArMaP.

What you say about projected light sources seems to eliminate any type of lasar being used..

But I am unsure if this also applies with Holograms.

I am not sure if this may be possible..but

If say they were to create Holograms from Satellites in space down to Earth...if it was cloudy or misty would this also effect its clarity of projection or even fade it out altogether ?

A projected light can move at speeds impossible for an object, but it will be limited to where it is being projected, as a projection is not the same thing as a hologram and it will only appear like a real object (or whatever) when seen from a specific point of view, while a hologram does reproduce the 3D scene that was captured.

Also, light has a problem, mist and dust will affect it, so light projections are limited to specific meteorological conditions.

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
Turns out what I have shown  you so far with my videos is nothing compared to what I will be releasing later this year.

Be sure to include in your calculations how advanced craft would be operating in the dead of night with no one around until I showed up. Just operating the most amazing show on earth for the heck of it until someone shows up for a peek? Doesn't compute.

Like I said when I got back from the conference, very little if anything new was revealed by Bob. Sadly when he was about to describe 'the amazing technology' that connected the gravity amplifiers to the craft and aimed them, George cut him off with a question about something else.

Most everything else I had seen, heard or read about before.

Could be. Long as we stick to facts things will be smooth.

There is a key connection to Roswell here.

Now recall these things landed in front of me after the intruder alert alarm.

I was dam near as close as The Day The Earth Stood Still.

Also the one that flew low overhead.

So I know for a fact these were large saucers. The connection to Roswell is these are the same craft performing the same impossible speeds and maneuvers reported in 1947.

If you read the now declassified Project Grudge report we see -official confirmation- that neither The Axis or The Allies knew what the UFO's seen during the war were, but incorrectly assumed that they were new technology from the other side.

That is why the military in 1947 suspected the saucers were Russian, not German.

Even so, operating such craft back then was not possible "by any earthly civilization known". (Scientific opinion in Grudge)

Even remote control craft would fail these maneuvers at such speeds we still cannot attain. 

So if we couldn't create such technology in 1947, what makes you think we can create it now?

No sign of any such technology from anybody anywhere through out the years.

'Using' Bob as a 'plant' to expose the most incredible technology in the world does not compute.

If this tech were not real and just rumor to impress the Russians, then sure I could buy that.

Problem is - I know for a fact this tech in not just rumor. It is and performs exactly as advertised.- Advanced Alien Technology.

All the way from 1947 until today.

These facts will become known and spread as further people allow their identities to become known in the future, who have already privately confirmed Bob's story.

And also as advanced imaging reveals more details from personal footage taken at A51.

No matter who wants to scream or shout, holler or pout, nothing will ever change the reality of what is out in the desert.

And who first spilled the beans.

I find numerous issues with this post. I hesitate to expand in depth, I don't want to fall out with anyone again, and I also cannot quote appropriately on the device I'm using... will edit this post shortly.
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
but it will be limited to where it is being projected, as a projection is not the same thing as a hologram and it will only appear like a real object (or whatever) when seen from a specific point of view,

There is THIS  on public TV  :D

[youtube]thOxW19vsTg[/youtube]

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56