collapse

Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS - Physicist claims Bob Lazar DID work at Los Alamos As A PHYSICIST  (Read 60027 times)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
I have read this thread now in a bit more detail..
Initially I missed the refs to J. Corbell and Dr Krangle that were mentioned in A51 Watchers very 1st post as I thought it had just made a general comment and had only very briefly browsed it even though I later commented on it with Ref to Stanton Friedman saying Bob had worked at Los Alamos many years ago prior.

Prior to this thread I new NOTHING about J. Corbell or his Film or it being about John Lear...or that he may be doing a Film about Bob Lazar...

Now that I can see that the recent UFO Conference with the Bob Lazar & George Knapp...I can Now perhaps see other possibilities behind all that seems to have come about.

I was a bit puzzled as to Sgt R&Rs comments..
I had thought that he had been more of a believer in the Bob Lazar Story as he seemed to be quite closely a believer in John..and I thought that knowing John Lear that he would have believed both John and Bob Lazars connected association with the story and not question it too much.

BUT Now... I can see why he may do so..

Maybe he thinks it is to do with another stage in the whole Lazar story.. and now the coming involvement with Movies about the story or those connected to it.

Again if say this was part of a Hoax...I could see That may be a possibility.

I am not sure how long the Movie has been planned for..there does not seem too much info about it on a quick search.

but this was a thread on a google search that may indicate it as far back as 2013.

IMMACULATE DECEPTION - John Lear
www.therealjohnlear.com/.../12/5_IMMACULATE_DECEPTION.html
Thursday, December 5, 2013. IMMACULATE DECEPTION. To learn more about the film on John, go check out www.ImmaculateDeception.com · ABOUT.

This suggests its a Documentry dues for realease in 2015...

Does anyone Know when it will be shown ?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4083652/

This is his website link ..

http://www.immaculatedeception.com/ImmaculateDeception.com/DECEPTION.html

One of his prior films on youtube.

Truth About Aliens with Immaculate Deception Filmmaker Jeremy Corbell

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4083652/

On the positive side of this in terms of support to the Bob Lazar story and John Lear.

It is probably about time that someone produced such films or documentaries about John and Bob..
whether its to do with anyone making money from it or not..

I cannot understand why its taken so long for anyone to do so in the past.  I thought Filmmakers would have been trying to do this many years ago.

Does anyone know why its come about now and why with Jeremy Corbell ?

Is it because both John and Bob did not want to allow this in the past ?

I also had not realised the connection to an earlier post made by Zorgon with ref to Shot in the Dark in this prior Lazar thread.

For some reason I had not been paying full attention to that particular post... maybe because looking now I struggled to read the red print...for some reason it did not stand out too well...

The Lazar Report by Michael Schratt May 4, 2015

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=8412.msg115794#msg115794

On a quick search it seems the only other ref to J Corbells film was posted by Sky Otter in Mar 2014.

John Lear on coast2coast this saturday night.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=6336.msg88404#msg88404
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 12:44:35 pm by astr0144 »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
'Using' Bob as a 'plant' to expose the most incredible technology in the world does not compute.

Well actually it DOES compute if you look at Bob's story..

Does he not say that one of the questions he was asked in his interview was whether or not he knew John Lear?

Since we know John Lear has close CIA connections... and that Bob and John were good friends... it very well could be possible that Bob was chosen to see the project because they knew the first person he would call is John Lear  (which he did :P and then took him out to watch the tests :P)

Also everyone knows if you go out there the Camo Dudes are likely to shoot you :P  So Bob John et all got to go home and live to tell the story and have a video...  Hmmmmm

But to accept that Bob was a deliberate leak... you have to accept that Bob WAS at Area 51  and that he was shown enough about the craft so that his story would have merit... (which it has all these years) with just enough mystery added to make his story seem false.. (which it has)

Considering Bob was only there such a short time to me it does compute that he was specifically hired to be the patsy.

And who first spilled the beans.

Precisely  and that supports the planed release... the first person he called was John  and then George Knapp  and the breaking of that story made George's career.  So who's idea was it to call George?

I made this post in another thread... I will add it here. I have made similar posts in other threads and more detailed... but in my opinion ANY study of Flying saucers needs to consider this  (and yours and Bob's videos support this 100% )

One thing to consider...

IF a UFO is an Alien or Manmade space craft with some sort of intensive gravity field (not Anti Gravity :P That could never power a spacecraft)

Then it would be expected to have strange effects in the local space time.

People have reported time loss and memory issues surrounding contact with these craft

It is known by our scientists that a powerful gravity field can distort time and space... in fact for a craft to achieve FTL or WARP drive this would have to be the case

So lost time and memory loss during an event to me indicate that the story is most likely worthy of my attention

Incidentally this same gravity field would also explain why no one can get a clear photo of an operating UFO..

The field or warp bubble would distort light around the craft.. and energy leakage would account for the glowing at night

This same force field bubble would also eliminate inertia inside the bubble, allowing for high speed turns and accelerations

« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 12:31:19 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Now a thought about Stanton Friedman

On his own website in his own biography Stanton says he never got a doctorate in Nuclear Physics and he only worked in the filed a few short years on projects that were all closed (or he was fired? )  In any case not an illustrius career. He gave it up to SELL UFO's yet has admitted he NEVER saw one...

His claim to 'fame' is the Bob Lazar story. No matter where he goes people who respect him 'because he is a nuclear scientist' ALWAYS ask "What about Bob?"

Stanton would be a failed nobody if he didn't ride Bob's coat tails.

Whether or not you believe Bob's entire story... why would Stanton know ANYTHING? Just because he is a 'nuclear scientist' (failed career)?  Seem there is more money on the UFO circuit than there is in Nuclear Physics :P

Even today, on Stanton front page you see the BASH BOB thread

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
But I am unsure if this also applies with Holograms.

I am not sure if this may be possible..but

If say they were to create Holograms from Satellites in space down to Earth...if it was cloudy or misty would this also effect its clarity of projection or even fade it out altogether ?
Holograms are different, as they need an external light source to be shining on it for it to work. Ideally, that light would exactly the same as the one used to create the hologram (a laser of a specific wavelength), but acceptable quality can be achieved with a normal light shining on the hologram from the same relative position as when the hologram was made.

I don't think projecting a hologram is possible, as a hologram needs a specific medium to work, but projecting a light on a surface with a hologram could, in theory, be done from space, and they could use the same laser used to create the hologram, achieving the best quality possible. The downside would be that the hologram "plate" would have to be placed somewhere, as that's a physical object.

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
Well actually it DOES compute if you look at Bob's story..

Does he not say that one of the questions he was asked in his interview was whether or not he knew John Lear?

Since we know John Lear has close CIA connections... and that Bob and John were good friends... it very well could be possible that Bob was chosen to see the project because they knew the first person he would call is John Lear  (which he did :P and then took him out to watch the tests :P)

Also everyone knows if you go out there the Camo Dudes are likely to shoot you :P  So Bob John et all got to go home and live to tell the story and have a video...  Hmmmmm

But to accept that Bob was a deliberate leak... you have to accept that Bob WAS at Area 51  and that he was shown enough about the craft so that his story would have merit... (which it has all these years) with just enough mystery added to make his story seem false.. (which it has)

Considering Bob was only there such a short time to me it does compute that he was specifically hired to be the patsy.

Precisely  and that supports the planed release... the first person he called was John  and then George Knapp  and the breaking of that story made George's career.  So who's idea was it to call George?

I made this post in another thread... I will add it here. I have made similar posts in other threads and more detailed... but in my opinion ANY study of Flying saucers needs to consider this  (and yours and Bob's videos support this 100% )

One thing to consider...

IF a UFO is an Alien or Manmade space craft with some sort of intensive gravity field (not Anti Gravity :P That could never power a spacecraft)

Then it would be expected to have strange effects in the local space time.

People have reported time loss and memory issues surrounding contact with these craft

It is known by our scientists that a powerful gravity field can distort time and space... in fact for a craft to achieve FTL or WARP drive this would have to be the case

So lost time and memory loss during an event to me indicate that the story is most likely worthy of my attention

Incidentally this same gravity field would also explain why no one can get a clear photo of an operating UFO..

The field or warp bubble would distort light around the craft.. and energy leakage would account for the glowing at night

This same force field bubble would also eliminate inertia inside the bubble, allowing for high speed turns and accelerations

This is one of the issues I was going to raise.  I'm of the belief that Bob  did have a brief work history at said locations but that he was CHOSEN to be the 'leak'. I doubt it was his own free will, whether he's aware of that or not. I found A51s Snowden analogy to be accurate, but for different reasons to A51.

Astro, the last thing wee need is more documentaries based on this crap, if there's any thing worthwhile to share, written word is just as good and far less expensive.

I still disagree with A51 ' s statements that we couldn't build our own 'UFO'S'. I don't believe them to be piloted tho. Some are, but not the ones that break the conventional laws of physics.

There is also a huge jump between lazar and Roswell, one that has not been satisfactorily demonstrated as far as I'm concerned.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 12:54:22 pm by Sinny »
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
There is THIS  on public TV  :D

[youtube]thOxW19vsTg[/youtube]

That looks like a normal image inserted on another image, something very common on TV. As I was not on the studio at the time I cannot say if the image was visible to the people there (as a real hologram would) or if it existed only on the TV image, like the weather maps during the weather reports.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
With ref to Stanton Friedman saying that he never obtained a doctorate in Nuclear Physics..

can you point to the link for it as there seems various articles on his site.

I cannot see it mentioned in his bio page..

http://www.stantonfriedman.com/index.php?ptp=stans_bio

Nuclear Physicist-Lecturer Stanton T. Friedman received his BSc. and MSc. Degrees in physics from the University of Chicago in 1955 and 1956. He was employed for 14 years as a nuclear physicist by such companies as GE, GM, Westinghouse, TRW Systems, Aerojet General Nucleonics, and McDonnell Douglas working in such highly advanced, classified, eventually cancelled programs as nuclear aircraft, fission and fusion rockets, and various compact nuclear powerplants for space and terrestrial applications.

Is a Doctorate a PHD ?

I am not sure if that was a requirement to be a Nuclear Physicist or if  just a degree classes him as one.

I am not sure how accurate Wikipedia is...but this is what it said about his qualifications and career background while working 14 years as a nuclear physicist.

Stanton Friedman studied physics at the University of Chicago.[citation needed]

He graduated from Linden High School and the University of Chicago, earning a Bachelor of Science in 1955 and a Master of Science degree in nuclear physics in 1956.[1]

Career in nuclear physics[edit]
Friedman was employed for 14 years as a nuclear physicist for such companies as General Electric (1956–1959), Aerojet General Nucleonics (1959–1963), General Motors (1963–1966), Westinghouse (1966–1968), TRW Systems (1969–1970), and McDonnell Douglas, where he worked on advanced, classified programs on nuclear aircraft, fission and fusion rockets, and compact nuclear power plants for space applications.[2] Since the 1980s, he has done related consultant work in the radon-detection industry. Friedman's professional affiliations have included the American Nuclear Society, the American Physical Society, the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, and AFTRA.[citation needed]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanton_T._Friedman

If he did work 14 yrs in the industry... I am not sure why you suggest he had a failed career...

Was he continually being sacked as he was not upto the required standards ? or was he sacked later on in his career and decided to change to a UFO career ?

Maybe at the time it seemed a good alternative...
and maybe has been a better choice long term..

Back in the 70/80s many jobs in certain industries were either being lost or becoming more of a pain to be in..as employers wanted a lot more from their remaining employees with less staff after reduncies..

Now a thought about Stanton Friedman

On his own website in his own biography Stanton says he never got a doctorate in Nuclear Physics and he only worked in the filed a few short years on projects that were all closed (or he was fired? )  In any case not an illustrius career. He gave it up to SELL UFO's yet has admitted he NEVER saw one...
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 02:46:26 pm by astr0144 »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Sinny,

I think it depends..

If he did a good job.. then I think it will be worthwhile.

I was initially thinking that he may be doing a actual film type Movie..not just a documentary type program.

Which I personally would welcome if done well..or even a good standard documentary about it...
Both on John and Bob / their connection to the lazar story. He could do a series of connected ones ,,,maybe initially educating us about John and Bob and then the connection to the whole Lazar Story..

as long as it shows varying alternatives to it. unless of course he has obtained the real truth somehow..(but doubtful ... going of what "Shot in the darks" indicated discussion comments that he made.. suggesting that he did not seem very knowledgeable about the finer details of the Lazar story at that particular  time. ) will he be similar about Johns story ?

I would also very much like to see a VERY GOOD hollywood type  movie done about Bob Lazar...& John along the whole story showing both or several sides to the possibilities behind it..

Astro, the last thing wee need is more documentaries based on this crap, if there's any thing worthwhile to share, written word is just as good and far less expensive.

I think A51 was suggesting that the Manmade UFOs from his research was suggesting even those that may have been Nazi type Saucers only had similar capabilities to the likes of the Avro...and could not operate at the speeds and turns that he suggested as that the ones he believed to be ET craft as far back as in the 1940's.

I am not sure How it maybe determined that the 1940s  Roswell type craft may vary to the ones that Bob Lazar referred to ! I think he seems to indicate that they were either the same or similar in design. but as we know there may have been various ones of differing design ..if what Bob suggested were at S4 and was proven as truth.

Maybe the Lazar Sports model craft operatiing design may vary from other 1940s craft (if they really have or do exist.)

Can I ask why you think that there may have been non piloted craft that may have operated with non conventional laws of Physics ?

Would this be like a high tech war weapon / Drone ?

I still disagree with A51 ' s statements that we couldn't build our own 'UFO'S'. I don't believe them to be piloted tho. Some are, but not the ones that break the conventional laws of physics.

There is also a huge jump between lazar and Roswell, one that has not been satisfactorily demonstrated as far as I'm concerned.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 03:18:24 pm by astr0144 »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
I am not sure how accurate Wikipedia is...but this is what it said about his qualifications and carear background while working 14 years as a nuclear physicist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanton_T._Friedman
You can look at the "References" section of that page and see that the reference for his studies points to:
Story, Ronald, editor, The Encyclopedia of UFOs; Garden City: Doubleday & Company, Inc, 1980, ISBN 0-385-13677-3

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Reading what you have said and after listening to that video showing a Hologaphic Presenter..based on what seems required to produce one..

Unless they have more advanced technology I think its seems unlikely that they could project a Hologram to show a moving object such as a UFO if I understand correctly.

Having Said that.. If I recall correctly..

At one time I think John Lear made a suggestion that the two Airplanes involved in the 9/11 World Trade Centre twin towers incident were holograms...

But he may later have made other alternative suggestions as to how the twin towers clapsed.

IF they were Holgrapthic projections as flying aircraft.. then I think it would also be possible to create a similar scenerio with what look like Flying Saucers.

I don't think projecting a hologram is possible, as a hologram needs a specific medium to work, but projecting a light on a surface with a hologram could, in theory, be done from space, and they could use the same laser used to create the hologram, achieving the best quality possible. The downside would be that the hologram "plate" would have to be placed somewhere, as that's a physical object.

If I think it needs further investigation I may check that out further... thank you !

You can look at the "References" section of that page and see that the reference for his studies points to:
Story, Ronald, editor, The Encyclopedia of UFOs; Garden City: Doubleday & Company, Inc, 1980, ISBN 0-385-13677-3
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 03:33:06 pm by astr0144 »

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
Yes weapons based platforms as described by Dr Peter Beter.
Even discarnate entities have gave us in depth descriptions of these craft.

Therefore I want to know why A51 keeps dismissing these other accounts from his version of events.

And the facts are, no one knows anything about the 'Roswell' type craft, not in the depths of the Lazar sports model anyway. The two cases are leaps and bounds from each other.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 03:33:00 pm by Sinny »

space otter

Therefore I want to know why A51 keeps dismissing these other accounts from his version of events.

Sinny
perhaps it is because  it is HIS version of events..of what he saw and documented and has added up for him

don't you feel the same about YOUR events?..they are what you have witnessed and documented to the best of your ability
can others question and poke at your story even though they weren't there and have other things they feel are correct?

perhaps it's all in the wording/language on both sides....

just my opinion as I watch you two go round and round
going back to observation mode again..sorry to butt in
hugs

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
I'd prefer to continue this discussion when Watchers online so he can reply in real time, but..

From my end all I see is closed statements on his behalf such as 'humans can't build craft capable of those maneuvers'

'The only explanation is aliens'

'Forget individual cases look at alllllllllll these cases'

Yes I'm sure we keep exchanging the same comments in a round about manner, but the same topics keep resurfacing so it looks like we're both doomed to repeat ourselves lol.

I know A51 is not the only person presenting the same case as himself, and I don't intend this to be personal.I'm not out for a fight BTW. 

And Sky, if there's one thing I know, it's that my opinions on UFO'S are ever changing as new information presents it's self.

Remember when I thought everything was aliens??

It's easier to fool somebody than to convince them they've been fooled.

Still looking forward to Carrions book, I have faith in the notion that he'll lay much of this Roswell case to rest to boot.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 04:39:08 pm by Sinny »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
I know that you have referred to Dr Beter for some time...I have not as yet looked into him in relevant detail to make any judgement. I will try to do so.

you have probably posted links and refs to his work or your views based on his suggestions...apologies if I did not get around to looking at it. :-[

so far on a quick initial search.. he seems to have a lot of Audio material...so I am not sure if there is related text content..

do you have a particular ref to his UFO / ET stuff that you recommend. is it on his website ?

www.peterdavidbeter.com

This is an above top secret thread on him.

Ever Heard of Dr. Peter Beter? No? Well Here Is Why!! Please Read W/Open Mind.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread717298/pg1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Beter

Does he refer to Discarnate Entities or have you found other refs to them ? or is it you own view..

I could not recall if you believed in such things  after you had done further research as time has gone on.

I thought if you don't believe in ETs on Earth..that you would not consider believing in other entities.

I could see possibilities in a theory to suggest that some of  the Saucer sightings could be that they are developed as weapons if Man has somehow created them to perform in the way we believe them to be ET craft. Its another possible theory to consider.

I am Not sure what the specific details maybe on the Roswell or 1940s Saucers (if details are available somewhere) in comparison to the Lazar Sports Model.

I can presently only recall the basic Saucer images that are suggested in the various refs to them that were made either in drawing or created images.

I don't think any actual  photographic evidence was ever given for the Roswell craft in terms of an actual Saucer.  there was some images and photos of the suggested debris...but not as what may have been the full expected basic shape of the larger parts of the general saucer shaped parts... and there fore few details of its design and operation.

Yes weapons based platforms as described by Dr Peter Beter.
Even discarnate entities have gave us in depth descriptions of these craft.

And the facts are, no one knows anything about the 'Roswell' type craft, not in the depths of the Lazar sports model anyway. The two cases are leaps and bounds from each other.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 05:10:34 pm by astr0144 »

space otter

sinny
I know you aren't out for a fight
you are looking for answers
but you guys dont' seem to be getting anywhere

I guess I just should have said maybe by re-wording you can make some progress

cause so far every time I read it's same question - same answer

or maybe it's just apples and oranges.. ::) ;)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 04:37:23 pm by space otter »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]