collapse

Author Topic: 2012 Olympic Stadium Stargate Coaster  (Read 7322 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
2012 Olympic Stadium Stargate Coaster
« on: August 02, 2012, 02:56:15 am »
2012 Olympic Stadium Stargate Coaster

Just a really ODD piece of News I got in the mail. The Olympic Stadium designed like a Stargate  :o

Authentic Labels will look like this (see slideshow):

Watch the Slideshow to learn the meaning of your new Coaster.

The 2012 Olympics and Stargate London Symbology

Anish Kapoor’s Arcelormittal Orbit Wormhole / Serpent Rope

The Gateshead Millennium (RAINBOW) Bridge

Meet Wenlock & Mandeville (2012 Mascots)
The One Eyed RAINBOW Riding Aliens

The mascots (RAINBOW riding cyclops) are depicted emerging from a cosmic RAINBOW and illuminating the Olympic (Stargate) Park as well as it’s occupants. Wenlock and Mandeville have also been promoted through several short movie clips. Out Of The RAINBOW, Adventures On A RAINBOW, RAINBOW Rescue, & RAINBOW To The Games!

Investigative Mythologist William Henry points out in his latest book The Secret of Sion, “ It is safe to say that when you see a RAINBOW in sacred art it is usually viewed as a link between heaven and earth. Hence, it symbolizes ascension, and also the stargate.”

The 2012 Logo was designed by Wolff Olins. When unscrambled it appears to spell out ZION (SION). Iran has threatened to boycott the 2012 Olympics due to this logo.

The stadium is located at Marshgate Lane. The stadium kind of resembles a large U.F.O. (mother ship) topped with pyramids, inclusive of capstones! The capstones are the lights that illuminate the stadium and its occupants. The outside if the stadium is wrapped with a fabric that can be illuminated the colors of the RAINBOW. It is a giant RAINBOW ring!

The 2012 Olympics and Stargate London Symbology

Its already all over the web

2012 Olympic Stargate
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 02:57:49 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: 2012 Olympic Stadium Stargate Coaster
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 03:10:44 am »
The (Wormhole) Column

The Column will consist of a corkscrewing column of mist ascending towards the heavens. It was created by artist Anthony Mcall. On a calm day the spiraling cloud will be an estimated 65 ft. wide and reach miles into the sky. It will look very similar to a wormhole or vortex and can be witnessed up to 60 miles away!!

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2012, 05:46:19 am »
The column will actually be in Liverpool not London.  They are considering scaling it down due to fears about Aircraft safety.  It isn't up yet though.

Launch of Wirral's Olympic column delayed

10:56am Monday 25th June 2012 in News By Craig Manning
Artist's impression of the Wirral Column Artist's impression of the Wirral Column

THE launch of a Wirral art installation celebrating the London Olympics will now not take place until after the games have ended.

The Wirral Column was to be the first in a series of 12 commissioned art works, known as the "Cultural Olympiad", celebrating the games in the regions of Britain.

Rising to a height of three miles from Birkenhead's Wirral Waters site in East Float, Birkenhead, artist Anthony McCall's three-mile spiralling tube of steam and light – expected to be visible for up to 100km – was initially set to be launched on New Year's Eve as a focal point for the Northwest's Olympic involvement.

The structure which produces Column will now be towed to its East Float site in mid-August and visible testing will begin around August 25.
SOURCE: http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/9780192.Launch_of_Wirral_s_Olympic_column_delayed/

A THREE-MILE high £500,000 column of mist and light on Wirral marking the London 2012 Olympics could be scaled down or even scrapped amid fears for aircraft safety from Liverpool John Lennon Airport.

Anthony McCall’s three-mile artwork at Wirral  Waters – which will be visible  for up to 60 miles – would  appear directly in the flight  path of Liverpool airport.

The Civil Aviation  Authority (CAA) has ordered  tests to be carried out on the  installation over concerns it  could cause pilots to lose  visibility.

The regulator will not  consent to planning  permission being granted by  Wirral council until it is   assured there are no safety  concerns.
SOURCE: http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/local-news/2012/04/13/wirral-olympic-mist-and-light-column-may-be-scrapped-over-airplane-safety-fears-100252-30753614/

I'll be interested to see whether the Olympic Stadium planners and ceremony planners
have any secret society connections.  I suspect the answer will be yes. ;)

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2012, 09:30:10 am »
Yes is the right answer, Zorgon, secret societies probably pervade that place's every facet from the artwork to the symbolism to the conspiracy theories which spring forth every day!

And even the UFO blimp anomlay!LOL!

Damn theyre shoving it right in our faces...classic secret society tactics!

The Column now, hopefully it isnt seen as an agressive move to someone elsewhere on our part, wouldnt want to piss off the sky gods!;)

Cheers!
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2012, 10:08:28 am »
Just chucking another interesting point about the Rainbow Stadium out there, is how there is a big debate about Gay Marriage in some Western Countries this year.  I know its been an issue down here in Oz, heard the same in US. 

There was also something I read tonight how apparently the movie 2012 (how can anyone make a such a crappy movie with all the plots to choose from is beyond me) had the world ending on the same date as the closing ceremony as the British Olympics (Aug 12 2012).  Don't make much of it myself... But ya know interesting all the same.  :D

Now I am Thinking about it  :-X

A Stargate Stadium complete with Worm Hole, Iris and Glyphs... = Ori Gate  :o

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2012, 12:51:13 pm »
The column will actually be in Liverpool not London.  They are considering scaling it down due to fears about Aircraft safety.  It isn't up yet though.

LOL what they don't want to suck airplanes into some other dimension?  :o

Probably a good idea :D

They had to tone down the Luxor beam here because the Hilton had lasers beaming all over the valley and pilots complained about being blinded so Hilton was told to shut them down... they got all pissy and demanded Luxor turn theirs down, even though pilots said THAT one was a great landmark (bright enough to see from the Moon)

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
False Flag at Closing Ceremonies - 12 August 2012 ?
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2012, 10:21:40 am »

from our friend, clif high

Halfpasthuman - Joe 4 Redux

My bet is on August 12th as THE day that tptb and their toady minions have planned for the BIG FALSE FLAG SHOW in London for the Olympics.

Over at Red Ice Creations/Radio, the thinking man's noodler, Henrik, has brought out an Olympics Special. This two plus hours of radio montage features all the best cogitation on the whole Zion Olympics in London 2012 meme and its meaning. Included in the two hours are segments from Rik Clay, who was killed for his knowledge by the tptb in ritual fashion. Henrik and Red Ice also have more of Rik Clay interviews in their archive. These are now ever so timely.

If you get a chance to listen to the montage presented by Henrik, note that many people are postulating that THE EVENT will occur at the opening ceremonies, but, for reasons of a 'strange coincidence', it is my opinion that IT will occur on the last day, during the closing ceremonies on August 12, 2012.

Part of my reasoning has to do with the curious coincidence of the closing date and the first Hydrogen bomb test in Russia on August 12, 1953. The test was called Joe 4 by the power structure here in the USA. There are some very interesting connections between the players in that drama under Joe Stalin, and recent linguistics out of the CFR (council on foreign relations), and Tavistock** (et al...it has many 'branding agencies').

The nuclear arms race between the United States and the Soviet Union is seen as the greatest danger and challenge to international security.

The USA emerged from the Second World War as the first atomic power. As soon as November of 1952 in the Pacific the USA tested the first hydrogen bomb, evincing a strength more powerful than that of the traditional "fission bomb“.

The Soviet Union, an atomic power itself since 1949, succeeds on 12 August 1953 in lessening its great rival’s nuclear advantage by detonating its first hydrogen bomb at the Semipalatinsk test site in Kazakhstan.

The "H-bomb“, with its explosive power comparable to 400 kilotons of TNT, is 26 times more powerful than the American atomic bomb which reduced Hiroshima to ashes and debris on 6 August 1945.

The successful Soviet detonation is the prelude to a series of tests which will culminate in 1961 in the detonation of the largest hydrogen bomb of all time – the so-called Tsar-Bomb with an explosive power

Of course the conspiracy nutters could be completely correct causing us to all focus our attention on the Zionist gamers in London anxiously awaiting the false flag event...in which case, will they pop it off?

Or not?

Can the new world orderonians afford to NOT use this particular karios of time for their ritual?
In my analysis, i conclude that they have to do it. Even if tens of millions of us are watching, and waiting for it, knowing in advance that it is all lies and mis-direction, i think that this particular moment in time is too precious for them to lose the opportunity.

The particular energies and strains in the global control matrix are currently so great that tptb need all their tools just to have a hope of continuation, let alone 'success'. It is this desperate need that has been in our data for years that backs their [fear quotient] around this time in history.
It is this [fear] of [loss] that will drive tptb to [desperate measures], which i think will include doing a false flag even though we are all watching, waiting, and talking about it advance.

And even knowing that we will all be pointing fingers and raising one hell of a stink afterward, i think that tptb have their nuts in a temporal vise, and MUST do SOMETHING.

Now, that does not mean i am correct. They may feel the 20 million or so eyeballs on their hairy scrotums and NOT pop off their dastardly plot...but that alone will spell their ruination.
The lack of the ritual will instantly feedback into their efforts to keep their grip on the populace inducing all kinds of problems in many different directions.

In fact, nearly too many splinter problems will develop to adequately detail them here, but some of the main and very visible ones will include [military rebellions (by line officers as well as soldiers)], [mass desertions (from military, law enforcement, gov't)], [political disertions (from coerced international agreements)], [derivatives of all kinds imploding the financial system from the inside], [israeli govt implodes from inside due to 'murder' and 'theft' charges], [vatican implodes], and [vatican is looted *during upcoming food riots], and [exposure *ultimate* of secrets revealed], [US shadow govt offices looted (during upcoming food riots in eastern corridor = also includes first 'armed military rebellion' in the ranks since last century) and release of hidden space alien info], and it goes on.

It would seem from their words that tptb are very much aware of the swinging of the scales and the lack of balance. They are believers in their rituals of control and i think that this belief system will bring them to this point of internal agony just before August 12, 2012, but in the end, i think that they must use the temporal mix of that day.

Either way it will be very interesting to say the least.

The Zion OlympiXXX organizers have reputedly ordered 120 thousand condoms, and 200 thousand body bags. The condoms are for the athletes. i wonder who the body bags are for?

Copyright...all rights reserved, no copying without attribution. And as i point out, one would be courting folly claiming words as the above. In times such as these, thinking is its own punishment.

** Note that Tavistock owns/runs/dominates many fora (plural of forum) on the net. They use these for specific purposes. The one that they use for triggers, and signals is called GLP for godlikeproductions. The glp forum would be the one to monitor for hints as to Tavistock's participation in this upcoming show. BUT be aware it is a pattern described by its absence...meaning NO mention of Tavistock is allowed at the GLP, and so one has to read by inference as to what message Tavistock is promoting through their stooges at the site. Make sense? It is not what you see there, but what you do not that tells the tale.

Prove it to yourself. Register at GLP and simply start a post with the word Tavistock in it....you'll see soon enough.
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline stealthyaroura

• searcher of truth
  • The Roundtable
  • Gold 63
  • open minded student of truth.
Re: False Flag at Closing Ceremonies - 12 August 2012 ?
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2012, 02:37:57 pm »
** Note that Tavistock owns/runs/dominates many fora (plural of forum) on the net. They use these for specific purposes. The one that they use for triggers, and signals is called GLP for godlikeproductions. The glp forum would be the one to monitor for hints as to Tavistock's participation in this upcoming show. BUT be aware it is a pattern described by its absence...meaning NO mention of Tavistock is allowed at the GLP, and so one has to read by inference as to what message Tavistock is promoting through their stooges at the site. Make sense? It is not what you see there, but what you do not that tells the tale.

NO WAY ha ha i just put up a post at GLP with the words TAVISTOCK institute in an Olympic thread
and got banned even before the post got shown!LOL

Its true! i only just registered too. well i was just trying out the theory and it is sound!

Nikola Tesla humanitarian / Genius.
never forget this great man who gave so much
& asked for nothing but to let electricity be free for all.

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2012, 03:30:48 pm »
NO WAY ha ha i just put up a post at GLP with the words TAVISTOCK institute in an Olympic thread
and got banned even before the post got shown!LOL
It's on their banned word list.  ATS and abovetopsecret are too.  Not sure about PRC and pegasus research or livingmoon lol.

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2012, 03:33:13 pm »
And what you put us on their watch list for.  In fact, sod it.

TAVISTOCK
TAVISTOCK
TAVISTOCK

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIaORknS1Dk[/youtube]

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2012, 02:59:47 pm »
Opening Ceremonies - High Weirdness

Okay so... what's in a Symbol?

This portion of Paranoia brought to you by David Wilcock

THE GREAT PHOENIX

The phoenix is another classic Illuminati symbol -- indicating the spiritual transformation that occurs as one progresses through the Order.

We see a dancer fly in on a phoenix. We then see multiple dancers appearing as fiery elementals, heralding the arrival of a much larger phoenix.

OLYMPICS 2012: A Mithraic Illuminati Ritual?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 03:06:58 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2012, 03:04:53 pm »
THE "EYE IN THE TRIANGLE" BUILT INTO THE LIGHTS

The next obvious thing to notice is that the infamous "eye in the triangle" Illuminati symbol was built into the lights that ring the stadium.

It's not just the triangular shape -- it's the fact that the lights are only mounted in the tip of the triangle:

BUILDING AN ILLUMINATI PYRAMID OF 303 BLOCKS

Dancers, all clad in gray, systematically hauled in 303 different blocks -- each one symbolizing one event in the Olympic Games -- and built them into the classic Illuminati pyramid shape.

The number "303" does not appear to be accidental. It clearly conveys the number 33, with a zero in between. 33 is the top degree of Freemasonry.

Looming in the background of this pyramid was the "cauldron" of fire. Notice also the Masonic symbol -- the L-shaped square -- in front of the cauldron.

Also notice how many of the dancers lie on their backs -- in deathlike supplication to the great Illuminati pyramid as it was being formed.

Then, once it was completed, they all stand and join hands -- indicating a vast symbol of phoenix-like death and rebirth.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 03:20:44 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2012, 03:06:04 pm »
DEMONIC CREATURES DANCE IN OPENING CEREMONIES

This next picture indicates how certain dancers in the opening ceremonies were given a clearly demonic appearance.

Notice that there is a fusion of reptilian and human here -- including green skin, vertical fins on the head, and vertically-slit pupils with amber irises.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 03:10:14 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2012, 03:12:57 pm »
CHILD SACRIFICE TO DEMONIC GRIM REAPER IN OPENING CEREMONY

For many people, the most shocking display in the opening ceremonies was what appeared to be a staged child sacrifice -- to a demonic Grim Reaper-type entity that apparently was in the movie Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

We see a large crowd of sick and dying children in their beds, orbiting around a very strange mega-sculpture of a stone-gray baby.

Then, one girl is hoisted up in her bed, very high above the ground, while the sounds of her screaming are interconnected with cackling demonic voices.

You couldn't help but feel like this was meant to illustrate a child sacrifice to a massive, demonic entity:

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2012, 06:03:20 pm »
Zorgon, I cant begin to say what I think about this symbolic freakfest of a ceremony!

Even a wealthy friend, who was there told me it was the weirdest thing hes ever seen, and hes seen some weird sh!t!

He said that he had a chance to overhear Danny Boyle the producer say that the whole thing was a world shaping event...and that the rest of the Olympics would pale in comparison to his opening ceremony. Of course he didnt say that to the media!LOL!

This smacks of them throwing their agenda right in our face, like the bully in the schoolyard, and I think someone just stole my lunch money!

Excellent job on the images and thread, Z! Thanks, as it places it in a real perspective!
Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56