collapse

Author Topic: Free Energy  (Read 6962 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Free Energy
« on: July 17, 2012, 02:29:59 pm »
Going to add this to my Free Energy thread but just had to put it here for input :D

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
Re: Free Energy
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 03:38:14 pm »
Could this possibly be one of the people who are no longer with us in this forum?

Or, could this be someone in the act of making application to join this forum? With his obvious prototype research, he should make a fine candidate for the "Free Energy Forum"!!

zorgon, is this fellow possibly someone you have invited to come to this forum to "moderate"?

And lastly zorgon, is this a relative of yours, or at least someone who holds you in the highest esteem?? I ask that because.......if you magnify this pic even just a little, it is easy to see that the picture in the badge on his chest, shows a very close resemblance to what you would look like with no helmet or headdress - - dontcha think?? 

That wouldn't be your yellow scarf he is wearing would it??

Offline COSMO

• Gold 157
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 08:56:14 pm »
Ha!  Probably not free, but likely low cost!   ;D
And you may ask yourself
Well...How did I get here?

deuem

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 01:46:25 am »
What we need is a more expensive clean energy.

Anyone who introduces a cheap or free energy will be taken out by TPTB. They will allow a change as long as the money flows. As far as free goes, I do not think there is such a thing, as it is, the resources we use now are all free. Oil is in the ground, free. Wood is in the trees, free, Water and wind, free, sunlight, free. 

Converting any of that to usable energy the way we like it. MONEY, not free. Energy saving devices are OK, they seldom get stopped unless it rocks a big boat like cars or planes. Little things are ok. The problem is just Money, they have it, we don't. When all the oil and gas runs out, they will let the others surface as long as they cost more than the oil did. Currently GOD runs the world. Gold Oil and Drugs. The little people are just in the way. I am a little person, not a PTB.

Does any one really think that even if there was a new gadget designed that could sit on my desk and power my office for 10 cents a month, that they are just going to give these away for free? Even if that gadget cost 10 dollars to build, it will cost me 10,000$ to buy and be on license. Don't see that? Look at the cost of making and selling drugs. One, 3 cent pill turns into 10 dollars by magic.

I also think that if we could take away all of the money in the world, people would just stop working. Hey, I don't like to work now and I get paid. Why would I work for nothing. No gains? Why push yourself? It is a nice idea all things equal and free but how will that ever get started while we are in the middle of a giant game of monopoly and we are losing.

I never thought I would write this next statement in my life time but I can now go outside and buy a glass bottle of beer cheaper or same cost as a plastic bottle of water for the same amount. See how things go. Water is free, yet I have to pay for every drop I drink. Someday soon I will be flushing my toilet with beer and maybe push the dog over if I am thirsty. Oh No!! Gross....

Deuem

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2012, 02:35:03 am »
Someday soon I will be flushing my toilet with beer
and maybe push the dog over if I am thirsty.
Oh No!! Gross....

Deuem

tfw
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2012, 02:58:19 am »
Anyone who introduces a cheap or free energy will be taken out by TPTB. They will allow a change as long as the money flows. As far as free goes, I do not think there is such a thing, as it is, the resources we use now are all free. Oil is in the ground, free. Wood is in the trees, free, Water and wind, free, sunlight, free.

Well 'free' is relative.. you first have to build the device. Wood is free heat, good hardwood has little polution. Here near Price Utah you can pick up free coal on the ground I have barrels full of it. Toss just a few pieces into your wood stove doubles the heat (not to much or you melt the stove)

But you have to pay for the wood stove, you have to pay to safely install a chimney for it and a small fee for a permit to make sure it meets fire code (not much use if you burn down your house) You also have to pay with work. That wood isn't going to cut itself or pile itself and the coal I need a tank of gas to get there

But after the INITIAL cost, from then on its free energy, and so far the right to heat your home is still free, though some states have burn restrictions due to inversion layers

You want FREE AC?  Cost you about $5.000.oo to install pipe with coolant and valences in your rooms, install a solar pump, and a water heat dump... but after that its FREE energy to cool your house (same method as your refrigerator) All you need is that solar powered pump to move the fluid

Solar cells... a LOT of house in Vegas have them on the roof. Nevada Power even has incentive programs and money for you to add them and by law has to buy any access power you generate (albeit at wholesale price)  Be nice to get a check FROM the power company right? You can even make your own cells for a few hundred.

Hot water... a simple grid of black PVC pipe on a hot roof with a solar pump... all the hot water you need ( store it for evening, your sleeping at night anyway. Black pipe is cheap, but very effective

But people are lazy... they don't want to chop wood, or take an hour to pick up a years supply of Coal... or run some pipe on the roof...

Lights  Oil can be put into oil lamps  Nice ambient lighting Kerosene is cheap, but vegetable oil burns bright white and smokeless and odorless

They just want everything handed to the free :D

The problem is just Money, they have it, we don't. When all the oil and gas runs out, they will let the others surface as long as they cost more than the oil did. Currently GOD runs the world. Gold Oil and Drugs. The little people are just in the way. I am a little person, not a PTB.

It is because most "little people" THINK like "little people". ell you are in China so its a little harder than here...

But let me give you some examples

Alumium cans .55 a pound
Scrap Iron  18,00 per 100 lbs
Brass 1.67 a pound
Copper 2.95 a pound

I have bins outside, I keep all bits of these metals  Just last week I took a small lot in to the scrap yard and got $185.00 tax free cash

In California plastic bottles have a .o5 return... Mexicans here in Nevada collect them and drive them to Ca to sell  Not a lot of big bucks but when you have nothing, $20.00 is a good thing

We do yard sales here...  get stuff from work that gets tossed after a convention  Brands new or samples, cost too much to ship back so its tossed. I average $500-600 on a good weekend

The point is there are always ways to make a few extra dollars...

Even in China... I know because I have bought many rock specimens from China :D  All that takes is a shovel and knowing where to dig

See how things go. Water is free, yet I have to pay for every drop I drink.

No you don't  you can go to a river an fill up bottles for free. what you pay for is the convenience of cute little bottles and someone to clean that water for you

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2012, 03:04:27 am »
Could this possibly be one of the people who are no longer with us in this forum?

No when we screen new applicants we run them through several checks. You would be amazed at what pops up when you google someone's email.

deuem

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2012, 03:56:20 am »
I have never once found an open water source I could drink out of. All rivers and streams are used for human sewage removal. ( no trout fishing for Deuem ) Let it flow out to the sea. You would think it would stink but it doesn’t. I guess the diet is so different, the smells are too. All water is collected from tiny streams before hitting a river or from wells.

Myself I buy my drinking water in 5 gallon plastic recycled bottles and they are then mounted on a water cooler. Some of the rich folk go out and buy very expensive filter systems that clean the river water to drink. Seeing where I live, I have access to some of the best deep well water there is so I will stick to that. The others can drink or boil the river water.

My general use water is from that source also and goe through a general cleaning before I get it but I don't care to drink it when I have a better choice. I pay about 2.25USD for the 5 gallon water bottle delivered up to the concrete bunker we live in. I miss wood!

And because bunker living in the air has no roof, where do I put all the black pipes. Think of it this way. More than 90% of the people here live in concrete high rise homes. They love to live close to each other and save the land for crops. They got a lot of mouths to feed. They are all moving up and not out. As in spread out...I have never seen a yard big enough to need mowing the grass. All the large grass areas are common.

I think I mentioned in another thread that almost every single bit of waste material is recycled here and way past anything done in the states. Either you get paid for it, like cans you wrote or they scavenge anything left over. I am not going to try and collect things like old paper because I don't have that much, but if you take that to city level there are people that do.

If you go outside at night, you will see what looks like a treasure hunt. It goes on all night, every night. A pile 3 feet high will be inches by morning. Sometimes even the garbage cans are taken. They have to bolt them down now. Also all of the sewer lids are new and have flip tops. In one city they were losing 2,000 a night to recycle people.

Deuem

« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 04:48:28 am by thorfourwinds »

Offline SarK0Y

• Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Gold 37
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2012, 06:50:42 am »
It is because most "little people" THINK like "little people"
Great remark, Amicus: ©lowN$ of $-clans & others like that have liked very much to steer people astray up to sheeple state.  :)
I do What Me'n'Universum  want :-)

deuem

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2012, 07:49:20 am »
Compared to TPTB, anyone under a billion dallars are the little people. That number might even be much higher but I will never find out. TPTB are the ones that are capable of anything when ever they want to. I would think that everyone under them is a little person in their eyes. We recycle garbage, they recycle countries. That kind of money....

Deuem

sky otter

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2012, 09:18:57 am »

well we are some of the little people..hopefully hiding in plain site ..
we recycle as much as possible..and i have two dogs and a compost pile so rarly have much garbage....our community has pick up days once a year for big stuff and it's a lot of fun watching others go thur your stuff..lol..and yeah to drive around and see what;s being tossed...
see free entertainment..lol

and hubby luvs to scrap
funny that the thiefs have made the scrap yards do photo id on file of anyone scrapping now
so i'm sure the irs will be around soon...sigh

you can still forage in th woods/forrests if you know what to look for
mushrooms  thur the year and  berries in the summer and nuts in the fall
i have tried to take veggie plants to the woods..some worked some didn't

we built below grade..natural air condition in the summer
and very little needed to heat thur the winter
also safe during storms

no nothing is really free.. but if you pay attention and do a little work at it
lots for very little

;D

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2012, 10:23:12 am »
As far as free goes, I do not think there is such a thing, as it is, the resources we use now are all free. Oil is in the ground, free. Wood is in the trees, free, Water and wind, free, sunlight, free. 

Perhaps the better term would be UNLIMITED free energy.  Yes, oil and wood is free.  But they are limited and so controllable.  Water and wind are limited by location (and flow), and so are controllable.  Even solar is limited by clouds, time of day,  and such, but is far less controllable than the others.  That is why We saw great resistance to solar energy when it first appeared as an option.

True "free energy" is not limited by any of these constraints, and though there is a sidereal and planetary fluctuation, the energy flows at all times.  It is unlimited.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

deuem

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2012, 10:45:32 am »
I think if the word free was changed to something that does not scare the pants off the PTB, it would make it different to them. No meter, they freak out. Amaterasu, your a smart one, what else could this be called besides free. Something that would match what reality would give us.  What would the Amaterasu Company be called.

Deuem

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2012, 10:58:39 am »
Infinitely available energy...  IAE!

Just a thought...

Heh:  Google on IAE: 

IAE - International Association of Egyptologists
Integrated Acquisition Environment (IAE)
Institute for Assessment and Evaluation (IAE)
Institut d'Administration des Entreprises de Poitiers (IAE)
Institute for Arts Entrepreneurship

There's more...but that's enough.  [grin]
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline stealthyaroura

• searcher of truth
  • The Roundtable
  • Gold 63
  • open minded student of truth.
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2012, 03:39:00 pm »
INDUCTION!!!!! ok it's stealing but it is free ;)
Tap into the grid for free.
Nikola Tesla humanitarian / Genius.
never forget this great man who gave so much
& asked for nothing but to let electricity be free for all.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter