collapse

Author Topic: Bigfoot Hoaxer Killed in Accident  (Read 6694 times)

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
Bigfoot Hoaxer Killed in Accident
« on: August 28, 2012, 07:12:56 am »
First of all, I don't have much too add to this terrible tragedy happening, but if there was one thing that I can add over this incident, it would be "Why people, why?"

1Worldwatcher <<<<OUT>>>>>>

A Montana man was struck and killed by cars Sunday night while trying to hoax a Bigfoot sighting. The Montana Highway Patrol reported that Randy Lee Tenley of Kalispell was pronounced dead at the scene on U.S. Highway 93 south of Kalispell after being hit by two cars consecutively.

http://news.yahoo.com/bigfoot-hoaxer-killed-accident-121533221.html
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 148
Re: Bigfoot Hoaxer Killed in Accident
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 07:19:37 am »
I've driven through Montana.  My impression was crazy roads and crazy drivers.  This goes beyond crazy.

Shasta
Daughter of Sekhmet

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 07:20:21 am »
Roadkill for dinner dear?

What an a-hole!

What caught my eye was the statement in that article that to shoot and kill a bigfoot would be necessary to prove they exsit...flawed logic at best!

Oh here come the ET's, lets shoot one and prove they exist, too...ut oh...what is that huge laser weapon for....DOH!

Until we start to prioritize our approach to the supernatural and extraterrestrial, we are doomed to our curent state of wondering what's true.

Maybe the gubmint covering up Roswell was a good thing(for gubmint), as they shot down and killed the ET's before they had a chance to contact us.

If the news got out and stayed out they may have lost their control over how we react towards outside interference....Hold it some guys walking by in my yard...I gotta get the AK, I dont recognize him!

As Sky Otter said earlier, sometime Im ashamed to be human.

Cheers!
Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2012, 07:38:05 am »
Yes LE, goes beyond the pale for any of the commentary of such thing's as shooting a Bigfoot or any other mystical cryptid, I  would say this will never happen, but then again we have all kinds of 'Brainiacs' out there with itchy trigger fingers, or those who would literally run off the road for the kill.
What Can we say? Oh, I know "Thtupid Birdies!!" LOL

Hope this is an avenue of realization that, if one plans too hoax such thing's , terrible things can and do happen, so don't do it.

1Worldwatcher

Primus58

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2012, 09:14:54 am »
So this dead hoaxer is up in some Hall being shown a 3-D holographic review of his life... "Yeah, you were doing pretty good in life until this point where you RUN IN FRONT OF A CAR... and what's this in the bushes watching you get hit by a car... uh oh, it's a real Bigfoot and he's laughing, bet ya didn't know they laugh too, look at that fella laughing, he's got a story for his kids, while your kids are ridiculed for having a dead dork for a dad!

Thinning out the the herd.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 09:19:05 am by Primus58 »

sky otter

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2012, 09:19:26 am »

ok.. this is harsh....sorry!....  but  another  stupid removed from the gene pool

::)     a gillie suit ..at night.. for a prank..very stupid

from article at the link
Tenley was wearing a military-style ghillie suit, which is a type of camouflage that resembles vegetation or foliage. Police interviewed Tenley's friends to determine why he would be wearing a full-length dark ghillie suit in the right-hand lane of the highway at night, and were apparently told of Tenley's nocturnal Bigfoot-inspired mischief.

Trooper Jim Schneider, interviewed by the Daily Inter Lake.com, said that Tenley "was trying to make people think he was Sasquatch so people would call in a Sasquatch sighting. You can't make it up. I haven't seen or heard anything like this before. Obviously, his suit made it difficult for people to see him."

This tragedy also highlights the prevalence and dangers of Bigfoot hoaxing. It is unknown whether Tenley had pulled the same prank on previous occasions (and therefore may be responsible for earlier Bigfoot reports in the area), but it seems unlikely that he was killed during the one and only time he chose to don the suit to scare people into thinking they saw Bigfoot.

sky otter

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2012, 09:20:40 am »

primus...that's pretty funny.. must be on the same wavelingth

hahahahahahahaha

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2012, 09:37:53 am »
As an old friend of mine used to say: "One less!"

Sad for his kids but you get what you ask for sometimes.

ShotInTheDark

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2012, 10:08:43 am »
One good thing may arise of this. Less BigFoot Hoaxers out there!! This is why a specimen has not been shot yet well I shouldn't say yet. Justin Smeja sounds credible and passed 2 lie detector tests given so far he claims to have killed a large Bigfoot and a smaller one DNA tests have shocked the scientific community. He said it looked like a man in a suit !!

I personally could not kill a BigFoot unless it attacked me and I had a powerful gun. However to prove the species exists 100% I am not against the killing of one just one. I know it sounds selfish but I know BigFoot exists 100%

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2012, 11:39:29 am »
BREAKING SHOCKER

Disgruntled Bigfoot Plunges Man to his Death whilst Man Impersonating Bigfoot  :o

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2012, 02:39:01 pm »
BREAKING SHOCKER

Disgruntled Bigfoot Plunges Man to his Death whilst Man Impersonating Bigfoot  :o

LOL Somamech!! I think I would rather get hit by a car then take on a bigfoot!! Hahaha! Either way, I don't think this kid was in his right frame of mind and didn't think this act out, as so many young people do these days just too be silly and build their reputations as such.
Sad he had gotten killed, and as a few here have stated, probably going to be a lot less hoax cases after this incident. But, we can only hope this is the fact.

1Worldwatcher

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2012, 03:19:28 pm »
Sad he had gotten killed, and as a few here have stated, probably going to be a lot less hoax cases after this incident. But, we can only hope this is the fact.

Nah just watch Youtube and see what the Stoopids are doing....

One kid I saw tried to jump onto a pedestal table... it slipped and he fell  his lower back landing on the edge of the base

An Argument for Euthanasia - Case Studies
Extreme Idiots Compilation

« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 04:38:11 pm by zorgon »

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2012, 04:17:10 pm »
OMG!! What dumb asses are out there, and you are probably right Z, "Thtupid Birdies!!" LOL
Made me laugh Z!!!

1Worldwatcher

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2012, 07:09:41 pm »
It is indeed sad that this dumbass lost his life trying to hoax a bigfeet sighting; it is also a glaring example of just how ludicrous and mentally deficient the average person has become; too much television, way too many video games, very little common sense, and not enough education, discipline, or guidance from peers (that actually qualify as being peer material );

our nation and the world is in serious trouble, for it appears that the generations after the boomers do not have a clue as how to live life in a stable, intelligent manner, think rationally, or have the ability to do more than consume and reproduce.  Sigh.

seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2012, 05:12:15 am »
our nation and the world is in serious trouble, for it appears that the generations after the boomers do not have a clue as how to live life in a stable, intelligent manner, think rationally, or have the ability to do more than consume and reproduce.  Sigh.
On the other hand, your post boomer generation have to support a huge population of pensioners who will continue to enjoy better living standards than most workers.  They also had higher living standards that the post boomers when they worked.

Stability in the modern society is becoming a thing of the past that is now just a memory the boomer generations can cherish and the youth can only dream of.  Sad to say but to live life in a rational sustainable manner is next to impossible for this society due to the system and economy the post boomers have inherited.  That is the legacy of the boomer generation.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter