collapse

Author Topic: Something happened to me last night  (Read 3030 times)

Edward

Something happened to me last night
« on: April 08, 2013, 02:24:58 pm »
Hey, something happened last night.  Yesterday I was all a buzz with energy and feeling very good.  Actually for the past several days.  Anyways, the energy was still with me and I've been hoping for contact of some sorts, either it be physically or in spirit body.  I meditated before I went to bed.  I still had lots of energy.   I meditated for nearly an hour.  It was then about 10:00pm I laid in bed just couldn't get to sleep because of the energy I was feeling, I was just laying there and then I roll over look at the clock and its about 11:05 now.  Then I lay on my back and Im just getting lost in my thoughts and on the brink of getting sleepy and then the next thing I know I am not physically awake but Im awake some where else.   I am feeling this very sharp and agonizing pain.  It feels like I'm being restrained.  I am laying flat on my back like I was or had been in bed.  my upper body and my head, plus my arms, and hands are all feeling this powerful pain. It hurts really bad, but the thing is I'm not scared but it is taxing on my spirit. It feels like Im being drilled into or something with pinpoint accuracy is inserting itself or that what it feels and I feel in my chest cavity on the outer edges perhaps like into the ribs.  My knuckles on my hands are hurting too, to this sharp pain.  All the while I am being restrained by some force and I can't really see whats going on but there are some varying colors going on and I can't see who or what is around me. I can only feel and sense.   Then what seems like a black out I come to. I am in this like what I would call a "recovery room". I see a light from what seems to be attached to a desk like area of to my lower left off in the distance and there is a cabinet area or something over there. I am still laying down on some sort of table/bed still.  What looks to be my mother from this lifetime is to my left.  And my dad is leaning over my head. I know it's my dad because that's what I feel and it feels like a much younger version of my Dad too.  Same goes with my mom. I'm am like how did you get here, and I am thinking these are not my parents. Anyways While all this is happening I am not scared at all and trying to ask questions of what is going on.  Before I know it after waking up from what ever happened. I'm tossed right back into another episode of being worked on in the same fashion as before and the pain is so great, and painful and Im wondering what is going on but I am not scared at all.  I'm in great pain.  Then something is inserted into my mouth, like a rod or Needle of some sort  I begin to throw-up then I black out and very soon after that Im waking up again in either the same "recovery room" or a very similar one.  This time there is what looks like to be a Nurse at the foot of my bed she is holding something and looking at it and I take it she was there to look after me.  She was a black looking human but I knew she wasn't quite human.  Here head/skull was very different from any human we know of and plus it seems to be disfigured.  I asked here telepathically let me see who you are, and whats going on me with me.   Then I asked out loud did you hear what I said.   She looked at me and nodded but did not answer my questions.  So she did hear me telepathically. While this was going on I was hearing my roomates phone ringing downstairs so I know this wasn't physical, or shall I say something was going on.  On a different plane of existence.  Then I started to wake up and as I got back in my body, my eyes are closed I was seeing this light that was in the "recovery room" and I was to my right and there was a desk it was coming from.  It started to fade away and as that happen I was seeing the wall next to my bed merge with that of that light and then I opened my eyes.  As I opened my eyes I was still having lots of energy still and I went downstairs to the bathroom and I looked at my body and my hands to see if I can see any marks and nothing, nothing at all. I wondered what the Hell just happened to me.  Was I remembering something that happened to me, that was repressed?  That was the first thing that crossed my mind the second thing was, I think I was just tinkered with on the spirit realm.  This is what I'm really thinking.

At this moment I am curious to ask my parents what the room was like when I was born because that has also crossed my mind. Perhaps I was reliving my "birth" or something that might of been going on after I was just was born.   But as I was thinking about this thing lots of ideas came flooding in but then I just went back to sleep. Oh yeah when I woke up it was like 11:50 pm. 

This is one of the most powerful experiences I have had and Im wondering the pain I felt last night if it was possible to feel that even though it may have been repressed after all these years if it indeed was a physical happening.  I'm wondering if that might be possible that my body go through that pain again kinda like a flash back.    If not some sort of memory I would have to say this was a "live" experience on the astral/spirit realm.

Edward

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
Re: Something happened to me last night
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 02:31:04 pm »
Premonition of a stroke?  ???

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

Re: Something happened to me last night
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 03:50:38 pm »
Hmm, sounds very much like a real OOB experience to me.
From my own experience, i can tell you that time has no meaning in these episodes, and that you may have been 'witnessing' a past or future event.

However, the pain sensation is most unusual, this is normally experienced when you 'return' to your body, not while you are out of it.

That is the wierdest part, since it's very uncommon, if not impossible, to experience 'pain' in OOB's and even in dreams.
This kind of thing could maybe only have been induced telepathically, which opens a whole can of worms...

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56