collapse

Author Topic: The Rothschild’s Illuminati Ball  (Read 13798 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: The Rothschild’s Illuminati Ball
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2013, 01:17:02 pm »
Atlanta Georgia, Z,

You are in the Kingdom of Meridies

Your current King and Queen are

Your local allegiance puts you in the Barony of South Downs

Barony Fighter practice is weekly on Sundays at 11.oo am at Blackburn Park

Fighter practice is where you see what they do and meet and greet...

Your Kingdom Map

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2013, 06:52:13 pm »
thanks my friend; upon searching the map I am closest to the Shire of Talmere; will have to drop in on one of there weekly meetings...now if I can just find my horns...

seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline starwarp2000

• Ollam Fodhla
  • Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Gold 151
  • Omnes Tuum Bases
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2013, 07:23:46 pm »
warp, don't insult Z like that; he carries a sword; and I happen to like my axe...comes in handy doing mod work and is a required piece of our equipment... 8)

seeker

Insult?
Had our coffee yet??
Feeling a bit touchy today???

Each to his own opinion  >:(
Sit down before fact like a small child, and be prepared to give up every preconceived notion, follow humbly wherever and to whatever abyss nature lead, or you will learn nothing. —T. H. Huxley

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2013, 09:26:12 pm »
Wasn't Joan of Arc a Knight?????

Arghhhhh, put down that axe Zorgs  :) ;D

History and stories seem to be a big problem when trying to get full understanding of such memorable individuals such as Joan of arc, or few others that have been translated to be her real name over time.

While commander of the French army, Joan of Arc didn’t participate in active combat.
Though remembered as a fearless warrior and considered a heroine of the Hundred Years’ War between France and England, Joan never actually fought in battle or killed an opponent. Instead, she would accompany her men as a sort of inspirational mascot, brandishing her banner in place of a weapon. She was also responsible for outlining military strategies, directing troops and proposing diplomatic solutions to the English (all of which they rejected). Despite her distance from the front lines, Joan was wounded at least twice, taking an arrow to the shoulder during her famed Orléans campaign and a crossbow bolt to the thigh during her failed bid to liberate Paris.

Her brother's even got an Impostor to make people think that she had escaped the gallows after her conviction, and was declared a ST. by Christianity, she had initially some 70 charges against her, ranging from Sorcery to Horse Theft. after some time they had dwindled the charges down to approximately 12, but one was enough to finally convict her. She had also freely signed an agreement for life imprisonment in return for a plea of guilt for Hersey against the gubment, it is suspected that Joan was illiterate and didn't even know what she was signing. After signing the agreement, and while she was imprisoned, it is rumored that she feared the guards were going to rape her and take advantage of her an a daily basis. When this happened, she donned  men's attire once again and confronted the Judges that sentenced her, stating that she had gotten a message from God once again to make a stand, and this was what her unfortunate burning on the Stake had came about.

She was also diagnosed as possibly a severe case of schizophrenia and Epilepsy.

Either way, she was not a Knight and was never in real battle, she attended troops and gave order's and planned attacks. Just an FYI, Joan of arc was quite a woman none the less, she just had issues....... :P Man is Man/Woman is Woman.....Love it Sgt!! :D

1WW
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

Fruitbat

« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2013, 11:48:41 pm »
I've only read page one ahd three of this thread, and no one seems to have mentioned it there, so I'll say it here:

Looking at those pictures, what a shady looking lot of motherfrackers they are!!

If you look at their hands, in some cases there is something "wrong" going on biologically speaking... Some of those facial expressions, do they look like they are good people, having a simple nice time at a party to you? Notice how very much hard work and care has gone into the detailing, if this is what they do for fun, then it's no wonder people think that they rule the world!!

Sometimes being unpopular and marginalised is a hard cross to bear, but I am sure glad I don't get invited to those sorts of parties!

FB!

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2013, 12:29:05 pm »
Starwarp, what i was poking fun at you about is that it is I, seeker,  in the picture with the axe and horns, not Zorgon   :P
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline starwarp2000

• Ollam Fodhla
  • Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Gold 151
  • Omnes Tuum Bases
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2013, 05:30:10 pm »
Starwarp, what i was poking fun at you about is that it is I, seeker,  in the picture with the axe and horns, not Zorgon   :P

LOL, Seeker, It's cool.
I did actually think I had insulted Zorgon but, and was lubing my lips for the inevitable kissing  :)
I get it now! Silly me  ;D
Sit down before fact like a small child, and be prepared to give up every preconceived notion, follow humbly wherever and to whatever abyss nature lead, or you will learn nothing. —T. H. Huxley

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2013, 11:48:36 am »
She was also responsible for outlining military strategies, directing troops and proposing diplomatic solutions to the English (all of which they rejected).

Of course they did;
"Egad, Sir George, is that a wench on the field?"

"Aye, Sir Cuthbert, it is"

"Well somebody get her out of here, we're trying to fight a war, dammit"

Interesting bit of history.
I've been reading Bernard Cornwells books about the english archers in France, like 'Azincourt' & '1356', great reading & full of well researched facts ;)

Fruitbat, i do agree, but then again if they are 'elites' I.E. Bankers, film stars, politicians etc then they are sleaze-bags to begin with, and no amount of make-up can hide that :D

'biologically wrong'?

As in 'inbred'?
LOL

Offline Zenkyai

• Regular Members
  • Gold 1
  • A Freak like me, just needs Infinity!
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2014, 05:33:54 pm »
A Rothschild is not a Rothschild because their last name is Rothschild. 

fact: The name is German for, Red Shield.  Thus, if you want to identify a rothschild, just look for their "red shield"

the ladygag video where gaga was dressed up like monroe and in a birdcage, was meant as a sighn for one person to see. he was going crazy, and didnt know what to believe anymore. seeing the video helped him feel sane again

Monroe translates to Mouth of the roe River, also know as the Delta, which is a Triangle.

i definitely struggled with posting this, because i dont think i have quite grasped the full power of words yet
"and this leads us more or less back to the mission, actions, and aesthetics of Anonymous, a group of hackers who were once the back office quiet types who droned on under fluorescent buzz and have now awoken to realize their Hulk-like strength-all under the guise of an appropriately powerful logo."

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2014, 05:58:46 pm »
A Rothschild is not a Rothschild because their last name is Rothschild. 

fact: The name is German for, Red Shield.  Thus, if you want to identify a rothschild, just look for their "red shield"

the ladygag video where gaga was dressed up like monroe and in a birdcage, was meant as a sighn for one person to see. he was going crazy, and didnt know what to believe anymore. seeing the video helped him feel sane again

Monroe translates to Mouth of the roe River, also know as the Delta, which is a Triangle.

i definitely struggled with posting this, because i dont think i have quite grasped the full power of words yet

Cool post.

Reality, for the masses, is taking a dangerous - and disturbing turn.
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline Zenkyai

• Regular Members
  • Gold 1
  • A Freak like me, just needs Infinity!
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2014, 10:00:25 pm »
Quote from: Amaterasu link=topic=4896.msg66149#msg66149 date=137485720 5
My humble opinion...

That was one of the first divide and conquer moves They made with Our species.  Rather than encourage an understanding that We are ALL Conscious Beings capable of contributing to the Betterment, "men are men; women are women."

And They went from there.

I think it starts with the birth of ontology
The whole , "I think , theefor I am "
"and this leads us more or less back to the mission, actions, and aesthetics of Anonymous, a group of hackers who were once the back office quiet types who droned on under fluorescent buzz and have now awoken to realize their Hulk-like strength-all under the guise of an appropriately powerful logo."

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter