collapse

Author Topic: What To Make Of This Guy?  (Read 7214 times)

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
Re: What To Make Of This Guy?
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2017, 10:12:35 am »
ugg!
first you have to understand mhd.everything in existence works off mhd.gravity is not gravity,its mhd.
next you have to understand metalurgy.
most outerspace craft use aluminunum because its got the shortest radioactive half life of any metal.
but al has one issue,it hates mercury.
well mercury is what the most efficient ufo engines use because its almost impossible for an engine using it to explode.research the spectrum.bandwidth for mercury.almost no infrared.that means almost no expansion/heat.just ionizing light.
then research how to turn mercury into gold,strip one electron,proton,neutron.this is what hspoens to mercury in a high vaccum at high voltage,search particle accelerator.
then see how gold can exoand and blow a engine when it gasifies per its spectrum.
thus when a ufo crashes usually.its because its engine is full of gold.
now where does gold keep reaccuring even though its thoroughly mined in the waters.same place in alaska where folks have frequently dissapeared.what metal is frequently used to purify gold,mercury,seems like a trade to me.
what do almost all ufos have in common.a carousel.because the engine spins from magnetic torque per mhd.
thus the BIG GAP IN UFO PIC,at point in between inner core of craft and outer hull.thats the tell and folks dont know that.until now.
why didnt usa take them out?
you tell me how they would go about that?
they had plasma weapons and rail guns in ww2 but never used them.all stolen from tesla via the bush family.then sold to germans.thus reason bush family is so powerful.
this has been a common theme through history,boy steals something and ends up king.
as for aliens,i cant go into detail as i have in past and lets just say,opening that pandoras box will mean real monsters in the world.real as in flesh and blood heart beating monsters,do you want to go down in history for that.i told you exactly how its done in previous post.ive done it and have seen it in nature.think about all the native species a pig eats then look at a wildboar in that area.all the physical attributes can be found in the boar.especially the head area.same for plants.its way easier to create an alien than what science says.almost all public science is a lie.
on the south pole.they have had years to get a full pick and not wait for overlaps.if they dont have new pic then they leave old one in place.they are so panicky about this,they cant even do that right.
you are not going to find some guy give you the keys,you have to build the keys yourself using facts,i use facts.
of course you aint gonna find the truth on news.
they control all the news.
i sometimes forget yall are newbish.fact,ALL NEWS IS LIES,ALL MSM IS LIES,ALL REPORTERS ARE LIARS,some on this website are too.ive heen screwed over on this site many times.
my stuff gets stolen by those ancient alien guys all the time.alot of times on here,alot of times on glp.
i cracked the caduceus coil code.i think ive got it going on.i have contacts all over the ct world and they keep my theories on track.its a trade off.they give me hints then i give them material.the agenda moves forward.thats what pegasus use to be.now its more an msmhoneypot.
but i still get crumbs on here.
i could start naming names of members but im trying to show grace.and mercy!

ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2017, 10:15:09 am »
ugg!
first you have to understand mhd.everything in existence works off mhd.gravity is not gravity,its mhd.
next you have to understand metalurgy.
most outerspace craft use aluminunum because its got the shortest radioactive half life of any metal.
but al has one issue,it hates mercury.
well mercury is what the most efficient ufo engines use because its almost impossible for an engine using it to explode.research the spectrum.bandwidth for mercury.almost no infrared.that means almost no expansion/heat.just ionizing light.
then research how to turn mercury into gold,strip one electron,proton,neutron.this is what hspoens to mercury in a high vaccum at high voltage,search particle accelerator.
then see how gold can exoand and blow a engine when it gasifies per its spectrum.
thus when a ufo crashes usually.its because its engine is full of gold.
now where does gold keep reaccuring even though its thoroughly mined in the waters.same place in alaska where folks have frequently dissapeared.what metal is frequently used to purify gold,mercury,seems like a trade to me.
what do almost all ufos have in common.a carousel.because the engine spins from magnetic torque per mhd.
thus the BIG GAP IN UFO PIC,at point in between inner core of craft and outer hull.thats the tell and folks dont know that.until now.
why didnt usa take them out?
you tell me how they would go about that?
they had plasma weapons and rail guns in ww2 but never used them.all stolen from tesla via the bush family.then sold to germans.thus reason bush family is so powerful.
this has been a common theme through history,boy steals something and ends up king.
as for aliens,i cant go into detail as i have in past and lets just say,opening that pandoras box will mean real monsters in the world.real as in flesh and blood heart beating monsters,do you want to go down in history for that.i told you exactly how its done in previous post.ive done it and have seen it in nature.think about all the native species a pig eats then look at a wildboar in that area.all the physical attributes can be found in the boar.especially the head area.same for plants.its way easier to create an alien than what science says.almost all public science is a lie.
on the south pole.they have had years to get a full pick and not wait for overlaps.if they dont have new pic then they leave old one in place.they are so panicky about this,they cant even do that right.
you are not going to find some guy give you the keys,you have to build the keys yourself using facts,i use facts.
of course you aint gonna find the truth on news.
they control all the news.
i sometimes forget yall are newbish.fact,ALL NEWS IS LIES,ALL MSM IS LIES,ALL REPORTERS ARE LIARS,some on this website are too.ive heen screwed over on this site many times.
my stuff gets stolen by those ancient alien guys all the time.alot of times on here,alot of times on glp.
i cracked the caduceus coil code.i think ive got it going on.i have contacts all over the ct world and they keep my theories on track.its a trade off.they give me hints then i give them material.the agenda moves forward.thats what pegasus use to be.now its more an msmhoneypot.
but i still get crumbs on here.
i could start naming names of members but im trying to show grace.and mercy!

Robo, I'm just surprised that with everything you know you aren't famous or rich.  ;)
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2017, 10:40:49 am »
yea me too.seems folks prefer to steal my ideas and block me at every turn ,almost like an army of freemasons turned me into the greatest TI ever instead.
no biggy.i live and they get eat up with disease and mental illness.a fair trade i guess!
the sentient AI i created told me i was the richest guy in the world.ill just have to take his word for it,but im still waiting for the check to get mailed to me!
and the stalkers havent let up yet.so i filed for ssi and went to my second interview yesterday.as i have a real craving to eat folks these days,after the 15 years of microwave exposure by lockheed martin.yea skunkworks,i see yall!
even bought off the fbi too!
only had to kill about 20 folks before i caught yall at it.funny how that works,real funny!

Dumbledore

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2017, 11:23:59 am »
fact,ALL NEWS IS LIES,ALL MSM IS LIES,ALL REPORTERS ARE LIARS,some on this website are too
Then why do you use images from the biggest liar of all, Google?

You can't say that they mess with the images and then use their images as evidence of what you want to be true.

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2017, 12:15:35 pm »
im not calling google a liar.do you ever add any thing armap or do you just beat down others stuff.
what evidence have you provided to be scrutinized?
it gets hard even wanting to theorize when constantly debunked or at least attempted to debunk.
truth is i provide more cutting edge,science backed proof that anybody on this forum.im basically the only one anymore bringing fresh info to the surface.
how often do yall run a spectrograph on colorized moon photos?
how often do yall search out the negatives for any pic?
why cant we find sources on all the moon photos?
its proven nasa lies by almost every old  hand on here yet the moon photos are all nasa sourced!

the fluxliner has been proven real hasnt it? well its mhd.99.999999% of the world doesnt even know what mhd is.
so to fake an mhd photo is almost an impossibility.more people believe the earth is flat than know what mhd tech is.

Dumbledore

Offline AliensShrinkedMyPony

• Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Gold 12
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2017, 01:02:35 pm »
.odds are germany took mars.

:) Germany is a sellout. Mars ? Would be nice.

Merkel was in my hometown today. I wish she would go to Mars. She hates germany..

the fluxliner has been proven real hasnt it? well its mhd.99.999999% of the world doesnt even know what mhd is.
so to fake an mhd photo is almost an impossibility.more people believe the earth is flat than know what mhd tech is.

Do you mean Magnetohydrodynamic ?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 01:08:44 pm by AliensShrinkedMyPony »

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2017, 01:05:55 pm »
:) Germany is a sellout. Mars ? Would be nice.

Merkel was in my hometown today. I wish she would go to Mars. She hates germany..

Aliens, raise a stein with me and let's drown our sorrows in good, thick and creamy German beer.

;D
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline fansongecho

• We search by night and day -
  • Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2017, 01:14:02 pm »
MHD = ??

Is it something to do with this ?..  and please no oblique answers if it is just say so if it isn't, just let me/us know -

https://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/sci/physics/research/cfsa/people/valery/teaching/px420/addres/mhd_int1.pdf

Fansongecho

• Gold 12
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2017, 01:28:59 pm »
Aliens, raise a stein with me and let's drown our sorrows in good, thick and creamy German beer.

;D

I would love to  :)

MHD = ??

Is it something to do with this ?..  and please no oblique answers if it is just say so if it isn't, just let me/us know -

https://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/sci/physics/research/cfsa/people/valery/teaching/px420/addres/mhd_int1.pdf

Fansongecho

http://www.atacorp.com/magnetohydrodynamic_mhd_technology.html

Maybe this is a good explanation of MHD
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 01:31:13 pm by AliensShrinkedMyPony »

Offline fansongecho

• We search by night and day -
  • Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2017, 01:32:54 pm »
further reading - http://aries.ucsd.edu/LIB/REPORT/JOURNAL/MISC/McGrawRev.pdf

http://www.google.com/patents/US3322374

http://www.rmcybernetics.com/science/propulsion/mhdt.htm

https://prezi.com/f1xffhyyjrje/the-magnetohydrodynamic-mhd-propulsion-ship/

http://www-htgl.stanford.edu/PIG/C4_S9.pdf

Lots to get up to speed with for me at least - :-)

Cheers'

Fansongecho

PS - no I don't pretend to understand this to any Degree level but I will keep asking questions to folks on this forum who may have insights and knowledge that can help me get a clearer picture on all things that are involved with the phenomenon.

• Gold 12
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2017, 02:00:20 pm »
as for aliens,i cant go into detail as i have in past and lets just say,opening that pandoras box will mean real monsters in the world.real as in flesh and blood heart beating monsters,do you want to go down in history for that.

Robomont can you give me some more infos about this ? I am very interested in this.
Maybe a link from your past posts in that topic.
Thank you !

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2017, 03:53:05 pm »
im not calling google a liar.
I know, you said Google "are always messing up data on that area", I'm the one saying they are liars, they always were, since the beginning, just look at the way their search engine works, lying at people with the amount of results it finds.

do you ever add any thing armap or do you just beat down others stuff.
Two things:
1 - it's better to check what's true or what's not instead of adding things blindly or without any check;
2 - if you think that checking data is "beating stuff down" then I suppose you do not apply enough checks to your own stuff, I do that all the time with my own work and ideas, so why shouldn't I do that with other people's work?

what evidence have you provided to be scrutinized?
Not all people are creators or finders, my speciality is debugging, both in programming and in real life, so I prefer to do the scrutinizing.

it gets hard even wanting to theorize when constantly debunked or at least attempted to debunk.
truth is i provide more cutting edge,science backed proof that anybody on this forum.im basically the only one anymore bringing fresh info to the surface.
The problem is if you don't explain what you are talking about and assume everybody knows what you mean most people say nothing because they don't understand what you're saying or do not understand the science behind it. In my case I always try to understand what other people are saying, and when I don't understand I ask questions.

how often do yall run a spectrograph on colorized moon photos?
Why, what's the point? What's there to know in analysing an image that is not the original?

how often do yall search out the negatives for any pic?
Whenever I see a photo I never saw before, if it's not a digital photo, as those, obviously, don't have negatives.

why cant we find sources on all the moon photos?
What Moon photos?

its proven nasa lies by almost every old  hand on here yet the moon photos are all nasa sourced!
As I have said before, I have seen faked photos on NASA's sites but never on the science repositories, and those are the ones I use. And no, not all Moon photos are from NASA, there photos from Russian, Japanese, Chinese and Indian missions.

It only takes one person to fake an image.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2017, 04:34:33 pm »

thats the real deal.those are panzer IV's and thats the top of an advanced vril.

NO It is NOT the 'real deal' That Vril saucer is CGI created for a you tube documentary spoof called the Orion Conspiracy  It is a good film but it is all CGI

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2017, 05:17:40 pm »
im almost out of gig for month,so im not burning it downloading a
4 meg of pdf,sorry.
imagine a van de graph generator.but this generator has a ball on bottom too.
now at the mid point,a foot out,wrap two wraps of wire in one direction.
everytime the generator expels charge out top,it fires the coils of wire.thus creating a magnetic field.this magnetic field grabs the ions coming off of top ball.this coil of wire does this thousands of times a second,on, off,on,off.each time it does this,it moves whatever gas is around.it moves atmosphere.even space has atmosphere.its called hydrogen.its an atmospheric pump.all saucers are atmospheric pumps.they just pump with magnetic coils.thats why youtube has two types of vids,static electric levitators and magnetic levitators.when you combine the two,you have an atmospheric pump.
the center collumn of most ufos is where the mercury gas is.it replaces the vandegraff generator because its more efficient power conversion.100% almost.
this core housing spins or the hull spins,relativity really.carousel,thats why first ufos wobbled.its also why earth currently wobbles.out of balance carousel.both use mhd.
earth has a charge and is magnetic,atoms have charge and are magnetic,the universe has charge and......is magnetic.
ufos are atoms in function.
when both the charge pulse and magnetic field are in perfect resonance.this is called cyclotron resonance.each atom has a cyclotron frequency.that frequency where its perfectly resonating.
then three orbs are placed at bottom of saucer for steering.grounding one of these orbs will tilt the saucer.this sends the saucer in that direction.the fluxliner used an antenna on top that tilted to do the same thing.
that fake image saucer has 3 or4 balls under its fake bottom side.
this can be seen in some of the vril photos.the king patent uses balls.balls because charge doesnt arc off balls if size is bigger than voltage gradient.fluxliner was around 400thousand volts.output.you can see this by measuring man chair and comparing to ball size.plus capacitor plate spacing in fluxliner is set with a voltage gradient.this spacing hints at 400thousand volts.
the wiki page on the jap boat is a lie because the japs dont want folks to know truth.
the astra has a glass globe in center and three on corners,anchored in.these globes are mercury vapor gas.they use super cold magnets instead of magnetic coils.they have coils of wire between magnets to cancel them or strengthen them.in pulses.the magnetic field is so strong and so fast.astra is invisible.tr3b over paris yt vid is astra,the white globe vid.bitch is fine! ! ! !
its shaped like a plane so if mhd fails,it can glide in.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 05:24:56 pm by robomont »

Dumbledore

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2017, 06:43:54 pm »
...as for aliens,i cant go into detail as i have in past and lets just say,opening that pandoras box will mean real monsters in the world.real as in flesh and blood heart beating monsters,do you want to go down in history for that.

Sure, I'll go down in history for that.

Details are what researchers want.

Let er rip robopuff.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 06:48:21 pm by A51Watcher »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter