collapse

Author Topic: How to Withdraw Consent  (Read 27839 times)

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
Re: How to Withdraw Consent
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2015, 06:11:50 am »
I've said it before and I'll say it again..
Humanity is already on the road for Nuclear War or WORSE.
You've been wrong before and you are almost certainly wrong now because and only BECAUSE of secrecy.  As long as the nuclear technology is kept secret or unobtainable by the keepers you hate you are safe.

It this talk about secrecy to protect us from the bad guys is our BS IMO. Worlds already in the hands of the evil people.
It is not in the hands of people who want all none Sunni Muslims dead - luckily for you.  The fact that you are alive is all the evidence you need to know I'm right.  It stands to reason.

The Caliph of Islamic State, Baghdati.

And don't forget, we're talking scientific and technological advancement - not just any idiot can create and implement this tech.
The conversation was just about a technological device we can all own and use for free energy.  That would make it usable by anyone and if they copied the technology and scaled it up could use it to make apocalyptic (much to rdunk's delight ::) ) weapons and at that point ISIL win!

IF ISIS were handed the blue prints for free energy right this very moment, they wouldn't get very far with them.
You do not know that.  If you are wrong then I am right.  No ifs, no buts.  It is that simple.

For a start the technology (that of course does not exist, honest gavner :P) is relatively simple to set up and operate.  Think hard about this.

Reality check!

They'd be too busy shooting at each other for possession of the documents rather than implementing the documents   ::)
You need to do some research on how organised these people are.  They have reaised billions and created a rogue statue.  They are centrally organised around a Caliph and have scientists, people operating oil fields, pilots, engineers and more.  Do not underestimate ISIL/ISIS.

You are definitely wrong on this occasion.

It's hypocritical to even presume we have any idea who's hands this technology belongs in..
It is if you don't know. :P

Look what happened when the Americans got the A bomb. Was it really in the right hands then?
What the trigger happy American regular military?  Of course it wasn't great to bomb Nagasaki and Hiroshima but they value American lives over anyone else.  That is Nationalism for you.  That does not mean releasing free energy devices capable of destroying a city should be public domain.  That is a complete straw-man argument.  You are intelligent enough to see that Sinhead.

and some of you turned out to be mass murders at heart  :o
Some of those comments were tongue in cheek and you know I'd never advocate that.  But again it is a straw-man.  Should technology capable of wiping us out be public domain with people who wish to destroy us around?  If there are mass murderers then surely the answer is NO WAY!

So who decides who gets what?
The ones who know or find out decide - if they can keep a secret.  If not you're all dead meat - unless you happen to be a Sunni Muslim. :P

Don't get me wrong, I am against secrecy in the main, especially by governments who are meant to serve us.  Some secrets though are keeping you guys alive.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 06:24:54 am by Pimander »

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2015, 06:46:55 am »
As long as the nuclear technology is kept secret or unobtainable by the keepers you hate you are safe.

By what logic? lol
It's the people who already have this secret that I'm scared off .

It is not in the hands of people who want all none Sunni Muslims dead -
No, just the Goyim  ::)

luckily for you.

Me, a useless eater? I'm about as safe Gaddafi  8)

The fact that you are alive is all the evidence you need to know I'm right.

Again by what logic? I've only not been killed yet because;

1) I'm not sitting on an oil field
2) I'm not brown
3) They've not got round to us ..yet.

First they came ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_they_came_...

It stands to reason.

If you could explain that reasoning..

The conversation was just about a technological device we can all own and use for free energy.

Sorry misread the thread...  But my sentiment remains the same although I'd need to re-construct my comments to re-convey it.

You do not know that.  If you are wrong then I am right.  No ifs, no buts.  It is that simple.

In this universe Pi, nothings ever that simple.
And that's very shaky logic your using where I highlighted orange.

For a start the technology (that of course does not exist, honest gavner :P) is relatively simple to set up and operate.
So all the greats have said..

You need to do some research on how organised these people are.

The West weaponised Islam, no one else.
We should be looking closer to home for their skills of organisation.
I revert you back to the international powers that currently control the world.

They have raised billions and created a rogue statue.

Where exactly have these billions come from  ???

They are centrally organised around a Caliph and have scientists, people operating oil fields, pilots, engineers and more.
Do not underestimate ISIL/ISIS.

Oh I'm not.. What comes around goes around Beter predicted this very scenario precisely 29 years ago almost verbatim, why? He knew the plans which were going to implemented by TBPB - the very same PTB who are operating today.
The very same PTB that have been operating under the cloak of secrecy for the last how many centuries.

You are definitely wrong on this occasion.

Nothings ever definite.

It is if you don't know. :P

Don't buy it.

What the trigger happy American regular military?  Of course it wasn't great to bomb Nagasaki and Hiroshima but they value American lives over anyone else. 

Their track record disagrees with your there.

That is Nationalism for you.

Internationalism, I might debate...

That does not mean releasing free energy devices capable of destroying a city should be public domain.

I'm not as interested in the public domain as much as I am the 'secret' one.
Before we decide on who it should be available to, we need to decide who NOT to make it available to..
What's the progress on that criteria? 

You are intelligent enough to see that Sinhead.

Intelligent enough to not just take peoples words for things

"You will understand it all once you realise this unobtainable secret that we will not disclose, but trust us WE KNOW".
LOL.
Ye okay, that reasoning got us here in the first place.

Some of those comments were tongue in cheek

Rather psychopathic really..
Then again Jung did say the whole of western civ is in a state of induced psychopathy.

Should technology capable of wiping us out be public domain with people who wish to destroy us around?

All the evidence thus far suggests that it is the people that want to destroy us who already have the knowledge..
Ergo.. what exactly??   

Some secrets though are keeping you guys alive.

There are some things more important that 'just being alive' Pi.

These people are 'alive' .... but are they truly alive?
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=starving+people&biw=1680&bih=933&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=aOBAVb63LpTwaMT4gKAB&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

'I'd rather die on my feet that live on my knee's' 

This system and state of existence that you appear to be protecting... Is worse than death.
(Well for those of us who are familiar with compassion anyway)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 06:57:34 am by Sinny »
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2015, 10:52:20 am »
not just any idiot can create and implement this tech.

Not true...

While it is currently difficult to get your hands on weapons grade Plutonium or Uranium, the freedom of information allows :just any old idiot" to build an A Bomb :P  It may not be functional without the fuel  but considering how much uranium and plutonium has vanished into the black market  and how much is just lying around at Fukushima and other ancient nuclear plants...

John Aristotle Phillips the A Bomb Kid

Phillips was born in August 1955 to Greek immigrant parents and raised in North Haven, Connecticut[1] In 1976, while attending Princeton University as a junior undergraduate, he designed a nuclear weapon using publicly available books and papers. In February 1977, several months after the story first went public, Phillips was contacted by a Pakistani official trying to purchase his bomb design, an incident addressed on the Senate floor by William Proxmire and Charles Percy. Phillips was a celebrity by this time, dubbed The A-Bomb Kid by the media, and making a series of television appearances including a featured spot on the game show To Tell The Truth.

Phillips was an underachieving student who played the tiger mascot at Princeton games. Hoping to stay at the school, he proposed a term paper for a seminar on nuclear proliferation outlining the design for an atomic bomb similar to the Nagasaki weapon. Whether the weapon as designed would have actually exploded was questioned. Dr. Frank Chilton, a California nuclear scientist who at that time specialized in nuclear explosion engineering, said Phillips’s design was “pretty much guaranteed to work.” However, Phillips' faculty advisor Freeman Dyson, a renowned physicist, and professor Harold Feiveson, who held the seminar, said Phillips' design was not functional. Nevertheless, the Federal Bureau of Investigation confiscated Phillips's term paper and a mockup he had constructed in his dormitory room. In 1979, Phillips published his story together with a co-author, David Michaelis, as Mushroom: The True Story of the A-Bomb Kid

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Aristotle_Phillips

I would say the above case makes a SOLID point for Pimander's point :P

It's hypocritical to even presume we have any idea who's hands this technology belongs in..
Look what happened when the Americans got the A bomb. Was it really in the right hands then?

Yes  because after we used it, the world realized how stupid it was to use them  And since then no one has, Had Hitler developed it in time, you would be speaking German right now :D

Z wants top obliterate the Middle East, I don't know if his fellow RC brothers share the same sentiment.. 

No not really :P  But obliteration seems to be the only viable cure for them considering that after 2000 years of killing each other they are only getting worse and spreading their poison around the free world

But I don't think I'd trust them lot with free energy devices either..

Perhaps so  depending what that energy is. But that just makes Pimander's point  :D Human nature CANNOT be ignored  no matter how much Amy's plan wants to.

SOMEONE will use the energy to do nasty things :P  Unlimited anything in the wrong hands is deadly  and as you just proved, there are few people that can agree on WHO should have access to it

Now then  never mind Nuking the Middle East... just give me access to the Space Laser and Particle beam weapon for a few weeks and I will do some 'surgery' in the region ala 9/11

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So who decides who gets what?
[/quote]

Offline WarToad

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 160
  • PRC Black Sheep
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2015, 11:29:30 am »
Free Energy + Human Nature = Weaponized Massive Energy Weapons.

It'll take only 1 military in the world to do it, then everyone else will jump on board to catch up.  It's how the military tech game has been played since the wood spear.
Time is the fire in which we burn.

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2015, 11:37:03 am »
Well yea, then there's that...
Nukes are fast becoming obsolete anyway.
I firmly believe the Moon and space have been thoroughly weaponised. The masses aren't aware of this, how much danger are we actually in from these weapons?
When is the 'Need to Know' ??

Oh, and going back to the thought that the negative implications of such a weapon werer only realised after it deployment is silly in all aspects.

Did it exceed it's expectations?
Were they expecting it to explode into rose petals?

Anyone with an average IQ could foresee it's negative implications.

Obviously human nature expesses it's self through many facets.... Bit we can spot the distorted apples and the distorted systems of society, why is it so difficult to envision an alternative way.. The only thing stopping us, is all those saying it can't be done.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 12:09:53 pm by Sinny »
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2015, 12:11:25 pm »
I firmly believe the Moon and space have been thoroughly weaponised.

Nukes are messy because they also effect the user. If Russia nuked the USA the fallout would likely wipe out Russia as well even if we din't nuke them back at the same time  Its a no win situuation

Slnce Weapons however are REAL and have been since Reagan started the Star Wars program. We have posted the state of the art and the history here and on the website for years and what we have shown is already in public domain and relatively easy to find if you know what to look for

Particle Beam weapon was perfected in 1972 at White Sands, The prototype was huge  but it doesn't take long to shrink it.

That one I showed above  is a TRW (now TRW's DEW program was sold to Northrop Gruman) space based laser. The diameter of the reflector is FOUR METERS

Here is the core...

In 1991, the Alpha laser demonstrated megawatt class power levels similar to MIRACL, but in a low pressure, space operation environment.

1991 !!!

These images were taken by a lapel cam at a DEW symposium by Jack (RIP) 

Deployment schedule.

The masses aren't aware of this, how much danger are we actually in from these weapons?

That is because the masses are inherently ignorant by choice, They really just don't want to know, The info is easy to find to any serious researcher and is all in public domain (albeit 'hidden in plain site'  ie it is not broadcast) 

The search term DEW will yield tons of info DEW (Directed energy weapons)  As to danger? Well North Korea has fired off TWO ICBM's to test  Seems both mysteriously exploded shortly after lift off

::)

So do people REALLY pay attention? Is it just a conspiracy theory?  Or does Zorgon know what he is talking about sometimes? :P

Well...

North Korean missile shot down
BY KILGOAR, ON APRIL 15TH, 2012
The crew of a Japanese science vessel and many other eyewitnesses have confirmed that North Korea’s “failed” missile launch was actually disrupted by anti-missile defense systems or possibly Aliens. Several described a “streak of light” preceding the break-up of the missile. Whether this was a part of an airborne anti-missile laser system or an alien beam has been disputed, but experts agree that nothing can possibly be known about what these people claim to have seen. Even if video footage surfaces, hoaxing technology has become virtually indistinguishable from reality and it would actually be proof of nothing.

Our secret insiders, pouring through confidential Pentagon computer systems, have found no trace of this military operation, but that is to be expected in a mission with such need for secrecy. One thing the hackers known as the “InFiltrators” did find of interest was the following excerpt from the Ballistic Control Contingency Update Memo.

PENTAGON MEMO 3932098A-F3
BALLISTIC CONTROL CONTINGENCY UPDATE MEMO
1. SHOULD NORTH KOREA ATTEMPT TO TEST BALLISTICS
WITH AN OPENLY ANNOUNCED MISSILE TEST
A. YAL1 IS STATIONED AT OKINAWA AND WILL DEPLOY
B. HAARP WILL GO LIVE AND PROVIDE SECONDARY SUPPORT
C. TERTIARY SUPPORT THROUGH SUBMARINE ABM SYSTEM
2. SURPRISE MISSILE LAUNG ATTEMPT FROM DPRK
A. HAARP HAS THE CAPABILITY TO MOBILIZE WITHIN
EXACTLY ONE MINUTE
B. SENSORS MUST BE PERMANENTLY IN PLACE TO DETECT
MISSILE ACTIVITY
C. SUBMARINE ABM SYSTEMS MUST ALWAYS BE PRESENT IN
SEA OF JAPAN

When is the 'Need to Know' ??

The "Need to Know" is relative...

True the latest state of the art level is top secret but there is enough old stuff that leads up to it that it would take years to document everything that is available  and from there it is easy enough to extrapolate based on the 30-50 year gap of secrecy to public domain

You NEED TO KNOW  WHAT to ask, WHO to ask WHERE to ask  and you will get real answers

The WHAT to ask is the hard one.  You need the right search term.  For example I say the word MYSTY   Now that word alone is not very useful

But if you search for that term in the CONTEXT of "Secret Spacecraft" it opens a whole can of worms that leads to the Pentagon, the patent office, Robert Bigelow and a lot of egg on the face

It is things like this that make me KNOW that certain tech is NOT being pursued :P

I also have an advantage. Ever since tht Spook from ATS visited me, my computer has slightly different search results.

Here is an example  Search Airborne Lasers on Google and look at you results...

You will find a LOT of public information starting with Wikipedia (This is all old news :P)

Now compare YOUR first page with MY first page of search

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2015, 12:14:12 pm »
And it isn't NASA launching them :P

Look to the NAVY SPAWARS 

Public Portal
http://www.public.navy.mil/spawar/Pages/default.aspx

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2015, 12:25:11 pm »
The only thing stopping us, is all those saying it can't be done.

True enough but in the Good Old Days before all the free information and the internet...

Most people went about there business and the Few could get the job done without interference (yes some were for the bad :P )

But today the internet has created a true Tower of Babble

No one cares about truth  Just look at the comments on YT, FB, Twatter and other forums. Everyone has their own opinion, no one really listens to what anyone is saying and the false glamorous stories that people WANT to beleive completely bury the truth

HAARP Chemtrails, Aliens  none of those are real in the way the Tower of Babble thinks LOL  but that doesn't stop the opinions. Dare to interject truth YOU are called a shill  ( I think Thor called ME a shill earlier today :P )

Show them the official links to the truth... they never go look  If they DO go look they tell you it is government deception...

But the reality is  while TAP or a similar idea sounds good on paper... it cannot work on a global scale EVER.  Conceivably it could work on a country like the USA  In fact the REASON the USA became so powerful so quickly after WW II is BECAUSE of abundance,,,

We had the skills  we created jobs out of nothing  We made stuff of quality and everyone could afford a car TV microwave etc  In effect  the American Dream

But we lost the way again.  So yes it COULD work here  but you have over 400 million Muslims that many of will kill to stop you  They abhor freedom

You have billions of Chinese that have their own idea of how things should be done

So how do you address that?  How will any tipping point over power THEIR tipping point?  It works both ways  Tipping points are all about numbers :P

Offline WarToad

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 160
  • PRC Black Sheep
« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2015, 12:25:49 pm »
LOL!  Look at the Logo on the back of his suit.  "Ball" and it's EXACTLY like this company's logo:   http://www.ball.com/

We may now can in orbit.

It is funny how a company can have one foot in home and commercial food preservation, as well as aerospace. 

I see Ball actually made a lot of Hubble's instruments, cool.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 12:30:42 pm by WarToad »
Time is the fire in which we burn.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2015, 01:22:44 pm »
It is funny how a company can have one foot in home and commercial food preservation, as well as aerospace. 

That is how things are hidden in plain site  Take TRW  They are an Automotive parts company with contracts to supply government vehicles.  To find their other interests was not easy  Their DEW division was almost impossible to find

That is why I say it is important to know WHAT to search for  Do a search for TRW DEW and you get THIS

From 2002 to March 2003: US Military May Use Directed Energy Weapons in Iraq, Say Press Reports During Run-up to WarEdit event 
As the United States and its allies ready themselves for war with Iraq, numerous press reports say that the US military may use newly-developed “directed energy” weapons during Operation Iraqi Freedom. Directed energy weapons (DEW) are based on laser technology.

http://www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=trw

And THIS

US Air Force awarded a US$1.1 billion contract to Boeing, TRW and Lockheed-Martin to develop a prototype ABL system,
http://www.ausairpower.net/APA-DEW-HEL-Analysis.html

and THIS

Northrop to Buy TRW for $7.8 Billion
http://www.nytimes.com/2002/07/02/business/northrop-to-buy-trw-for-7.8-billion.html

Take SUBARU for another example  We all know they make cars but how many people know that the Subaru logo is the Pleiades star system and that the name Subaru is Pleiades ?

This is from Wikipedia :P See how easy it is to get answers?

Fuji Heavy Industries, Ltd., or FHI, is a Japanese multinational corporation and conglomerate primarily involved in aerospace and ground transportation manufacturing, known for its line of Subaru automobiles. FHI's aerospace division serves as a defense contractor to the Japanese government, manufacturing Boeing and Lockheed Martin helicopters and airplanes under license along with being a global development and manufacturing partner to both companies.

So Subaru, using a Pleiades Logo (The 5 and the 1 we discussed before) 
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a2/Fuji_Heavy_Industries.svg/150px-Fuji_Heavy_Industries.svg.png
is working with Boeing and Lockheed Martin

It really is all connected :P

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2015, 01:27:12 pm »
Directed-Energy Weapons Promise ‘Low Cost Per Kill’
September 2001
by Sandra I. Erwin

In the commercial sector, TRW Inc. has built 4-5 kilowatt solid-state lasers, for industrial machining applications. The company is a prime contractor for military chemical-laser programs, including THEL, the airborne laser and the space-based laser projects.

National Defense Magazine

http://www.nationaldefensemagazine.org/archive/2001/September/Pages/Directed-Energy6955.aspx

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2015, 10:30:53 pm »
Amy, I would genuinely like an answer to this question.  If you can't address this then I suggest you revise your position, pronto.

It is certainly true that the hold of the wealthy over the few would be weakened if we had access to "free energy" but there is something else even more important regarding the secrecy.

If the technology of "free energy" gives access to unlimited energy/power what other consequences would there be?

{Clue: What if ISIL had access to unlimited energy/power?}

And if the answer is that ISIL could build and use apocalyptic weapons and destroy all infidels (anyone who is not a Sunni Muslim) then do you still want free energy available to these people?  If not what is your solution?

No easy answer to that one in my opinion.  I say "they" do not have one either.  Explains why PRC are so closely watched and why we need to be secretive ourselves if we are getting close to the holy grail.

Reality check!

ETA:  PWM is not close. :P

If We all had equal access to both weapons and shielding, with the ability to respond personally to any issue We care about, I'm not seeing any problem going unsolved.

"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2015, 01:39:44 pm »
If We all had equal access to both weapons and shielding, with the ability to respond personally to any issue We care about, I'm not seeing any problem going unsolved.

There is no shielding for atomic bombs  Just look at Fukushima

All that will be left of you is a SHADOW as your body vaporizes but has enough shielding for a few seconds to cast a permanent shadow

It seems that you have not thought this through  :D 

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2015, 01:44:37 pm »
It seems that you have not thought this through  :D
Or just thought the "cool" part. :)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2015, 02:07:51 pm »
Or just thought the "cool" part. :)

Yes true that :D  When I started the Medieval guild it was because we had wanted to do the cool stuff  and soon found that everyone else was too busy feuding to keep things cool.  Even in this small microcosm I deal with human nature tends to mess things up. Some people let power go to their head, some rebel at any authority and think they can just do whatever they want when ever they want and both types ruin it for everyone else

So once we started to build our small utopia... we soon found that the cool stuff requires LOTS of hard work and effort to make it happen... and if you drop your guard for just a minute... the negative elements seep in and start the destruction

You cannot make a plan for any utopia, big or small  without the logistics :D

IF Gold was just lying on the ground...

IF Money grew on trees...

I would have the best Guild on the Planet :P

Well the Gold is buried deep and requires work to dig it up, and while Money is made from trees, well you get the idea  :P

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56