collapse

Author Topic: How To Start A War  (Read 4194 times)

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
How To Start A War
« on: October 20, 2017, 05:16:23 am »

At the 2:10 mark, a nuclear cooling tower is blown up by North Korea ! I understand this was confirmed by the UN.

The US did not live up to its agreement and North Korea got nothing in return, so they went back to building nukes.  How can war be avoided if one side can't negotiate in good faith?  And now, the agreement with Iran might be dumped.

Amazing.

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
Re: How To Start A War
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 06:00:50 am »
Who was President when the agreement was made with North Korea? And this was how many years ago?

As far as the agreement with Iran, have you even read it, and let's see some examples of how Iran has actually been keeping up it's end of the deal

::)

Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 01:14:09 pm »
http://theconversation.com/why-the-uss-1994-deal-with-north-korea-failed-and-what-trump-can-learn-from-it-80578

The 1994 agreement......the US didn't keep its word, hence NK is completely rational about building nuke missiles.

Iran has been certified as complying with the agreement by the EU and UN connected types.  The insanity here is the childish notion that diplomacy means nothing in that agreements can be made and freely broken according to political whim.  Trump or anyone in his administration is free to specify exactly why Iran is not complying. I would warn, however, that a number of US officials - including the former Secretary of State - have said they don't know what if any legal basis the US has in fighting in Syria or building bases there.  Anything goes.

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017, 03:43:20 pm »
"We've been clear from the beginning. We're not negotiating a 'legally binding plan.' We're negotiating a plan that will have in it a capacity for enforcement,"

John Kerry, look it up. Look up not legal  8)
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2017, 04:24:49 pm »
"We've been clear from the beginning. We're not negotiating a 'legally binding plan.' We're negotiating a plan that will have in it a capacity for enforcement,"

John Kerry, look it up. Look up not legal  8)

update:
It's not a treaty, it was done by executive order. It was not presented as a 'treaty', hence congress couldn't do anything about it.

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2017, 06:19:23 pm »
Yes, I am well aware of the difficulties in getting a real treaty passed.  Executive agreements are just another end run around the Constitution........but that doesn't really matter in the bigger picture. You can argue that it isn't a treaty but casually tossing it aside is yet another evidence of capricious, amateurish policy.

The EU, Russia and China accept the agreement.  Historians will marvel and wonder at the sheer foolishness of US policy.  I can recall Business Insider and other Deep State shills dismissing the idea that Russia and China would ever be allies ("historical enemies") or that China would support Russia after Crimea was annexed. Dead wrong.

Now, they are pushing Iran towards Russia/China - and Turkey and the Saudis are drifting towards them, too.

I will offer a prediction/answer about this subject:  in less than one year, will US dominance end?  The military is weak and overextended (Heritage study).  Diplomacy may be seriously damaged for many years by the White House - and  most of all,  Russia/China will have the alternative structure in place to negate sanctions almost completely.

I am sorry if this offends sensibilities but there is no other path to world peace.  This Perpetual War policy is a danger to the whole world and has to end.  By absorbing resources, it prevents fixing healthcare, infrastructure and pretty much everything else we need.........and maybe Full Disclosure, too.

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2017, 07:24:34 pm »
I disagree with everything you said.

Plus there will be NO disclosure.

Rock  8)

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2017, 03:56:25 am »
I disagree with everything you said.

Plus there will be NO disclosure.

Rock  8)
Agreed  8)

Instead of focusing on all that bull poop, try enjoying a sunny day, look at the clouds, watch the birds, and be positive every once in a while instead of gloom and doom

8)

Seeker
Seekers Domain

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 148
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2017, 12:15:13 pm »
Enjoy family and friends. Full disclosure will happen at some point.  Something will happen that brings this world into a new chapter. Or the Walking Dead will actually happen. 

Shasta
Daughter of Sekhmet

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2017, 04:21:29 pm »
Or the Walking Dead will actually happen. 

My vote is on that  yes...

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2017, 05:48:48 pm »
My vote is on that  yes...
Zombie Apocalypse  appears to be more likely  8)
Seekers Domain

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
Re: How To Start A War(see: victim culture)
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2017, 06:13:04 am »
The Walking Dead has already happened, just replace zombies with millenials and later generations, and replace one bite infection with smartphones...ever been to a mall recently?

Like Seeker says, to negate the madness, we all need to cherish and embrace the true freedoms we enjoy...continuing to shake with fear over what might, and what probably wont happen only instills a genetic marker in subsequent generations, hence the continuance of wars.

To see improvement, we need to completely rebuild our failing education system, to stop creating masses of cringing victims and oversensitive pussies, and start breaking down the failures of the past 50-60 years, in regards to the victim culture.

To see complete and abject failure come to an end, we need to break the Phone-Face bond held so dear to current people who cannot seem to make any headway towards a truly rich and comfortable society, due to their incessant addiction to social media and mind control media outlets, such as CNN, MSNBC, NYT, Washington Compost..etc..not that conservative media outlets are any better, but at least conservative outlets seem to imbue some importance on personal responsibility instead of fueling a world of mollycoddled weaklings, unable to even tie their own shoes without blaming someone for their tangled laces.

War will not be able to continue, if a new generation of upward looking, aware people can be brought back to the lead role, and glorification of distraction and disinformation sources ends.

The disconnect of social media and pointless staring at screens has turned society into a silent and useless aggregation of mental mush-heads, and confronting this elephant in the room with it's own knotted trunk is the only option to take power to start and incite war away from those who champion the stumbling, mindless fools who walk around all day with a phone in their hand.

Remember...this is a plan, executed for centuries, going perfectly according to its outline, and there is a price to be paid for letting those who will control you, gain such control with ease.

Spend a little time in quality places, if you must interact through technological means, such as forums like this...self inform yourself as to what dangers lurk in being apathetic about who you vote for..or worse..dont vote for..see the actual problem that allows all this to go perfectly as they have intended for so long...mind control at a very high level...and do something about it as did so many before you have tried but to no avail.

A truly sound and safe, horror free society will only be built upon the toils and risks of those who seek it, and right now, most of the people in position to move into the public sector and become the world leaders of the future, are having their minds ruined by useless and vain fodder and pablum, that of which they willingly inject into their own minds and lives with each swipe of the finger across the God of their choice..someones else's thoughts and ideas..

Cheers
Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
Re: How To Start A War(see: victim culture)
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2017, 06:56:18 am »
To see improvement, we need to completely rebuild our failing education system, to stop creating masses of cringing victims and oversensitive pussies, and start breaking down the failures of the past 50-60 years, in regards to the victim culture.

This is not going to happen.

I will concede that I am one of said cringing victims and oversensitive pussies; but to the extent that I experience depression now, it is due to my level of near-certainty that most (if not necessarily all) of humanity is likely to become extinct at this point.  In the same way that The Green Mile led to my departure from formal Christianity, my viewing of the film Her convinced me that the future of Western society is utterly poisonous, and fundamentally inhuman.

My only purpose in life now, is generating the necessary motivation to get out of bed on a daily basis.  I cook, I smoke weed, I play various computer games, I occasionally shower, and I pray and cry to Kali to forgive me for whatever I did to deserve being in the 21st century.  I am, however, still grateful for the fact that being in Nimbin means that I have a certain amount of distance from the Nightmare; which is my own name for current mainstream Western society.

I am also blessed by my experience with psychedelics; and in reality, that is probably the only thing that allows me to cope.  I have had exposure to the field of unconditional benevolence which exists beyond the vale of tears that we know as Earth; and I know that not only are there several heavens, but there are physical worlds where beings live, who have infinitely happier lives than ours.

It may not sound like it, but I am glad to be alive; I have simply learned that in order to have something close to a happy existence, it is necessary to minimise exposure to the collective.  We each need to focus, in solitude, on that which brings us peace.  There are some who will say that that only aids the psychopaths in their ongoing quest to destroy everything that is worth preserving, but my response is that they are going to do that anyway, with or without my help.  If I can find some positive meaning, and incrementally help a few other people while I am here, then that needs to be enough.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2017, 08:03:05 am »
Sadly youre likely correct on education reform Petrus...we shall see..

And, you shouldnt feel that way about yourself, you never cringe or back down from a subject that Ive seen, youve always been very strong in your opinions, and even though you may not physically be fighting for the future, you have shared countless worthy posts here for all who visit to see, whether we and others concur on the subject matter or not.

Dont sell yourself short my friend, you challenge us to think deeply and examine all aspects of what weve discussed here, and without that, everything just becomes one sided.

Cheers
Le

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2017, 08:16:15 am »
Now, on psychedelics...I agree, even if the experience isnt spiritual or religious in nature, it is most often useful in furthering ones worldview from a almost seemingly separate dimension.

Oddly, one of the best experiences for me was a short period of usng the drug JWH-250, a synthetic cannabinoid receptor agonist, which over a span of a year, unfolded so many layers of reality to me, which at first looked bizarre and strange, but as the years have gone on, have proven to be very accurate and rewarding to see.

We must find joy in all we do, be it computer games (which I also enjoy as well time to time) or boating and fishing, as I also enjoy...there is always a reward for every positive effort, whether it be a thought or a tangible action.

I will say, trying peyote as a young man was terrifying, but other than that, watching Terrance McKenna assemble a wonderful series of discoveries and epiphanies convinced me...mushrooms are delicious and nutritious..for the body..and Mind!

Cheers
Le

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]