collapse

Author Topic: Ok, no planes...but....passenger list, who are these names?  (Read 15810 times)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Re: Ok, no planes...but....passenger list, who are these names?
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2016, 11:57:11 am »
FAQ #9: Were the Twin Towers Designed to Survive the Impact of the Airplanes?
The question should be "were the Twin Towers designed to survive the impact of the airplanes and a fire?"

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2016, 01:01:18 pm »
Thermite can, depending on the catalyst used.  I feel pretty much certain that thermite was used on 9/11.  It accounts for everything.
No, a  thermite reaction is very quick. But if some of the thermite was not triggered in the initial collapse it could be triggered by heat in the rubble and ignite other reactions down there.

White smoke from the wreckage (most building fires produce brown smoke) is evidence of thermite.

It is difficult to dismiss peer reviewed research too.

Abstract: We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we have studied of the dust produced by the destruction of the World Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from separate sites, is reported in this paper. These red/gray chips show marked similarities in all four samples. One sample was collected by a Manhattan resident about ten minutes after the collapse of the second WTC Tower, two the next day, and a fourth about a week later. The properties of these chips were analyzed using optical microscopy, scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray energy dispersive spectroscopy (XEDS), and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). The red material contains grains approximately 100 nm across which are largely iron oxide, while aluminum is contained in tiny plate-like structures. Separation of components using methyl ethyl ketone demonstrated that elemental aluminum is present. The iron oxide and aluminum are intimately mixed in the red material. When ignited in a DSC device the chips exhibit large but narrow exotherms occurring at approximately 430C, far below the normal ignition temperature for conventional thermite. Numerous iron-rich spheres are clearly observed in the residue following the ignition of these peculiar red/gray chips. The red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted thermitic material and highly energetic.
Active thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
  • Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    • PEGASUS RESEARCH CONSORTIUM
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2016, 01:28:56 pm »
The question should be "were the Twin Towers designed to survive the impact of the airplanes and a fire?"

True.

But in the link i posted lead WTC Structural Engineer John Skilling told The Seattle Times:

“We looked at every possible thing we could think of that could happen to the buildings, even to the extent of an airplane hitting the side… Our analysis indicated the biggest problem would be the fact that all the fuel (from the airplane) would dump into the building. There would be a horrendous fire. A lot of people would be killed. [But] the building structure would still be there.

Lead WTC Structural Engineer John Skilling was rightfully confident that neither the impact of a large passenger jet nor the ensuing office fires was capable of bringing down the Twin Towers

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2016, 01:38:26 pm »
Yes they were.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2016, 05:20:27 pm »

It is a given that when an airplane crashes there would be fire from the fuel :P

You also ignore the fact that building 7 had no collision yet still fell

You also ignore the fact that there were only a few small office fires on a couple of floors (easily visible in all film footage) and that those would NOT be enough to bring down any building, ever.

What I cannot fathom is how anyone can look at the evidence and compare it to all previous airplane crashes and building fires and still believe that this was 'normal'

::)

I am thinking that the media performed some trick of mass hypnosis on the viewers. That is the only logical explanation

8)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2016, 06:23:34 pm »
It is a given that when an airplane crashes there would be fire from the fuel :P
I don't work with "givens", if it's not explicitly said then I cannot be sure if it was considered or not.

You also ignore the fact that building 7 had no collision yet still fell
When talking about other things, sure I ignore building 7, as I ignore basketball, pizza and everything else.  :P

You also ignore the fact that there were only a few small office fires on a couple of floors (easily visible in all film footage) and that those would NOT be enough to bring down any building, ever.
I do not ignore what is seen on the videos, but I do not ignore we could not see inside the buildings, so I don't assume that nothing special was happening just because I don't see it.

What I cannot fathom is how anyone can look at the evidence and compare it to all previous airplane crashes and building fires and still believe that this was 'normal'
I never said it was "normal", what I have always said is that I find it possible that there weren't any other major forces involved in the collapsing of the buildings, the energy of the hits and the fire could have been enough to weaken the structure enough for it to collapse.

I am thinking that the media performed some trick of mass hypnosis on the viewers. That is the only logical explanation
I wouldn't be surprised if you really thought that, as you always prefer the less normal theories.  :P

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2016, 12:18:42 am »
I wouldn't be surprised if you really thought that, as you always prefer the less normal theories.  :P

That is why we hang out on Conspiracy sites :P What's YOUR excuse? :P

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2016, 04:26:06 am »
What's YOUR excuse? :P
I like to study, from a complete amateur point of view, as I have zero theoretical knowledge about it, human psychology, so I like to see people's reactions, ideas, interpretations, etc. :)

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2016, 05:04:21 am »
Yes they were.
But, were they 'actually' built as designed?....No short cuts, budget problems, deadlines?
Don't know myself but this video explains how the floors collapsed...

skip to around 36:00
(edit: also 40:50)

« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 06:46:22 am by Sgt.Rocknroll »
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam

Offline NativeAlien

• Inner Circle - John's Den
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 1
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2017, 10:08:54 pm »
Ok...there´s no plane...thats a fact....but the passangers...the list...the whole scene they calling to their familys to say bye...whathever...
My dad ask me...and i cannot find a answer for this question!!!

Okay so this thread went sideways from the original question.  But I will do my best to help you figure out where to start.  Check first the names of the passengers on the plane against the Social Security Index.  They have had plenty of time to update that by now.  You can find it with a simple google search.  Then the list of people that died inside the towers. Run their names thru the SSI as well and see if there is a difference in the answers that you get to your queries.  That should get you started. 

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2017, 05:15:24 am »

When talking about other things, sure I ignore building 7, as I ignore basketball, pizza and everything else.  :P
s.  :P

You wouldn't make a very good judge in a court of law if you ignored some of the evidence.  If you can explain it that would be one thing.  But you can't ignore facts and be fair.
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2017, 05:20:52 am »
Okay so this thread went sideways from the original question.  But I will do my best to help you figure out where to start.  Check first the names of the passengers on the plane against the Social Security Index.  They have had plenty of time to update that by now.  You can find it with a simple google search.  Then the list of people that died inside the towers. Run their names thru the SSI as well and see if there is a difference in the answers that you get to your queries.  That should get you started.

I wonder if this will end up like Sandy Hook, and other false flag events where the people appear to be alive and well.  Either that or their Dopplegangers are well.
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2017, 05:53:25 am »
https://goo.gl/images/DNEcPC

This is what I believe happened at the Pentagon

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2017, 06:13:29 am »
Let's start with Barbara Olson

First the cell phone calls have been proven to not have happened.

Here is a pic of her.

Now her husband remarried.   Seems to like blondes.....

Her name was Lady Booth from Kentucky

https://gumshoenews.com/2015/09/16/death-o-where-is-thy-sting-are-the-9-11-passengers-really-dead/
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 06:15:28 am by micjer »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2017, 01:02:49 pm »
Then the list of people that died inside the towers. Run their names thru the SSI as well and see if there is a difference in the answers that you get to your queries.  That should get you started.

The list of people who died inside the towers (RIP) is irrelevant. NO ONE QUESTIONS that many people died in the towers that day.

But explain how many of the supposed hijackers turned up alive after? Sure someone may have stolen their ID and sure they had majic indestructable passports that survived the fires strong enough to melt steel :P

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter