collapse

Author Topic: Did Man Really Go to The Moon? Alex Jones View point !  (Read 3676 times)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Did Man Really Go to The Moon? Alex Jones View point !
« on: December 14, 2013, 12:09:40 am »
Did Man Really Go to The Moon? Alex Jones View point !

Short video with comments from Alex Jones who we know is classed by most people as a major conspiracist,  claims to have had close friends who worked at NASA...and he seems to believe them , that Man did in fact go to the Moon...

As we know many Conspiracists suggest that the Moon Landings were a Hoax !

I had  suspected that A.J may have came out at some time to suggest that it had been a hoaxed...

After seeing some evidence of tampered photos in the past that really did make me question it...and maybe swaying to believe it...and now seeing  Jone's comments ,where I have seen him Interview some NASA scientist (One who recently passed away Raymond Teague   ) in a few of his past shows...

It raises the uncertainty element again in my mind on this topic..

Although could we trust anyone working at NASA to tell the truth, even if they appear to suggest it to celebrity friends who  may have viewpoints that we may want to believe  !

« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 12:27:42 am by astr0144 »

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Re: Did Man Really Go to The Moon? Alex Jones View point !
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 12:02:29 am »
Alex is a gatekeeper.  And yeah.  They WANT Him to say that.  Don't trust Alex to necessarily tell the truth.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2013, 09:01:18 am »
How much radioactive dirt can you eat and NOT get some form of cancer or illness?  :P

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2013, 05:13:31 pm »
Hi Amy...For me....It is still hard to be sure about Alex Jones as to if he is totally what he claims to be or if there is more to him..or to question if he is working for some organisation to mislead the masses..

In terms of someone of my abilities and I think for the average person.. it is VERY Hard to tell...

and maybe even so for those who are much cleverer..

IF top level type spies with big IQs over 160 to 200 (The top 1%)) at the likes of the CIA , KGB & M15/M16 have problems in deciding on similar issues...then I am not sure average persons could conclude..

I believe Alex Jones has an IQ of about 140..which is with in the top 2%... and I think he has quite high  & QUICK Verbal intelligence..meaning his speaking & comprehension & understanding  abilities are high level.. and overall I do think he is very good at what he does..

If he is also working on behalf of some other organisation or on behalf of the Elites.. then he would amaze me that he can do what he does and I do not know how he manages to do what he does each day...

It MAY also BE that NOT ALL NASA employees or Scientist really are aware of what went on , even if they had worked on the NASA Moon Landing programs at that time..maybe they could get fooled to believe some things were reality even if there had been a major hoax going on...although with so many working on those missions , you would not think that was possible unless they were all in on it.. or just sworn to secrecy not to discuss it... maybe they would be threatened if they did !

Alex is a gatekeeper.  And yeah.  They WANT Him to say that.  Don't trust Alex to necessarily tell the truth.

Ellirium113...

I am not quite sure in what you mean by you comments...

Is that to suggest that some Astronauts who claimed to go to the moon,  died from cancer from radioactive dirt that they picked up from the Moon that suggests that you do believe that they did go to the moon ? if so..

I am not sure how well their spacesuits should have protected them against such dirt !

How much radioactive dirt can you eat and NOT get some form of cancer or illness?

« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 05:22:07 pm by astr0144 »

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2013, 03:33:53 pm »
Ellirium113...

I am not quite sure in what you mean by you comments...

Is that to suggest that some Astronauts who claimed to go to the moon,  died from cancer from radioactive dirt that they picked up from the Moon that suggests that you do believe that they did go to the moon ? if so..

I am not sure how well their spacesuits should have protected them against such dirt !

Simple... it would not. You go to the moon through deadly belts of radiation...jump out and get coated in fine radiactive dirt on a place that is bombarded by massive amounts of solar radiation, then climb back in your capsule and remove your helmet and have the cabin filled with radioactive dust which you are breathing the entire time. Then travel back through the radioactive belts to get back to earth and remarkably end up with perfect health. Seems perfectly reasonable to you? Either these astronauts were from the planet Krypton or there is something wrong with the story. Even if the craft offered some protection the suits would be a mere fraction of the protection offered by the craft.

In 1972, Apollo astronaut Harrison Schmidt sniffed the air in his Lunar Module, the Challenger. “[It] smells like gunpowder in here,” he said. His commander Gene Cernan agreed. “Oh, it does, doesn’t it?”

The two astronauts had just returned from a long moonwalk around the Taurus-Littrow valley, near the Sea of Serenity. Dusty footprints marked their entry into the spaceship. That dust became airborne–and smelly.

Later, Schmidt felt congested and complained of “lunar dust hay fever.” His symptoms went away the next day; no harm done. He soon returned to Earth and the anecdote faded into history.

http://www.universetoday.com/10456/dont-breathe-the-moon-dust/
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 03:41:39 pm by Ellirium113 »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2013, 03:53:37 pm »
How much radioactive dirt can you eat and NOT get some form of cancer or illness?  :P

Depends...

I know some Russians who go into Chernobyl plant with little protection and they seem fine. The only issue they report is that some of them die early of a heart attack  By 'early' they mean late 60's early 70's

Seems some people can handle high doses while others cannot. Perhaps 'natural selection' at work

I have been around rock dig sites all my life that are relatively 'hot' I have collected betafite crystals that are very hot and have a box in the garage. I guess I should get a gieger counter soon to see how hot :P

Anyone have a donateable one?

::)

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2013, 04:05:14 pm »
Well radiation exposure on the outside is one thing...when your breathing in radioactive dust containing uranium and other assorted nasties in a confined space for days at a time I would think is considerably worse. Indeed it will affect different people in different ways. I wouldn't think it should take a great many years to manifest itself as a health problem in this case. Maybe we could send them to help out at Fukishima.  :P

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2013, 04:13:38 pm »
Re MOON MISSIONS

It is my opinion and that of John Lear... and several others that

1) Yes we went... perhaps as early as 1962

2) The Apollo missions were NOT as portrayed. If indeed they did actually go, they had 'help' from outside

3) There are currently secret astronaut corps. mostly NAVY, that are 'out there'

4) This is NOT counting any use of Stargates that may or may no exist

Now it is 100% true that a lot of Apollo images were taken BEFORE they went. These were publicity shots taken in case the real images were not pretty enough

It is also 100% true that NASA takes color images of the Moon and deliberately grayscales the moon while color enhancing the Earth and astronauts etc...

WHY? I do not know... but even ArMaP saw the proof of that when NASA killed the directory he was in the progress of downloading an image. We already documented that In fact it is one of our key pieces but I can repost it here if need be :D

I have several issues

1) I can find about as much proff that they went as I can find proof that they didn't go

2) I have seen video footage of one mission that has one astronaut on the hill and a second mission supposedly in a different area that has two astronauts... but the HILL is the same... NASA says "oops we made an error in processing..."

3) The HILLS OF APOLLO  This is an issue that ArMaP actually first told me back at ATS he has an issue with... So do I!!  So I don't have the time to do the work but here is the issue that needs to be looked at

Lunar Orbiter shots of the Apollo landing sites show scattered rocks and sharp craigs and mountains that leave very jagged and pointy shadows (Mike Sing showed us those)

Apollo surface images show the hills ALL as smooth rounded hills... also a little fuzzy when they should be crystal clear. No sharp craigs, no sharp mountain peaks... Hell even here on Earth where we have atmosphere, not all the hills are erodes as smooth as the HILLS OF APOLLO

So what we need to do is find the areas in Lunar Orbiter shots that coincide with the areas of the Apollo landing sites. I will create a sticky thread as a work thread but won't be able to work on it much

Any takers?

::)

Now here is the kicker...

A lot of conspiracy nuts claim that Apollo ALWAYS had a spaceship accompanying them  ALWAYS

No way to prove this but I do have reports from several true insiders that there was always something watching our launches

So IF Apollo did in fact go then they had help. The whole premise of the Livingmoon website started with the belief and back up knowledge that yes we are already on the Moon and Mars and mining them.

Doesn't much matter if you believe :D I have too many reports like Tom Bedlam's "Planet Dirt" to believe otherwise

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2013, 04:19:29 pm »
Well radiation exposure on the outside is one thing...when your breathing in radioactive dust containing uranium and other assorted nasties in a confined space for days at a time I would think is considerably worse. Indeed it will affect different people in different ways. I wouldn't think it should take a great many years to manifest itself as a health problem in this case. Maybe we could send them to help out at Fukishima.  :P

My dad spent a lot more time out at our cottage. He had chosen the location when Canada was giving free land away because of the HUGE granite pegmatite outcrop that gave a marvelous view of the lake.

However that pegmatite was full of bits of radioactive minerals (as I found out later as I became an expert in rocks. Orange calcite and smokey quartz which I collected get that color from radiation. Next door was an old uranium mine. He used to catch frogs for fishing in the mine water. Behind the cottage I opened a trench that was full of huge crystals

My dad died early of bone cancer  I ma sure it was due to radiation exposure over a long term. The whole Bancroft mineral area has a very high percentage of mutations and deformities.  So yeah it does effect people differently

Fukushima is merely at the early stages... we ain't seen nothing yet because it is a slow process. If they get another big one there  look out

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2013, 04:30:57 pm »
one thing I am curious about though is just HOW RADIOACTIVE IS THE MOON? and what (if anything) on earth is comparable to that radiation. We can then look at methods we deal with the radiation and work in it and compare to what has transpired on the moon. How many astronauts have died an early death due to health complications?
Currently there is not much that can operate within the extreme radiation at Fukishima...how different is the moon than this scenario?

The outer layers of the spacesuit consisted of a material called Nomex, two layers of a Teflon-coated Beta cloth, followed by layers of neoprene-coated nylon, layers of Beta/ Kapton spacer laminate, and an outer layer of Teflon-coated Beta cloth. During the EVA periods, a liquid-cooling garment was worn closest to the skin. 

http://www.hightechscience.org/apollo_spacesuit.htm

I am not seeing a whole lot of material here that protects from ionizing radiation.  ???

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2013, 11:56:31 pm »
Thanks for your explanation El113...

I think that I can now see what you are trying to explain and maybe parts of some of the articles seem to back up what you say..

Based upon this one thing that would come into my mind maybe from watching more recent Sci Fi movies with larger type craft that may be shown to land on Planets or showing astronauts reenter a craft from space.. is that as they do so, that there may be some sort of decomtamination zone as they enter back into the ship.

Also other than the Van Allen belt concerns that are said to prevent us going to the moon ( without help maybe from ETs) that when astronauts are just doing space walks above the earth that they should be subject to similar radiation as that they would receive on the Moon.. or thats what I would imagine.. so I am not sure if they all get effected in the same way you suggest as those who claim to have gone to the moon.

Thanks Zorgon for you reminder of yours & Johns  thoughts  and beliefs on this...I will have to try and ponder on it ...

If man did go in 1962.. it would seem rather strange maybe if they then just hoaxed the Apollo missions...unless of course they already had been and explored those areas or had bases there to do so..

I do believe that there is a Secret Space program...that could well of explored a lot more than just the moon...and could be connected with E.Ts..  :P

No doubt it was not difficult for them to fake images as you have shown in your other articles.

ref to your latest one

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=5848.msg81166;topicseen#new

« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 12:02:45 am by astr0144 »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]