collapse

Author Topic: Time Travel & Stargate Portals . DiscoveryDisclosure  (Read 4891 times)

sky otter

Time Travel & Stargate Portals . DiscoveryDisclosure
« on: December 29, 2013, 07:52:10 pm »

dang.!!! i hafta watch more tv..i missed this one
and it's the black vault kid..all grown up..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAlL8XHJtpQ[/youtube]

.Conspiracy Theories : Time Travel & Stargate Portals . DiscoveryDisclosure·130 videos

Published on Nov 19, 2013

Some theories, most notably special and general relativity, suggest that suitable geometries of spacetime, or specific types of motion in space, might allow time travel into the past and future if these geometries or motions are possible. In technical papers, physicists generally avoid the commonplace language of "moving" or "traveling" through time ("movement" normally refers only to a change in spatial position as the time coordinate is varied), and instead discuss the possibility of closed timelike curves, which are worldlines that form closed loops in spacetime, allowing objects to return to their own past. There are known to be solutions to the equations of general relativity that describe spacetimes which contain closed timelike curves (such as Gödel spacetime), but the physical plausibility of these solutions is uncertain.

Relativity predicts that if one were to move away from the Earth at relativistic velocities and return, more time would have passed on Earth than for the traveler, so in this sense it is accepted that relativity allows "travel into the future" (according to relativity there is no single objective answer to how much time has really passed between the departure and the return, but there is an objective answer to how much proper time has been experienced by both the Earth and the traveler, i.e., how much each has aged; see twin paradox). On the other hand, many in the scientific community believe that backwards time travel is highly unlikely. Any theory that would allow time travel would introduce potential problems of causality. The classic example of a problem involving causality is the "grandfather paradox": what if one were to go back in time and kill one's own grandfather before one's father was conceived? But some scientists believe that paradoxes can be avoided, by appealing either to the Novikov self-consistency principle or to the notion of branching parallel universes

Time Travel
Often thought to be safely in the realm of science fiction, time travel is much more real than you were led to believe. We'll unseal the evidence on time travel and let you decide for yourself if time travel is in our future, or our past.

Stargate Portals
Scientists believe that Stargates are doorways to wormholes in time. As it turns out, the government may have already known that. We'll reveal the secret location of stargates around the world and tell you who is trying to open them and why.

Category Entertainment

LicenseStandard YouTube License

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
Re: Time Travel & Stargate Portals . DiscoveryDisclosure
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 09:27:27 pm »
Takes me back to those discussions in my early years of education.

But since then I have discovered we each have our own independent world involving
much like a 1st person computer game involving multiple players on a network.

Our Past and future so called are a bit like reading a book where each page has
10,000 layers offering options and at the end of the day what we do only affects our real selves,
Not the Species.

There isn't a single generated time line but rather a number of time lines we can't put a number to.   :)

10,000 x 10,000 x 10.000 r.

When we come to know our "Real Selves" (LIFE Entity) we come to understand what ALL is really about,
and its purpose for being.
Nothing involving "religious philosophy".

Because the Holograph is generated in each of our processing systems, it does not restrict us
to a single time line or path in a single history line.

When the "Story" is no longer generated in our own processing system, it no longer exists except
in Static form within our libraries.

We then go about opening the next "Program Book", a bit like opening another "1st person" Computer Game.

Just as we can play the same "1st person" Computer game over and over again, (as in "Groundhog day")
one cession does not interfere with other cessions of the same game, the same applies to the "Stories" (Program)
of The True Mind.

So "Time travel" involves the selecting of a Page/s within a given "Program Book" which only behaves
much like a "Branch Instruction", leaving the Copy we were experiencing behind while a new path
is being explored.

When we return to the previous version there is no connection or interplay between the 2 or more versions.

The only thing which affects us is Added Knowledge of the systems we explore.

Each story book stands alone and one can NOT change a Book. (Experience)

When we perform "Editing" of a "Program Book", what actually happens is, we generate a NEW "Program Book",
and is added to the "Permanent Libraries of The True Mind or LIFE.

Program Books are being added to the Permanent Libraries all the time and One Book can NOT interfere with another.

When and IF 2 Books interact they produce a 3rd Book.

So all we can do is add more and more different experiences to the Main Permanent Libraries of LIFE.

So much of human based thinking or reasoning is way off base.   :)

Offline Norval

• Gold 161
  • hmmmm what should go here? Ahh, a question!
    • Crater Chains Research
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 08:07:30 am »
Time is only an agreed upon measurement of something that is not tangible.

Just as a yard stick is another non tangible agreement on something. Time wasted on trying to time travel is my opinion.  ::)

Now Star Gates, , , that is worth a good think, , , , , ,   8)
It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
 What will you know tomorrow? Have a question?
Send me an email at craterchains@yahoo.com

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 12:13:12 pm »
Greetings Member Norval:

You remind us of another 'Norval' from a different time and space...:P

Way back when...

"Blinking, winking, and dancing are caused by dust, heat waves, and temperature differentials in our atmosphere. A good binocular, say 10x50 is great for looking at the night sky..."

"Then there are the "stars" that sit there in one place for many hours while the rest of the stars move in their normal pattern. Those have caused me to look, , , and look again, , , and again, , and it just sat there while all others moved. Go figure."

Most interesting your 'statis' then - 'Janitor'...:P

The Janitor?    :P    Go figure.

tfw
Peace Love Light
Liberty & Equality or Revolution

FUKUSHIMA FALLOUT CLOCK
Elapsed Time since March 11, 2011, 2:46 PM - Fukushima, Japan

The World Must Take Charge at Fukushima

“In a time of universal deceit
telling the truth is considered a revolutionary act."

George Orwell

EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline Norval

• Gold 161
  • hmmmm what should go here? Ahh, a question!
    • Crater Chains Research
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013, 12:58:17 pm »
As you can see I do have MPO about time travel, but this Star Gate idea seems to be worthy of a whole lot of thought and careful consideration.

Thor
Probably the same guy, yah think?  :P
It was your bit here, http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=3305.0
That brought me here, it came up on a google search (go figure   :P ), well that and an email from Ron some time back.  ;)

By the way, that is NEWBIE, not Member.  :P
Yes, I am still a Janitor, one of three, at that forum. That title seems to fit the job better then Administrator. Always tossing out the junk, spam, and flim flam.
It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
 What will you know tomorrow? Have a question?
Send me an email at craterchains@yahoo.com

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2013, 02:21:58 pm »
Aahh,
Sky, there are certainly conundrums involved with time travel, and contrary to this OP, the theoretical problem is that you CAN go back in time, just don't DO anything other than observe, or you will alter the timeline forever, as in 'Back to the Future' ;)
And an altogether different problem arises with forward time travel, since how can you travel to somewhere where nothing has yet happened?
Sure something happens in the future, but how does that play out with you personally, whether you are present, or absent, or present twice as in the sequel to that film?.

Because the Holograph is generated in each of our processing systems, it does not restrict us
to a single time line or path in a single history line.

Indeed Matrix, so i can guess we can visit any number of alternative past timelines, but what about future ones?

These, by definition, have not happened yet.
So if i fall under a bus tomorrow, and no longer exist in this present timeline (my own program) then it would be interesting to see what my future options may be... ;)  ::)

When we perform "Editing" of a "Program Book", what actually happens is, we generate a NEW "Program Book",
and is added to the "Permanent Libraries of The True Mind or LIFE.

I take it this means that a new number of possible 'futures' are generated by each program change, there must be an infinite number of possible futures, changing every microsecond of our 'existence'... ???

Am i anywhere near?

Norval, it is great to meet such a worthy member, here we go deeper than anyone else! ;D and it's one big family here for sure ;)
Welcome 8)

sky otter

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2013, 03:08:12 pm »

Sky, there are certainly conundrums involved with time travel

yep..i still have to work to wrap my brain around the parellel us  explained in seth
and if emotion is the key any teenage angst should be enough to shoot us to somewhere else

i don't think we have all the info to make a conclusion yet..
like i have said before ..when we reach 'perfection' we go poof off to somewhere else to work on yet another puzzle

but going back to the vid..they did a good job on presentation..even if it was a little heavy handed
they encompasses a lot of threads on here  and i hadn't heard of the cordinates in binary code before
and so there it is on tv and i missed it..gotta watch more tv, huh..lol

;D

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2013, 05:41:36 pm »
Indeed Matrix, so i can guess we can visit any number of alternative past timelines, but what about future ones?

These, by definition, have not happened yet.
So if i fall under a bus tomorrow, and no longer exist in this present timeline (my own program) then it would be interesting to see what my future options may be... ;)  ::)

It's a bit like in the case of a "Book":- unless a/the "Book' is written 1st, it can't be read or experienced.

Or like trying to play a "1st person" game if the software does NOT 1st...  :)

The Software producing the "Story" or experience needs to exist 1st, before such can be experienced.

What is interpreted as future doesn't just appear, but is 1st "Written" like a "Story" involving a Program Language.

The pages of a "Program Book" are multi-layered. (Layers of 10,000 in the form of a "Stack")

"Program Books" are many and any one at anytime can be selected if one knows how.

"Star Gates" do exist and also involve Accessing the "Processing System" All is generated through and Presented in.

The Universe you experience right now, is the result of such a "Program Book".

One example of a "Star Gate" format...

sky otter

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2014, 06:47:42 pm »

hey guys..any takers here...lol   ;D
nsa isn't the only bunch looking at ya...

Scientists Are Searching For Time Travelers On The Internet

The Huffington Post  |  By Alexis Kleinman Posted: 01/03/2014 3:27 pm EST  |  Updated: 01/03/2014 9:04 pm EST

If you were a time traveler, what would you do to prove your powers were real?

Tweet about it, of course.

At least that's what astrophysicist Robert Nemiroff and physics graduate student Teresa Wilson at Michigan Technological University think you'd end up doing. That's why they tried to search for time travelers on Facebook and Twitter.

The pair searched the two social networks' backlogs for any mention of two events, the discovery of Comet ISON in September 2012 and the election of Pope Francis in March 2013, before they happened. Their theory, as presented in a paper published last month, was that if there were any postings containing "Comet ISON," "#cometison," "Pope Francis" or "#popefrancis" from before those dates, they may very well be from a time traveler.

Nemiroff and Wilson wrote that when they looked on Facebook for time-denying posts, they found "searches on Facebook turned up results that were clearly not comprehensive." Perhaps, like many present-bound humans, time travelers preferred to keep their Facebook statuses unsearchable.

But unfortunately for humanity and Hollywood, the researchers had no better luck on Twitter, where a majority of people keep their tweets public. But don't lose hope. As they explain in their paper, just because the two didn't see any time travelers doesn't mean they don't exist.

It might not be possible for time travelers to leave any evidence of their journey behind, Nemiroff and Wilson argue. Or "it may be physically impossible for us to find such information as that would violate some yet-unknown law of physics," they write. Or, "time travelers may not want to be found, and may be good at covering their tracks."

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat $19.99

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]