collapse

Author Topic: My Lucid Dream  (Read 12200 times)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Re: My Lucid Dream
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2017, 02:48:26 pm »
Ah!  Therein lies the problem :P
 ::)
I see it in the opposite way, as to me the problem appears when people want to believe in something, because that means that they already made their mind about that something and chose it for whatever reason, so instead of looking for truth they are looking for confirmation of their own ideas.

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 148
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2017, 04:11:03 pm »
I don't know about anyone else but, for me, these incidents are becoming more frequent and in my face.

This morning the teacup is the same. I am still battling disbelief. I can't imagine why it would be repaired. The defect was barely noticeable. I feel like someone did it to make me happy. I know, I know, weird.

Shasta, did you have an accident?

I was attacked in a different time line, and while I wasn't quite gutted, the aorta was nicked, and my comrades in arms were unable to prevent my death.

Shasta
Daughter of Sekhmet

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2017, 04:14:44 pm »
Just curious, what was the defect?

Hi, ArMaP,

It was a tiny indentation in the gold, which is very soft. I have to be very careful with this teacup. It's absolutely beautiful, but very fragile.

:)
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2017, 04:16:12 pm »
Well maybe it's because there ARE real Watchers...  don't know if it will make you feel better or not but I have spotted them

Here is one in a noctilucsent cloud  Look closely, the two eyes are looking right back at you  When I asked the photographer permission to use it he hadn't noticed the eyes until I pointed it out

I think the Natives were correct about Nature Spirits  because I see them everywhere and have a good collection. God? No I don't believe so... there is something else at work here

Yeah, I saw that eye right away when I first saw the pic a while back.  :o

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2017, 04:23:06 pm »
I DO qualify and that's the only reason I have any food at all.  Yeah, I could go for GMO crap and probably have enough, but I am hypersensitive to glyphosate (which They are spraying on most non-organic wheat fields at harvest and it's in most non-organic wheat products) so, I buy organic.  $194 a month does not go far...  I have medicaid - that was how I finally got to see a rheumatologist to get the diagnosis.  But...  Since I have no address to give (all My friends here are on services and do not want Me to use Their address for services for fear it will mess with Their benefits), I cannot get housing assistance.

I did just reapply for disability - the rheumatologist did say I also have fibromyalgia - so We will see where that leads.  Have applied off and on for over a decade.

That Round-Up is awful stuff. I lived in the country in the 90's and was exposed to it because I rented a nice little farmhouse. The owner was a grain farmer. There were always chemicals laying around and his pilot never told me when he was going to spray. I was surrounded by the landlord's fields.

Ack . . .  :o

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2017, 05:02:39 pm »
I see it in the opposite way, as to me the problem appears when people want to believe in something, because that means that they already made their mind about that something and chose it for whatever reason, so instead of looking for truth they are looking for confirmation of their own ideas.
Armap, this is what you need to realize; As in my case, the sighting I had that launched me down the rabbit hole was a very real event to me, with other witnesses that saw the exact same thing I saw; the issue is finding the truth of what it was, who it belongs to, who was flying it, and where it's at so I can go see it again.

there is no wanting to believe, or a need to; I want cold, hard, facts with a 100% verifiable explanation.

Seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2017, 12:26:32 pm »
Irene

I always look for a possible “normal/rational” reason first.. and my thought is since you need a loupe to see such a small defect perhaps the hot water with or without tea had it melt enough to mend..just a thought
so I guess you have to see if the tea cup was somewhere warm enough to fix it.. I don’t know.. window seal?, microwave?, dishwasher.. but since it is a fancy tea cup probably none of those.. but maybe some heat source that could do it...like I said.. just a thought to find normal before freaking..

otter

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2017, 12:48:07 pm »
Hi Lil Otter!  Nice to see you!

Glad you are back.
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2017, 01:25:39 pm »
Armap, this is what you need to realize; As in my case, the sighting I had that launched me down the rabbit hole was a very real event to me, with other witnesses that saw the exact same thing I saw; the issue is finding the truth of what it was, who it belongs to, who was flying it, and where it's at so I can go see it again.

there is no wanting to believe, or a need to; I want cold, hard, facts with a 100% verifiable explanation.
If you do not want to believe, then, obviously, my comment doesn't apply to you.  ::)

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2017, 04:03:34 pm »
Irene

I always look for a possible “normal/rational” reason first.. and my thought is since you need a loupe to see such a small defect perhaps the hot water with or without tea had it melt enough to mend..just a thought
so I guess you have to see if the tea cup was somewhere warm enough to fix it.. I don’t know.. window seal?, microwave?, dishwasher.. but since it is a fancy tea cup probably none of those.. but maybe some heat source that could do it...like I said.. just a thought to find normal before freaking..

otter

Hi Otter,

This teacup and saucer are fine bone China, so no microwave, dishwasher, or abrasives. I didn't need the loupe to see it, just to get a really good look at it. It had appeared overnight and I know I didn't do it.

Then, again overnight, it repaired itself.

Gold is very malleable, but not so much that heat would have done this to my teacup.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2017, 06:01:46 pm »
ust a thought

Shooting down one normal solution at a time :P

Porcelain was first used by the Chinese and contains the mineral kaolin, which has a melting point of 3,275 degrees.

You may freak now :P 

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2017, 09:42:22 pm »

nah  not freakin.. just trying to look before leaping

Irene
i must have misread the original post i thought the fancy tea cup came with a blemish and then got fixed.. and if it was tiny enough that maybe the gold was still moving..lol

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 148
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2017, 09:56:53 pm »
I think it's house elves. 

Shasta
Daughter of Sekhmet

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2017, 10:16:01 pm »

nah  not freakin.. just trying to look before leaping

Irene
i must have misread the original post i thought the fancy tea cup came with a blemish and then got fixed.. and if it was tiny enough that maybe the gold was still moving..lol

No, that's my fault. I had to review the sequence of events. I have a rotten memory due to years of high-level stress.

Anyway, the cup was perfect when I received it. Overnight, during the first week, the defect appeared. This past week the defect disappeared.

Sorry about the confusion.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2017, 09:47:42 am »
Might need to look into a mail box service... not a PO Box per say as they don't like PO Boxes  but many businesses offer a real mailing address... I know a doctors office who does it here. Since he has a secretary to pay anyway, she just gets extra to handle the mail... So it's like a PO Box in effect as they put the mail into pidgeon holes (like a hotel concierge desk) but it is a real address  They are usually very cheap too... but considering the benefits of a real address its worth it

I applied for disability.  When I get that, I will apply for sec 8.  In Georgia.  And "cheap" is irrelevant - I have zero money, zero income, zero accounts, zero anything.  If "cheap" is not "free," I can't afford it.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]