collapse

Author Topic: Tom DeLonge Annoucement - New Tech  (Read 26868 times)

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
Re: Tom DeLonge Annoucement - New Tech
« Reply #120 on: February 27, 2018, 12:10:45 pm »

well until  the last thing happening i thought  aliens and dimensions were two separate things..maybe crossing over each other now and then
but after this last thing (and sorry it's way to long to type out and i'm not sure i could even put it into something understandable)
anyway after the last happening i am really thinking it's all one thing and dimensional..

>are there solid things flying around in the sky..ah yeah..but where do they go?
>is the gov looking real hard..oh yeah and misleading at every turn
>is the time line part of this..big time
> does our junk dna have the answers to what and who we are and explain things...
are we on a stage as many have thought?
yeah i think the dna has answers but i don't have access to what they are truly finding or if they even understand what they are finding  (HEY PIM PLEASE COME BACK)
do i really have any answers...sorry no..only my conjecture
SIGH

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #121 on: February 27, 2018, 12:24:22 pm »
I'm on the inter-dimensional side of the argument. It explains a number of things.

~ Why UFOs pop in and out of existence. They're simply moving to a parallel dimension.

~ Why people experience missing time. These things stop it for however long they want.

~ Why, at the Gorman Ranch in Utah, signs of activity underground were heard, but nothing seen.

The Gormans were advised by the previous owner not to dig on the property. They did anyway and found nothing. In my view, there was underground activity in a parallel dimension that was audible in ours.

I think these things have complete invisibility in our dimension, or they want to operate that way. It explains why the main house could be locked down tight and weird and frightening things still happened inside the house.

We're surrounded. We just don't see the enemy.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline No_Signal

• Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 5
« Reply #122 on: February 27, 2018, 08:19:35 pm »
I'm on the side of interdemensional. The one and only thing I can't make sense of how is the part where they claim to float through walls. Why not open the portal in the room and leave from there? Why go through the wall unless they are trying to show us they control time, space and matter? And are they trying to tell us that we can too?

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #123 on: February 27, 2018, 09:26:58 pm »
I'm on the side of interdemensional. The one and only thing I can't make sense of how is the part where they claim to float through walls. Why not open the portal in the room and leave from there? Why go through the wall unless they are trying to show us they control time, space and matter? And are they trying to tell us that we can too?

This isn't about what we want or think should happen. We don't run this place, they do.

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #124 on: February 27, 2018, 09:54:14 pm »

well while i do think it is dimensional i have to disagree with you guys on motive

Irene i have read your stories about  things going on with you and i see why you say that
but i respectfully disagree that they are the enemy or that they are in control.
maybe more knowledgable and experienced
but i don't feel menace with my experiences

they may be as confused at their coming in and out of our space as we are with their doing it  ....or not.....

i do strongly feel and have stated often that we have a lot of power if we would only work at using it..i know this to be true
i also feel we have chosen this route to learn how to use our power

No_Signal..how do you know what they claim?..is there  more you should be telling us about that?

seems we have drifted from the original thread..my fault big time.  sorry

.maybe we need another thread to work on this

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #125 on: February 27, 2018, 10:03:35 pm »
Hey Otter,

My contacts have been extremely negative, which is why I feel they are the enemy and not at all benevolent.

During my most recent contact I did something I do not remember doing. I have a dreamcatcher hanging over my headboard. I woke to find I'd ripped it off the wall and thrown it across the room.

When I say ripped, I mean the drywall was destroyed by the nail that the dreamcatcher had been hanging on.

Many of my contacts are violent. You'll never convince me these things are harmless.

Offline No_Signal

• Regular Members
  • Gold 5
« Reply #126 on: February 27, 2018, 10:04:27 pm »
So are we combining the theory that this world is a video game simulation with the idea somehow the creators are sending in The Adjustment Bureau to keep things in order? 0r is earth more of a community fish tank with living beings that need to be harvested for inspection to check progress? My research indicates a little of both. We bleed, we have genuine stress and sometimes I wonder if we are the ai some other civilization feared would take over their planet. Humans create humans and repair them. Maybe our "humans" are going to be made of metal?

Disclaimer- Maybe I watch too many movies.

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #127 on: February 27, 2018, 10:14:27 pm »

Irene  i know your experiences have been extremely negative that is why i said that i do not discount  them in any way but respectfully disagree as mine are not

Disclaimer- Maybe I watch too many movies.

lol  yeah maybe..what you said about the movies

i have spend a lot of time in the past thinking that aliens and ufos and things that were different and/or labeled as paranormal  and dimensions were all individual things of interests
right now i am thinking that they are just different parts of the same thing and i am trying to work thru that context and re examine my experienes as to how they fit
and as i said i feel it is to push us into  our own power

Offline No_Signal

• Regular Members
  • Gold 5
« Reply #128 on: February 27, 2018, 10:38:44 pm »
Universities and governments constantly pull specimens from local fisheries and wildlife preserves to check spawning frequency, diseases, and other aspects. It would make sense they inspect us. This is based on the Sumerian story of breeding humans to harvest gold. I know this is strange and please don't ban me, I mean no disrespect,  but isnt it odd to say the least, that most of the games in the app store are about harvesting something. We use something to do our harvesting. And my general sense is that whomever is doing the inspecting is not sending the top guys. Even on earth we send unpaid interns to collect data or do routine fieldwork scientist don't want to do, so in my extremely humble opinion I feel like the abductors are probably not at the top of the chain and have no reason to do what they do with any amount of care as to the well being of the abductee.

Offline No_Signal

• Regular Members
  • Gold 5
« Reply #129 on: February 27, 2018, 10:45:18 pm »
Cont. If we agree on that then maybe we can agree that there are good and bad interns. So Irene may have abductors that she feels to be malevolent and just have a job to do, as where space otter has seen some that want to help us advance and maybe even enlighten us as to our actual state of being.

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #130 on: February 28, 2018, 07:53:51 am »

Irene  i know your experiences have been extremely negative that is why i said that i do not discount  them in any way but respectfully disagree as mine are not

lol  yeah maybe..what you said about the movies

i have spend a lot of time in the past thinking that aliens and ufos and things that were different and/or labeled as paranormal  and dimensions were all individual things of interests
right now i am thinking that they are just different parts of the same thing and i am trying to work thru that context and re examine my experienes as to how they fit

I know. No worries.  :)

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #131 on: February 28, 2018, 08:25:17 am »

as where space otter has seen some that want to help us advance and maybe even enlighten us as to our actual state of being.

no signal
you are making an assumption here about me and  my experiences.. please don't

Offline No_Signal

• Regular Members
  • Gold 5
« Reply #132 on: February 28, 2018, 11:57:53 am »
now i am thinking that they are just different parts of the same thing and i am trying to work thru that context and re examine my experienes as to how they fit

Space Otter.

I was agreeing with what you said. I was pondering the system as to which 2 people would have different experiences.

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #133 on: February 28, 2018, 01:25:59 pm »
Hey Otter,

My contacts have been extremely negative, which is why I feel they are the enemy and not at all benevolent.

My experience has led me to believe that it is not appropriate to generalise about all extraterrestrials, one way or the other.  The Greys are usually negative, yes; but some of the beings who self-identify as Pleiadian are decent, albeit nymphomaniacal and politically subversive.

With that said, I have largely closed the door on the extraterrestrial issue at this point.  If I'm taking mushrooms, and a few of the nicer ones decide they want to (mentally) show up for a chat, then that is fine; but I am not actively seeking contact.  I want as little as possible to do with the Aquarian Age in general terms, now; and ET is a defining part of that.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #134 on: February 28, 2018, 02:01:14 pm »
some of the beings who self-identify as Pleiadian are decent, albeit nymphomaniacal and politically subversive.
Nymphomaniacal?  Well why didn't they say?

Welcome to Earth Pleiadian Nymphs.  8)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]