collapse

Author Topic: Joseph Farrell suggests new elements named after Lazar & Lear  (Read 25246 times)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Re: Joseph Farrell suggests new elements named after Lazar & Lear
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2012, 10:14:47 pm »
On the Alien scientist link

there is an excellent video that explains about a antigravity centrifuge engine..and how it may work..Seems Highly technical to me.
But I really do wonder if that sort of thing may work !

TR-3B Plasma Torus Anti-Gravity Centrifuge Engine

http://www.alienscientist.com/forum/showthread.php?77-TR-3B-Plasma-Torus-Anti-Gravity-Centrifuge-Engine

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2012, 10:48:25 pm »
This is the basis of how the engine works from the Words of Ed Fouche.

Theres a central accelerator ring that rotates a mercury based plasma
supercooled .... to 150 kelvin  ( Minus 123 degrees celsius ( -123 degree c ) ) and pressurised to 200 atmospheres  ( 2939 pounds per square inch ( 2939 psi) and Rotated at 60,000 Revoltions per minute (60K RPM)

That seems incredibly fast to me,  If I recall many average industrial motors range between 1000 to 3000 rpm .. some smaller diameter tools 10 K RPM to 30K RPM but I believe much higher RPMs are possible...Just how High I don't know..
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 10:53:35 pm by astr0144 »

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2012, 06:21:51 am »
Alienscientist is a good source, his theories are good, his explanations make sense.
The mercury based plasma idea has some immense technical difficulties.....

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2012, 06:44:19 am »
I AM doing all kinds of antigrav research, enough to start publishing all of it right here on Pegasus, and my questions above ARE serious & relevant.
Hence the 'static hiss' phenomena, your statement above confirms a lot of things that lead me to believe you.
 I'm not one to shout 'evidence or it didn't happen'--your statement contained some evidence, you see?
Regarding the relationship between alternative propulsion and EM, I am baffled by the geometry of the craft.  I can't think why that form would mean hovering was so apparently easy.

I know what you mean about the evidence in the statement.  There are certain things I look for in a legitimate close range encounter although they are less valid when the craft are seen at a distance.

It is possible to build these craft, however, the power source is at the root of the problem.  If high energy EM fields are required then you need a very efficient power source, which brings us back to the topic of this thread - isotopes that allow a incredibly efficient energy output over long time periods.

Have you seen the reports of craft with spheres that fly outside the craft?  Could they be an energy source that is dangerous to living beings?  Are the craft that are manned/humanoided powered by an energy source detached from the craft to protect the occupants?  Unmanned/unhumanoided probes would not need the external power source in this "hypothetical" set up.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 06:50:47 am by Pimander »

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2012, 12:05:19 pm »
The shapes you showed above are not your typical UFO, that's for sure, and in the case of electrogravitic drives, sharp corners are a definite no-no.

This leads me to believe that whatever you saw was using a much more advanced drive, and any static em field was more of a side effect.

Have you seen the reports of craft with spheres that fly outside the craft?  Could they be an energy source that is dangerous to living beings?  Are the craft that are manned/humanoided powered by an energy source detached from the craft to protect the occupants?  Unmanned/unhumanoided probes would not need the external power source in this "hypothetical" set up.

My own belief is that the small spheres are just drones, and that they all have self contained power (one of my messages for the future is that every machine will have it's own power source built in) and that such things would normally not be harmful.
 There are numerous reports of burns etc, i believe this is another type of drive which produces excess microwaves etc, a la Skyvault, DeAquino etc (earth-based UFO tech)
 The whole element 115 thing i will take one step at a time, first i want to be certain that a stable version exists outside of the 'islands of stability' that range from 2 milliseconds to 27 hours.
 In any case, all specimens of 115 should carry a 'use by' date, methinks ;)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 12:11:09 pm by PLAYSWITHMACHINES »

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2012, 12:17:14 pm »
I do have some unusual element names on my list;

Costalotium: Used in Lawyer's printer ink.

Unobtanium: Used in japanese motorcycle parts, and

Crappite: used for the handles of cheap screwdrivers.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2012, 02:22:20 pm »
So far I am only aware of a few theories as to how UFOs are claimed to lift
in terms  from the main sort of stories that we read about.

Bob Lazars theories being the main one..

Ed Fouche talked about some of the technical theories of how he believes the Flying Triangles lift / hover..

I wonder if you had been aware of his theory..

I will have to rewatch the video to recall exactly what he said..
but I seem to remember him suggesting that some sort of very  high powered motor r maybe rotating at  over 50,000 RPM having some effect on
a plasma...

oh, I just found this link to his Alien scientist website.

http://www.alienscientist.com/forum/showthread.php?77-TR-3B-Plasma-Torus-Anti-Gravity-Centrifuge-Engine

I don't know much about Ed Fouche but I was informed by a respected source that he is a fraud..But somethings that he has mentioned have been
considered by others in the field as maybe having some validity.

---------------------------------------------------

"Please believe me, i'm NOT a 'debunker', i'm an engineer :o and i am trying hard to validate these claims, not disprove them!"

"I AM doing all kinds of antigrav research, "

His claim is that that it also flies using ROCKET propulsion that is totally silent. I would LOVE to see even 1 example of a rocket that pruduces that much thrust and does not make a sound. I would also like to see how super-cooled mercury, even under pressure remains a liquid, since mercury freezes @ -38F. Most of the available pictures of the TR3B are tagged Fouche Media which seems suspicious in my mind as well.

If the TR3B exists, he couldn't convince me of it on OMF where I vehemently debated him for days on end only to have a majority of my questions dodged when I picked holes in his stories and presentations full of errors. I just wish I could have saved a lot of those posts before OMF went the way of the Dodo. One nice thing about John & Zorgon is that so much of their info can easily be corroborated and they are consistent in their stories. I only find more and more truths unlocking researching their stuff.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 02:31:27 pm by Ellirium113 »

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2012, 01:44:19 pm »
Elerium; I have to agree there :) especially about the Mercury, and the very word Plasma means hot (ionised) gas, so which is it, hot or cold?
 But at the same time, i think there are several ways of producing 'antigravity' just as there are several ways of generating electricity.

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2012, 09:02:33 am »
Elerium; I have to agree there :) especially about the Mercury, and the very word Plasma means hot (ionised) gas, so which is it, hot or cold?
 But at the same time, i think there are several ways of producing 'antigravity' just as there are several ways of generating electricity.

Absolutely, there are many different ways. It makes little sense why you would take one of the most toxic, and dense liquids which would have added "X" thousands of pounds to the machine only to to use this to try and lighten it? If the MFD even had a microscopic pinhole in it, it would result in a miraculous disaster. I also want to know what they would have made the ceterfuge with since Mercury and Aluminum are incompatable, it would have had to been lined with some sort of super-hardened liner. You would then need a monstrous power source to spin this up somehow. There are just so many elements to the story that don't add up in my mind when there is other technology that could do the job, cut down the weight and is a lot more safe to work with. Just my 2 cents.

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2012, 09:19:21 am »
Absolutely, there are many different ways. It makes little sense why you would take one of the most toxic, and dense liquids which would have added "X" thousands of pounds to the machine only to to use this to try and lighten it? If the MFD even had a microscopic pinhole in it, it would result in a miraculous disaster. I also want to know what they would have made the ceterfuge with since Mercury and Aluminum are incompatable, it would have had to been lined with some sort of super-hardened liner. You would then need a monstrous power source to spin this up somehow. There are just so many elements to the story that don't add up in my mind when there is other technology that could do the job, cut down the weight and is a lot more safe to work with. Just my 2 cents.
Right you are Ellirium, and mercury is a nasty metal to tangle with.
However, if it is in what is known as ORME , we see a spin state that not only negates it own weight, but causes a magnetic effect to take place. It was how the Indian "gods" powered there vimanas, and it was how many ancient alchemists made names for themselves, before ultimately succumbing to its deadly effects.
Not many folks who work frequently with mercury get to see results, as it is best to leave it alone, unless you are very very qualified to do so.
We havent found the key to unlocking it's potential anti-gravity applications or magnetic use, but it seemed a lot of our ancestors had, and why would they have it laying around killing people, if it wasnt worth the risk?
Ill let you guys work with it, though, as i prefer to hear about mercury, rather than experience it first hand. ;D
LE
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 09:29:06 am by Littleenki »
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2012, 10:19:08 am »
You don't need all that to create an orgone propulsion system, Marko Rodin demonstrated this with his Rodin Coil:

Here is a good example that demonstrates the strength of the field generated by this type of coil...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWLgffhu0CM[/youtube]

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2012, 10:38:41 am »
Hey, that's a naudin idea, too...LOL! been there built that, but what does it have to do with mercury in an orme state?
Unless it's the back emf from the collapse of the field, or the levitating pressure on the fields that excites the coil, lighting the leds, whats it do different from a naudin generator(aside from the parts and circuit?)
I dont follow, but I can be quite dense, sometimes!
Cheers!
LE

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2012, 11:24:29 am »
Hey, that's a naudin idea, too...LOL! been there built that, but what does it have to do with mercury in an orme state?

I am not sure what exactly that is, I have seen video of this coil only producing a magnetic vortex through the center of the coil in 1 direction essentially it only has 1 magnetic pole from what my limited knowledge can tell. I can't seem to find the video of him demostrating this since he has changed his website and most of those are now gone. The videos of him discussing the math behind it all are still on youtube though....lengthy and a bit hard to digest but interesting none the less.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2012, 11:35:54 am »
Hi Ellirium 113,

Thank you for your explanation about your experiences with Ed Fouche
and his claims...unfortunately I missed your debate with him on OMF..
I would have liked to have seen it...

I am not knowledgeable enough in that highly technical subject to be
able to analyzse the finer details to try and determine if what he suggests could be valid or not.

It seemed to may have had  possibilities behind some of the theories..but this would probably convince most who do not know
high level science of which that will be few...

Off course there is always possibly things even high level Scientists do not understand or overlook...hence our need to continue to try and
investigate further if something else is discovered at a later time.

--------------------------------------------------------------
His claim is that that it also flies using ROCKET propulsion that is totally silent. I would LOVE to see even 1 example of a rocket that pruduces that much thrust and does not make a sound. I would also like to see how super-cooled mercury, even under pressure remains a liquid, since mercury freezes @ -38F. Most of the available pictures of the TR3B are tagged Fouche Media which seems suspicious in my mind as well.

If the TR3B exists, he couldn't convince me of it on OMF where I vehemently debated him for days on end only to have a majority of my questions dodged when I picked holes in his stories and presentations full of errors. I just wish I could have saved a lot of those posts before OMF went the way of the Dodo. One nice thing about John & Zorgon is that so much of their info can easily be corroborated and they are consistent in their stories. I only find more and more truths unlocking researching their stuff.

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2012, 02:03:04 pm »
I am not sure what exactly that is, I have seen video of this coil only producing a magnetic vortex through the center of the coil in 1 direction essentially it only has 1 magnetic pole from what my limited knowledge can tell. I can't seem to find the video of him demostrating this since he has changed his website and most of those are now gone. The videos of him discussing the math behind it all are still on youtube though....lengthy and a bit hard to digest but interesting none the less.

http://altered-states.net/barry/newsletter381/orme.htm

http://jnaudin.free.fr/2SGen/indexen.htm

As for the the generator design, it seems like a great project for a newbie with little investment. 150 bucks if that for everything except the oscope, and fluke, which I would hope we all have already.A signal generator and power supply can be made from an old laptop, so that's easy enough, and the only big expense would be the mosfet, or igbt (whatever it is there) and a few caps, and resistors.
Above link is a short history of ORME from a neutral standpoint, but no one has found out how to truly create it yet, although it is mentioned in some ancient texts. I was thinking how it may be the link to making an EG device have the kick it needs to be useful, but it's hard to understand something that is so elusive(ORME)Ive read up on it nevertheless, and youll find it very interesting. Also read the parts of the Mahabarata about the vimanas, and youll see the importance of mercury, and ORME gold, which is purported to be the element to end all elements for energy creation in the universe.
It's a bit of myth with a splash of reality, the Mahabarata, and one of the most indicative writings to show there were advanced societies well before ours.
Cheers!
Littleenki

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]