collapse

Author Topic: Mandalay: The biggest shooting since Columbine.  (Read 22728 times)

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
Re: Mandalay: The biggest shooting since Columbine.
« Reply #90 on: October 19, 2017, 02:09:09 am »
petrus4, could you please use words? It's easier to understand what you mean. :)

Forgive me.  I posted that video outlining the shell game, as an analogy.

You will observe that with several of these terrorist incidents, there have reportedly been numerous drills operating simultaneously with the incident itself, with the effect that first responders became confused and were unable to tell which incident was real, and which was a drill.  They have, to connect it with that video, been unable to figure out which shell the pea was underneath.

The fact that this is a (somewhat; it does not happen every time) consistent characteristic of these incidents, is part of what leads me to believe that they must have governmental support, because only the government could authorise drills to be running at the same time as the attacks.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #91 on: October 19, 2017, 12:01:40 pm »
The fact that this is a (somewhat; it does not happen every time) consistent characteristic of these incidents, is part of what leads me to believe that they must have governmental support, because only the government could authorise drills to be running at the same time as the attacks.
Two questions:
1 - Was there a drill occurring at the time of the attack?
2 - Aren't those drills announced in advance?

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #92 on: October 19, 2017, 05:43:33 pm »

What Are The Odds? Add This to the Puzzle!
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 148
« Reply #93 on: October 19, 2017, 08:29:46 pm »
My experience has been that drills are announced cedar in advance, to both the responders participating, and to the municipality where it takes place.  Littleton Hospital had a mass casualty drill a week before the Columbine shooting.  Those of us working night shift were confused when we woke up and had voice mails asking us to report to work due to a mass casualty.  The city and county of Denver has held drills, due to Denver Health being a level one trauma center.  It's also known as "Knife and Gun Club."  Medical Center of Aurora, which got many if the theater shooting victims is known as "Knife and Gun Club East."  After a while, we joke about stuff, because it would drive us nuts otherwise.

Shasta
Daughter of Sekhmet

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #94 on: January 29, 2018, 02:31:34 pm »
Vegas shooting survivor, California charity co-founder dies suddenly

Unhurt Woman Survivor, 100% Certain
There Were Multiple Ground Level
Shooters In Crowd, Tells Her Horrific Story -
And Is Then Found Dead In Her Bedroom

http://www.seacoastonline.com/zz/news/20171011/vegas-shooting-survivor-california-charity-co-founder-dies-suddenly

http://rense.com/general96/unhurtdies.html

But the gunfire wasn’t stopping this whole time. It wasn’t ceasing. It wasn’t slowing down. And It was directly behind us, following us. Bullets were coming from every direction. Behind us, in front of us, to the side of us. But I know, I just know, that there was someone chasing us. The entire time I felt this way. The farther we got from the venue, the closer the gunfire got. I kept looking back expecting to see the gunmen- and I say MEN because there was more than one person. There was more than one gun firing. 100% more than one.

As we were running, we kept changing direction, because it felt like no matter what direction we took, we were being followed. So we ended up running in a weird triangular path. The first place I remember getting to was a parking lot, and I told Casie (who was slightly in front of me) we needed to get under one of the trucks. She turned to me and started her way back to me, and that is when the gunfire got even CLOSER than ever before. It was RIGHT THERE. It was within the parking lot. Everyone around us was panicking once again. So we ditched the idea of getting underneath a vehicle, and we continued the run for our lives. If you know me, you know I am a big girl, who is out of shape, and who definitely does not run for any reason. But I can tell you I ran like I have never run before.

The 2nd place I remember going by was Hooters- which is where we met back up with the rest of our small group. We ran towards the entrance thinking we could take cover there, but as we got closer, a stampede of people ran out, terrified. We could only conclude that there was another gunman inside of that hotel. This made us even more scared- we had nowhere to go- no one to trust. At some point, we ended up at the airport & even entered the building for safety. Everyone as we entered were screaming at the staff “IS IT SAFE IN HERE?” but we weren’t getting anyone to answer us, so after running about 30 feet into the building, not getting the answers we so desperately needed, we decided it, too, wasn’t a safe spot, so we got out of there quickly and continued running.

APPLE VALLEY, Calif. — About a week after surviving the mass shooting at the Route 91 Harvest Festival in Las Vegas, Kymberley Suchomel has died.

Suchomel, 28, who was not injured during last week’s shooting, died early Monday at her Apple Valley home, according to her grandmother, Julie Norton, the co-founder of the High Desert Phoenix Foundation.

Coincidence.......Hmmmmm  :-X
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 02:33:34 pm by micjer »
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #95 on: January 30, 2018, 06:11:56 am »
I would like to say that when I first saw this thread and read that it was a false flag, I did not read the information presented.

I was thinking that it was like Sandy Hook where I believe that it was all fabricated.

This is more like the JFK shootings where there looks like there were more involved than reported and of course the patsy dies to close it all out. 

So there purpose is trying to legislate more gun control, hence more people control I would assume.
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #96 on: January 30, 2018, 01:20:52 pm »
I don't know how things are offline in America, but if Reddit is an even remotely accurate indication of the state of the country, then the situation is genuinely starting to become extremely scary.  You've got people talking about how they think violence towards political opponents with authoritarian views is justifiable, without realising that that makes them just as bad themselves.  There are also people saying that if a person gets a net negative vote score in a given subreddit, that person should then be prevented from posting in that sub again, which means that the person would no longer have the ability to improve their reputation; when most of the time people's motivations for downvoting comments are completely arbitrary.

There is no empathy.  There is also no recognition that even if you are completely selfish, the reason why it is still a bad idea to advocate that anyone else should be arbitrarily censored, banned, or killed, is because an environment where it can happen to anyone else, is an environment where someone can also rationalise doing it to you.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #97 on: January 30, 2018, 02:15:26 pm »
So there purpose is trying to legislate more gun control, hence more people control I would assume.
Many people say that whenever a new shooting happens, but the laws stay the same.

Seriously, if "they" want to control people they don't need to take or control their guns, they just need to make them think what they want. It's more useful to have an idiot with a gun on your side than having an idiot with no gun. :)

Offline spacemaverick

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 373
  • A fantastic journey begins with curiosity
« Reply #98 on: January 30, 2018, 11:23:55 pm »
I see that a video with the audio only showing on this thread seems to have disappeared.  I found another copy.

From the past into the future any way I can...Educating...informing....guiding.

Offline spacemaverick

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 373
« Reply #99 on: January 30, 2018, 11:41:27 pm »
This is  1.5 hours long of the entire incident.  The one previous only has 28 minutes.

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #100 on: January 31, 2018, 12:55:51 pm »
It is interesting that at 19:40 it is stated that ``that it was likely confirmed that there are at least 2 shooters``

Also there was a suspicious black dually truck that sped away that raised interest.

This is an interesting video of pics from room.

This is the LVMPD full report.

https://www.lvmpd.com/en-us/Documents/1_October_FIT_Report_01-18-2018_Footnoted.pdf
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 01:06:51 pm by micjer »

Offline spacemaverick

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 373
« Reply #101 on: January 31, 2018, 01:18:09 pm »
I heard that also..!!  If you listen to the long version, it is also mentioned that reports came in that there were shooting at 2 other hotels.  I think in all the confusion that people reporting shots were confused.  That can happen in large incidents but, the possibility does exist.

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #102 on: January 31, 2018, 01:22:49 pm »
I am sure that there was a lot of confusion while it happening.  Not sure what the truth is.

Warning graphic nature may be disturbing for some.
Girl with gunshot wounds.

Francis X. Maloney
Published on 15 Jan 2018
For the record I started recording around 10:10. I do not know the name of the girl being carried and dragged through the VIP tent, but she appeared to be shoot twice. I'm not sure why I waited over five minutes to start shooting video, but due to the Security containment of the venue I truly believed that the gunman was right outside of our tent and would be walking up the steps at any minute and I was more concerned with how I was going to handle that while my girlfriend was under the sofa. I was truly puzzled by the different reactions of the other concert goers as seen in the video. I had no idea he was across the street 32 floors up. I realized this burst of fire was very different from the rest because it is now coming in our direction as confirmed on the time stamped police vest cam video. This is also when I learned where the shots were coming from and decided it was time to leave. Over the next 5 minutes I made our way from the SW corner of the venue to the NE corner where we exited onto Giles Street near the Tropicana Hotel. (Where the unhelpful police were hiding behind their cars)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7RZeUCmvHQ&feature=youtu.be

This must have been terrifying.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 01:24:59 pm by micjer »

Offline spacemaverick

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 373
« Reply #103 on: January 31, 2018, 01:39:41 pm »
The police use a standardized  ICS (Incident Command System) to systematically keep down confusion among their responding officers.  There were other law enforcement agencies responding, so a coordinated effort could be implemented in order to cover most of the area in and around the entire incident area.  You have to know what you are getting into before you respond.  Otherwise, you could very well lose members of your response team.  They had three teams deployed to 3 different locations because of calls coming in from citizens in 3 different hotels.

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #104 on: January 31, 2018, 02:11:43 pm »
Looking at the video below and looking at the number of guns that were in that room, how was there not more people killed and wounded than there was!

Talk about shooting fish in a barrel.  Nowhere to hide.

I can`t blame the police for hiding behind cars, until they found out where the shots were being fired from as they certainly would have been targets.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter